Strangers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle," Jen whispered, "don't hurt her." She only looked up every few seconds, spending the rest of the time hiding her head in her hands.

"You hear her complaining?" he snapped. It had been weeks since he had felt the hot snugness of a pussy around him and he relished the feeling. His cock was welcomed by her, covered in her juices. She alternated between grabbing his shoulders and pinching her own nipples and Tom found the latter most erotic. It turned him on impossibly. His thrusts became harder, and faster.

Jen could hear the sounds of sex, the slapping of his balls against her friend's vagina, the moaning, the begs, the way Sally reacted to Tom even though she had not wanted to screw him in the first place. That wouldn't make what they were doing any better, she knew, and the second Sally awoke in the morning, there'd be hell to pay. Jen was sure of that. More often than before Jen found herself peeking through parted fingers, watching them fuck right in front of her. Deeply ashamed she had to admit that it was getting to her. She was as sexually frustrated as much as Tom was. Feeling guilty for her actions hadn't taken away her sexual appetite. She shifted awkwardly on the floor, able to feel the heat pool between her legs. She could sense that her panties were soaked through. Watching Sally's full bosom jiggle did funny things to her. Who would have thought a straight woman could be aroused by a nice pair of tits. Jen had never believed a female could attract her, but watching Sally being fucked by Tom was wildly arousing.

Tom bit down on one nipple, dragging his teeth along it and Sally screamed in a mixture of physical pain and pleasure. "I can hear your breathing," Tom said to Jen, who caught herself massaging her cotton clad nipple. "Are you turned on by this?" he asked, groaning as he kept ramming into Sally. "You like watching me fuck your friend? Your drunk friend? You like the smell of her dripping cunt? Answer me, Jen!"

"No," she said.

But Tom shook his head. "Liar." His lips met Sally's in a fierce kiss. Open mouthed, their tongues licked another. Jen saw every stroke of it. She gulped as the hotness between her legs grew almost unbearable. "Look at you," said Tom, "all hot and bothered. Come on, join in. I know you want to!"

"I can't. I won't!" She was disgusted at how much she wanted to. "You're raping my friend!"

"She just begged me to fuck her harder!" And harder he did fuck her. Deep strikes with his steeled dick. "Get your ass over here! I want you to strip in front of me, hear me? Do it now!"

Jen did what he wanted her to do, partially because she let him control this moment in time, but also, and she was disgusted by that, because she was dripping wet and desperate to join in. She pulled her shirt off, practically ripped off her bra and shoved down her pants and thong at once. "What now," she asked obediently.

"Now sit on Sally's face. I want to watch her eat you out."

"She won't do it," Jen procastinated, but at the same time two of her fingers shoved deeply into her hole, and she fingered herself furiously.

"Sit down on her face," Tom demanded, pulling out of Sally to raise her legs further up. Then he spit in his hands, smeared it on his cock and went for a different hole.

As Jen watched, she almost drooled. How she envied Sally, drunken, almost passed-out Sally, for being fucked so thoroughly. She took two steps forward, raised one leg and stepped over her friend's face before lowering herself onto her mouth.

Sally, completely dazed, just lapped her friend up, so expertly that Jen wondered if she'd ever done it before. When Tom pushed into her ass, Sally wailed against Jen's nether lips. Neither Tom's nor Sally's orgasm was far away, and the closer they came, the harder Sally licked Jen's snatch. Jen pinched and pulled on her nipples, rubbing herself in rhythm as the tongue that was licking her. Tom came first, spilling himself inside her back channel while Sadie followed suit, kicking and squirming beneath Jen.

Only she wasn't allowed to finish. Tom pushed her off Sally, and off the couch, a look of anger in his otherwise exhausted eyes. "Don't you dare finish," he warned, startling Jen. "Feel that? The painful frustration? The agony? The yearning to come and not being able to?" His voice grew louder. "That's how I fucking felt when I saw you with Mike! I wasn't disgusted. I was turned on! I watched the whole damn thing. I watched him fuck you like a randy dog and my cock was so hard. Do you know now how it made me feel? Disgusted! Angry! I was so hard by watching some asshole ram his cock into you that I spent the entire night jacking off and still falling asleep with a god-damned boner!" His cock was hard again and he walked over to Jen, grabbed her hips and shoved her up against the nearest wall, pushing into her so quickly that she had no time to prepare. She came immediately and Tom came right away again, surprised by his own strong reaction. He pulled out of her and turned around, spent.

Jen sank down on the floor, unable to speak. What was there to say after Tom's confession? Sally was already snoring when Tom grabbed his pants and shirt and mutely retreated into the bedroom. What a night this had become.

12