Strangers in the Night

Story Info
Young Japanese woman makes a friend.
869 words
4.06
69.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 21 and had just graduated from university I decided to take a month long holiday travelling across Europe. At the time you could get a train ticket that let you take almost any train in Europe for a month. Bargain!

About three days into my journey I was taking a train from Brussels to Athens. It was late at night, hot, sweaty and the train was so crowded there were people standing and sitting in the walkway between the compartments. My compartment was full with a pair of Dutch lads, an old couple from Brussels, a middle-aged man and a Japanese girl who looked like she couldn't have been more than 18 years old. She was wearing her hair in two pig-tails, a small pink t-shirt and matching short pink skirt. Her tennis shoes were also pink and her white socks were edged in a delicate pink lace.

I was sitting back in my seat, opposite the Japanese girl trying to get some sleep when I caught a flash of white. She had let her legs part as she dozed and I could see clear past her, slim athletic thighs to the white cotton knickers covering her mound. I moved in my seat as I began to think about what was between those legs and my dick started swelling.

After a short while the girl got up, left the compartment and moved down the walkway towards the toilets. I sighed and resumed my dozing, listening to the rhythm of the train as we sped throught the night. I shuddered into consciousness some time later when the door to our compartment was opened and the Japanese girl returned.

She re-took her seat and her skirt shifted up leaving me a very clear view of her knickers again. They still looked new and white, but now they also seemed slightly damp. She raised her head from her comic and eyed me, seeing where I was looking and smiled. She shifted again, her legs moved wider apart, her skirt moved further up her thighs, towards her waist.

I was embaressed at having been caught looking between her legs. But I was also aware that she had smiled at me when she noticed where my eyes were. I started to blush, but then she winked at me and got up. As she moved towards the door she turned around and looked at me. This was my opportunity. My one chance!

I got up and followed her.

We had to step over people in the walkway as we moved towards the toilets. Her skirt was short and her legs were long. Everyone sitting down on the floor got an eyeful of her white cotton knickers.

We went into the toilet together and she sat on the small ledge next to the washbasin, spread her legs and moved the gusset of her knickers to one side. As she did this I could see that her hairless pussy lips glistened. They weren't just damp they were sopping wet.

She pushed my head down and I got to work straight away. I kissed her thighs and nibbled at her lips. Then I eased her knickers down and put them in my pocket for safekeeping :-) I moved back into action, pulled her lips apart and stuck my tongue in her pussy. As I licked and sucked I could taste something other than female juices. I could also feel that her young pussy was a little looser than you'd expect on a teenager.

She hadn't (only) been peeing before. She'd been fucking, too! I was getting a gob full of man juice from whoever had got there first.

Well, I knew I wasn't her first man - not even that evening - but that didn't put me off. I did what any self-respecting, horny, single, 21 year-old would do if he found himself between the lips of an 18 year-old Japanese slut. I sucked and licked and nibbled and kissed until I heard her gasp and felt her convulse into orgasm, squirting into my mouth.

Then I stood up, position myself between her thighs and slipped my cock into her sopping wet tunnel. She was hot and wet and totally mine for the next few minutes. I moved with her and in her. I lifted her t-shirt and sucked on her bra-less tits. I kissed her face and sucked her tongue. And then I came inside her. As I came she gripped my cock hard and spasmed in her own island of pleasure.

I hugged her tight as our orgasms faded and we returned to reality. We needed to get back to our compartment. We left the toilet and walked over various sleeping bodies as we walked up the train. This time people could see between her legs but not her knickers. I kept them in my pocket as a souvenir.

When we resumed our seats she brought her legs up into a foetal position and I lay back in a slumber. In the morning we nodded at each other as we disembarked. At no time had we said a word to each other. I didn't even know her name.

Comments and votes welcome.