Strangers in the Dark

Story Info
A brief encounter between two strangers on the train.
1.4k words
4.14
29.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having worked late, yet again, the Tube was still packed by the time I left the office, but the crowd was different from what I was used to in my daily commute.

Sure there were still a few young go-getters, just like me, tired and dishevelled from a long day in the office, but mixed in were a good mix of party-goers, starting early to get even more fun into their long night. There were middle-aged pleasure seekers, teenagers with fake IDs and too much make-up and even a gay couple trying to be discreet and avoiding the skinhead hanging from the rails.

I was being forced into the corner of the carriage by the sheer weight of numbers, squashed into the door along with my battered leather briefcase, luckily I still had enough space to stretch my legs and the small window seat gave me somewhere to put the case. All that was about to change though.

The train came to a rough stop, throwing the inexperienced about like sand in a drum. Looking through the dirty window I sighed to myself, the platform was almost as crowded as the train and it was more than likely that fewer people would be getting off than on at this station. There was a mad crush as the people in the carriage shuffled amongst themselves, those trying to get off swapping with those trying to get one of the newly freed seats. Nne moved my way however, they were more concerned with getting to the larger doors further down, closer to the station's exit.

"Excuse me!" She cried from behind me and I turned to see the young girl, all done up for a night out in a short skirt and tight top that barely covered anything, pointing at my briefcase. "Oh, sorry..." I mumbled as I moved the briefcase out of her way. Taking me completely by surprise, she vaulted up onto the small seat, swinging her leg passed my face and settling herself in front of me.

A smile swam across her mouth as the door closed with a hiss of pneumatics. She looked away from me, glancing over the crowd, and I watched the station as it moved away to be replaced with the darkness of the tunnel, grimly aware that my briefcase was now pressing uncomfortably into my leg and that my free space was now completely lost.

I surreptitiously examined my companion's reflection in the glass, my eyes wandering across her full lips, blushed cheeks and darkened eyes, taking in her features as the mysterious pipes and unassuming tunnel walls rushed over them. The train was still picking up speed and she leaned back against the wall, her small yet well-formed breasts heaving, as she tried to keep her balance.

A tightness in my trousers brought to my attention the fact that I was definitely becoming aroused by this young treat and I quickly withdrew my gaze from her body's image in the darkness and instead perused the jagged lines defining the London Underground and the blobs representing its multifarious stations.

The train finished its acceleration and the sudden change in momentum caused the girl to slide off her roost, forcing her pelvis into my already awakened cock. The result was immediate, as you'd expect, and all I could do was squirm inside my shirt as the sweat began to trickle down my back.

In the corner of my eye I caught a movement that drew my attention back to the young girl. Looking down without lowering my head I saw her staring at my groin, the swelling clearly defined by the tight material, and a mischievous grin lay on her face like a predator. Her eyes flashed at mine, locking me with her look as she licked her lips.

She reached down and undid my fly with such deft skill that I was certain she'd practiced the manoeuvre so often that it was almost second nature. As she reached inside my trousers and started playing around with my boxers I coughed loudly, pulling my briefcase up and bracing it between us and the rest of the carriage, blocking off any voyeurs that may have been watching.

By the time I'd managed to get the case into position, she'd already locked onto my dick with her eager fingers and was gently massaging. Her other hand was beginning to squeeze her breast through her top, her nipple beginning to poke through the taut fabric.

Her legs moved up my back, hooking together around my waist, I could clearly see up her skirt now and was unsurprised to see her cleanly shaven vagina completely uncovered in front of me. Also unsurprising was the traces of moisture gathering on the lips.

Gripping me firmly yet gently, she freed my cock from its textile prison and pulled me towards her. In all this time, her eyes had been locked with mine, but now she looked down, stifling a low moan as she slid herself down onto my rigid, precum dripping cock.

At first I just slid over her hole, causing her to bite her lower lip as my head rubbed against her swollen clit, but on the third attempt I popped into her tight little pussy with an almost audible noise. And what a tight pussy it was, for all the skill she had shown with her handling so far, it seems she wasn't as experienced as I'd presumed.

As she sunk onto me, embracing me in the unyielding warmth deep inside her, the vibrations of the train as it continued through the tunnel only help to intensify the experience, but with one hand steadying my briefcase and the other gripping the rail, supporting both of us now.

Her hands were also busy, one having moved under her top, rolling and tweaking her nipple as the other hand stroked her clit. She buried her head into my shoulder, her hair smothering my face for a second as she settled into place, filling my head with her crisp, clean scent.

Soon she began to moan against my arm, as she gently pushed herself off my pelvis with slow, graceful movements of her knees, riding my rod carefully finding her own pleasure from the motions. There was nothing I could do but stand there and enjoy the experience as this fine young woman ground herself against me.

I could feel her contracting on my cock as her moans became more profound and affirmative; she began to increase the pace of her thrusts, driving harder and deeper and it didn't take a genius to tell that she was getting close to an orgasm. However at the time my own feelings were overwhelming me and commonsense had very little to do with my decision-making.

With my hands otherwise engaged the only part of my body I could use was my head, so I leaned forwards and began sucking hard on her neck. If all I could do was to give her a love bite, then it would be a monster of a one!

I was definitely doing something right, as her moans became even more insistent. She gave up on her nipple and swung her arm around my shoulder, gripping onto my neck as she bit into my cheap work suit.

She threw back her head, biting her lower lip so hard that for a moment the fear of her bleeding all over me broke through the passions building inside, but only for a moment before my own orgasm overcame me and I felt my juices bursting forth within her.

Collapsing over me, her young body spent and only held up by her loose grip on my collar, she was breathing heavily into my armpit by now as my spent member slipped from her soiled hole. The stains on my clothes would have to be explained to my flatmates, but they were definitely worth it.

As we became aware of our surroundings again, the train was coming to a stop. The girl slipped from my arms, brushed down her clothes and reached for a tiny purse that I hadn't even seen until now. Pulling out a hankie, she dabbed between her legs, wiping away as much of the juices as she could before dropping the rag on the floor to be crushed underfoot by the crowds. She didn't raise her head once and kept staring at the floor.

As soon as the door slid open she was off like a rabbit from a trap, I don't even know if she knew which station it was.

I had the wherewithal to pull my case in front of myself, covering my manhood that still lay exposed to the air, rapidly dwindling even as the remnants of the experience leaked from the tip.

I just hope my girlfriend will understand.