Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djserani
djserani
31 Followers

I was so hard at this point, it was almost painful. I needed to be inside her and I stood up and quickly rid myself of my pants. A few seconds later, I was between her legs and sliding my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

I had to take my time, or I would go off immediately and that wouldn't do. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her closer, tilting her hips for a better angle. I was buried in her tight sex to the hilt and it was all I could do to keep from coming. I gave myself a moment to calm down before I began moving.

"Oh, dear God, Joe, that's incredible." She whispered loudly in my ear. I began moving faster and we found our rhythm quickly. My strokes were long and hard as I learned what she liked. I started hitting her spot and before I knew it, she was shuddering through another climax.

Her orgasms were intense. Her whole body shook and she tightened her pussy even more around my cock. I wanted to explode in her right then, but I was determined to hold out for at least a little while longer. I tried everything I could think of, but in the end, her incredible body was my undoing. I thrust into her once, twice, three more times before I exploded and came hard, filling her with my cum.

We lay quietly for a moment. "Dammit," I said, trying to catch my breath. I realized immediately that was probably the exactly wrong thing to say. She stilled and I cursed myself. "That is not what it sounded like." I cleared my throat. "I promised you that the next time we made love, you'd be naked."

She started laughing. "Oh, I think this is close enough. You're naked, at least."

I rested my head on her chest briefly, before untangling myself from her. I sat up and lifted her into my lap, cuddling her close. "Would you mind if I removed these?" I asked, indicating her stockings.

She hesitated briefly and I wondered at that. "No. But, well, I can do it myself."

"And deny me the pleasure?" I chuckled quietly as I removed first one shoe and then the other. I dropped them quietly onto the terrace floor, then set her next to me on the couch and knelt in front of her. I took my time unhooking the garters and sliding the silk down over her leg, following the top of it with my lips, savoring the smoothness of her skin. I removed the other in the same way, but when it came to unhooking the garter itself, it defeated me. She saved my ego, however, and simply unhooked it without laughing at me and it joined the stockings.

The only thing left was the pitiful excuse for panties. They were incredibly sexy, but I found myself wanting to see her completely naturally. I grasped the waistband, such as it was, and tugged it over her hips. She lifted them to aid me and I followed their journey in the same way I had each of the stockings.

I knelt back up in front of her and reached up for her hair. I had no idea what was holding it up, so I simply speared my fingers through it, and pulled. Hair pins fell everywhere and her soft blond hair fell in waves around her shoulders.

She sat before me, and I couldn't believe I felt myself stirring once again. I'd never done this much in one night and it was a bit disconcerting. However, not one to let opportunity pass me by, I sat back up on the couch and captured her lips once more.

She surprised me, then. "I want to taste you," she whispered before kissing her way down my body. I sucked in a breath when I felt her hot breath on the head of my cock. My eyes closed and I laid my head back for a moment, lost in the feel of her mouth.

It was just a whisper of a touch, the warm air, then I felt her tongue lightly tracing the ridge of the head. She teased me, running it up the length of my shaft. Then slowly, torturously slowly, she took my entire cock into her mouth. My eyes snapped open and I watched as she swallowed it completely and I felt her chin touch my balls.

My hands went to her head, just wanting to touch her in some way. She slowly moved her mouth up and down, her tongue tracing the vein on the underside of my cock. I brushed her hair out of her face and watched her swallow me again.

Despite the two previous orgasms, this was feeling incredible and I did not want go off in her mouth. Well, that's not entirely true. I'd love to, but I didn't think we were quite at that point in our relationship. "Caty..." the single word was the only warning I was capable of.

She looked up at me and her huge blue eyes nearly caused me to cum anyway. She sucked me lightly then with a small pop, let go. I nearly moaned at the loss, but pulled her to me right away. "Straddle me." I told her, wanting nothing more than to be inside her once again.

She climbed onto the sofa, one knee on either side of my hips and lowered herself onto my shaft. I'd had just enough time to calm down and knew I'd be able to hang on for a lot longer this time. I wanted to her to cum so many times that she couldn't even remember her own name.

I lost track of time. I lost track of the number of orgasms she had. I rode her, hard, filling her with long, slow strokes. She bent over the couch and I entered her from behind, taking her hard and fast. She climbed onto me again and set her own pace and I loved watching her breasts sway while her face contorted in pleasure.

Sometime later, we lay together on the couch, finally spent. Neither of us spoke, though I knew what was in the forefront of her mind. At least, I thought I knew. Because it was there in mine.

I leaned up and picked up a lock of her hair and played with it. I had no idea what would happen between us, but I was determined that there would be something. "Have dinner with me." I didn't want to give her a chance to say no.

"I just ate a little while ago." She reminded me with a smile. "Though after that, I may need a bit more."

I grinned down at her. "That we can take care of, but I was asking you out on a date."

She stared at me as her smile faded. "A date?"

"Is that so hard to imagine? We've spent the better part of..." I paused and looked at my naked wrist. My watch was lost somewhere in the pile of clothes on the floor. "Well, the better part of the evening, that is, making love."

She swallowed, and I wished in that moment for the ability to read minds. "Okay. But I'll need a couple of days notice."

I quirked an eyebrow at her. "Sure. Do you have a lot of evening meetings as a teacher?" I was going for humor, but it fell flat.

She struggled a little and I sat up and helped her up. She rubbed her hands up and down her arms. "I have to get a babysitter."

I was in the process of picking up my jacket and I paused. She'd nearly mumbled the words. "Oh? You have a child?"

She looked embarrassed. Or worried, I wasn't sure. I couldn't quite read the expression on her face. She rubbed her arms again and I kicked myself for not getting the jacket on her sooner. I leaned into the corner of the sofa and pulled her onto my lap, covering us with it.

She sighed. "I have two."

"Okay. Is this a...problem or something?" I was completely lost. "I mean, is it difficult to find a sitter? They could come here. Jeeves would watch them."

She smiled, then laughed. I thought she was probably imagining Jeeves babysitting. "They're something of a handful, my two. But no, babysitting isn't a problem. Anna's mother babysits a lot for me. No, I usually don't mention my kids on a first date. Sends them running screaming."

I stared at her a moment. "The kids?" I was still a bit confused.

She blinked at me, then laughed even harder. "No, the men. But then again, this isn't exactly a typical first date, is it?"

I considered this a moment. "No, in fact, I'd go so far as to say it's not a date at all. No, we'll have to actually go on a proper date where I woo you with food and wine and so on. Then you can kiss me chastely at the door where we'll be precisely at your curfew."

She laughed even harder, now. I was glad to see her smiling. I found I wasn't too happy with the embarrassed looks she gave sometimes. She was so beautiful and witty that it seemed a horrible shame for her to ever feel that way.

"After that, I'll climb up the vines on the side of your house and sneak into your bedroom window for a real kiss." I nodded to emphasis my point.

She laughed again, and I waited for her to calm down. "Well, there are a few problems with that scenario."

"Oh? And what, pray tell, are those?" I kept a polite expression of interest on my face, but decided that my hands had been idle for far too long. I began caressing the leg under my hand, slowly making my way up the inner part of her thigh.

"Well, first off," she began, "I haven't agreed to go on the date with you."

"No, I'm sorry," I disagreed. "You did say okay. All you need is a sitter. You're committed now." She let her legs fall apart a bit as my hand made its way closer to her pussy.

"Well..." she seemed to be having trouble concentrating. "Um..." she paused a moment as I paid special attention to a spot on her right thigh below her sex. It seemed to be doing wonderful things for her. "Right, problems. I don't have a curfew. So you can't make sure I'm home precisely at curfew if I don't have one."

"Fair point," I conceded. "Is that all?" I really was being rather unfair. Her pussy was still moist from our last lovemaking session and I couldn't resist running a finger up the seam, teasing her.

"No." Her eyes closed and her head fell back against my shoulder. I spread the lips of her sex with my first and third fingers and used my middle finger to tease her clit. It was already hardening and I felt my cock respond in kind.

"No?" I prompted. She began moving herself against my fingers. She gripped my arm with one hand and the other that was around my neck grasped the hair at the nape of my neck. Her breasts heaved with her panting and her nipples were hard little pebbles from, I assumed, a combination of the cold air and her arousal. I took one into my mouth and sucked.

"JOE!" She shouted and flew apart in my arms, convulsing in her orgasm. I released her nipple and kissed her face and neck as she came down from it. A moment later, her breathing began to calm. "That wasn't fair." She accused while still catching her breath.

I chuckled. "I never said I would play fair."

She yanked at my hair in retaliation. "Where was I... oh, yeah, problem. I also don't have a house, nor do I have vines on the side of my apartment building. So you can't very well climb them. Your plan is full of holes."

I laughed, delightedly. "Very well, then. How about this? As this is Saturday, why don't I pick you up for breakfast? That should give me plenty of time to keep you out past your curfew."

She peered up at me in disbelief. "Did you forget the part about the sitter?"

"Oh, I left that part out, didn't I? I meant to tell you that I intended to pick all of you up. Seems rather silly to leave them home when I should meet them, isn't it?"

She stared at me a full minute before answering. "You want to meet them?"

It was my turn to stare. "Of course I do, why wouldn't I?"

"They're kids."

I couldn't help myself. "Thank you, Captain Obvious. I'd rather gathered that fact."

She laughed. "My daughter says that all the time." She turned serious again, "but we've only just met. We don't know all that much about each other. Granted, we've had some rather amazing sex." She tilted her head as she thought that comment over, then blushed. I imagine she was kicking herself for giving something like that away.

I nodded in response. "Yes, quite. However, as I'd like to get to know you, and I'm assuming your children are part of you, that means getting to know them, as well." It all made sense to me. I didn't understand why she was so confused on this point.

She simply stared at me a moment. "Well, then. When you put it that way. Okay."

"Good, now that that's settled." I kissed her firmly to seal it. "Um, would you like to go inside somewhere warm, perhaps?"

She nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes I would." I stood up and picked her up with me, carefully wrapping my jacket around her to cover as much as I possibly could. She struggled a moment. "I can walk."

"Yes, I know that. I've spent some time this evening enjoying just that sight. However, I'm also enjoying this." And with that, I started toward the terrace doors, fervently hoping that the orgy had finished up.

djserani
djserani
31 Followers
12