Strangers on a Steampunk Train Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck--" he said into her ear, and his arms ripped her off of his dick. His face contorted in pain, and his body quaked under Emeline. She looked down to his dick and back to his face: he had cum. "Fuck, that was close."

"Told you I was in charge," Emeline said triumphantly.

"Shut up," he demanded, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her lips to his. She melted under him. Her hands cautiously came up to his face, before she could touch him, she stopped herself.

"How many stops has it been?" She asked. In fact, they had no idea. He mumbled and came to his feet. Eyeing the cum strewn across his stomach he let out an audible, "blegh." He wiped it away with his red shirt, and pushed the dirty shirt half into his back pocket.

"That's not unusual, at all," Emeline said sarcastically, eyeing the red-faced, shirtless man.

"When does this monster show up? Where the fuck are we?" He demanded. Emeline pulled a pocketwatch from her purse.

"Three minutes."

"Good. A whole three minutes to talk. No escape this time." He sauntered closer, smiling the same obnoxious smile as earlier. Emeline stared back silently, eyebrow raised. His smile dissolved. The familiar woosh of air and turbulence filled Emeline's ears. Turning, she saw the purple hole ripping through the space of the train car and, in a flash, it disappeared in a blinding flash. This time there was no monster, no giant spider; rather, it was a human figure.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "Who are you?!" The tall, thin man, dressed in black, brandished a gun from a holster at his side. He pointed the gun at Emeline. Viktor yanked her aside as a bullet shot through the air and laid her on the seats. He pulled a gun from his own pocket, and fired a shot back at the man dressed in black. The man frowned, and stepped back through another whirl of light. Viktor starred on into the empty train car, lost, before turning back to Emeline, who lay bleeding on the red velvet chair.

12