Strangers Things Pt. 07

Story Info
Alice faces a bit of humiliation and experiences a new dom.
6.8k words
4.71
22.2k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you very much SexyVibe for your perfect editing assistance! Cheers!!

Thank you to an anonymous friend that helped me to perfect Clark's character.

And a final thank you to everyone who has emailed me their thoughts and opinions. I love reading your feedback, as this is my first story!

I tried to push Alice in new ways this chapter, but still tried to stay within the realm of reluctance. While this chapter deals more with BDSM, I have enjoyed her journey into the rabbit hole of sexual deviance as much as she has. While her blackmail continues to twist and turn, I wanted her to continue to learn and discover new sides to herself.

Enjoy!!

***

Clark's fingers were still deep inside Alice when she felt a cold chill come over her. Eric's words had killed her orgasm instantly and replaced it with rage. Who the fuck did Eric think he was? She wasn't a toy or a raffle prize to be had. But she knew...

She had to play his game.

She nestled back against Clark's chest, forcing a calm smile onto her face. She leaned her head against his shoulder, closed her eyes and planted a tiny, sweet kiss on the side of his neck. She batted her eyelashes open and looked up at him. Clark was returning her gaze with a puzzled, amused look. He leaned down, the hair on his chin tickled her skin.

"I hear you're a perfect little slut," Clark's accent floated into Alice's ear.

Alice felt her face flush, her thighs tightened around his hand, his words warming her right back up. She worked her hand under her bum so she could feel his cock, and she rubbed the hard length of his dick through his pants.

"Not yet baby girl," Clark groaned in her ear, his free hand grabbing her wrist.

Clark slid his fingers out of her and she reluctantly spread her thighs to release him. He held his hand up to her mouth.

"Lick them clean," he calmly instructed.

She wrapped her lips around one of his fingers, tasting her wet juice as she slid it into her mouth. She moved on to the next finger, looking up at the crowd around them. As she licked the length of each individual finger, she watched the different men around the table staring at them between card plays. It made her feel sexy and powerful.

Eric signaled for Alice to stand up. She was motioned to move on to the next person who had made enough tallies. She didn't want to leave Clark, as she was content to stay in his lap and put on a show.

Alice hid her disappointment as she walked one seat over. She now presented herself to a heavily tattooed man with a long, red beard. His head was completely bald, making his facial hair stand out, reminding her of fire.

"Turn around and slide your panties down, slowly. Stay bent over until I tell you to stand back up," he instructed.

Alice did as she was told. She could feel the soaking cloth rubbing against her thighs as she pulled them down. When she reached her ankles, she let her upper body hang down, parting her legs to keep her balance. She proudly pushed her hips back, no longer ashamed to have her glistening wet pussy on display.

She felt his hands on her ass immediately, grabbing and groping her cheeks. She winced a little as he slapped her forcefully on the left side of her ass. Then, he used both hands to spread her ass cheeks, exposing her tiny sensitive ass hole. His thumb ran through her wet twat before swirling over the newly exposed hole.

"I want your ass on my cock right now,"' He told her, slapping her bottom again.

Alice let this new guy guide her body over to his lap, still bent at her waist. He guided her ass, till she felt the head of his cock against it. With only the small amount of lubrication provided by her needy twat, he slid into her. Alice moaned loudly, enjoying the pain of having her ass spread by a huge hard cock. When he was completely inside her ass, he told her to sit up.

Once again, Alice faced a group of greedy eyes, her naked body now an exhibit for all of them. She spread her legs, welcoming their stares, enjoying the glowing red anger spreading across Eric's face.

Alice placed her hands on either side of the chair that held both her and the red-bearded man. She used the chair as an anchor to lift herself up a few inches, her body shaking as his cock slid through her. She sat back down quickly, swearing loudly. She held tightly to the chair, fucking his cock slowly in and out of her ass, her breasts jiggling every time she bounced down.

Her cunt was dripping with pleasure, soaking her ass, and making her thrusts easier. The man reached his hands around her waist to continue his game, grunting as she worked his shaft. Her ass burned as she carried on with longer strokes, but she was determined not to show it. Her mind drifted back to the previous days.

How quickly Eric had changed her life. Her day to day routine wasn't anything to write home about. However, she was happy on her own. She had time to hone her crafts, exercise, binge watch her shows, and even learn to cook. In the time she had been away from her family, she thought she had become pretty self-aware. How had she missed this? Had she always enjoyed being used like a toy? How did Eric know she would be the perfect victim for this?

Alice tried to catch Eric's eyes. He was getting sloppy from his drinking, his words slurring, and his face flushed. What little protection she felt from him was rapidly disappearing. She knew she could get his keys if she tried. She could leave.

Did she want to?

A sharp pain on her outer thigh stopped her thoughts.

"I said faster slut! I want to cum before this dick head gets you," The man in her ass growled, pointing across the table.

Alice muttered an apology and sped up. Her ass ached now, no longer lubricated l, and with a throbbing cock about to explode in her. She pressed her eyes closed and willed herself to move faster. She fought tears from the pain, unwilling to show any signs of weakness.

Her ass occupant dug his fingers into her hips, breathing sharply in her ear. She pushed herself harder, her fingers digging into the wood of the chair. The man bit into her shoulder, grunting loudly as his hot load filled her ass. She let out a small yelp because of the pain from his teeth, drawing the eyes of the few men left that weren't watching. She tried to avoid their eyes, as her thrusts slowed. The pain was obvious on her face.

She dismounted the man and searched for a bathroom to clean herself. She made her way towards the door when Eric commanded her to stop.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to wash up," she replied, trying to keep her voice steady.

Eric shook his head and waved her back, telling her she had work to do. He watched the embarrassment spread over her face.

He commanded her to go from man to man over the next hour, until she had visited each guest. His head was light from the booze. Her determination, while impressive, angered him immensely. He was sure that passing her around a group of sadistic clients would break her.

He watched her move on to an out of state buyer. She was on her knees sucking him off when Eric went to the bar to refill his drink.

"She's going to need to wash off before I take her," Clark said to Eric.

Unbeknownst to Alice and the rest of the men, Clark was the fixed victor from the beginning. Eric knew if the guys couldn't break her, Clark could.

"Yeah," Eric coughed out over his fresh drink.

They returned to the table, Alice now with a fresh load of cum landing on her already painted breasts. After the last three men had treated her like a cum bucket, he ordering her to stand in the middle of the room.

He looked her up and down. Her nipples coated by the seed of various men stood out proudly. Her lightly tanned skin had red handprints and marks on it and her stance was unwavering. Her fingers interlaced in front of her bare swollen pussy, steady and unshakable. She had streaks of eyeliner down her cheeks but they came from determined eyes.

Eric wondered if he had picked the wrong woman, after months of watching her. He rolled his bloodshot eyes and prepared to turn her over to his oldest friend.

"Gentlemen! It has been a fun night, but one of you has risen above the rest. Clark, please stand and claim your prize," Eric stated, slapping his hands down. He barely knew what he was saying at this point.

He ignored the angry grumbles as he left the table and walked to Alice. She refused to look him in the eye, her lips in a tight line on her face.

"You need to clean up," Eric commanded, grabbing her hard above the elbow. He sneered as she tried to jerk out of his grasp. Even in his drunk state, his strength was too much for her.

He led her to a bathroom. He showed her the pre-laid out towels, lingerie, and makeup. He told her to go straight to the door under the stairs after she had showered, then asked if she needed anything. He left when her silence answered him, knowing he should demand more, knowing he should punish her, but the alcohol in his system was letting his emotions take over.

He walked out of the room to grumbling men gathering their items. Clark was likely readying himself. Eric cringed at the thought, as he thanked his guests. He ushered them out the door as quick as he could, his hands itching for another drink.

Minutes ticked by, as he sat alone in the room. He heard the shower turn off, and could see Alice looking over the garments in his head.

Clark had expensive taste. Eric had bought her an outfit that was more expensive than some of his suits. She was likely fingering the soft silk and lace of the black bra, admiring the delicate hand sewn design on the tiny thong, as she stepped into it. Fastening the satin garter set, as she eyed the patterned stockings to match.

The shoes she would find, the makeup laid out, and the jewelry that matched... all hand-picked to please Clark. But he had made sure to pick patterns she would love as well.

Time ticked slowly as Eric wondered what he wanted more, Clark on his team or Alice as his whore. He downed his drink, his eyelids heavy.

He heard the click of the lock on the bathroom door and felt a stir in his pants. He was excited to see her emerge. The door was blurry as it opened. He could see the contrast of the black on her skin, but couldn't make her out. He blinked twice, then the room went black.

***

Alice left the bathroom, fidgeting with her skimpy outfit. She looked up to see a passed out Eric in front of her. She watched his chest rise and fall, hating herself for finding the sight endearing. Her stomach twisting knowing how excited she was to be used by a stranger. Her heart pounded with longing as she stared at Eric. How could she want these men?

Alice ignored her heart, ignored her pussy, and shook her head. Before she met Clark, she walked over to Eric. She rested her hand softly on his cheek, half tempted to slap his face. She ignored the urge. She needed him to stay asleep, as she reached into his pocket, her hand grazing his cock, and she stole his car keys.

She carefully hid them in the bathroom, inside the tube of a spare toilet paper roll. In the unlikely chance he woke up, she couldn't risk him leaving.

It was step one in her quickly thought out plan, that she'd come up with while doing her makeup. She went over the rest in her head, as her heels echoed on the hard floor that led to the mysterious door. She let out a small breath, as she touched the handle, excitement lighting her skin on fire.

Should she knock?

Fuck that.

She turned the handle and entered, knowing she likely wouldn't get to make many more decisions anyway. She looked up and gasped.

She was expecting a crazy sex dungeon filled with Medieval looking objects. While the room definitely had some things in it she's never seen, it wasn't the ropes that had caught her breath, it was Clark.

They looked each other over. He took in her freshly cleaned curves, accentuated by her clothes. She looked at his strong bare torso, her eyes dropping down to his belly button. He wore only a pair of black sweatpants. He looked more relaxed out of his suit, but just as commanding. She was frozen in place, wanting to jump on him, but loving his hungry eyes on her.

He made the first move, closing the space between them with a few strides. Wordlessly, he took her wrists in his hands, looking over her face, then her breasts. He slowly pulled her back towards a small wooden chest and motioned for her to kneel on it. He fastened her legs down with silky black ropes that came out of the sides of the chest. Her ankles and calves were intricately woven down. Her knees were tied to the opposite corners, forcing her thighs to part. He touched her skin lightly, almost playfully, as he worked the ropes. He let his fingers slip up her thigh to confirm what they both knew. Her pussy had soaked through the expensive lingerie.

A metal loop on the ceiling held another gathering of ropes. Clark collected her wrists again and pulled them above her head. He expertly tied them up, his chest pressing against hers. Once finished, his fingertips traced down her arms tickling her. He smiled as she giggled. He took her chin in his hand and tipped her head up to look at him.

"You're almost too beautiful to be a whore," He smiled.

"I'm not a whore," Alice definitely replied.

"We'll see." He stared coldly at her. He slapped her hard, across her perfectly made-up face.

Alice swore at him, which was met by a slap to the other cheek. She looked down to hide her shock, her face burning. Clark grabbed her chin again and pushed her head side to side, admiring his work. He let her go and walked to a table with carefully laid out instruments. He grabbed a small foot long whip with a looped leather end. He held it in his teeth as he walked back. He cupped her breasts with both hands, giving her a second to check out the instrument. She had never seen such a tool, but it reminded her of a riding crop.

Clark slid his hands inside her bra, each of his palms pressing against their fullness. He pinched her nipples and pulled them out of the cloth covering them. He stepped back, removing the whip from his mouth, and admired the curves of her perfect boobs.

Half a grin spread over his face, as the whip came down on the left side of her left tit. Alice jerked back pulling on the ropes from the ceiling.

"Sit still!" Clark's voice boomed in the room, the tool coming down on her opposite breast.

Alice's fists clenched around the ropes. Clark alternated between each of her perky globes, slapping them in different spots. She knew what he was working up to. She watched him bring his arm up, his aim set on her left nipple.

She braced herself.

The whip came down perfectly on target.

Alice moaned loudly at the sensation, the hit reverberating all the way down to her pussy. She relaxed a little as he wound up for her right nipple. As the hit came down, she wondered if he could make her cum this way, moaning louder. The next hit answered her question, as her pussy began to tingle. She knew she should tell him, but ignored the thought. The second assault on her right nipple pushed her over the edge. She screamed as the waves of pleasure washed over her, avoiding Clark's eyes.

"Told you-you were a whore. It would be in your best interest to ask before cumming next time," Clark calmly stated, walking back to his toy table.

"I didn't know I had to," Alice pretended.

"Eric doesn't make you ask?" Clark inquired, chuckling. He walked back towards her with a plug and a paddle. He looked at her pursed lips and avoiding eyes.

"Mmmm! A liar and a whore! What fun!" he declared, walking behind her.

He kneeled between her parted calves, holding both objects in his left hand. He pressed his chest to her back, his hard cock pressing against her ass through his pants. He put his mouth next to her ear and wrapped his free hand around her waist. His fingertips under the edge of her delicate thong.

"I bet when I touch your little slit it will soak my hands. Because I'm a gentleman, I will use your juice to coat your ass before I plug you. Does that seem fair to you filthy slut?" Clark whispered in her ear.

Alice nodded her head eagerly, as his hand dipped lower over her shaved mound.

"Tell me you're my filthy slut," he instructed, his voice still low.

"I'm your f-filthy slut," Alice coughed out. His middle finger grazing her clit now.

"Louder, or I'll take your ass raw!" he commanded.

"I'm your filthy slut!" Alice shouted. He showed his satisfaction by dipping his long fingers between her wet folds. He rubbed her pussy for a brief moment, before sliding his middle finger to her puckered hole. Alice took a sharp breath in, her ass still feeling the effects of earlier.

From behind her, Clark dropped the paddle to the floor. He pulled the thin string of her thong out of her crack and moved the plug into place. Alice pressed her lips together, determined not to scream.

"Mmmm ugghhh," her voice sounded against her lips. Clark pushed the plug in with one swift movement, his other hand cupping her pussy.

"Lick them clean my pet," he cooed into her ear, holding his wet fingers up to her mouth. Alice licked her slick juice from his hand for the second time that night.

Clark looped his fingers around the sides of her thong, once his hand was clean. He pulled the garment down till she was exposed, but left it at her mid thighs. Then, he stood up, grabbed the paddle, and walked to face her. He inspected her body, his eyes measuring her curves. He began circling around her, like a lion taunting its prey.

Alice eyed the paddle. It was thin and wooden, like a wide ruler. She knew it was meant for her ass. She felt the tension in her stomach rise, as he took in every inch of her. She wanted him to spank her with it, wanted the pain to burn into her cheeks and the plug to pleasure her. She moaned out loud at the thought. Clark stopped in his tracks when her moan broke the silence in the room.

"You really are a pathetic, little slut. I haven't even touched you yet," Clark mocked her moaning.

He finally took his position behind her and Alice tried to relax. She could see his shadow on the wall. The outline of a strong, sexy man, gripping a paddle at his side teasing her. She watched him steel his grip and raise the paddle.

When the hard surface reached her ass, the plug jumped inside her. Alice's legs shook, and she muffled a moan. He hit her again within seconds. He used the large paddle to mark every square inch of her bottom.

As Clark delivered his final blow to her posterior, Alice considered begging him to touch her clit. The plug in her ass had her charged up and ready to cum again.

She watched him toss the paddle to the side and return to his goodie collection. He grabbed a long thin chain with clamps on the ends. It looked like it split three ways. He laid the device on the box that bound her legs and reached up to caress her breasts. He molded and toyed with them, making them sting from their recent abuse. Then, he flicked each nipple a few times with his fingertips.

Alice immediately understood what the chain was meant for. Clark grabbed hold of the expensive bra and ripped it in half. He shimmied it up her bound arms and hooked it at the top. He grabbed the clamps, bearing a sadistic smile, and roughly placed the first one on her right nipple. Lightning ran through her torso. The left one was hastily clipped next, sending another jolt through her. She gasped, breathing hard as he fastened the third end to the chest below her. He adjusted the chain until any slight forward movement would cause torture to her breasts.

He stood in front of her and looked her up and down. He admired his handiwork, as he slipped his pants down his legs. His cock sprang free, and Alice instinctively bit her lip looking at his naked body. She got a perfect view of his nice ass when he bent to pick up another wooden box. He walked over and placed it in front of her and stepped upon it, his cock now inches from her lips.

12