Strangers

Story Info
She met him in the carpark.
1.6k words
4.03
25.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself twitching through her jeans. She played with the coaster at the table. She spun it around in her fingers. She kept checking her phone. She wished he would hurry up, she hated them being late. She was paying, she wanted control.

He approached her table. He looked shorter than he said he was.

She just looked at him and said, "you're late".

He said he was sorry. He'd never been to this part of town before and had trouble finding a carpark.

She hushed him with one look and told him to sit down.

She laid the rules out for him. She hated small talk. He would do whatever she asked of him. If it meant being quiet, that's what he'd do. She passed across the envelope. She needed to be in control in these business transactions. She told him he didn't need to check it, it was all there. He slid the envelope into his denim jacket pocket. She liked when they did what she told them. She beckoned the waiter to the table. She ordered a bourbon for him and a champagne for herself. She liked knowing what they drank.

They sat in silence. She stared at him across the top of her glass. She knew he was not in his comfort zone. Most men need to be in control. Well she wouldn't let them. She had to have the control. She had earned it.

She finished the last of the champagne and he knew he had to finish his drink also. They were leaving the bar.

They moved out into the lobby of the hotel. She pressed the elevator button. They waited. She knew he was curious as to what lay ahead. In the lift, she touched his cock through his jeans. He was startled. He went to kiss her. She pulled back. She would call all the shots.

He knew he was in for some fun, but just what kind of fun he would have to wait and find out.

They reached the floor her room was on. She had used this room many times before. She always asked for the same room. Some of them she invited back. Most of them she didn't even know their names.

She put the keycard in the door and the green light came on and the door clicked open.

She had left champagne chilling. She told him to pour her a champagne. He obliged. He was a good one.

She sat on the couch in the room. He went to sit next to her. She told him to undress.

He didn't need to be asked twice.

His cock was exposed for the first time.

She hoped he could perform because he had a very nice cock. She wanted to see it hard. She wanted to see the veins protruding from it. She wanted the knob to shine.

She told him to touch his cock. He put his hand around the shaft and pulled it. She smiled, she loved when they did what she told them. She told him to stop. He knew this was going to be a different fuck than he'd had before.

She told him to take her shoes off. He did as told.

She asked him what he was thinking right now.

He told her that he wanted to see what was under the jeans.

She said, all in good time. First you have to perform.

His cock was moving on it's own. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to see what her cunt looked like, what it tasted like.

She knew what he wanted and she smiled. She had all the power.

She told him to come closer and he did. She sprinkled champagne on his cock. He was startled. It was cold. His cock reacted. She put her hand on his cock and pulled him closer. She then put her mouth on his cock and licked the champagne off. Fuck she was good. His cock was instantly hard again.

She licked his knob and he put his hands on his waist and let out a guttural moan.

She knew her cunt was wet. It was twitching in her jeans.

She let go of his cock.

She told him to remove her top.

He undid the buttons of her shirt.

Her tits were awesome. He couldn't stop staring at them.

She ordered him to take her jeans off.

He did as he was ordered.

She had matching underwear.

He loved that in a woman.

His cock was throbbing.

He went to touch it, but he knew he couldn't. She hadn't told him to.

He thought what it would be like to push his cock between her tits.

She told him to sit in the chair. The chair he hadn't even noticed before now. It was then he saw the ropes. Fuck, she was going to tie him up. He was so fucking horny.

He sat in the chair, she tied his feet to the legs of the chair and his hands behind his back.

He was scared, but so fucking turned on.

She stood up in front of him. Pushing her tits close to his face. She still had her underwear on. He moved his tongue to get a taste, but she pulled back. He wondered if he would cum without even being touched. He was thrusting his hips. His cock was dancing.

She undid her bra and her tits just fell out of her bra. Fuck what beautiful tits he thought.

She looked at him. She dipped her fingers in the champage glass and rubbed the champagne all over her tits. She put her tits close enough to him, but he still couldn't reach them. She loved this control.

She finally let him taste her nipple. He let out a moan. He doesn't know where the moan came from.

She looked at his cock. She flicked it with her fingertip. His eyes told her he wanted to fuck her. She bent down and rubbed her tits on his cock. His head was thrust back and he was moaning.

She asked if he liked her tits.

His response was simply, fuck yes.

She stood back up and put a nipple in his mouth. He sucked greedily. She put the other one in. He sucked on that one as well. Fuck she was hot.

She stepped back and slid her panties off.

She sat on the edge of the bed opposite the chair.

Her shaven cunt wanted to be played with.

She spread her legs in front of him and rubbed her nipples. Pinching them, pulling them. She liked the pain it caused.

His cock danced. He was thrusting his cock in the air. She knew she was tormenting him. There was precum all over his knob. It was glistening. She reached across and rubbed the precum around his knob. "Fuck me, please. You're killing me." She smiled.

She took some champagne and rubbed in on her clit. She then pushed her finger inside her cunt. She loved her cunt. She knew it intimately.

She pushed two fingers inside herself. She withdrew them and sucked them. She asked if he would like to taste. He smiled and said, "fuck yes"

She put her fingers back inside again and then removed them and moved across to let him suck her juice from her fingers.

She brushed his cock while she did.

He closed his eyes.

She then rubbed his cock.

She pulled it.

Her hand moved up and down. She was a specialist at this.

She thought she felt him thrusting harder. He wasn't going to cum yet. She had to control when that happened.

She stopped pulling his hard cock.

He opened his eyes, startled, begging her not to stop.

She only smiled.

She sat back on the edge of the bed.

Again she played with her nipples. They were like small rocks. She reached across to her bag and removed a dildo.

She licked the dildo and then rubbed it against her clit.

He begged her to stop. He couldn't take anymore.

She pushed the dildo into her cunt.

She fucked herself hard with the dildo.

She removed the dildo and put it straight in his mouth.

He gagged, but then sucked every drop of her juice from the dildo.

She again reached for her bag and took out a condom. She would let him fuck her. He had passed the test.

She put the condom on his cock. He watched her expertise at it. She had done this many times before.

She then pushed the dildo inside her again, wondering if she should torment him and cum with the dildo buried in her cunt. Could she be so cruel?

She quickly removed the dildo and deftly straddled his cock. Her wet cunt slid down on his hard cock. She put a nipple in his mouth and he sucked greedily. He was moaning. She knew he was close to spurting his load. She road his cock. Pulliing up and forcing herself back down on his cock. She knew she was also about to cum. She pushed down deep on his cock and felt it deep inside her. She rocked back on him and let the orgasm take over. Fuck she needed the release. Fuck she loved cumming. She noticed his eyes rolling back in his head. He was cumming. She let him have his moment. She had used him enough.

He wanted to kiss her, she wouldn't let him do that.

She got off him. She untied him. She told him to clean up and to leave.

She had full control. She needed full control.

She waited until he had left and she also left the room.

She was already planning the next time. She might use him again.