Strap-On Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
After pegging him last night he get his revenge.
2.2k words
4.61
53.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2: Sean's Revenge...

I slowly awaken the next morning feeling Sean warmly spooning me from behind. Slowly coming to my senses I begin to realise what has awoken me as I feel Sean's thickening cock rubbing backwards and forwards along my slit, his pre-cum lubricating things deliciously, allowing his cock head to part my pussy lips.

As I think back to the events of last night, my pussy begins to moisten at the erotic images going through my head of the pounding I subjected him to. With a shiver of pleasure I push back onto him and feel the head of his cock slide home.

"Good morning Bree" he purrs into my ear, as a gentle thrust buries a couple of inches more into my moistening pussy.

"I think it's now MY turn to have my way with YOU..."

"You can take me anyway you like" I respond.

"Good... because I intend to"

Rolling me onto my front, his weight on top of me forces more of his cock inside me, causing us both to groan! Taking my hands he stretches them out wide towards the restraints still attached to each side of the bed.

"I'm going to tie you down so you are helpless to stop me, then I'm going to pleasure you again and again until you are begging me to stop"

I feel my pussy grip hard on his shaft in excitement as I take in what he's just said.

Slowly withdrawing from my moist pussy he rolls me over, securing each hand to the restraints, then astride my torso he slips the blindfold over my eyes. His body weight moves above me until I feel his cock pressed to my lips. Quickly opening my mouth I engulf his head, sticky with pre-cum and the juices from my pussy. With a thrust of his hips I feel his cock push deeply into my eager mouth as I suck him hard milking the pre-cum from him.

He pulls away and gets off the bed and my mind wonders what he has in store for me.

I feel his hands on my left ankle and a restraint quickly ties it to the side of the bed, then this is repeated with my right leg, leaving me secured hands and feet to the extremities of the bed, my legs gaping widely apart.

As I lie there bound, blindfolded and at his mercy I feel some apprehension at being so exposed and not being sure what to expect. But I can also feel the moisture between my legs and I'm sure Sean can see my aroused state also.

I feel his weight settle back on the bed, between my widely spread legs, his hands then slowly sliding up my thighs to my hips.

"Lift up your hips" I hear him say

Struggling to comply due to my restraints I feel him pushing a pillow beneath my bottom, arching my back up, and further exposing my mound to his attentions.

"Mmmm... this looks hot babe!" he says and I can feel his breath between my legs, cool against my sticky pussy.

Suddenly a tongue slowly traces up through my pussy to my clit, sucking briefly on it before stopping. I stifle a cry and thrust my pelvis forward trying to maintain contact with his mouth but it annoyingly retreats. Just as suddenly I feel his mouth return, hungrily attaching to my dripping pussy.

Tied immobile to the bed and blindfolded, all my senses concentrate on what he's doing between my legs and before long I'm bucking against his mouth, crying out at the pleasure he's causing me.

Again he stops and I feel his weight shift as he sits back up between my legs.

I almost whimper laying there helpless, not knowing what to expect next, but I soon find out as I feel the smooth head of one of the dildos press against my pussy, its bulbous head parting my lips and stretching my dripping hole with its girth.

"Now lets see you take it all, like you made me do last night " he says and I realise he has the fat 8 inch dildo I used on him last night pressed against me.

I groan as the fat head travels deeper inside me as Sean applies a steady pressure to the base of the toy, then with a firmer thrust I feel the ridge of the head finally slip inside my pussy, giving out an involuntary grunt of pleasure at the huge intrusion.

As he pulls back slightly on the dildo I can feel my entrance gripping tightly to the back of the dildo head, he then begins to slide it home and my pussy is forced to swallow inch after inch of its soft realistic shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you with this toy until I see your pussy spasm and grip down on its fat shaft as you shudder in orgasm"

I groan beneath him, helpless to do anything but lay there and enjoy the dildo-fucking I'm about to receive.

Increasing the force of each thrust he begins to push more and more of the shaft into me with each steady lunge, until soon I am taking the whole thing, the balls at its base bottoming out against my arse cheeks at the end of each thrust.

As I lay spread-eagled with my head thrown back, my mouth open wide I groan with every thrust. I can feel my juices coating the toy, flowing from my pussy down between my arse cheeks as he works the dildo within me and I love every second of it!

Sean begins to up the pace with full long thrusts that leave only the head within me. Kneeling between my legs for more leverage he begins to pound the dildo into me, spearing me deeply with every lunge forward.

Groaning continuously now, my hips furiously bucking as the fat dildo slams into me, a guttural cry escapes my mouth as my pussy spasms so hard Sean can barley move the toy within me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I cry in a drawn out wail, my body twitching involuntarily as I am carried away by the orgasm coursing through me.

Barely giving me time to catch my breath Sean unties my bindings and positions me on my hands and knees.

I quickly feel him spread my arse cheeks and bury his face in my arse, all sticky from my flowing juices. With all that lubrication his tongue is soon forcing its way inside my bottom, probing deeply. Stopping briefly he takes each of my hands and places them on either of my arse cheeks. Realising what he wants I grip each globe and spread them apart – my face now pressed into the bed. With better access I feel his tongue slide deeper into my bottom, tracing circular motions that slowly relax my tight back entrance.

"Stay just like that babe - still" he groans.

I think of the wanton vision that I must be presenting to his eyes: my face buried in the bed and my arse eagerly thrust out, spreading my cheeks wide in invitation to take my arse, groaning into the sheets from my state of horniness. I can only imagine how hard it is making Sean!

Still blindfolded I feel his weight move up behind my spread and ready arse. His hands firmly take a hold of my hips and I then feel the blunt head of his cock press firmly against my hole, then start to enter me as he pushes harder, until it slips past the tight ring of my bottom.

Not waiting for my arse to relax and become accustomed to his intrusion he steadily pushes inch after inch of his throbbing hot cock into me. My arse burns with the penetration and I grunt into the mattress in pain.

"Come on baby, take it all!" he groans as he pushes the last inch of his cock into my arse.

My breathing now ragged and my arse spasming tightly around his shaft I take my hands from my cheeks and rest my weight on my forearms, bracing myself for the brutal arse fucking I know Sean is about to subject me to.

With a quick withdrawal I feel Sean's cock pop free from my arse, causing me to shudder in relief at the respite – however brief it may be. Again he presses at my entrance, again thrusting quickly into my depths, eliciting another groan from me. This time however he holds there, buried balls-deep in my arse, allowing my body to accustom itself to his size.

With a couple of slow breaths I feel my arse relax, gently pulsing as it rhythmically grips his shaft. My groans now more from pleasure as much as pain I push my body back, forcing my arse to fully engulf his entire length until I feel his balls pressed into my sticky pussy below.

"Now I'm going to really ride you babe"

With a long sigh Sean begins to pull out of me, then shunts his weight forward to spear me again, slowly setting up a rhythm I can clearly feel is bringing me closer and closer to the edge of another orgasm.

Before long he is slamming his cock into my arse with hard, heavy thrusts, his balls slapping my pussy loudly with every thrust.

Whimpering at the onslaught Sean is subjecting my arse to I feel my face reddening with embarrassment that I am getting so turned on by this treatment. Resting my forehead on one arm I take my other hand and place it between my legs, sliding two fingers deeply into my sopping pussy where I can feel Sean's cock pounding my arse through the thin membrane between them.

"Oh no you don't! You don't get to cum yet" I hear him say.

With that he pushes me flat down onto the bed, resecures the restraints to my hands and feet, leaving me face down and helpless again. I feel his hands gripping firmly on my arse cheeks as he spreads them wide, my face again burning with embarrassment at the thought of him staring down at my exposed arse and pussy.

I feel his fingers trail up through my pussy lips and back over my arse, his thumb slowly circling my anus, then plunging in – as I had done to him the previous night. Remembering how I had taken him, thinking only of my own pleasure, I start to wonder what else he has in mind for me.

I don't have to wait long to find out as I again feel the soft head of the large dildo pressed at my pussy entrance. With a brutal thrust I feel the toy slam deeply into me and I groan at the suddenness of it.

Pushing harder Sean forces the full length of the dildo inside my pussy then sets the base of the toy down on the bed beneath me, my weight pushing me down onto its long fat shaft.

Feeling his weight above me on the bed I again feel the head of his cock at my back door. Letting his weight settle onto me his cock head quickly re-enters my arse and he steadily pushes more and more of his cock deep within me.

I soon feel his full weight on top of me as he buries every inch of his hard dick into my arse, his weight also impaling my pussy on the huge dildo beneath me until I am fully stuffed both front are rear.

"Are you enjoying this Bree?" he asks.

I only moan into the covers and clench my arse tightly around his cock in answer.

Sliding his hands underneath my armpits he grips both my shoulders and begins a hard steady thrusting into me. With my face buried into the sheets I groan at the pounding I am taking – a hard thrusting cock up my arse and a big fat dildo in my pussy.

Concentrating on his own orgasm Sean begins to fuck me hard, pulling me back by the shoulders with every thrust to deepen the penetration. Before long he's shunting furiously into me as his orgasm gets nearer.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum!" I hear him roar, his thrusts now blurring with the pace of his assault on my arsehole.

With a roar he buries himself one last time into my spasming arse and I feel him flood me with a huge load of cum. The double assault on both my holes and the feeling of Sean pumping his load into me is too much to bear and I scream into the sheets as my body is wrack with spasms as my orgasm tears through me.

Collapsing onto me in exhaustion we lay there together, my pussy and arse still contracting from my orgasm and we both let out a long satisfied groan.

"Maybe I'll leave you tied up here so I can take you whenever, however I want to" he chuckles into my ear.

I groan beneath him as I think of that - being kept tied up, taken again and again at his whim, subjected to anything he desires – and my face burns as I realise how much I'd enjoy that...