Strangers Things Pt. 03

Story Info
Alice is blackmailed into flashing and touching in public.
4.3k words
4.47
35.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank to the wonderful Sexyvibe for editing assistance with my story!!

*

Alice woke up in her bed naked, tired, and sore. Her alarm blared in her ears. Her hands fumbled around on her nightstand in an effort to silence it, and she noticed red marks on her arms.

"Shit," she cursed at herself, rubbing the raw skin on her wrists. In the last 18 hours she had been publicly finger fucked, teased in a dream, and assaulted in her own bed.

It couldn't have been assault if she asked him to do it... right? Eric's cock was already inside her when she woke up. She never said yes, but then again, she never said no.

Alice couldn't think anymore. She had so little time to ready herself for work. She used a ton of concealer to hide the hickeys from Eric, threw on a dress, and ran out the door.

She was a seamstress and worked above a tiny dress shop. Alice worked with two other girls, and the majority of her business came from the shop keeper below. She was working on her own line of wedding gowns that she hoped to sell one day. She found the job an ad online and moved hundreds of miles from home to the tiny town in southern Wisconsin to take it a few months ago.

She was her own boss and it came with built in clientele. The rent was cheap, the area was quiet, and she could focus solely on her work. She didn't talk to anyone except her two work mates and some friends and family back home.

"Good morning Beatrice!" She waved at the shop keeper before running upstairs to her area. She heard the older woman reply, but was too embarrassed by her markings to slow down.

She sat down at her machine and forced all her thoughts out of her mind. Her hands were soon full of bobbins, thread, and silky materials. She had several dresses for a large bridal party due in a few days. The sound of the needle stabbing into the various skirts soon filled the room.

Alice was so consumed by her work, she hadn't noticed her friends arrive. She didn't hear them ask her to go to lunch, when noon came around. She barely noticed the sounds of the door below being locked, when Beatrice left for her break.

What finally broke Alice's trance, was a loud banging from the entrance of the building. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized she was alone.

The banging continued and Alice hoped it was just a customer that needed help. Maybe they couldn't see the generic clock in the window that stated when the store reopened.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" she shouted, as she ran down the stairs.

She knew it was him before she saw his face. She didn't need to see the grin, or the rough hair on his chin. She saw his thick, muscly thighs through the glass door first.

It was Eric.

She slowed her pace, as she made her way to the door. He had a black paper bag in his hand. She made a point to stare at the bag and not at him.

When she reached the last stair, only a thin glass door between them, she looked up. Simultaneously, she clenched her fists at her side and felt butterflies scatter in her stomach.

"What?" she shouted at the door.

"I brought you something special. Change into it, and get that ass out here. You have 5 minutes," Eric's deep voice commanded.

She opened the door just enough to grab the handles of the bag.

"Change here! In front of me," Eric demanded.

Alice flipped her middle finger up and pressed it against the glass. She walked a few yards from the door and turned her back to him. She made sure he could still see her, but wanted to be away from the eye of the street.

There were only four things in the bag: a thin, white, button-up blouse, a purple demi-cup bra, a pair of black kitten heels, and a black pleated skirt.

She stripped down to her white bikini briefs. She grabbed the bra first. It was slightly sheer with lace trim. The material was expensive and was nicer than any bra she owned.

She clasped it around herself and moved on. She pushed her arms into the sleeves of the shirt and buttoned up the shiny black buttons. As she slid the shoes on, she looked in the mirror. As she suspected, the bra was noticeably visible through the top.

She pulled the skirt on last. It hardly covered her. If she bent over or a slight breeze came by, she would be completely exposed. She mustered as much confidence as she could and marched towards Eric.

"Panties off," he coolly stated.

"Not a chance," Alice retorted.

Eric let out a deep laugh and pulled a phone out of his pocked. Alice tried to see what he was doing while his fingers tapped at the screen. She didn't have to wait long before he flipped the device into her view.

In front of Alice was a video of herself. She could see her own pussy, clear as day, with Carl's fingers thrusting in and out of it. It was the footage from the bar.

Alice looked Eric dead in the eye as she slid her panties down her legs. She opened the door and pushed past him, tossing them in his face. He grabbed them, put them in his pocket, and thanked her.

Alice carefully held her skirt down and followed Eric. He took her to his car and opened the passenger door. Alice begrudgingly got in. She thought of running, in the few seconds it took for Eric to make it to the driver's seat. She didn't.

Eric started the car and hit the gas. The tires squealed as they sped off. About ten minutes later they made it to the next town. The car took a few turns before stopping in a busy, downtown shopping area.

"Out," Eric boomed.

Alice waited outside the car for him then walked behind him once again. He walked a short way to a bench that faced a cobbled walkway. There were a few street vendors selling food, and a few dozen men in business suits walking around.

"Sit," Eric motioned towards the bench.

Alice carefully sat next to Eric.

"Cross your legs and unbutton the top three buttons of your shirt," Eric said quietly. As Alice followed his instructions, she felt Eric's finger tips on her neck. "Covered up my handiwork I see."

Alice snorted and leaned back. She tried to look in every direction except Eric's. It didn't take long for her to notice the men looking at her. Most of them slowed to stare, then went back to their phone calls or food orders.

Two men took a seat on a bench, on the other side of the walkway. One was a darker skinned man with broad shoulders. The other was short, plump, and pale. Alice almost laughed at how funny they looked next to one another.

"Uncross your legs, and scoot your butt forward," Eric instructed Alice.

Alice did as she was told. She could feel the breeze toying with the bottom of her skirt.

"Now part your thighs an inch or two," Eric continued.

Alice could feel her face redden as she parted her legs. The cool temperature was making her nipples perk up. She felt sparks of excitement, as the air hit the bare skin between her thighs.

Both men were starting shamelessly at her now. While neither of them were attractive to her, she secretly liked the way they couldn't avert their eyes.

"Spread your legs completely now. Show them your pretty, pink cunt," Eric said next.

Alice froze. There were people in every direction. All of them were adults who would notice what was happening. She didn't move.

Eric pinched the side of her butt cheek. Alice squeaked audibly and sat strait up. Before she could decide what to do, Eric reached for his phone again. She knew his next move. She put her hand on his and murmured, "Stop."

Alice obeyed and stared down at Eric's lap. She was pleased to see him harden, as she parted her legs as far as she could. The skirt did nothing to cover her.

Four other men stopped what they were doing to look now. They were all seated at various tables in the courtyard. Alice's blush deepened as she felt herself get wetter.

"Rub your nipples, and keep your legs open," Eric instructed.

Alice reached up and plucked at her breasts. She twirled each nipple slowly. She looked at each of the men individually. She pulled harder on her tits, watching one man adjust himself, another biting his lip. She was afraid she was going to make a puddle on the bench.

A low moan escaped Alice's lips. She lowered the lace of the bra cup to expose her breasts beneath her top. She licked her fingers and continued to fondle her chest. Her nips pressed hard against the white fabric. She squirmed and continued to tease them.

"Put your fingers on your pussy. Spread it open so the boys can see it all," Eric's words broke Alice's bliss.

Alice felt how slick she had become, as she opened herself for her audience. She didn't need Eric's next instruction. She ran her fingers over her smooth, wet, exposed lips. She shook as she pinched her clit. She made a few circles on her tiny bud before sliding her fingers down. She plunged two of them inside her swollen cunt. She moaned more audibly now. With one hand still teasing her nipples, and her other playing with her pussy, she knew she couldn't hold out too long.

Eric grabbed her wrist a second later.

"That's enough. Now stand up. You are going to go thank these guys and invite them to the bar later," Eric held out a small stack of papers. They stated the name and address of the bar. It also had a time and request that each man not come before then.

Alice snatched the papers out of his hand, annoyed that he interrupted her before she finished. She wiped her wet fingers off on his nice pants and stood up. She went to the African American man first.

"Thank you. Please join me later," Alice's voice shook and she handed him the paper. He took it, without comment, and she moved onto his friend.

She repeated her statement. She reached out to hand him the flier and felt a hand on her ass. The pudgy, Irish looking guy was caressing her bottom. He took the paper from her and winked.

Alice was shocked. They were outside, in the middle of the day, and he had just manhandled her. He didn't even hesitate. She looked back at Eric, searching for a reaction. She received a toothy grin as a response. She ignored her surprise and walked to the next table.

Alice approached a man that looked to be towards retirement age. She thanked the gentleman and he motioned her to lean down. Alice came closer to him, and he reached his whole hand into her top. He cupped her boob in his wrinkled fingers. Her nipples were still wet from her peep show. His fingertips slid over her nipple, and he rolled it around slowly.

The breeze blew her skirt up showing her ass to the crowd. She could feel herself dripping down her leg.

"I'll see you tonight sweet cheeks," he told Alice. He grabbed her other tit quickly, before taking the paper she offered.

Alice was halfway through the group and hoped she could finish the rest without event. The next man she met was a thin, gangly dude. He had a large nose and a greasy receding hairline. She looked back at Eric and pleaded with her eyes. Eric dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

"Thank you! Please come see me later," Alice spat out as quickly as she could.

The man grinned a wide, near toothless smile. He reached between her legs and grabbed her puss with his entire hand. Alice found herself stunned once again. Alice's pussy was aching for release. She couldn't concentrate with his fingers playing with her wet folds. She reached down to push his arm away, but was distracted by a movement in his lap. Alice's jaw dropped. His other hand was rubbing the tip of his hard, red cock. Only the head was visible above his pants.

"Give it a kiss!" the gangly man whistled out, as he noticed her staring. He grabbed her crotch harder and she bent down. The red, swollen member was centimeters from her face.

"Make it a good one," Gangles said, before pushing her head into his lap. Alice opened her mouth to reply but was silenced by the man's dick. She wrapped her lips around it and gave it a long suck. She ran her tongue over the bead of pre-cum that formed. She circled her tongue around it a few times.

"Enough," Eric boomed from his seat, "save it for later."

Alice stood up and wiggled out of his grasp. She quickly moved on. Man number five refused her offer and waved her on.

The last guy was clean cut and wore an expensive suit. He had a square jaw line and intense green eyes. Alice thought he was very good looking and was happy to speak with him.

"Be a dear and place that in my briefcase would you?" He asked, after Alice finished her routine.

Alice turned around to do so. She bent over to open his bag and struggled with the lock.

She felt his hands on her immediately. He placed his thumb directly on her clit, and slid it slowly through her pussy lips. His soaked thumb continued to her ass hole. He circled it slowly with the juices from her cunt. Alice's legs began shake. She wanted it.

"Please," she breathed out.

Fancy man slid his thumb into Alice's tight bum. He teased her and slowly pulled it out. Alice heard Eric coming towards them.

"Faster," she pleaded. The stranger happily obliged and fucked Alice's ass harder. She came immediately into his hand. Her whole body shook and soaked his fingers.

Eric pulled her away, abruptly ending her orgasm. She could see anger in his expression.

"That's now how this works, Chad!" Eric spat at the man.

Chad just laughed, "Oops!"

Eric picked up Alice and threw her over his shoulder. Alice had some curves about her and was surprised by his ability to lift her so easily.

She mentally noted a win in her column.

Alice-1 Strangers-2

Eric tossed Alice into the back seat of his car. He whipped a tan trench coat at her and instructed her to cover up.

The car ride back was icy and silent. Alice couldn't help but smile. This Chad character had helped her gain a fraction of her control back. Even if it was only in that moment.

Eric pulled up in front of Alice's work.

"Take the bag next to your feet. It's what you will wear tonight. You will wear only what is in that bag. I will pick you up after 11. Be ready. I need time to punish you for your behavior back there," Eric listed his demands to Alice. He never took his eyes off the road ahead of him.

"May I have my panties back?" Alice said as sweetly as possible, cherishing the moment.

Eric's knuckles turned white as he gripped steering wheel. The icy silence was back.

Alice took the bag and hurried out and away from the car. She stood outside the shop and contemplated blowing off the rest of the day. Should she say something to the girls? Would they worry?

Her stomach growled in reply. She had no appointments and was ahead on her current project. Starving and tired, Alice headed to her car.

She drove straight towards home, stopping only at a burger joint. The food was in her stomach before she reached her front door. She ran into her home and fell onto her bed.

She barely had time to set an alarm before she drifted off.

Alice's phone pulled her out of a deep, dreamless sleep at ten p.m.

She noticed a few messages from Sandy, one of her work friends, but didn't bother to read them. She took a quick shower and then dumped her gift from Eric on the bed.

She was expecting another sleazy outfit, but was surprised that a lot more came out of this bag. There was a selection of makeup amongst the pieces of clothing.

She grabbed the top first. It was a shiny, gold corset, with black trim. It had a sweetheart neckline designed to push her tits up and together. The back was tied up with a silk string.

She had put many women into these at work, so getting it on was easy. Next, she slid on the undies. They were the same colors as the corset, but could hardly be called underwear. They were crotch less from front to back.

She slid the provided black shorts on over the minimal underwear. It seemed at first that there was nothing special about them. As Alice buttoned them up she felt cool metal against her ass. She reached her palm between her legs and let out a little gasp. There was a zipper! It began at the top of her backside and ended at the bottom of the buttons she had just fastened.

She walked over to the mirror to investigate further. The zipper was so thin, that it was unnoticeable in the seam. She admired the design for a moment.

She bounced back to the bed and glanced over what was left. There was a black velvet choker with a small diamond on the front of it. There were a few thin, black, hair combs that had matching diamonds. Also amid the remaining items, was a curling iron and tall stiletto heels.

The shoes were hot. She felt the velvet fabric with her finger tips. They had a Mary Jane style to them. A slutty Mary Jane. There were small diamonds up the back of the heels. She slid them onto her feet and stared at them. They made her feel sultry and a wave of confidence came over her. Then she noticed the time.

"Balls!" She shouted out. She could complete the makeup, but curling her long hair wouldn't meet Eric's time frame.

She went through the different powders and picked one for her light complexion. The eye shadow was a gorgeous gold, and the gloss for her lips was a deep, blood red. She struggled with the fake lashes, but completed her face fairly quickly.

She walked over to the floor length mirror of her bathroom, where the curling iron was heating. Alice's eyes looked back at her, but she didn't recognize the rest of the girl. She would never pick this outfit for herself. She stared at new Alice and started to wrap the locks of her red hair around the rod of the iron. She looked like she was ready to get on stage and sing.

Luckily the tool provided was high quality and Alice was making good time. Halfway through her hair, she heard a knock at the door.

"Shit," she cursed. She gingerly placed the iron down and made her way to let him in.

Alice could see him through her window. She slowed down her stride to check him out. He was wearing pressed pants and a fancy button down. His shirt was tucked in and she could see a gold watch on his wrist.

The red anger in his face from earlier was gone. She took a deep breath and opened the front door to face him. Alice was the silent one this time.

The dirty blonde hair on his face was longer then when she last looked. His hair was still wet from what Alice assumed was a shower. The cologne he was wearing made Alice want to press her face against him.

Eric was a good looking man. If he wasn't such an intimidating jerk, Alice could see herself irresistibly attracted to him.

"My hair is not finished," Alice calmly stated, as she turned away from him. She made her way back to the bathroom and started curling the second half of her head.

Eric watched her from the hallway. She smiled a little at the way his head cocked to the side. Alice started to think it was endearing. Then she had a flash back to the previous night. This was not the first time he had watched her from that spot.

"Should I get back in the tub?" Alice joked with him.

Eric grinned and let out a short laugh. He turned on his heels and went into her room. She heard her queen sized bed creak under his weight. She could hear the metal of his watch scrape against the poles of the four post bed. She looked at him through the mirror and watched him pick up the hair combs off her teal comforter. She took last strand of her hair out of the curler, and noted that he looked content.

She made her way to him and held her hand out for the last piece of her ensemble.

"Not so fast!" Eric stood suddenly, grabbing Alice by the forearms. He pulled her towards him and secured both her wrists in one hand. He quickly unbuttoned her shorts with his other hand.

"Take them off," he instructed.

Alice obediently slid the shorts down her legs. Eric looped his fingers into the lingerie and pulled them down. He took his place back on the bed. Eric grabbed her by the waist and placed her across his lap. His large hand rested on her butt.

12