Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,695 Followers

I undid two more and rubbed her tits over her bra. She pushed me away for a second and undid the rest of the buttons and slipped her blouse off. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra but not taking it off. I was staring at her and she at me the whole time. After unclasping her bra she put her arms back around my neck and kissed me passionately.

I reached under her bra and gently squeezed and rubbed her breasts. As we kissed she was breathing hard against my mouth. I pulled her bra off and lowered my head and began sucking on her nipples. Her hands were behind my head pulling me tight against her breasts.

While kissing her tits I lowered my hand down to her legs and put my hand on her thigh just beneath her skirt. I slowly pulled her skirt up and kept my hand on her bare thigh. She never stopped me and even spread her thighs more so that I could slide my hand up to her pussy.

When I reached her panties and rubbed my hand over her pussy, she gasped. I didn't stop and she pulled my head even tighter against her tits; I kept going. I slid my hand into her panties and rubbed her mound; it was so hot.

I pulled my hand out of her panties and she stood up and slid them off. She sat back down and spread her legs. I eventually slid my finger into her moist and waiting pussy. She sort of gasped with my mouth against hers and I began finger fucking her. It wasn't long before I had two fingers in her.

My cock was so hard and I needed to get it out of my pants. I stopped finger fucking her and stood up. She didn't say anything but sat and stared at me as I quickly took off my shirt and pants. She removed her skirt and we were both naked. "Are you ok with this?" I asked her.

"Yes, but I don't want you to just use me and then find someone else. I'll leave it up to you; I trust you."

I liked her, I really did, but I also had a hard on to beat hell. I wanted a relationship with her, but I also wanted to fuck her.

"Do we need a condom?"

"No. I'm on the pill."

I later found out that she has been on it for a couple of years. She laid on the couch and I got between her legs. I held one of her legs up as I slowly rubbed my cock head against her pussy.

I didn't want to rush to fast and take any chance of hurting her. I aligned my cock up with her opening and slowly pushed forwards. I started an in and out motion, it felt so good and so hot. I almost came upon entering her.

"Fuck me Joe! Oh God, I didn't know it would feel so good," "Vicky moaned".

I was pumping in and out at a pretty good pace now and Vicky was pushing her pussy up against me. We must have been going at it for a good ten minutes when all of a sudden she screamed out, "Oh God! I'm coming! I'm coming! Come with me Joe."

I didn't have to be told twice as I let go of a load like never before. I felt it leaving my cock and going into Vicky. "I feel it Joe! I feel you coming in me."

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock till every drop was gone. I stayed in her for a minute till her pussy muscles relaxed. When her breathing got back to normal she reached over and got some tissues and jammed them between her legs.

We lay there for a few minutes and the song, 'Strangers' by Martina McBride came on the radio. We listened to the first verse, it kind of reminded me of meeting Vickie.

Two strangers passing on the sidewalk

Barely brush each other's hand

He says, I'm sorry.

She says, Don't worry.

And that is how it all began.

A few short days and nights together,

And it's like they were meant to be.

Lying there with her

He softly whispers,

Just think what we were so recently, strangers

After that day we had sex as often as we could. We even had it in the back room of the store between customers almost getting caught a couple of times.

Life went on like this for just under two months when my sister asked me to come to her house. It was just around the corner from the store. She sounded a bit upset. I walked right in and there sat my sister Sue and Vicky. "Vicky, why are you here? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Wrong is putting it mildly," My sister scoffed.

I looked over at Vicky and she looked down. "What's going on?" I asked, my anger getting the best of me.

Vicky had tears in her eyes. "I'm pregnant." She whispered. I had questions but all the answers didn't mean anything. The baby was mine, unless... No. The baby was mine because Vicky and I were having sex at least four times a week since that evening in my apartment.

"I'm sorry Joe," said Vicky. "I was on the pill like I told you but must have missed a few."

Being Catholic, I already knew her opinion on abortions. "We can get married Vicky. I love being with you and I want you to always be in my life. She stood up and we kissed.

"I really do love you, Joe."

****

We got married two weeks later by a justice of the peace. My sister threw us a little party at the house with a few members of our families. We drove out of town to a motel not telling anyone where we would be for a couple of days for a honeymoon.

My parents were obviously angry at me for my actions, but they did welcome Vicky into the family. Dad gave us a thousand dollars to help with the cost of the baby. We moved into my apartment above the store where it would be our home for the next couple of years.

Vicky continued to work at the restaurant up until her fifth month of pregnancy. She ran into complications and decided to quit her job and stay off her feet. It was two weeks later when she lost the baby. It hit her hard emotionally, but she was working through it. Going to school helped her keep busy. I wasn't sure what I felt. I wanted a baby, but I knew I wasn't ready.

Vicky and I both continued our education despite our loss. I had a year to go to get my associate degree in business. My dad said he would help us out. I wasn't sure what he meant.

A couple of days later he told me to go to the auto company he worked at. He handed me a sealed envelope and said to give it to a certain person in the personnel department. He said to make sure I only talked to this fellow, Ernie Barker. When I entered the building, there was at least twenty people sitting at tables filling out applications for employment. Another twenty people were in line. I waited about a half hour before I made it to the front desk.

"I'd like to speak to Ernie Barker please. I have an envelope addressed to him." The guy got up and took the envelope to Ernie and asked me to step aside so he could wait on the other people coming in.

Ernie came out and called me to his desk. "So your Harold Henry's boy!" It was more of a statement then a question. "Your Dad is one of the finest men I have ever met. If you turn out to be half the man he is you're worth hiring. He said, "You go to college; is that right?"

"Yes Sir, I'm taking courses in Business Administration, I'm in my second year. I hope to graduate next year."

"Well Joseph, I can give you a job on the graveyard shift which will enable you to continue your education. I'll give you some paperwork to fill out and if you carry a 'B' average' or better we will pay for your courses. You have to take our admission test; it's required for our records. You also have to take a drug test; you don't do drugs do you?"

"No Sir, my dad would kill me if I went near them."

Ernie laughed out loud. "I believe he would."

He gave me the test and told me not to talk to anyone and bring the test back to him. It only took me about fifteen minutes to do the test. Ernie checked it and smiled, I knew I did well. He handed me an application to fill out and he then handed me a badge and told me I would start Sunday night.

I was so happy, I didn't bother asking about my wages. All I knew is that the auto companies paid the highest wages around. I called my dad and he congratulated me. I told him everything Ernie had told me. He reminded me to never tell anyone how I got the interview.

I got home and told Vicky and she was almost as happy as I was. We celebrated by going out to dinner and making love for the first time since the loss of our baby.

I told my sister about the full time job. She was happy for me and knew I couldn't work for her forever. I did tell her I would still work some on the weekends and any days I didn't have class to help around the store.

I was a busy guy working full time. Carrying a lot of credits at school and working part time for my sister.

She and Vicky came up with the idea that Vicky could work at the store when she wasn't taking classes. It would help her pay for her schooling. One problem was I was hardly ever around. Between school and work I didn't spend much time at home. It wasn't good for our new marriage, but we did our best to work it out.

Something I forgot to mention. When Vicky was about four months into her pregnancy I was sitting in the restaurant and in came the twins, Sheila and Shelly with their husbands. It's the first time I had ever seen them all at the same time. As I mentioned I saw the husbands quite often when they came into the store but haven't seen the twins for months.

They both had huge bellies. Yes, they were pregnant. Vicky came out and waited on them and asked them how far along they were. They both said around four and a half months. They looked bigger but it was probably since they were so thin and short.

Sheila's husband Chuck told Vicky that they have been trying for six years and it finally happened. As Vicky went back to the kitchen the twins both winked at me. I have to say I was worried but about a week later the twins came in the store and told me not to worry. Also that neither knew who the father was.

That is why they fucked both me and Matt. Shelly said for all she knew her husband was the father and was going to keep it that way. They thanked me and that was the last time their pregnancies were ever mentioned. I did see them walking with their baby carriages but didn't check out the babies.

It did make me think of the loss that Vickie and I suffered.

****

After graduating from college and receiving a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business, I was transferred to day shift which made for a much better home life. I was still a blue collar worker with blue collar tastes.

Vicky received her degree from business school and went looking for an office position. She found one in a couple weeks and began working as a secretary for the Museum of Natural History. To be honest, I wasn't a history buff but Vicky loved working there. Things soon began to change.

It was another year later and Vicky got a promotion. She was making almost as much as I was and wanted a larger apartment. She wanted to live in a new complex near her work. I loved her and wouldn't deny her anything she wanted. Between our salaries we could afford it.

****

During the last couple of years of our marriage, we saw less and less of one another. Vicky was going to school during the day and working at the store in the evening and I in turn worked the midnight shift, went to classes and got home in time to catch a little sleep.

After Vicky got the new job we did move to the suburbs. We had a beautiful condo and Vicky being artistic wanted to do all her own decorating. We were both working long hours. I worked all the overtime I could to make the extra money to help buy the things Vicky wanted.

I was told by my supervisor that if I wanted to take some management courses, which the company would pay for, I could become a foreman and possibly an area department manager. I knew it was a great opportunity. I talked to Vicky about the opportunity and she told me by all means I should take it.

I attended the courses a few nights a week for six months and got the certificate for completing the management courses. I was offered a management position over the parts department. It would be on second shift with a large increase in pay. I took it and Vicky and I had a night off and celebrated. It was the first time we made love in over a month.

We hardly ever saw each other than maybe one of us getting ready for work or on the weekends. I would often meet Vicky for lunch just to be with her for an hour. My time was filled with work and on the weekend I liked to play a round of golf or relax at home rather than go out.

Vicky seemed to always have some kind of exhibit to go to. She came home one Sunday and was smiling. She said she was offered a position in the customer relations department. It meant that she would have to spend a night or two away from home to help set up exhibits. According to her it was the opportunity of a life time with a large increase in pay.

She would travel to nearby states and set up exhibits at different museums and get paid doing it. She told me she would be starting the following week. When I asked how long she would be away at a time she told me that it would be no more than two days. She was so excited I wasn't sure what to say. We hardly saw each other since the day she got the job. I gritted my teeth and congratulated her. I wanted to be supportive of her like she was of me.

I've been at a couple of events at the museum and met a number or her friends and bosses. I have to say I was a little jealous. She probably saw more of these men than she did me. I remember when she started exercising at a gym near our condo. She said she wanted to look good, but she didn't say it was for me.

For the next couple of months, I felt like a bachelor. I got up in the morning alone as Vicky had already left for work. When I got home late at night, she was already sleeping. On the days she traveled I came home to an empty house.

I started going to bars after work with my friends. I got hit on quite a lot, but didn't take any of the women up on their offers. I can't say I didn't come close a couple of times, but I thought of Vicky and our vows. As long as we stayed married I would do my best to honor them.

I attended ball games with my friends when Vicky would be gone for the weekend. I often started wondering if Vicky might be having an affair. I didn't believe she would but I've heard anyone could be tempted in the right situation.

****

We both have been in our new positions for almost a year. Work was fine but my life with Vicky was almost non-existent. We're lucky if we made love once every two months. The money was good but I had to wonder if it was worth it.

I was sitting in the lounge after the game and someone played 'Strangers' by Martina McBride. I sat there listening to the song and remembered the first time Vicky and I made love. The first verse reminded me of us. Now I was listening to the second verse. It began to bother me.

Two strangers passing in the hallway

Barely touch each other's heart.

Now they're pretending,

Two shadows blending,

But they're a million miles apart.

Soon she'll be packing up her suitcase.

They'll be dividing all the blame.

They know how they started,

Now empty-hearted

They don't have a clue how they became

Strangers

This verse bothered me so much. I knew I would have to do something extreme if I was to save our marriage. I knew that's where our marriage was headed. It was now nothing but a marriage of convenience. I loved Vicky but I had no idea how she felt about me anymore. It seemed her job was more important than anything else.

When Vicky returned from her trip I called her at work and told her we needed to talk. She finally agreed to meet me for lunch. The first thing she said to me when she sat down was she only had an hour.

"This is what our marriage has come to," I replied. "An hour here, an hour there. You go your way, I go mine." She stared at me. "Vicky, I love you but we haven't been lovers in over a year."

"What are you saying? We made love just last week," Vicky responded.

"No, we fucked last week. All of ten minutes. Vicky, I don't want to go on like this."

"What? You want a divorce? Did you meet some bimbo in the bar? I have men look at me too. Two of us can play that game.

"Vicky, I have never cheated on you and there isn't anyone else. Can you say the same?"

She stared at me and said, "Joe, I don't know what you've heard but I have always been faithful to you. I know we've both been busy building our professional futures and I guess our personal life got put on the back burner."

"Not any more. I can't live like this wondering where you are or who you might be with. I married you because I love you and want to be with you. I'm not worried about my job or yours. I'm worried about our marriage and the commitment to love and share our life together."

"Joe, what are you saying? I'm getting a little nervous here."

"We haven't had a vacation together since we got married. This summer is going to be different.

"I bought a two ticket vacation package which include cruise tickets to Alaska, a flight to Washington and an overnight train ride that leaves two weeks from today. We will be gone ten days over all. The tickets are non-refundable. I did that on purpose. I want to give our marriage a chance."

"Joe! I can't just leave for ten days. I have a position and clients that I need to take care of. Can't we talk about this later?"

"Vicky, we hardly see each other. I'm trying here. We need to spend some time together if we're to make it. I will be on the plane waiting for you. If you decide your job is more important than our marriage then so be it."

"I think you're being unreasonable. You want me to tell my bosses that I'll be unavailable for two weeks because my husband is having a crises. This is the middle of summer and we're extremely busy."

"I told my bosses this morning that I was backing down to the supervisor position. I will be back on the day turn so I can be home in the evenings with you. I'm really trying to save this marriage."

"I have to go, I have a client I'm meeting in the office. I'm already late. I'm sorry Joe. I'll talk to you later."

"Story of our life. Just so you know, this isn't a game, it's our future." She didn't even kiss me goodbye. I had to wonder if she would pick her job over our marriage.

Over the next two weeks I hardly saw Vicky. She did leave me notes that said we needed to talk and that she loved me. She actually had three overnight stays in that two week period. I was getting the feeling that I might be taking this cruise alone.

Our plane was to leave at two o'clock Friday afternoon. I had to be in my office Friday morning for a few hours before starting my vacation. Vicky was on an overnight trip on Thursday and was supposed to be back early Friday. She wasn't home when I left from work.

I packed had my bags on Thursday night and took them to the office with me. I left Vicky a letter explaining to her that I would meet her at the airport. If she chose to go her ticket was on the table. I signed it, "With all my love, Joe."

I wasn't sure if Vicky was avoiding me or mad at me. All I knew was this was my last try to save our marriage. I wanted to put our marriage before anything else. We talked about having a family but because of our work schedules Vicky stayed on the pill. That meant no children.

I was sitting at the airport hoping that Vicky chose us over her job. It could be the best summer ever or the end of our marriage. I had to admit I was nervous as hell sitting there at the terminal. I guess I was thinking the worst when my cell phone rang.

I answered it. "Joe, I'm here at the airport. I was running late. Please don't leave without me. I'm parking the car right now. I love you Joe."

I had tears running down my face. At least she picked our vacation together over her clients. What would happen after we returned from our summer vacation was yet to be determined.

I saw her running through the terminal. She was still all dressed up in a suit and skirt she wore for work and still in her black heels. After checking in, we boarded the plane. She started to talk about her morning when I stopped her.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,695 Followers