Stranger Than Truth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing wonderfully, Val. That's just what Rachael loves, slow, tender caresses from a soft, woman's tongue. Doesn't she taste so wonderful? I'm a little jealous. Look at that, she's opening up, inviting your tongue in. Not yet, let her stew a little. She loves to be teased. Drink your fill, she produces plenty."

Valerie felt warmth fill her as Giggy kept the running commentary/instructions, letting Valerie know that she approved of Rachael receiving pleasure form someone else. Valerie's own cunt was juicing, responding to the incredible eroticism of having her ministrations being watched and directed by her Mistress' lover.

"Oh, you've coaxed it out. See her clit. It's so much smaller than mine, but incredibly sensitive. Give it a lick." Rachael bucked, crying out. "See, so sensitive. Tease it, make it plead for another touch of your wonderful tongue. Don't miss a drop of her nectar. She loves to feed us herself. Can you hear her moan? That's such a lovely sound. Just wait until she cums. But that's a while off, yet. Take your time, enjoy pleasing your Mistress."

Giggy coaxed Valerie for an hour, directing her how to best tease and please their mutual, for tonight, Mistress. Rachael was writhing on the couch, her hips doing a slow buck as Valerie held her just below her orgasm for nearly the entire hour. Rachael's hands clawed at the cushions while she fought the urge to command an end to the sensual torture. Rachael loved to let her submissives have this power over her, to deny her for seemingly endless periods of time while her body strained to reach the peak that was just out of reach. She knew Giggy would know the perfect moment to send her over the top and how to keep her there for a blissfully long time.

"It's getting close now, love. See how her clit is wagging at us, bouncing up and down, trying to attract our attention? Rachael's so close, so needy. I hope your thirsty. Mistress really squirts and she'll want her cum to last until there's nothing to squirt anymore. Let her clit know what's coming, give it a flick."

Val did and Rachael screamed, the edge of orgasm right there. Valerie's tongue delved once again between Rachael's folds, drinking one last drink, teasing one last time.

"Now, bite her clit and don't let go until she stops covering your face with her girl cum."

Valerie took pushed her face in and clamped her teeth onto the small clit. Valerie felt Rachael's entire cunt spasm and warm fluid poured over Valerie's chin and down her chest. Rachael screamed and gripped the couch, her body shaking. The pressure on Rachael's clit sent wave after wave of pleasure, mind numbing, overwhelming pleasure through her body.

"Keep it up, she's not done yet. Suck in her juice, taste that cum. Isn't the most wonderful flavor? I love to drink from her. It's better than the finest wine. I go to sleep with her aroma on me. She's almost done, there's just a little left. There, let go, let her clit escape. Lick her folds again, bring her down gently."

Valerie, face and chest soaked with fragrant fluids, lapped at the pussy in front of her, the caresses from her tongue now soothing rather than arousing. As Valerie cleaned up the last of the liquid from between Rachael's legs, Rachael came back to earth, her breathing returning to normal. When she stopped licking at the pussy, Val rested her head between Rachael's legs, breathing in the smells of a satisfied lover.

Rachael ran her hand through Valerie's hair and along her face. "How do you feel?"

"Contented, Mistress. Thank you for letting me please you."

"You've come a long way from that night in the restaurant when you were mortified at us finding that you were revolted by lesbian sex."

"Yes, I'm glad too. Am I spending the night?"

"No dear. We're taking you home. Giggy will drive your car back and you'll travel with me. Giggy, will you make sure Sally's home?"

"Sure thing." Giggy returned from the kitchen a minute later. "She's home, anxious to have her Mistress back."

"Are you up to owning Sally again?"

Valerie thought for a moment. "Yes, I am. I feel revitalized. Rachael, you broke me today, yet I feel stronger, more able now than I have before. How is that possible?"

"That's part of the paradox that is domination and submission. A submissive is her strongest when she's broken."

"So when is a dominant strongest?"

Giggy laughed out loud. "When her submissive is broken, of course. We're two different species, with different needs. I am so mortified and humiliated when I'm forced to shit outside as a dog. But, both of us are so turned on and empowered by her breaking me that way. I still safe word at that sometimes."

"I'm impressed that you've ever not safe worded at that. I suppose I should get home to Sally." Sadness passed over Valerie's face.

Rachael reached down, caressing Valerie's face. "It will be okay. Trust me, Sally will understand. Grab your coat, we're taking you home to your lover."

Valerie leaned against Rachael for comfort on the ride home. As she was climbing out of the car, she said, "I'll bring the corset and shift by the store tomorrow. I'll need to clean them."

"That's fine, Valerie. Go cuddle with your slave." Handing Valerie an envelope, Rachael added, "Here, open this when you're with her. Let her know everything."

Sally was sitting on a cushion next to the couch. She leapt to her feet when she saw Valerie, embracing her Mistress and lover in a tight hug. Her body was covered in stripes and she cringed at the return hug.

"How bad was it?" she asked, knowing that time with Rachael was never anything but that wonderful badness that subs dreaded and craved.

"She broke me, Sally. Sally, I have bad news."

"What? Did she violate a safe word?"

"No, not that kind of bad news. Sally, she took me to Divine's Devils."

"Oh no! What did she do?"

"Master gave her permission to give me a tattoo. She put it in your spot."

Sally gasped, realizing how horrified Valerie must be feeling.

"It's okay, Mistress! You were being obedient. We'll find another place. It's okay."

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't bring myself to use a safe word, I just couldn't. I wanted, needed to trust her so much, to please her so much. I think I would have let her brand me then. Is that how you feel about me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sally answered, awe in her voice. She had never hoped to make Valerie understand where the need to be safe word free came from. "I would do anything for you, anything at all. I can't bear the thought of denying you anything, of not trusting you, of displeasing you."

"Sally, I will never force your safe words on you. Do you understand, you never have to take them back, ever."

"Thank you so much. I've been so afraid that you would be unable to keep me this way. She really helped you, didn't she?"

"Yes, I feel so much more able to own you. Are you up for it?"

"Yes! Bring it on, make me please you. Take me places I've never dreamed of."

"I will, I promise. Tomorrow, I'm going to spank you until you can't cry any more."

"That sounds so scary, so wonderful. What did Rachael give you for a tattoo?"

"I don't know, she wouldn't let me look. Will you? I'm frightened."

Sally lifted the shift, gasping in shock. She grabbed Valerie's hand, dragging her to the bedroom mirror.

"You have to see this. Look, it's wonderful."

Sally ripped the shift off and revealed the picture of a black panther, it's eyes glowing yellow, staring from out of the jungle around it.

"Sally, it's your…"

"She mind fucked you, Mistress. She broke you while giving us an incredible gift."

"Oh my God!"

Valerie opened the envelope Rachael had given her. Inside were two pictures. The first showed a dog dish and a hand upending a can of food into one side. The label on the can read, "Dinty Moore Beef Stew." The second was the group shot of Valerie and her johns, every one a familiar face. Valerie dropped to her knees, crying and laughing at the same time.

Sally looked at the pictures and realized that there had been more than one mind fuck this day. Eventually Valerie was able to tell Sally the course of her day, every detail, every emotion Rachael pulled out of her in one long day of submission. Sally told Valerie about her time with Fred and Daphne. She experienced heavy use. The marks did not come in a short session, but over the length of the day as Caroline learned to use every instrument in the couple's collection. Sally was of the opinion that Caroline was going to make an excellent switch, seemingly capable of dishing out as much as she could take.

"Sally, I should probably hold off on that spanking."

"No, please don't. I want you to use me whenever you want, not to let me determine when you do or don't. I know you're concerned about my health, but I trust you to stop short of harm. Let me feel you enjoy my pain."

"Let's see how you are in the morning. It is my choice, not yours. Let's go to bed, I want to cuddle with you."

*****

In the morning, Valerie decided that Sally was up to a spanking. They broke in the new spanking bench. Val used medium strength blows over the course of an hour to bring Sally to tears that left her incoherent. There was no sign of the unease Valerie had felt in the past at inflicting pain on Sally. That issue may have been broken along with Valerie the previous day. Afterwards, she unlocked Sally and brought her to a slow, long climax before confining her to bed on her stomach. As evening approached, Valerie's nervousness returned. Her meeting with Charles was nigh.

"I have to go to Master's. I'm going to be punished, at least for dominating you against his wishes. Beyond that, I don't know what to expect. I'm afraid, Sally, I'm afraid he'll send me away."

"He won't Mistress. He may be angry with what happened, but he won't send you away for doing what you needed to do to keep me safe."

"I hope so. He didn't send any instructions for dressing, so I don't know what to expect. If I spend the night, take care of things. Don't aggravate this ass, it's still pretty bruised."

At the mansion, Valerie parked in her usual spot. Herman let her in and told her that she was awaited in the lounge. Valerie walked with trepidation: trepidation that was not eased when she found Master Hugh sitting next to Charles. Valerie walked over, trembling slightly, and knelt before her Master.

"Master, how may I serve you."

"Undress Valerie." When she was naked, he continued. "Valerie, Hugh has accused you of defying him and abusing Sally. You have disobeyed my direct orders this week. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Master, I did disobey you and I offer no excuse. I ask that I be punished for that offense. I suppose I also did defy Master Hugh, but he did attempt to take submission from someone who had not agreed to submit to him."

"Charles, Sally was under…"

"Hugh, please, you've had your say. Please allow me to deal with my slave myself."

Hugh held his peace, clearly unhappy with being rebuked in front of a submissive.

"Continue. Valerie."

"Master, I was ordered to submit to whoever was at the house. I was not ordered to turn over my slave. In fact, you had ordered me to be the only person Sally had to answer to, putting me in charge of her welfare. I stopped Master Hugh from punishing Sally because, in my opinion as her owner, she did not deserve to be punished." Charles' hand stopped another interruption by Hugh. "She was attempting to explain that you allowed us to have a safe word free relationship."

Hugh could not contain himself. "Are you going to sit there and let this…submissive with delusions of grandeur, lie like this?"

Charles' voice was icy and Valerie hoped to never near it directed against her like this. "Hugh, Valerie has not lied. I did give them permission for Sally to have no safe word with Valerie. I will not ask again. Please be quiet!"

"I did defy Master Hugh by refusing to punish Sally to the safe word she did not have. He ordered her to take it back, but I knew she hadn't. I did let her loose after being ordered not to do so. If I am to be punished for that, I will accept it with grace, Master."

"Valerie, you knew you were to be punished when you came. Go downstairs and wait for me by the whipping post. I'll join you in a few minutes."

Charles waited until Valerie was out of earshot, then he turned to Hugh.

"Hugh, we've been friends for quite a while, but we have also had our disagreements about D/s. You crossed the line this time. Don't!" Charles put his hand up, stopping Hugh from interrupting. "Don't make this any easier or harder than it already is. Your conduct with Valerie was unconscionable. You punished her for something she had my permission to do. You ordered her to turn over her slave. You falsely accused her of abuse. You caused me to order her to do something I should not have done. According to Rachael, the delay in Valerie submitting to her may have caused harm to Sally. Your purist attitudes are the things that give the entire scene a bad name. People, vanilla and in the lifestyle, see your horse shit being espoused on web sites and either turn away, labeling us as abusive nazis or, worse, try to uphold those ridiculous standards and cause harm to themselves and those they care about. When will you people get it through your heads that there are as many ways to practise D/s as there are people to practise it. I have seven submissives under me now, and another who wants to be, and I dominate each differently, because each of them is different." Charles shook his head in disgust. "Hugh, I can't trust you with my submissives. Please leave. I hope we can remain friends, but we will not play together again."

Charles rose and went to Valerie, not caring what Hugh did. He found her kneeling where he had sent her, trembling in fear. He crouched down next to her.

"The tattoo is very lovely."

Sniffing, Valerie said, "Thank you Master, for the tattoo and the time with Rachael. It really helped."

"I trust Rachael very much. I shouldn't have trusted Hugh."

"Please don't send me away."

"Valerie, there was never any chance of that. I know that you would defy a dominant only for the best of reasons. Protecting Sally was the best reason you could have had. Tell me, would she truly have been hurt by a week of not being owned?"

Valerie nodded. "Yes, I think so. She has been so in need of being a slave, a total slave. She doesn't work, she has no safe word, she needs me to make every choice for her; what to eat, what to wear, where to sleep, everything."

"Then you did the right thing by disobeying me."

"I did?"

"Yes, you did. Do you remember your first contract?"

"Yes, Master."

"It had the requirement that you find ways to serve me better. I don't want blind obedience. I want the submissive that stood up to me and called me out on how I treated Lilly. I was wrong to order you not to dominate Sally. Thus, you were right to ignore that order."

"Will you still punish me for it?"

"Yes, only because you should have told me what you were doing. I should 't have had to hear it from Rachael."

"I understand, Master. What is my punishment?"

"I think ten strokes from the cat will suffice. Stand and grab the ring. I'm not binding you. You will have to hold still on your own. Count them."

"Yes, Master."

The whip struck and Valerie counted, "One," with a smile on her face. By the time the tenth was done, Valerie was crying, as much from the joy of serving her Master, as from the pain of the lash. She embraced the pain in her ass and legs as a sign that her relationship with Charles was still strong and vibrant.

"Valerie, is Sally okay for the night?"

"Yes, Master," she answered with hope.

"Good! I haven't fucked anyone for over two weeks. Bend over the rape rack, slave."

"Yes, master!"

Valerie ran like a small child seeing a new toy, with a bounce in her step. Draping herself over the rack, she eagerly awaited being bound to helplessness. Charles joined her slowly, making her savor what was to come.

When he bent down to bind her, she pleaded, "Tight, Master, stretch me good and tight, please."

"Ah, you want to feel the burn, to ache with pain while you also ache with need?"

"Oh yes, Master. I want to know that I'm yours, to do with as you please, to know that I'm a helpless slut before you."

"So be it."

He took ropes and used them to force her arms farther apart by looping them around the frame of the rack. Her legs were similarly spread wide. Valerie moaned at the ache in her limbs caused by the stretching. Already, her pussy was moistening, preparing for being raped by her Master.

"I think someone needs to be warmed up first."

"Whatever you wish, Master."

Charles's hand came down on her ass, spreading a warm painful glow across her body. Again he struck and Val moaned with desire. Charles delivered several more blows and then felt between her legs, finding plenty of lubricant.

"You are such a needy slut."

"Yes, Master, I've missed you so much. Fuck me, Master, please fuck your slut and slave."

"Not yet, I want you even more filled with desire."

Charles spent an hour caressing Valerie over every square inch of her body. She pleaded, moaned and cried with need. Her cunt ached, its empty reaches practically in pain from being ignored. Her body trembled to the limits of its bonds and the ache in her arms and legs added to the arousal she was feeling. When she was incoherent, he picked up a cane, flexing the rattan shaft, and stroked it against her ass.

"Oh please, Master."

"Please what?"

Valerie shook her head, not knowing for sure if she was begging for the cane or for escape from the cane. Charles stroked it between her legs, letting it slide through the folds of her pussy. Valerie moaned and tried to hump the shaft, whispering, "Please," repeatedly. Charles drew it out and slapped it against her ass.

Valerie's head shot up, a scream escaping her lips as an orgasm shot through her. While she writhed in ecstasy, Charles struck her again, sending her orgasm into hyperdrive. Valerie found herself unable to breath, her lungs caught in a spasm of pleasure.

As she came out of her climax, Charles noted, "Now you're ready to be fucked."

Valerie moaned, unable to speak, as his precum covered cock slid gracefully into her cunt. She pulled on the ropes, struggling to thrust back against him, regretting the tight bondage she had begged for. With slow measured thrusts, Charles fucked his slave, taking her to erotic heights again, watching the sweat pour off her body. Helplessly, Valerie suffered a slow climb to her next climax. When she was on the verge, he stopped.

"Please, fuck me, I need to be fucked."

"Don't cum until I do."

Valerie groaned at the command, unsure she could obey. Charles started thrusting again, this time with violent slams against her cunt, propelling him and her towards an explosion. Valerie fought to hold off as long as possible. She failed, however, screaming in combined despair and ecstasy as her cunt gripped his cock and pulled his orgasm from him. His cum exploded into her pussy, filling her with him. She shuddered at the blessed feeling while bemoaning her failure.

"Valerie, you failed."

"I know Master. Pleas punish me."

"Five strokes from the cane."

"Master!" she cried.

"Count them, Valerie."

Inside Valerie, something clicked. Master wanted her to take this and she couldn't deny him. His having said it made it her desire. The first stroke hit, raining fire on her ass.

"One," she screamed from her pain and desire, "Master, may I have another."

Charles raised an eyebrow, not expecting that. His shock grew as she begged for each new stroke, never coming close to using her safe word. After the five, he placed his hand on the back of the sobbing woman who, curiously, had a smile on her face.