Strangers To Love Ch. 07

Story Info
A Story of Love, Revenge, Passion & Justice.
1.8k words
4.64
9.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers

The weeks passed quickly for Leanna and James. With Billy's help, the repairs were made to the milking barn, the storage barn and the house. The root cellar was enlarged and James added new shelves.

The days were long, but they worked well together side by side. At night, they came together with passion that threatened to explode into a firestorm with each orgasm. They still met in the barn nightly. The single lamp casting shadows on the walls from two bodies entwined. Leanna had discovered the depth of sexual release that few women would ever know. She was keen to learn everything she could to please James and he returned the favor by bringing her to new heights with his tongue, lips, fingers, cock -- all to show her how much he loved her. Her natural sensual instincts had been honed with skills rivaling any courtesan. She had learned to dress, and undress, just for him, to allow him access to her entire body, to give herself freely to his every whim. She also learned to take her pleasure in his body. He encouraged her explorations and showed her exactly how to please him.

On his weekly trips to town, he made discrete inquiries about Thomas Grays. Learning nothing, he would get supplies and head back to the farm. Sometimes, Leanna would go with him, and would have to answer questions about her handsome 'cousin'. The ladies of the town were forever putting their daughters - or themselves - in his path.

At first this amused Leanna, but then it made her think. What if they stayed here? The cover story made it impossible for them to be together. When she finally realized that, she began the painful process of deciding which she would have to give up: her home or James. Neither was really a choice. Until that choice became inevitable, she would enjoy her time with James in the place she loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buddy Wilkes, aka Thomas Grayson, aka Thomas Grays, sat at the poker table, and looked at his dwindling pile of chips. It had not been a good day. His luck was off and the cards were cold. He had only been in town for 2 days however and had learned much. His former father-in-law was dead. His own brat was running the place but rumor had it she was fixin to sell the farm with all it's stock. That should bring in a tidy sum. No sense letting her bear that burden alone! She wasn't married which meant that she was probably homely as sin. She didn't need his physical help though - a 'cousin' had shown up. Didn't know who that could be, but since the old man kept all kinds of secrets, nothing would surprise him.

He hadn't wanted to even come near this town for fear his wife would be after him. But when he found out she had died 10 years ago, he felt relief more than anything else. The bitch had been a clingy, grasping woman who expected him to give up his life. When the kid was born, she got even worse. The constant whining and bellyaching finally got to him and he just didn't go home one night. He didn't care that her father had told her never to return. He didn't have a single thought about the kid - all she did was cry. He had his own life and no woman was going to tell him how to run it. He only came back here to hide.

He had been on the run for 3 years. No one saw him the night he killed the beautiful Isabelle and the bastard who stole her from him. But the ghosts in his dreams wouldn't leave him be. Every time he got comfortable, they showed up. His luck would turn bad, he would start drinking too much and would have to leave quickly and quietly. Here he still had a few of his old buddies and could maybe hit them up for a bed or a loan. The money he had made from the sale of the hotel had long since been lost or spent. He had won and lost 2 fortunes since then and was currently broke. Gambling had never been anything but a fickle profession. He'd had enough for a week at the boarding house, but it was a real dump. He'd have to stick around long enough to exert his 'fatherly' rights to the money from the sale of the farm and find some idiot to marry the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy had just left for the day and Leanna and James were repairing a section of fence. A few of the cows had wandered out the gap, but Billy had tracked them down. They grazed lazily only yards away, perfectly content. James wiped his brow and then set the last post. The barbed wire was wicked if you weren't careful and his arms were evidence. Leanna had a scratch along her right temple and a few on her forearms also.

'As soon as this last one is set, we're done for the day. How would a nice hot bath sound?', James asked Leanna.

'Marvelous! But I'm too tired to heat the water for two baths.'

'Who says we need two?', James asked with a devilish grin. 'I think we could share one tub and wash each other's backs.'

'James! You are awful, but I like that about you.', Leanna giggled and blushed. She really did like him, alot. In fact she was positive that they truly loved each other. She stepped up to him and even though they were both sweaty and dirty, they embraced, holding each other with promises of passion. They never seemed to tire of touching. The need to be together was overwhelming and felt completely natural and right. They picked up the tools and started back towards the house.

James put water to heat for the tub that Leanna had moved into the kitchen. The fireplace made the room warm and inviting. The early evening air was cooling with rain in the air. Distant thunder could be heard over the crackle of the fire. Clouds had been rolling in all day and this promised to be a good summer storm - bringing needed rain. The electricity in the air seemed to invigorate both of them and fueled the heat between them.

Turning towards James, but just out of reach, Leanna slowly unbuttoned her shirt. He watched her with lust in his eyes, going from her face to her breasts and back again. When he took a step forward, she took one back.

'Sit. Enjoy.'

She slowly untied the chemise and shrugged the shirt off. Slowly, lazily, she ran her hands over her breasts, still covered by the thin cotton. James let a low moan escape. She smiled. Her hands went to her belt, unbuckling it and then slowly unbuttoning her pants. She had altered a new pair of panties in pale blue silk. When he saw them, his cock lept in his own pants, straining for release. She saw his hand go to his belt and shook her head no. His hand fell away, wondering what she had planned.

She stood before him, and slowly lowered the chemise to her waist, exposing her breasts only inches from his hungry mouth. Grasping her breasts, she squeezed them and then pinched the nipples, teasing James. She then ran one nipple along the side of his face, then the other. He tried to capture one in his mouth, but she pulled back. 'Not yet'

She stepped back again and slid her pants past her hips, past her round ass, and let them slide down her legs. She stepped out of them and turned around. She bent, deliberately, from the waist and picked up the clothing off the floor, with her silk covered buttocks right there for his viewing pleasure. She sensed when he reached for her, and stood up and out of his reach. Glancing over her shoulder, she just smiled.

'Like the view?' James just nodded, unsure when she had become so bold - or had she always been bold and he had just been so busy being bold himself that he hadn't made a conscious note of it? Didn't matter really. This woman was all he could ever wish for and all he wanted. Now. And forever.

Turning her back, she languorously pushed the pretty panties down her body. His erection was becoming painful, he could imagine how swollen and purple his cock would be when finally allowed escape. This is what she did to him and he was helpless to control his response.

She looked at him, seductive smile all for him, she licked her lips with the tip of her pink tongue.

'Undress, please.'

James practically ripped the clothes from his body. When his hardened and ready cock finally was given it's freedom it sprang upright, leaking fluid that made the head glisten. Leanna knelt before him and with just the tip of her tongue, licked the precious liquid before taking the head into her mouth. Her hands remained at her sides. She waited.

James' instincts took over. He fisted his hands loosely in her honey hair and brought her head closer to his body, driving his cock into her mouth almost to the point of gagging her, but not quite. She allowed him to guide her to suit his needs. Within moments, she could feel the familiar tensing that signaled his impending explosion.

She had never taken him this way and gave no indication that she wanted him to stop, so he didn't. He held her head tighter and moved in and out of her mouth faster and with more force, She took it all and seemed to beg for more, sucking his manhood to completion. His orgasm took him to another place, his only awareness his cock in her warmth. He filled her mouth and throat with spurt after spurt of hot cum. She took as much as she could but some leaked around the seal of her lips on his cock.

She continued to suck and lick as his spasms peaked and then began to subside. When he let go of her head, she could feel his legs quiver. She finally used her hands to lightly push him into the chair behind him, but kept her mouth on him until he was spent and soft. Only then did she relinquish him. She looked up at him and smiled. He gazed back in wonder.

Reaching for her, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her passionately. Smiling at her he was so pleased and relaxed that he couldn't even really speak.

'The water should be warm enough now, let's have our bath and then continue.' Leanna said with a knowing smile. She knew that she would be pleasured also and was going to enjoy every minute.

LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers