Strangers on a Train

Story Info
How my journey had an unexpectedly happy ending.
1.5k words
4.6
10.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running late, I thought I was going to miss my train. I'd just stepped on board as the carriage doors shut. The carriage was almost empty, just a few single seats taken near the back. I found somewhere to sit with a double seat opposite an empty double seat with a table in between. I placed my bag on the seat next to me, and placed my phone on the table. The train set off from the station, and I began to relax.

After 15 or so minutes, the carriage doors opened, and in walked a petite lady, probably in her late twenties or early thirties. Initially, I barely noticed her, but despite the emptiness of the carriage, she came at sat directly opposite me. She sat down, making herself comfortable, and didn't acknowledge me. Whilst she was busy settling down, I began to notice her a little more. She had shoulder length blonde hair, almost golden and perfectly straight. She had black rimmed glasses that framed her deep blue eyes perfectly, and perfectly applied make up, including red lipstick.

She settled down, still not acknowledging me, and started reading her kindle. I felt a little uncomfortable that she'd sat down right next to me, even though there was lots of private and free space elsewhere, but I was also quite taken by her, and her attractive looks. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help look at her.

I thought she'd seen me over the top of her kindle, so I quickly diverted my glace to the floor. It was there that I noticed her black nylon covered legs, perfectly encased in some black t-bar heels. She had perfectly shapely calves, and once again, I'd found myself quite captivated by her. I could feel her gaze upon me, and I heard her breathe out - almost a sigh. I quickly started to look out of the window, when I noticed her stand up. I carefully looked upwards, and watched as she removed her coat. As she lay the coat on the seat next to her, she showed a beautiful figure, wrapped inside a tight fitting, navy blue dress. It really suited her figure and looked smart, professional and sexy. She sat back down, and picked up her kindle again.

Moments later I felt her shoe brush my leg. I moved slightly in order to give her some space. Her eyes never left her kindle. A few seconds passed, and then I could feel her foot on my calf again. Still not looking at me, no emotion, nothing. Her foot began to slide up and down, I shuffled slightly, but the contact from her heel remained. I glanced down. I could see her 4 inch heels pressed against me, I felt unnerved but also slightly aroused. Her heel drifted up and down below my knee several more times, I started to relax and enjoy it - was she even aware she was doing it?

Then her foot slid above my knee, up my thigh and began the same repetitive stroking motion. I felt my trousers begin to tighten as she aroused me further. I looked up, her foot right on my thigh, but still not eye contact, not even for a moment, she just continued to read. I was really starting to get hard now, I felt the need to adjust myself, but I was too nervous to move. All of a sudden, her heel pushed right against my groin. I had to put my hand there, I was really hard. She remained transfixed on her kindle, but I'd began to notice a little smirk across her perfectly painted lips.

I let her foot rest on my crotch. I looked down, I wanted to touch her foot, to move it slightly. She pushed harder. The 4 inch heel pressed against my hard cock. I put my hand on her shoe, gently rubbing my thumb over the leather of her toe and the nylon on her foot. I felt her other foot rise until it was also on my crotch. Her beautiful legs were rest on my thighs, and I placed my other hand on her leg, slowly rubbing my hand down the smooth, silky nylon. She pushed her weight down on my thighs. She looked up, for the first time we locked eyes. She slowly took her glasses off. Her eyes were truly beautiful and seductive. I carried on rubbing the top of her foot. My throat was dry but I somehow uttered the words "would you like me to carry on?" She nodded, still with a slight smirk, and then went back to her kindle.

I slowly moved my hand to the small gold buckle on the strap of her shoe. I undid it carefully and gently, and began to massage her foot. The soft nylon felt sexy and smooth to the touch. I looked down and could see her painted red toes showing slightly through the dark nylon. I massaged gently, and then more firmly as I got more and more turned on. She pressed the heel of her remaining shoe against my crotch, beckoning me to remove it. As I moved my hands to her other foot, she started to rub her silky nylon encased foot right on my hard cock. My trousers felt tighter than ever. As I began to massage her foot firmer and firmer, she rubbed her foot more and more. She pushed her painted toes right against the zip on my fly. Still not looking at me, I undid the zip. Feeling her sexy feet rub against me through my boxers was so exciting, I was surprised I didn't cum there and then.

She moved her other foot onto my crotch. I was worried I'd get caught, but I was so up in the moment, I undid my belt to give her more access to my groin. She had one foot under my balls, whilst the other rubbed the shaft of my cock. I'd never been so hard. I looked down, I don't think I'd ever seen it so big. She continued to rub her feet on me. I asked, "Can I undo my boxers?" She looked up, a much bigger smile now appeared on her face, and nodded gently, still not speaking. I undid the buttons on my boxers, my cock popped out, hard with some precum dripping from the top. Her nyloned feet were soon upon it, one each side. She pushed them up and down the shaft, I was so close. My hands gripped the seat tightly. I heard her breathing increase as she moved up and down my cock faster and faster.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm going to cum". My cock started to throb, she never moved her feet away. Suddenly my cock erupted with cum, I tried to stay quiet, but I'd never cum so hard in my life. My cum dripped onto her feet, glistening as it ran down her perfect arches. She looked at me intently as I got my breath back. Her feet were covered in my cum. She withdrew her legs, and stood up and walked around to my side of the table. She sat next to me, close. She hitched up her dress to reveal her nylons were stockings. The sexy lace around the top clearly visible. She rolled down one of her stocking, slowly and purposely. As it slipped off the end of her foot, I saw her beautiful painted toes for the first time naked. With the stocking in her hand, she reached over and cleaned the head of my cock with it. The sexy, smoothness nearly made me cum again. Once I was clean, she took the other cum soaked stocking off, again, slowly and seductively. She folded them together, opened a zip in my bag and placed them inside. She then reached into her bag, and pulled out another pair of brand new stockings, this time nude.

I watched as she slowly, and silently put them on. It was almost as arousing as watching her remove the black ones. My cock was still twitching, as I zipped myself up. I then watched as she slid her perfect feet into her sexy heels. She turned on her seat, and placed her foot on my lap, and with motion of her eyes, beckoned me to buckle the strap for her. I did as she requested, and she put the other on my lap. I took more time and felt her soft nylon foot as I buckled her strap. I tried to linger on her foot but she pulled it away. She stood up, picked up her coat and bag and turned to leave. As she got to the door, she turned back to face me, walked back and kissed me. She pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and as she pulled away, she spoke for the first time.

"I nearly missed this train, I'm so glad I didn't".

And then she left through the door and into the next carriage, I watched as her perfect figure disappeared. I quickly gathered my stuff, and tried to follow her. But she was gone. What a journey.