Strangers Things Pt. 04

Story Info
Alice is forced into an exclusive lounge to perform sex acts.
4.3k words
4.48
46.9k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Sexyvibe for your feedback and assistance with editing my story!! Cheers!

*****

Alice entered the same shitty dive bar, for the second time. Eric had dropped her off and told her to find Bill.

She saw the bartender and headed towards him. Bill barely looked up from his work, and pointed in the direction of a thin, black door. It was in a far corner, hidden by the juke box.

"Huh," Alice sighed, before heading back. She turned the handle of the door, only to find that it was locked.

"Ring the bell," Bill called out.

Alice hit the little button and heard feet shuffling. The door creaked open and on the other side was a petite girl with bright, blonde hair. Her outfit was similar to Alice's, but was purple instead of gold, her heels were shorter, and she had pearls instead of a choker.

She was undeniably beautiful. She waved her hand inward, motioning for Alice to enter.

"Well you're new! I'm Bobby Joe!" She excitedly stated. She bounced a little, and extended her arm to shake Alice's hand. She was just over five feet tall.

"Alice," she replied, taking the girl's hand.

"Most people call me BJ. I mean, it is my specialty of course," she went on. "Is this your first time?"

"I guess. I'm not sure what I'm doing here," Alice slowly remarked. BJ was still holding her hand.

"Oh, wow! Well, how did you get here?" BJ's eyes grew wide.

"Eric brought me here," Alice was curious now.

"Eric is so hot. He never touches the girls though. I tried to give him a lap dance once, you know, for a few extra dollars. He didn't bat an eyelash," BJ carried on.

Alice managed to pull her hand back. She was about to ask for more, when a door behind them opened.

Alice entered the stunning room and looked around in awe. It had no windows and was lit by single light bulbs dangling from the ceiling. The wires in each bulb were designed in different ways, some spelling words, others making pictures. Each corner had red velvet booths with black trim. There were a few blackjack tables along one side, and to the right of that, was a handful of large screen televisions. Each TV had a different game on, and there were matching red, velvet love seats facing them.

Alice looked to her left. She was surprised that there were three beds, each king sized and perfectly made up. The sheets were red satin with black embroidery.

There was a magnificent bar directly to one side. Bottles upon bottles of booze she had both tried and never seen, were placed in perfect display. There was a mix of high top tables and large lounge chairs in front of the bar area.

"Welcome to the VIP room," Alice recognized the man's voice coming from behind her.

She spun on her heels to face Carl, who was half grinning at her. Alice opened her mouth to talk to him, but nothing came out.

"Rules are simple," Carl started, taking a sip of his beer. "Men pay to come here. Some for the ambiance, some for the privacy, but most for the VIP girls. They can have whatever they want in these four walls, with little exception. The VIP girls split half the cash and the other half goes to the handlers and the bar help."

"VIP girls? Exceptions? Handlers?" Alice spat out the questionable words.

"You," Carl pointed at her, "are a VIP girl. I am a handler. I make sure that all is good, men are happy, booze is stocked. I make sure the room and the girls stay clean. Break up fights, yadda, yadda. Exceptions are for the men when it comes to you ladies. No blood drawn, no excessive hitting, and no removal."

"Removal?"

"They can't take you out of the room. Anything they want, they must have in this room," Carl was getting annoyed with her.

"Only men come in here?" Alice hoped to get a few more questions in.

"Mostly. But, we wouldn't refuse any paying guest," Carl took another long swig of beer.

"How many VIP girls?"

"There was an accident last week and we lost a few. Tonight we have BJ, Candy, Liz, and you... so four."

"Accident?"

Eric walked in and spoke to Carl: "Bill is looking for you."

BJ came up and grabbed Alice.

"Time to get in place!"

Alice followed her to the wall next to the gambling section. There was a large silk rug with four, square, backless seats on top of it. They were styled like an ottoman, and were three feet in both directions. There were ankle restraints connected to the front two legs and silk ropes on the back two of each seat.

"We stay here? All night?" Alice quizzed BJ.

"No silly! Just for the first fifteen minutes or so. They display us here until the room is filled. Then when the men get restless, we will be released," BJ giggled.

Alice was at a loss for words. She was in some type of perverted dungeon, yet she couldn't figure out why she wasn't terrified. Why didn't she want to run? Was there a part of her that wanted to find out more about this world?

Eric came up to her, placing his hand on the small of her back. He guided her to one of the chairs.

"I trust your chatty new friend has updated you?" he asked Alice.

"Kind of. I don't get what I'm supposed to do," Alice said.

"For now, you bend over that seat. After that, watch the girls. Make the men happy, and they will take care of you. You're smart, you will pick up right away. Just remember who your commander is," Eric replied.

Alice laid her belly on the cushion of the chair. Eric tied her hands skillfully, and then bent down to fasten her ankles. Each ankle was shackled separately at either end of the chair, forcing her legs to part far from one another. Her body was bent at a ninety degree angle.

Eric ran his fingertips up the length of her leg, taking his time on her inner thigh. He pressed his groin into her ass and grabbed the handle of the zipper on her shorts. He pulled it down very slowly, making sure to run his fingers over her ass crack. He continued over her pussy, and stopped at her clit. He held his finger there for a second, then all at once, backed away and left.

Alice was still sore from the pounding she'd just received. Regardless, Eric's touch had gotten her worked up all over again.

BJ was locked up in the restraints next to her. They were all lined up, like show dogs.

"What happens now?" Alice whispered to BJ.

"Shh!" BJ chastised her.

The lights dimmed around Alice. She heard a door creak and the room echoed with footsteps. Her vision was limited to the wall, her neighbor, and the calves of the people to her left. Chatter erupted across the room slowly, and she could hear bar orders being given, and channels being changed on the screens.

"The new one has a huge ass," Alice heard a monotone voice.

"I want to bite it. I wonder how tight it is," a higher pitched voice replied.

"Oh, she is tight alright. Got a good feel earlier, after lunch," Chad interrupted the chatter.

"Are they opening the room in the day time now?" High pitched man inquired.

"No. Eric was parading her around earlier. He got all pissy when I got her off. Fucking clown."

The men laughed at Chad's joke. The next few minutes were filled with banter among various men. Alice could hear different voices compliment her butt, legs, and pussy. It came as less of a surprise to her that she was getting turned on. Alice started feeling antsy.

"Alright men! You have five minutes until the tables are open. More importantly, you have five minutes to feel the merchandise. Remember to share!" an announcement came over the room.

Suddenly, Alice felt hands on her. A large hand grabbed her ass cheek first. The next hand spanked her bottom lightly.

A more adventurous set of fingers touched her slit. They slid easily up and down her opening. She was wetter than she had ever been. Being used and played with like this was awakening something inside Alice. Another hand joined in. Two different sets of fingers were teasing her pussy now. One slid down to tease her clit and the other toyed with her tiny hole. Alice was beginning to enjoy the dual sensation when they both moved on.

Hands continued to squeeze, slap, and penetrate her, none lasting more than a few seconds. The five minutes went by too quickly for Alice. All too soon, Carl came and untied her hands. He released her ankles and moved on to BJ.

Alice skimmed the room. The black man and his Irish friend stood out right away. She saw the older tit grabber from earlier at the gambling tables. She wanted to find Chad, but he seemed to be gone from the crowd.

Each girl walked to a group of men after they were unchained. Alice focused on BJ and watched her chat up a pair of red heads. At first it seemed she was just making polite conversation but Alice saw that BJ had one of their cocks in her hand too.

"Here goes nothing," Alice said out loud.

She walked over to the black and white pair of men.

"Hello again! I'm George and this is Walter," the darker man stated.

"I'm Alice."

"Alice, would you come with us to the bar?" George asked.

"Certainly," Alice grinned at the idea of a drink.

Alice sat down in a booth next to Walter, while George got her a glass of wine.

Alice took a long sip once he returned with it. She was pinned between the pair of men. George stretched his arms out and put his hand on the back of Alice's head. He pulled her hair to the side and got close to her ear.

"Those red lips are gorgeous. Take care of Daddy now," he whispered.

George had unzipped his pants, and put his meat out on display. Alice had never seen a dick so big. It was easily ten inches and had the same girth as Eric's.

Alice maneuvered herself so she was on her knees on the booth seat. She leaned onto her elbows and wrapped her mouth around the head of the beast in front of her.

She let her saliva slide down the length of his cock. She slid him into her mouth and felt him hit the back of her throat. She sucked in, tightening her mouth around the thick rod. She pulled her head back up, sliding her tongue along his shaft. She pushed his cock back into her mouth quicker. She slowly slid his member in and out. She was careful to only run her teeth on him a little. She stopped playing with his head after a few thrusts. She kept her mouth in an "O" around his cock, as she ran the length of her tongue in circles around the round tip.

George put his hand on the back of her head and pushed it down. Alice licked and sucked his cock harder.

"Just like that, baby," George moaned out. His hand gripped her hair, as her head bobbed up and down faster.

Alice could see Walter watching in the reflection of the shiny, black bar. He unzipped his pants and stroked himself slowly, as she deep-throated his friend. He was much smaller in size. Alice's ass was positioned up in the air right next to him. He eyed her pussy as she continued to suck on George's dick.

Alice moved her upper body down further and parted her legs, her wet cunt on display for him now.

Alice's jaw ached as she slid her lips continually up and down. She loved the smooth skin of his dick against her tongue. She took her mouth off of him so she could suck on his balls next. She popped them in her mouth one at a time. Her hand continued to work his shaft. She enjoyed licking each round nut, making George breathe harder.

Walter stood up and let his pants fall, grabbing a condom off the table. He held Alice's hips and pressed against her, sliding it on quickly. He played with the slit of Alice's cunt with the head of his cock. When she was done licking George's balls she wrapped her lips around his shaft again. Walter watched it disappear into her mouth, then pushed his dick into Alice.

Walter matched Alice's stride. The harder Alice sucked on George, the harder Walter fucked Alice.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum," George growled out. Alice slid him in and out of her mouth as fast as she could. His cock started to pulsate, and Alice cupped his balls in her hand. She massaged and tugged them gently. His warm jizz shot into her mouth. He continued to fuck her mouth, as she swallowed his thick stream.

Walter was relentlessly slamming his dick into Alice as she licked George clean. She wasn't gagging on George anymore, so Walter could hear her moan. Alice's was licking the last of George's seed off his balls, when Walter blew his own nut.

Alice felt Walter withdraw, and she lowered her ass onto her legs. She lay in a child's pose for a moment, letting her body calm down. Eric's warning about needing permission to cum, was on Alice's mind.

She stood up slowly, and smiled at the men. Walter leaned back to relax and George grabbed Alice by the hand.

"Thank you," he winked.

Alice felt paper in her hand when George let it go. She walked a few feet away and looked down. He had handed her two hundred dollar bills. Alice was still processing the money, when Carl grabbed her by the elbow.

"Hurry! There are men waiting for you!" he hissed.

Alice followed Carl behind the bar. He unlatched a door on the floor that revealed a set of stairs. The other side of the door sported a sign that read: "Handlers and VIP Girls Only"

Alice hurried down the stairs after Carl. At the bottom was a small, white room. It reminded Alice of a waiting room at a doctor's office. It had a few plush chairs and a table in one corner. Opposite that was a pair of sinks and a shower. The only other things in the room were a mini-fridge, a French table set, and a row of lockers. She saw her name labeled on one of them.

"Hurry up and brush your teeth! No man wants to touch your pretty, red lips with another man's spunk on them. You can grab a snack too if you want. You keep whatever extra money you get," Carl explained, seeing the cash in Alice's hand.

Alice walked over to her locker and opened it. Inside was a new combo lock, electric tooth brush, expensive hair products, makeup, and some Band-Aids. There were a few colorful magnets on the door, and Alice used one to clip her new cash down.

Alice was a little dazed. That amount of money was more than a full eight hour shift would provide. While she appreciated the gesture, she didn't want to go back upstairs.

As if Carl could read her mind, he decided then to remind her of the footage they had of her. She sighed and grabbed the toothbrush. She brushed, rinsed, gargled, and fixed her makeup. She locked up her things and ran back up the stairs.

She searched the room for Chad or Eric. As she skimmed over the crowd, she met the eyes of another of her "guests." Alice remembered him as "Gangles", the greasy twat grabber. He was seated on one of the beds and was tapping the area next to him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Alice groaned, inching slowly towards him.

Alice stood in front of him, waiting.

"Put your foot up here, next to me," Gangles instructed. Alice dug the heel of her sexy stiletto into the shiny sheet , her leg at an angle next to him.

He ran his hand up the length of her smooth thigh. When he reached the apex of her leg, he grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him. She stumbled a bit but managed to keep her one leg steady on the ground.

Gangles stuck his tongue out and wiggled it at her. Alice tried not to gag in repulsion. She watched as he licked the upper most part of her thigh. He bit down on the skin just south of her pussy with the few teeth he had left. Instinctively, Alice pushed his head away.

"Bad girl," Alice heard Eric behind her.

Eric grabbed both her arms and held them behind her. He easily restrained her, holding both her hands behind her ass, with only one of his own. He took a step forward, pressing against her, her palms felt the outline of his cock. He reached around with his free hand and unbuttoned her shorts.

"Please, Chuck, carry on," Eric said.

Chuck maneuvered Alice's leg down and took both her shorts and undergarments off. He repositioned her leg next to him, and Eric walked her forward. Her leg now splayed out to her side, opening her sweet, little box to him.

"Mmmmm," Chuck moaned out. He slithered his tongue out again. He skipped over her thigh and went straight to her pussy.

He ran his tongue up and down each shaved lip. He licked her slit from bottom to top, using his whole tongue to open her. Grinning, he found her clit and sucked it between his gums. He sucked it in and out of the slimy toothless area.

Alice hated her body for reacting to him. The sensation of her little, pleasure spot being rubbed that way, was making her cream herself.

"That's right," Chuck said, removing his mouth for only a second.

"Ahhhhhh," Alice moaned out. It felt so good. She rubbed at Eric's junk with her hand. She was so angry, but so turned on.

Chuck used his thumb to keep pleasuring Alice's clit. He started to lick up all the juice dripping out of Alice. His whole tongue lapping her up, like a dog at a water bowl. He pushed his whole face into her. His nose running the length of her opening. When he got down low enough, he extended his tongue to tease her ass hole. His giant nose was pushing inside of her, as he wiggled his tongue over her little star.

"I want you to come for him," Eric told Alice. She unzipped his pants and continued to toy with his erection.

Chuck licked his way back up her snatch. He moved his fingers to keep teasing her ass hole and wrapped his lips around her clit again. Alice cringed, looking down at him.

Eric sucked in his breath, enjoying Alice's hand job. He unconsciously loosened his grip on her arms, and Alice took her chance, ripping her arms forward in an attempt to escape.

Eric, caught by surprise, released her. Alice didn't anticipate it being so easy and stumbled forward. She started to fall and braced her arms in front of her. She lifted her other leg to try to stop herself.

Chuck grabbed her by the hips, and laid back. Alice landed, legs spread, on his face. Chuck burrowed his face into her pussy, while holding her in place. Eric clamped his hands down on her ankles.

"Carl! Trevor! I need you," Eric called out.

Carl came rushing over with another man. Alice recognized him from the other night. He was one of the guys that stood and watched Carl violate her.

"I'm going to pick her up. I want each of you to grab a leg," Eric directed.

"No!" Alice squirmed and slapped at the men.

"Keep wiggling like that," Chuck's muffled voice called out.

It was no use. Within seconds, Eric had her hands restrained and his companions had her legs. They held her suspended in the air, spread-eagled for all to see.

The commotion had drawn a small crowd. Curious men gathered to see what the screaming was about.

A couple of dozen eyes watched Chuck dive back into his work. With Alice's cunt now easily accessible, he could suck and lick it to his cock's content. His tongue mazed its way through every soaking lip one by one. He slipped it inside her, then worked it up to her clit. He continued this motion quickly.

Alice looked around the room. Chuck's lips wrapped around her clit. She fought the urges in her body. She panted, her chest heaving, trying not to give in. She locked eyes with Chad.

"Fuck! Fuck!" She started to scream. She threw her head back, as the waves started to roll down her body. Chuck was relentlessly rubbing her pleasure spot with his tongue. Alice moaned and cursed again. She pushed her hips towards him, as her body exploded in pure delight. She felt tingles in every direction. Chuck continued to lick her clean, as her orgasm slowed.

Alice took deep breaths, trying to slow her body down. The men lowered her to the ground. Alice grabbed the balled up shorts and stomped towards the hidden stairs.

"Stay there," she mouthed towards Chad when she passed him. She knew Eric was following her, and didn't want to give away her next move. She had lost this round.

Strangers-3

Alice-1

She took the stairs two at a time. When she reached the bottom, she turned and waited for him.

12