Strangers on a Plane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be delighted, my Darling. It is all made up. Let me show you back down there to make certain you have everything you need. I keep it stocked with products so you should have anything you need." Max escorted me down the hallway and showed me where everything was. I hugged him as he was leaving the room and without knowing what came over me, I pulled back slightly and then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He was clearly startled. "Annie, darling, I don't want you to get the wrong impression. My intentions this evening are purely gentlemanly."

"I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You have been so kind to me. I can't explain it, it was just something I was drawn to do."

"It is fine, darling. Do not worry about it. Get some sleep. Things will be clearer in the morning." He turned and closed the door behind him. I could not believe what I had done. But, I hated to admit, it had excited me in ways that I had never been excited before. Was it possible I was falling in love with Max? I couldn't be. He was old enough to at least be my father. But, age difference aside, he was kind, and smart, and worldly, and handsome. Basically, he was everything I had ever wanted and everything Michael was not. This was real. I now knew what I wanted: Max. But, he would never want someone like me. We were on completely different levels. His sophistication was only rivaled by my lack thereof.

After an hour or so, I could not stand it any longer. I crawled out of bed and made my way down the hall to the master suite. As I opened the door, I heard Max ask, "Annie, is everything okay."

"Actually it is not. My mind is racing with the developments of the day. Can you just hold me for a bit until I can calm down."

"Annie, I don't think that is appropriate. Not to mention the fact that I am not wearing anything." Ignoring him, I never slowed. I was crawling into his bed before he could finish the sentence. I slipped under the covers and placed my head on his chest which I was delighted to discover was covered with a thick coat of soft silver hair. I could tell he was uncomfortable and would barely move. But he did manage to kindly place his arms around me.

"Everything will be fine, dear. You will move on from Michael and find someone else."

"That is not what has been keeping me up. The situation with Michael needed to happen. Once I made the decision, I was at peace." Then, pressing my luck, I added, "What is keeping me up, is my feelings for you. I think I am falling in love with you." Before he could respond, I kissed him again. His lips were so soft and welcoming. His mustache tickled ever so slightly, but I liked the sensation. At first the kiss was very chaste on his part but I persisted until he opened his lips and let my tongue explore his mouth as he soon returned the favor.

"Annie. You must stop. We cannot do this," he plead as he gently pushed be away.

"I am sorry. I should not have pushed it. I should not have come in here. I knew you would never be interested in someone like me." I was saying the right things but I could also feel his cock growing and creating a tent in the bedding.

"My dear, darling fool. How could I not be interested in a beautiful girl such as yourself? I have been besotted with you since the moment I first saw you on that plane. The more time we have spent together, the more I have found myself struggling with my deepening feelings for you. But it is not right. You are young enough to be my daughter."

I slipped my hand around his cock and began to gently stroke it. "First of all, you do not have a daughter. I have no desire to be that for you. Second, if an age difference is all we have to overcome, we have no real problems. It wasn't until tonight that I realized what was happening with my feelings, but I know what I want. And I want to be with you. For as long as you will have me." I could feel the pre-cum oozing out of his member. I leaned in and kissed him again. He did not argue or put up a fight and was kissing me back almost instantly. His hands began rubbing up and down my back and I struggled to unbutton the pajama top. It had suddenly become apparent to me that I was the one overdressed for the occasion.

Sensing my struggle with the buttons, Max sat up to assist. As soon as the top was removed, he placed his lips on my nipple. The flicking of his tongue caused such a stirring that I thought I would orgasm immediately. I had never felt such an intense rush of passion. He continued to suck and flick my nipples as I ran my hands through his thick silver hair. Finally, he came up for air and our lips met again. I could feel his cock poking around between my legs. I could not wait to welcome it inside me. Max reclined back down on his back as we continued kissing. I decided it was time to return the favor and made my way to his nipples.

Max moaned loudly as I first began sucking on his nip. "Oh God, Annie. You are incredible. This is incredible." I continued flicking it with my tongue. I could still feel his cock between my legs. I knew I would make my way down there. And I still had to remove my pajama bottoms. As his moaning increased, I kissed my way back up his chest and once again pressed my lips to his. His tongue was immediately in my mouth. I was lying on top of him and he had his arms tightly wrapped around me. We kissed for what seemed an eternity. Then, I once again worked my way down his chest and little pot belly to his glorious cock which met me at full attention.

I licked the tip of it as Max moaned with delight. I then circled my tongue around his mushroom head as Max fought the urge to thrust his entire body. "Just relax, Sweetie. We have all night. And then the rest of our lives." It was the perfect thing to say because I meant it and it had the desired effect. I could feel Max's body relax. As he relaxed, I fully took his cock into my mouth and savored its salty taste. As with his chest, Max had a natural silver bush. I took my hand and began to caress his balls as his moaning intensified.

"Please stop, Annie. I don't want to come yet. It has been so long. I don't think I can control it."

"Don't worry. If you come now, there is plenty of time for you to come again later. I want you so much." With that, I took his cock back in my mouth and used my finger instead of caressing his balls to start stimulating his anus. I felt him tense, but he almost immediately relaxed as I slid my index finger into his very tight hole. Max could not control it any longer. He came and I swallowed his load.

I crawled back up, kissed him on the lips, and then rested my head on his hairy chest. Finally, Max said, "My Darling, I know I have only been with one other woman but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a blow job could be that intense." I smiled as I ran my hand over his hairy belly back down to his now flaccid member and once again took it in my hand. He reached over and grabbed my hand. "Not so fast, it is now my turn to go down on you." I smiled as he rolled me over onto my back. With one quick motion, Max removed the baggie pajama bottoms and immediately ran his nose along my full bush. "Mmmmmm..." he moaned as he began flicking his magical tongue against me.

"Now I am the one that is going to come," I shouted. His lips and tongue were truly driving me wild. He did not slow down. I could not help myself. I grabbed ahold of his silver hair and continually ran my fingers through it as he pushed me closer and closer to climax. Moments later, I felt a shiver through my entire body as I orgasmed in a way I never had before. Max stopped and made his way back to kiss me deeply as our tastes of each other interchanged. We could not stop kissing or touching each other as I felt his hardening cock pressing against my thigh. "I want you inside me, Max. Now." He smiled and happily obliged slipping his cock into my wet pussy.

Although my experiences were not as limited as Max's, his was by far the biggest cock I had ever taken and he knew how to use it expertly. He alternated between gently and slightly rougher to my utter delight and pleasure. Finally, he came inside me just as I once again climaxed. He lowered himself and gently kissed me on the forehead and then the lips as he climbed off and lay beside me. He quickly pulled me into his arms.

"My darling, this has been beyond my wildest dreams. But, I want you to know if you wake up in the morning and change your mind, there will be no hard feelings. I understand the difficulties you have been going through."

I ran my fingers through his thick chest hair. "Max, if you think there is any way you could ever persuade me to give you or this up, you are crazy. The only thing I will be thinking in the morning is how I don't want to go home to get clean clothes."

"Well, I am not the one who requires you wear clothing." He laughed and playfully slapped me on the ass. I giggled and went in for another kiss.

"In some ways I feel we are getting ahead of ourselves but in other ways it seems like this has been a long time coming. I feel like we have both been through so much that I just want to enjoy every moment we have together."

"I could not agree more, my darling." I could feel his cock stirring between my legs again. "What do you say, one more time before we go to sleep?"

I smiled. "Max, I could never turn down an offer like that." Once again, we both climaxed and then I fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning when I awoke, Max had laid out quite the spread for breakfast. Eggs, toast, bacon, fruit...it was all perfect. "So, I was thinking..." Max began. "First, I called the building concierge. He has contacted a local boutique and they will have several things for you to choose from delivered here by 10:00.

"It is Sunday. How are they going to pull that off?"

"Don't worry, my Darling. And never question the abilities of a concierge trying to get a tip." We both laughed. "Anyway, if it is okay with you, I thought we might spend the afternoon on my sailboat and then pick up some of your things—if you don't feel it is too soon."

"I would love to spend the day—and night—with you, Max. I want to spend every day and every night with you. I mean except when I am not at work."

"Ah yes, your job. We can discuss that. I don't want to rush you into anything and certainly not until you are comfortable, but I have enough money where you never have to worry about working. I would like for us to eventually take the opportunity to travel the world together. I learned the hard way that life can be too short. I want to show you all my favorite places and discover new ones with you."

It seemed the conversation was coming too quickly, but it also didn't. "I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves, but options that seemed impossible six weeks ago now seem perfectly normal. We will cross that bridge in due time." He smiled and seemed relieved. "But can I ask a rather odd question, though?"

"Of course, ask anything you want. I intend to keep no secrets from you. I am an open book for you to discover."

I smiled. "You obviously have everything you want and can probably have more that I can even imagine, so why were you flying coach rather than first class that night?"

Max laughed out loud. "That is very simple. A woman in my building has been pursuing me for years. She wanted me to go to dinner with her and made it clear she was open to any interpretation of dessert I could conjure. I told her I had an emergency in Miami and had to come down here to attend to it. I knew if I stayed in New York, I would bump into her and my lie would be exposed. So, I booked the next flight out. It was literally the only seat available." I laughed. "For the record, I own a timeshare of a small jet and usually fly private. But, it was too short of notice. One of my partners in the timeshare was using the plane. I guess fate rewarded me for flying commercial."

We spent the day together on his "boat" as he called it. It was a sailboat, but it had a crew and a living quarters. Max and I certainly made good use of the bed that afternoon. When we got back to the marina, Max suggested that we stop by my place to pick up a few things. I told him that what had been delivered that morning could more than accommodate me until the following day. After another night of incredible lovemaking and sleeping in each other's arms, I got up and grudgingly went to work.

By noon, Max and I had sent each other over fifty text messages and had already made plans to meet for lunch at the steakhouse. We sat on the same side of the booth and spent plenty of time with hands hidden under the tablecloth. How we were not discovered giving each other handjobs was beyond me. As we were kissing goodbye, even I grew uncomfortable by our public display of affection as we could not keep our hands off each other. Finally, Max implored, "Quit your job. Come home with me. It is now our home as far as I am concerned because I don't want to be anywhere without you. We can start planning our first trip together...Paris, Rome, Tahiti...wherever you want to go."

"You do not know how tempting that is," I said still in his arms feeling his hard cock pressed against my skirt.

"Do it. I can think of no good reason for you to go back there."

"How about I offer a compromise. I have to admit the four hours I was there this morning seemed like four years. I don't want to be anywhere either than with you. How about I go back and give notice? It seems the fair thing to do. They have been very good to me." His face instantly lit up.

"Do you mean it? I only have to survive two weeks and then I have you all to myself? We have each other?"

"Actually, I was thinking more like two hours. I can't handle any longer than that."

"In that case, I will pick you up at 2:30. We can go to your apartment and get whatever you need for now and I will arrange to have someone pick up the rest." He pulled me even closer and kissed me deeply one more time. "Now about that trip...seriously, where would you like to go?"

"I have been nowhere. It is up to you. I really do not care as long as we are together." I gently kissed his lips. People were staring.

"Paris it is, then. We will then come back to our place in New York so you can A) figure out if you like it and B) make certain you do the city the right way."

"That sounds perfect. Now let me go quit my job."

Six weeks later, Max and I were married in New York. Seven weeks later, I realized I was late. Evidently that first night without my diaphragm was the culprit. I was petrified to tell Max but delighted that we had created a being that was part him and part me. I broke the news to him that night at a restaurant in Manhattan. My nerves were for naught. Max could not contain his joy. "Oh, my Darling. I never dreamed I could be so fortunate. There is nothing I would love more than to experience than sharing a family with you, my love." He then bought a round of champagne for everyone in the restaurant...including our neighbor whose flirtation had driven him to that commercial flight just a little over three months ago. One day, I would have to think her for that.

Once we got home, Max said, "I have something to ask you. Should I color my hair so maybe I will look younger with the other parents?"

"Absolutely not. I don't care what anyone thinks. I love you exactly as you are. And there is nothing sexier than your silver hair." With that, Max pulled me into a deep kiss. I could feel his hands lifting my skirt and as he reached over to stroke my pussy with his knuckle I saw he was a bit taken aback."

"Looks like someone forgot her panties today."

"No sweetie, I did not forget them. I slipped them into your jacket pocket in the car on the way home."

"My darling...you dirty girl..." He laughed and then pulled me into a very passionate kiss and then carried me to the bedroom. Our life together was just beginning.

12