Stranger Yet

Story Info
Adventurous couple is always looking for excitement.
1.1k words
3.24
27.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were looking for something new. Their lust had known no bounds, yet even they were running out of new ideas, new ways if getting their kicks. They decided to pick up a woman that night, maybe relieve a little of the building tension. They got dressed, then headed to the local singles bar, the beat of the music loud in the city night. She went in first, her long hair flashing over her bare shoulders, her nipples straining the sheer see-through fabric of the micro dress.

He was slicked out in his tightest Levi's, wearing dark glasses even at night. They separated at the bar, each going their own way to troll for some entertainment. He spotted his target right away, a short, exceedingly beautiful young thing, wearing form-fitting pants, and a tight blouse, her dark eyes flashing with amusement as she noticed him gazing at her.

The dance had begun. He sauntered over, watching closely as she swayed easily to the music, her body sensually twisting with no wasted movement. As he reached he side, he wrapped an arm around her, moving his body to the rhythm, not saying a word as they flowed into each other, dancing as if they had known the other forever. She smelled slightly of strawberries, and seemed very responsive to his touch, her breasts against his chest, straddling his leg as they ground into each other. He decided to take a chance, and pulled her away from the dance floor, heading toward the back hallway.

He pulled her behind him into a closet, turning on the light as he shut the door. "You aren't some kind of freak, I hope." She muttered as she thrust her tongue into his mouth, her hands pulling at his pants. He ripped her blouse from her body, she didn't seem to care, though, as his hands kneaded, rolled, massaged her globes, her nipples stiffening under his touch. She finally freed him, then swallowed him whole, her hands fondling his sack. He watched as she would run her tongue along his length before taking him once more into the back of her throat.

He picked her up easily, she couldn't have weighed an ounce in his excitement, then turned her around, folding her legs over his broad shoulders, her sparse bush staring him in the face. She cried out as his tongue pierced her folds to twitch against her throbbing clit. He felt her take him once again, her moaning causing incredible sensations. He felt the pressure building in her as he continued his ministrations on her sweet hole, feeling his own pressure building each moment.

He suddenly spun her around once more, kissing her deeply as he forcefully impaled her on his turgid tool, feeling her walls clamp down, her juices soaking his balls. She cried out, her body suddenly convulsing, bucking and thrusting against him, driving him to the edge. He drove her mercilessly, pounding, forcing her wide open as he felt the rush of the oncoming explosion, stroking her entire sensitized cunt as he started spraying deep inside her.

Just as her husband had sighted his prey, she had sighted hers. Not knowing herself what she was looking for till she saw her, a tall, willowy redhead, dancing by herself next to the dance floor. She slowly made her way over, fascinated by this pretty amazon, at least 6'1" tall, wearing a long black jumpsuit, the dark red hair striking against the pale skin. She sidled up next to the shapely giantess, her dancing making everything move in just the right way.

The redhead glanced at her, her drinking evident by the glazed expression. She rubbed up against her, handing her a drink she had brought from the bar. The woman started dancing with her, sudden lust igniting the long red tresses. She brought the tall beauty's head down to whisper in her ear.

As the other nodded, she grabbed her hand, pulling her toward the front door. As they walked swiftly toward the car, holding each other by the waist, she hit the remote start on the car. Pulling the leggy woman in behind her, she turned to face her, taking her by the head, kissing her deep, their tongues tangling, dueling, tasting each other as hands started roaming. She closed her eyes as the redhead kissed her way down her body, pausing to care for her swollen breasts and nipples, throbbing with desire. She gasped as she felt her tongue gently probe her lips, her clit extremely excited, almost straining for the feather touch.

She opened her eyes, gazing down at her head, stroking the thick, red locks gleaming softly under the streetlights. She reached down off the seat, and pulled out a mighty double dildo, about 14 inches and thick as a baby's arm. She stuck one end in her mouth, as if it were the real thing, taking as much as she could down her throat. Red glanced up at her, the juices running off her chin. Taking the huge dildo from her, she sucked her throbbing clit into her mouth as she slowly entered her tight hole with the toy. She cried out with the full sensations driving her to the brink, thrusting against the hand, bucking her hips wildly with the force of her orgasm.

The redhead sat back for a moment, taking off her clothes, her near perfect proportions pale in the dim light. She rose slightly between her legs, then took the other side of the 2-sided cock deep inside, rocking their clits together, grinding, kissing deep. The redhead felt the electric jump of excitement fill her as she got closer, grinding the toy deeper inside both.

As her body started to shake from the beginning of her orgasm, Red froze as the car door opened, the dome light blinding. She soothed Red in mellow tones, telling her it was all right, it was her husband. Red slowly relaxed as the sensation of the toy combined with their clits rubbing forcefully, succumbing to his ministrations as he ran his hands over her body, kissing her neck, back, running his tongue down the small of her back. Red gasped as his tongue circled her brown-eye, then suddenly speared her. He reached around, fondling her clit, his touch driving her once more to the brink. Red moaned loudly into her mouth as the sensations took her over.

He got up, bringing a groan of protest from the tall beauty, then silencing her with a slight tapping of her clit with his fingertip. He climbed behind her, then as she started bucking wildly, thrusting herself against his ever cumming wife, suddenly thrust his length deep inside her tight, brown hole. Red went crazy, screaming, bucking, thrusting wildly as she came harder than she ever thought possible when he shot his essence, flooding her depths with liquid heat. After putting the leggy redheaded exhausted young woman in her car, they went home to discuss the next round of excitement.

To Be Continued...