Strangers in the Night

Story Info
Sir seduces and drugs Clodia as a stranger.
1.7k words
4
13.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been looking forward to a night out with my friends. I slide into my favorite going out clothes – fitted jeans, something shiny that shows off my chest and neck on top. I keep the makeup masculine tonight, the better to confuse people. Time to blow off some steam. A little drinking, a little dancing, maybe some karaoke, wherever the night takes us is the agenda this evening. But we start at a speakeasy on First Hill.

I'm just finishing up my first cocktail – a quick fix – when the server comes over with an old fashioned and sets it in front of me. "Oh, this isn't mine."

"You have an admirer. He sent this along too." They pass me a note. When I open it up, I immediately recognize your handwriting.

"Clodia,

Tonight, you don't know me. It amuses me to try to seduce you. You look particularly handsome tonight, by the way. I hope you're ready to be charmed. I'm at the corner of the bar.

- L"

"Clodia, what's that all about?"

"Some guy just bought me a drink and sent me a note. He... says I look very handsome tonight and he'd like to try to charm me, if I'm up for it."

"Where?"

We look up and scan the bar. I look at the corner, and see you there. You smile a little and lift your glass questioningly. I know the question is whether I agree to this game, but my friends take it as a question of whether or not I accept your drink and your company.

"That is a good-looking man, and respectful, and he knew enough to call you handsome instead of pretty. If you don't wave him over, I will." Randy waves to you and I join them, lifting my glass and sipping. You stand up and saunter over.

"Hello. I'm sorry for the intrusion on you all's evening, but I saw your friend here and couldn't pass up the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm L––. And you are?"

"I'm Randy, this is Jen, and Brooke, and that very short drink of water you sent the drink to is Clodia. How did you know they like old fashioneds?"

"Lucky guess. It's good to meet you all. May I join you?" Everyone nods, and you scoot next to me in the booth. I can smell you this close, and it sets my pulse racing, as always. You're very carefully not touching me, as though we had just met. Small talk is harder than it should be, trying to remember what I don't know about you. We all sip and laugh our way through a couple of drinks. Your story is that your friends bailed on you, but you were already in town. I don't know how you found me. It wasn't luck. But I'm enjoying flirting with you – we skipped that part the first time. Laughing at your jokes, making eye contact, touching your hand, your knee. You resting a hand on my knee.

I turn to you. "My friends are ready to dance, and I had really been looking forward to joining them. Do you dance?"

"I don't really. But I'd be glad to tag along if that's okay with the group?" Everyone nods, and we gather our things to head to booty mashup night.

We chat on the walk, enjoying each other's company. It dawns on me that, in the context of the game, I can be a little sassier. After all, if I don't know you, why on earth should I be submissive towards you? So I start to tease. A playful tap on your shoulder. A joke that bites. You start to give me a Look, one that normally would quell my sassiness. But not tonight, I just raise an eyebrow back and you remember – you set the rules. You don't know me.

At the club, I'm feeling good and loose, and try to coax you onto the dance floor. "Come dance with me, L." I pull you closer and whisper in your ear, "After all, how often do you get to touch an ass this good." I start to dance near you. I feel, but can't hear, a low growl in your chest. I smirk, and turn around, dancing my way onto the floor, pulling you by the hand. I can feel the bass in my feet, in my hips. I close my eyes and let myself move to the music. I feel you behind me, your hand loosely but proprietorially on my hip. I turn and say, "Do you want help, or do you want me to do all the work?"

"Next time you can teach me. This time I want you to enjoy yourself. And I want to enjoy you."

"Next time? Getting ahead of yourself a bit there, stranger."

"I guess I am." You try to follow my movement, dancing close. It's the only time I've ever seen you look anything less than totally graceful. I laugh and rejoin my friends, you following behind.

You last about an hour, clearly not enjoying the dancing itself, but every so often you steal a touch, a caress, even dancing with me at one point for a few minutes. I can feel your chest on my back, broad and warm, and relax against you, letting you feel the full motion of my hips. You lower your head to my ear and whisper "Such a tease, Clodia. I'll get you back later." You nip at my earlobe and dig your fingers into my hip before stepping away and addressing the group. "Anyone else tired of dancing? I heard someone mention the possibility of karaoke. That's more my speed. First round's on me if we head to The Crescent?"

My friends agree and we make our boisterous way to the next bar. We hold hands and bump shoulders on the way. When we get there my friends check in with me to make sure I'm okay. I reassure them that I'm fine, and happy. The rest of the night passes in a bit of a blur. I know we sing together at one point. But I'm a little drunker than I should be. My friends leave one by one, except Randy who lives across the street. They aren't at all sure about leaving me with you, so I let them in on the secret, with your permission, and they're finally comfortable leaving me.

As we stumble down the street together I mention that I feel drunker than I should.

"Benadryl is a helluva drug, isn't it, boi? I slipped some in your last drink."

"Wha...?" My legs feel so heavy. I can't quite make words anymore.

"We've talked about this, and I thought tonight would be an ideal time. Get the full experience." You lead me into an alleyway where it's very dark and push me against a wall. You kiss me roughly. I want to kiss you back, hungry for you after all the teasing and flirting tonight, but I find I can't lift my arms, and can barely move my face. You smirk, and whisper in my ear "Told you I'd get you back for all the teasing tonight. It must be so frustrating for you boi, not being able to show your appreciation for me. For me to use you like a rag doll. You never do fight me, but I know you like to know you can. Not tonight."

You kiss me again, deeply, your hand sliding up under my shirt, under my bra. I feel you cup my breast and run your thumb across my nipple. I moan and try to press against you, but it's so much work. Even standing up is hard. You bite my neck hard and I manage a whimper. I want you so badly, but I can't show you. I can't do anything.

You unbutton my pants and reach in with your hand. "So wet, boi. As usual, you make it almost too easy to have my way with you." Your fingers press into me and I manage a smile. Your hand pulls away and I moan. You turn me to face the wall, resting my face against my forearms. "I don't want you to hurt yourself." You pull my pants and panties down over my ass. I hear your zipper open. "I've been waiting all night to do this." Slowly, relentlessly, you press your cock inside me. We both sigh at the relief of being together again.

"please Sir" I manage to whisper.

"Please what, boi?"

The effort to respond is enormous. "Fuck me. Please." My eyes close.

I can feel you holding me up with one arm as you slide in and out. I sink closer to sleep, still smiling as you fill me up. Every so often, you thrust all the way in, using the pain to keep me awake and standing. I make happy contented noises, wanting so badly to show my enjoyment but totally unable to make myself move.

You move one of my hands down to my clit. "Show me how much you like this, Clodia." I can just manage to move my fingers to stimulate me, to drag some sensation out of the sleepy void that is calling me.

But no matter how hard I try, I can't speak any more. My orgasm comes without permission, squeezing your cock inside me. You growl and start fucking me harder, slamming your hips against me. "Cumming without permission boi, that's unlike you. Tsk tsk." Your hand wraps around my throat from behind, growling as you get closer and closer.

You pull out and push me to the ground facing you. My eyes are still closed but I feel your cum hit my face and chest. I smile, hearing you breathe hard above me. You help me to my feet, zip up my pants, then your own. "Good job, boi. That pleased me enormously. Did you have fun?" I manage a weak nod. "Good. Now I arranged for you to stay with me tonight so I can keep an eye on you. Let's get you to bed." I nuzzle into your shoulder as we stumble off into the night.