Stranger to a New World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers

I go into Kitra's bathroom and look through some drawers in there. Till I find packages of sanitary napkins of tampon and pad types. Take them back into the bedroom and show the ladies. I explain the use of both types as best I can. I say, "If you have any questions, please refer to the instructions packed with the sanitary napkins."

I advise, "No matter which type you use when you change them wrap them up and put them in the waste disposal. That is the main use of tampons and pads but, they are also good for emergencies for absorption of blood and body fluids from injuries as long as they have been kept sealed and clean. That is about all I know about them as I haven't had to use any personally." I laugh. I wonder how I know it at all, strange how I have knowledge and no memories of the source.

I say, "Ladies feel free to try on any of the undergarments you feel like, I am going to get comfortable and do some more reading in the lounge, if you have any questions just ask me and I will see if I have the answer. Have fun. One more thing, Mira you may or may not be the same size as Kitra the clothing in your room should be of a size for you if Kitra's don't fit properly. Mira you should have a supply of tampons and pads in your bathroom also."

I add, "Like I said I will try and answer any questions you have about things you find, maybe the questions will jog more memories loose, maybe as the owner of the tent, I was given a bit of knowledge I didn't know I had until I see something new or someone ask a question."

In my room I clean up and get comfortable and head to the lounge to do some more reading. The ladies come out to ask questions, seeking help with certain clothing items. They give me a bit of a fashion show, to tease me with items they have found. Mira brings a garter belt to me asking what it is for? I explain it to her and find a picture of the item in the book that shows how it is worn and how it attaches to stockings. I explain that it can be worn with or without panties. Mira giggles and runs, to try it on Mira returns a few minutes later with the garter belt on but has some stockings in her hands.

Mira "They don't work right, I can't get them on." I take the assorted stockings she brought and look through them till I find some thigh highs.

I explain, "Mira these are the type stocking you wear with a garter belt, sit there facing me and out one of your feet in my lap." She does so I run my hands over her leg "One of the mysteries of so called civilized women, is that they remove the hair from their legs by either shaving it off, or use certain chemicals that dissolve the hair or they do something called waxing."

Continuing, "They generally shave while taking a bath or a shower. If they use chemicals they take a shower or bath a few minutes after they apply them. The chemicals usually come in a cream or lotion form. With shaving you have to shave again a few days later to remove the stubble when the hair starts growing back. Pretty much the same way men have to shave their facial hair. I am not that familiar with the chemical creams."

"Now, waxing last longer than shaving, which is good because it is a bit painful. You apply the wax according to the directions, let it harden and then you quickly pull the wax strip off, which rips all of the hairs trapped in the wax out by the roots. Like I said waxing last longer than shaving and leaves the areas wax very very smooth for days. Once a woman's legs are free of hair it makes putting stockings or, " I pick up a pair of pantyhose "pantyhose on a little easier."

Taking her foot, I slide the stocking up, then roll the stocking down, then pull it up some more, until I have her foot fully into the foot of the stocking and then start rolling the stocking up her leg. I roll the stocking up her leg, making adjustments to keep it straight. I give her the other stocking "Now you have seen me do it, you try it on your other leg." I gently caress her stocking clad leg, "See how smooth and good it feels with the stocking on."

Mira smiles with pleasure, "Oh my goddess it feels so good and warm, how can something so thin and full of holes feel so warm." she grins "something else is getting very warm and wet."

I laugh "Well get to it and try putting the other one on. Then I will attach them to the garter belt."

While Mira puts on the other stocking I go to my bathroom. Get a few large towels and bring them back to the lounge. I stack them on one of the chairs. Taking one and unfold it, placing it where I was sitting and sit back down on the towel."

Mira asks, "Why did you get the towels to sit on?"

Explaining, "I know the tent is self cleaning, but it takes awhile for it to get to the cleaning, especially if we are using the items that need to be cleaned. I figured if we use the towels to sit on while we are nude, there will be less to be cleaned up. The towels will help stop mmmm wet spots and other spots on the furniture no matter how temporary the tents house keeping makes the strains." I laugh

Mira looks between her legs at her glistening wet pussy and laughs "mmmm I see what you mean. There the stocking is on"

I have her stand up, then I fasten the garter belt to her stockings and adjust the straps. "There you go, all hooked up. What do you think."

She looks down, runs her hands up and around her legs smiles and says "Looks nice feels so nice."

I stand up and move behind her, wrap my arm around her waist, reach down and rub her legs through the stockings and slide my hand up to her pussy, "Yes it feels very nice, very nice hot and wet, mm very wet."

Mira pushes back against me and moans, "Yes yes very wet"

"I'd say almost flood conditions." I turn us both around and sit down, pulling Mira onto my lap with her legs spread outside mine, "I think I need to check how deep the wetness is." sliding my hand down fingers parting her lips along the sides of of her clit slowly to her entrance. Slowly curling two fingers into her the palm of my hand rubbing on her clit.

Mira "I think the level is rising." as she looks between my legs

Reaching up with my other hand to play with her teats and nipples and nibble on the tops of her shoulder as I rock my fingers into her canal bringing a steady flow of moans from her.

Mira "Yes just like that mmmm"

"So far at least an inch of wetness and haven't found the bottom yet." she moans and opens herself up wider as I slide my hand down a little further my fingers going deeper.

Mira "mmmm deeper"

Curling my fingers upward, rubbing against the front of her canal. The heel of my hand pressing firmly against her clit, as I rock my hand. Working my fingers in and out of her, finding her G-spot. I report, "two to three inches and the flooding seems to be increasing." as she bucks and writhes on my lap.

Her pussy tries to suck my hand in deeper. Working her harder building the pressure up, feeling her back start to arch and her pussy lifts off my fingers. I grab her hips with both hands and rub the nerve clusters there and suddenly she spurts squirting a stream arching about half way across the room as her back begins to relax. Easing her onto my cock, sliding inside her, feeling her pussy spasm as she screams.

Kitra comes running out of her bedroom, yelling "What's wrong, what happened are you alright?" then she sees her sister sitting on my cock collapsed against me."

"Kitra calm down, everything is fine , I just made your sister squirt halfway across the room."

Kitra puzzled, "What do you mean squirt,"

Mira blushes deeply, "I am not sure either, but he made me spray the room with a stream as he made me cum, just look at the mess I made all over everything."

Kitra looks around the room and follows the wet trail back to her sister and me. "Alex made you pee that far? That is a bit nasty isn't it?"

Chuckling, "No, it isn't pee it is female cum, it is not something most women have experienced, though some achieve it easier than others and some probably never do."

Mira "I didn't know what was happening but suddenly I was just spraying it out. It felt so good it almost hurt, a good hurt though." she moans and laughs as she works my cock in and out of her pussy, until I start painting her insides with my cum.

Pushing deep inside her till I open her cervix with the head of my cock and pump her womb full. "Now if you want to get the best effect, from that load of my seed get on your knees and keep your ass in the air for awhile and let gravity help keep it inside you instead of draining it out." I laugh

Mira puts her hand over her pussy, slides off my cock holding her pussy closed as she gets on her knees and raises her ass so not to spill any more of her treasure than she has to. I reach over and rub her ass and pussy gently. I feel her pussy working to move as much cum deep inside her womb as it can, to help deliver the sperm to her egg, such is the way of nature.

"Kitra come over here and look at your sister pussy isn't it pretty and see how she glows so soft and relaxed after sex, like she doesn't have a care in the world. Of course you have a lovely pussy too, and have the same soft look after sex, you both are very beautiful to me, and in such a short time I have come to love you both as my wives."

Kitra ask, "How can you love us both as wives?"

"Kitra, I don't put limits on love, love is infinite in its nature, the more you love the more love you have to give, at least that is the way it works for me. You are not born with a limited supply of love, you may only have a little love to start with but the more love you give, the more love you get in return."

Kitra "So you can love more than one woman?"

Smiling, "Yes, I love you and your sister and want to give you all the pleasure I can as well as feed your needs to become mothers and build your family, I get pleasure from giving it to you. Now that said I can love more than the two of you, this is in keeping with my belief of love, so if we find more ladies willing to join this traveling family, if we all approve of them, they can become part of our inner family as well."

Mira from the floor "Alex you are a strange man, I have never heard of anyone talk like you, but I think it is a good strange." she laughs "here I am with my ass in the air while you and my sister look at me and talk."

I smile at her, "Well, glowing all over like you are and your pussy all shiny with cum you are a beautiful and amazing sight." I smile "anyone that wouldn't want to look at such amazing grandeur must be dull witted or blind." I rub her clit a little

I ask, "Kitra how do you like your sister's outfit? Feel her legs through the stockings. Don't they feel good?"

Kitra grins, "Not much of an outfit though it does make her stand out in the right places for sex," she laughs " and yes the stocking feel good, I think I will have to try that outfit for myself."

"I am sure Mira will be glad to show you how to put the belt and stockings on."

Sliding in behind Mira who is still on the floor with her ass in the air and start licking her from pussy to anus while squeezing, twisting and pulling on her clit. Licking all around her anus tickling it with my tongue. Sliding a finger into her pussy, getting it as wet as possible and then transfer some of her juice and paint her anus with it several times. Then slowly push her finger against the anus and through the tight ring of muscle and slowly slip it in her ass as far as it will go. I start to very slowly work it in and out, while licking her pussy.

Mira moans as her pussy jumps up and down on my face and my finger goes in and out of her ass. "What are you doing to me? What are you doing fingering my asshole?"

"Easy Mira just relax and enjoy, I will be gentle, I do not like pain." spitting some of her juice on her anus letting it lube her up some more. I gently add a second finger into her ass. Sucking more of her juice into my mouth and spit it on her anus and my fingers. Adding a third finger and work three fingers in and out of her ass. As I work my fingers in and out I line my cock up with the entrance to her pussy and slowly slide it in and out a couple times, then pull it out I spit on her anus and my fingers again and press my cock head under the fingers and forward as I pull my fingers out of her ass and my cock slides in before her anus clamps shut. Slowly pushing forward until my cock is fully in her ass and my balls are resting against her pussy.

Mira gasps "What did you do to me, you cock is in my ass, my ass feels so stretched it hurts a little in a good way though."

"I worked your asshole slowly, stretching it, till I could slide my cock in with as little discomfort as possible, now my cock is all the way in as far as it can go, and I am just waiting for you to relax and adjust to having my cock up your ass."

Kitra "Mira does it hurt? It looks oh my." sucking her fingers before she starts working her clit "different, mom never said anything about this."

Mira "I heard some village girls talking about it once. It hurts a little at first, unexpected now it is starting to feel good."

Slowly I start to pull out a little and slowly back in, out more and back in, I slowly rock into her ass increasing the length of my stroke, as I rub and tease her clit.

Mira moans, "ooohhhhhh myyyyyy goddesss don'tttt stoppppp, please don'tttt stoppppp" as she squirts all over my legs with her sister watching us and rubbing her pussy her eyes going wide at the sight of her sister squirting. Kitra reaches under Mira and captures some of the quirt coating her hand with it and bringing her hand to her nose to smell to make sure it isn't pee, then licks a little, finally licking her entire hand cleaning off her sisters fluids while furiously finger fucking herself.

Kitra smiles at her sister, "Mira that is definitely not pee, and you smelled so good I couldn't help myself and couldn't stop from tasting you, oh my goddess you taste so good."

Mira blushes all over at her sisters words and starts another orgasm with my cock in her ass and I spurt my cum deep inside her bowels. I reach over to Kitra and slide two fingers in her pussy and find her G-spot and start massaging it and rubbing her clit with my thumb, my cock is slowly starting to soften inside Mira's ass.

Applying pressure to Kitra's G-spot with my hooked finger increasing the massage. Her G-spot almost begins to vibrate on its own and her vaginal muscles start to tightly squeeze my fingers. I quickly pull my hand away and it's as if that action triggers her reaction and she squirts almost straight into the air, as her ass, lifting into the air, free of support and she becomes a fountain of femininity after about three or four squirts, she begins to relax and her ass settles back on something solid.

My softening cock slowly withdraws from Mira's tight ass and she collapses with a moan into a fetal position on the floor beside her sister.

I embrace them both and say "You wonderful ladies, my wonderful wives I will be right back." I stagger to my bathroom. After I relieve myself, I start filling the tub and return to the lounge. Gently pick up Mira, cradling her to my chest I carry her to the bathroom and set her on the toilet. After I am sure she isn't going to fall over I return to the lounge for her sister.

Kitra is standing up, but swaying slightly as if getting buffeted by a strong wind. "Alex damn what you do to me and my sister."

I sigh, "Kitra I have told you my memories are gone for the most part, what I have are random memories that don't connect so far. Little flashes in some cases in other cases, it's almost like the body remembers how but no connection to the brain for the why and when." I put my arm around her waist and lead her to my bathroom.

We make it to the bathroom to see Mira teetering on the bidet, Kitra sits on the toilet and I check the bath and add some bubble bath. "Mira are you OK love?"

Mira looks at me and smiles, "I think so, a little sore, a bit boneless right now, you may have broken me for a little while, but feeling extremely satisfied for now." she chuckles "and the water from this bidet feels so good and soothing."

I say, "When you ladies are ready I will help you into the tub, wait for me to help I will be right back." I rush to their rooms and get a big fluffy robe for each of them and one for me from my closet and return. Hanging the robes in my bathroom. I turn the water off in the tub which is now completely covered with foamy bubbles.

"Mira are you ready." I smile

Mira grins like she is drunk, "Ready as I will ever be, why are there all those bubbles in the tub?"

"I used some of the bubble bath for a change, thought you ladies might enjoy it." I laugh "I think it is supposed to be relaxing" as I lift Mira from the bidet, I walk to the tub and step down carefully to the bottom of the tub and set her on one of the wide benches. Mira moans as the hot water envelopes her and the bubbles tickle her shoulders.

Once I make sure she is safely situated, I help Kitra into the tub and then leave and get a bottle of wine and some glasses in the kitchen. Returning to the bathroom , pouring the wine I say "I have a toast." sitting their glasses beside them on the edge of the tube I raise my glass and say "To life, to us, our future together and whatever the road may bring," I chuckle, "may it all be interesting and mostly fun."

The girls in unison say, "As the goddess bids it."

Thus did our days go in some slight variation until early morning on my fifth day of existence in this world.

To be Continued .........

Characters:

Main characters

Alexius – AKA Alex

Mira – Kira's older sister and leader of their new branch of the Traveling Families

Kitra – Mira's younger sister

B.B. Legume – an other worldly manufacturing company specializing in products that make use of extra-dimensional space as well as more mundane items. Their products cannot be bought from ordinary outlets. If you are lucky enough to have a copy of the B.B. Legume Product Catalog and Owner Manuals (Manuals is correct as each item you own adds its section to the book if the item requires a manual that is), you can order things from the book. Now here is the catch or Catch 22 would describe it better. You only get the book if you own one of their items. The technology used in B.B. Legume products is so advanced it is often thought of as magical and the name B.B. Legume is usually thought to only exist in myths and fables on most worlds. It is also apparently the name of the CEO or owner of the company

Current world – no name for it has been mentioned as yet. It probably has a descriptive name such as dirt or earth or something similar. Nothing to indicate if it is a round world or flat world as yet, as not much as been seen of it other than dirt roads, trees fields and other mundane features. All roads mapped so far run straight, the horizon has been blocked by forest and hills.

Wells – There seem to be wells everywhere, not everywhere, but there are Well sites along all the roads, a slow moving wagon can find three or four well sites in a day's travel. The Well sites are roughly equivalent to rest areas on modern highways and turnpikes. Well sites are there for the travelers to use, places to park wagons, corals for the draft and riding animals, areas you can set up a tent and fresh water from the wells, sorry no outhouses, find a local brush or tree away from the Well site, preferably across the road.

Literotica Editors that have helped the Author

Stephen B - Chapter 1

REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers
12