Strangers To Love Ch. 08

Story Info
A Story of Love, Revenge, Passion & Justice.
1.1k words
4.6
9.5k
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers

When Grandfather had installed the indoor plumbing, he hadn't included a bathtub - he only bathed once a week and then only if he thought it necessary. But having a female back in the house forced him to accommodate certain silliness. So, for her, he had bought a tub that was kept behind a screen in the kitchen. Filling it was easier in the kitchen and it was always warm in there. The screen gave her privacy. James thought that for a man without a woman to guide him, he had done pretty well giving Leanna the things she needed.

Now, with the screen pulled aside and the tub filled with very warm water, Leanna added rose water. The scented steam, the single lamp, and two bodies all came together to create a very romantic scene. In the distance, but getting closer, the thunder rumbled with the western sky filled with lightning. The electricity in the air added to the sexual tension surrounding them.

Leanna had surprised and pleased James with her boldness. He knew that for the time being, he was going to be unable to enter her again, but that didn't mean that he couldn't pleasure her. Standing in the tub, they took turns lathering up the other, lingering in the sensitive areas, laughing and tickling, moaning and exciting each other. He turned her around, and they sat in the warm fragrent water, the bubbles from their skin, resting on the surface of the water.

James settled back in the tub, with Leanna sitting against him, his knees rising on either side of her. His now flaccid cock was tucked between his groin and her bottom, perfectly content to just rest there. James reached around and began to caress her breasts while he nibbled lightly on her neck. Leanna let her head fall onto his left shoulder, loving the feel of his lips and teeth under her jaw, at her ear, and down her neck to her shoulder. Her breasts were even with the water line and the soapy water. His hands used the soapy lubrication to excite and sensitize her nipples. Soon they were standing tall and hard. Her breasts were sending signals to other sensitive areas. She felt a tightening in her belly and also between her legs. She shifted slightly, which was all the encouragement he needed.

James slowly moved his right hand downward, over her belly and down to her mound. Extending just his middle finger, he searched for and then found that special spot and began to stroke it. Leanna groaned and lifted her hips forward. Her thighs parted further as he let his index finger join it's brother. Together they spread her lips. Her clitoris was swelling. Reaching just a bit further, James began to slip his fingers into her wetness - independent of the water they were sitting in, she was slippery and hot. She gasped at his touch and could feel herself going higher, giving herself to the sensations, robbing her of all thought.

James lifted her onto his lap. 'Spread your legs - wider - that's it. . . . lean back, go ahead, put your feet on the edge. . . . . yes, good.' He kept up this murmuring in her ear, between light kisses and nibbles. Using his other hand now, he spread her lips apart, rubbing her nub while thrusting his fingers in and out, feeling her orgasm building, he quickened his pace, driving her over the peak. As she tried to bring her knees together, he forced them apart and continued to stimulate her bringing her quickly to a second and more powerful orgasm. She called out his name as she grabbed the sides of the tub, her belly and thighs spasming, just as a crack of thunder rolled over the house. The rain poured down on the roof, mimicking the flood of fluid gushing from Leanna.

He only allowed her a moments' rest before he began to pump his fingers in and out. When she began to respond to this he reached under her and with one finger, slipped into her tighter opening. Leanna was so excited that she accepted his invasion readily and he could feel her movements against both his hands. Once more he brought her up the mountain and with persistence pushed her over the edge to her third explosive orgasm. He was delighted with her total abandonment to her bodies' needs and desires, the wanton expression of her pleasure causing his cock to grow and want.

'Kneel forward. Hold onto the edge.' He positioned himself behind her, kneeling in the water with her in front of him. Taking himself in hand, a few strokes brought him to full hardness. He found her opening with the head of his cock and slipped into her loose wetness. She rocked back onto him, taking his length fully. As he entered her, she pleaded with him, 'please, please, harder, please! . . . . yes, oh my God, yes!. . . . please. . . . ' He placed his thumb over her anus and felt it tighten under the pressure. 'Yes, ok, please. . . .' And the lightning flashed and the thunder boomed, her pounded into her deeply and then pressed his thumb into her. At that moment, she began pushing back onto his cock faster and opened herself up to his thumb. It was too much. He came harder that he ever had before and lost all ability to think or speak as he drained himself into her. When they had both calmed enough, he withdrew from her with a moan of satisfaction that she echoed.

Stepping from the tub, they dried with the thick towels that had warmed by the fire. James picked her up and carried her to her bed. She was nearly asleep when he lay her down and covered her with the light blanket. Kissing her forehead, he blew out the lamp and quietly left the room.

The tub could wait til morning. He would check the horses and then get some sleep himself.

The rain had gentled and the distant thunder was now in the east.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cursing the leaking roof over his lumpy bed, Buddy was pissed. This was the last night he was going to spend in this dump. Tomorrow morning he would head out to the farm and introduce himself to his loving daughter, Leanna. She should be very happy that her long-lost father had returned. He was sure she would welcome him with open arms and be grateful to have a man around to take over the burden of selling the farm. He laughed mirthlessly, grunted and turned over, scratching at the fleas that were his bed mates.

At least he'd get a decent bed and a meal. He sure hoped the bitch could cook.

LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers