Strangers in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Ellie knew what was coming, and though apprehensive, felt it was the lease she could do since he gave her such a spectacular climax. She even surprised herself by reaching up to massage his balls as Annie stroked him.

Annie kissed his neck and nibbled and his ear lobe. She smiled when she saw what Ellie was doing. Ellie returned a grin, but Annie shrugged as though she didn't know why she couldn't get Brian to come. Ellie then winked, raised her head, opened her mouth and sucked Brian's balls—both of them—in. Even though taken aback, Annie stroked harder, and with the slurping sounds Ellie was making, Brian started moaning signaling he was close.

A minute later, Brian bathed Ellie's chest in a shower of cream that looked as though five guys had come on her. Never had he shot such a massive load. He almost thought his balls would deflate.

As he lay back down, he actually shot a few more drops when he saw Annie bend over and lick some of his come off of Ellie's nipples.

It was the last thing he remembered.

* * *

The sun shining in his face awoke Brian the next morning, though it peeked through the clouds for only a minute. Still it was enough to force him to open his eyes. When the sun disappeared, he literally felt as though he was in a cloud. In the back of his mind he was reliving a dream he'd had. Two women had sought refuge from the storm, the three were alone in the entire office, and they'd had several martinis and the kind of sex someone like him could only ever dream about.

However, it had seemed incredibly real; particularly since he was naked. But then he remembered having to go out in the rain . . . to help one of the women. No, it must have been something else that he could not remember. Still, he had a pasty taste in his mouth. And he still had his morning wood. Or was that just from recalling the erotic dream.

Seeing his clothes on the floor, Brian reached for and slipped on his briefs. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself, and on the way back, stopped in the kitchen. There was a pot of cold coffee—which he vaguely remembered making—that he put on the stove to heat. While waiting for it, he glanced around the kitchen and saw the empty Martini pitcher. Well, at lease he got that part right. Had he drank the entire pitcher? No wonder he felt so worn out, not to mention the sticky taste in his mouth. There was no glass, unless he'd brought it into his office.

The coffee was warm enough so he poured a cup and returned to his office in search of his Martini glass. He saw it on the corner of his desk. Picking it up to examine it, he saw lipstick on it. Quickly, he looked around. There were two more glasses on the end table.

"Hello?" Brian called out. But there was no response.

And then he saw the large envelope on his desk with his name in large letters. The penmanship was positively female. Without another thought, he ripped it open. His eyes widened at the two pairs of panties that fell out. One was black, the other a cream color. There was writing on the lighter colored pair.

He read it.

"Same time, same place, next hurricane."

END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers