Strap-on Loving Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,431 Followers

"You know your mum is gorgeous, baby," she said smiling at both him and me, "She's just so beautiful and when I came round was dressed so seductively that I just couldn't help myself. We just started making out and one thing led to another. I guess we were having such fun that we just lost track of the time."

"But, Jenny, you're my girl....and...and she's my mum," said Carl, still struggling to comprehend.

"Yes, honey, I am, but I've got other needs and fantasies too, just like you. And I like to fulfil them sometimes," Jenny explained, "Come on, I know you like to watch two women together, you've told me before you'd love to see me make out with another woman."

"Yeah, well, but...my mum?"

"She's hot, you can't deny it. I couldn't help myself. She's the woman I'd want if I could choose any. Admit it, you think she's sexy. Just look at those lovely tits and that sexy lingerie."

"OK, I agree," Carl said, flushing red with embarrassment but staring right at my exposed breasts as Jenny stroked her hand across them, "I know my mum's hot and I guess it is pretty sexy watching the two of you together."

"You don't have to just watch," said Jenny, her come-hither eyes sparkling, "You could come and join us."

Hesitantly, Carl walked across the room to where we sat on the sofa. He didn't look at all sure of himself, but he came over anyway. When he was standing over us, Jenny took her attention away from me and stood beside him. She started kissing and stroking him as she had done me, really making out with him, letting her tongue that had recently been inside my mouth explore his. As she did this, she tore off his shirt and moved her hands over his body until she was unzipping his jeans to drop them to the floor as well.

My son stood before me and his girlfriend in just his underwear as she kissed and licked his chest, running her hands over his crotch where a slight erection was already visible in his boxers. She licked her lips and slid her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slid them off as well, allowing his cock to spring out.

"There, see, your dick is more honest and willing than you are," Jenny teased, "It tells us how you enjoy seeing your girlfriend and your mum together and how you desire your own mother!"

"No...no...it's not that," Carl stuttered, "I...I just..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell," Jenny winked at him, "How about you give your sexy mother a kiss to show you don't mind her and me getting it on together."

I was starting to get really into the idea of this. Now I was sitting here viewing my son's naked body, the idea of fucking him was definitely one that was getting me pretty wet with anticipation. I looked him over and was pretty impressed with what I saw. I had never seen him naked in his adult life and he had certainly grown up into a pretty impressive piece of manhood. His body was thin but well toned, he was tall with long, muscular legs and in between them hung a nice, not too long or thick cock that was getting harder by the minute.

I got up as my son turned to face me and pulled him toward me even as Jenny pushed him the same way. I pulled him into an embrace, just as I had done with him so many times before, only this time when I kissed him it was not the kiss of a mother. It was a lover's kiss with all the passion I could manage, running my hands through his hair and down his bare naked back, pulling his body against mine, pressing my curves against his chest.

"Ohhh, mum, this is weird, this is wrong," Carl moaned, as I stopped his mouth with another kiss, feeling my tongue brush and caress his, "Mmm, it's wrong but I can't stop. If you weren't my mother, I'd want you soooo much....."

Jenny, meanwhile, had come to stand beside him and was running her hands and lips all over her boyfriend's toned, eager body. As if to make sure he kept thinking with his dick rather than anything else, she started stroking it along with fondling his firm, pert arse. As I broke from my kiss with my son, Jenny pushed him down so his face was level with my great, swaying breasts.

"No, baby, I think it's even hotter because she's not just some random sexy milf, but your actual mother, who's loved and cared for you so much," Jenny said to him, "It's kind of naughty but so right at the same time. Just look at those wonderful breasts, they fed you when you were born and now you're an adult you can truly appreciate what else they are for. Go on and suck them once again."

I have to say, Jenny was very convincing in engineering the situation just how she wanted it and in reading people so she could play on and bring out their own desires. After all, I would never have been in this position had it not been for her powers of persuasion and clearly they worked pretty well on her boyfriend as well, because without her seductive words, I doubt he would have been naked in front of me, his face just inches from my breasts, his naked cock semi-hard and his mind clearly full of desire to suck on his own mother's nipples.

As if wishing to show him what to do or show him how much fun it could be, Jenny bent down beside him and took my left breast in her hand, bringing it to her lips. She started to kiss and lick my breast making me sigh with pleasure. Taking this lead, Carl placed his larger, firmer hand on my right breast and started to lick it just as she had.

It had been a long time since my breasts, always to my mind the thing about my body I was most proud of, had been given this much love and attention and it felt really good. Just the sight of this young, attractive couple, my son and his pretty girlfriend, both bowing down to worship my busty curves and suckle my erect nipples was enough that made me wet and horny, never mind the way their lips made my skin tingle as they kissed and sucked me.

Carl looked up with lust and adoration into my eyes as Jenny, seeing how completely taken her boyfriend was with his mother's breasts, stepped aside and allowed him full control. His face was nearly buried in my cleavage, his hands and tongue all over my full knockers as they spilled out of the crimson lace bra he so admired. I was getting wetter and more in need of some sort of relief as my son delighted in sucking at my breast.

"Oh yeah, baby, lick your mother's incredible tits," Jenny moaned into her boyfriend's ear, "I love to watch you worshipping your gorgeous mother like a little boy."

"Mmmm," I sighed in response, "Yeah you're a good little boy, Carl, to love your mother like this. Don't you love to suck mummy's breasts?"

"Ahhh -- ohhh God, yes -- mmmm," came the muffled sound of my son as he gasped and continued to suck on the ample flesh of my bosom, "Ooooh, it's incredible. Your tits are incredible, mum!"

As this had been happening and all the attention of me and my son and been on each other, Jenny had moved so her hand was now on Carl's arse. As he bent down to play with my breasts, his back had arched and so forced his pert, muscular and very naked arse out up into the air behind him. It was obviously very tantalising to Jenny and she couldn't help landing a playful slap on the bare, exposed cheek as her boyfriend turned all his attention on his mother's busty chest.

Then she began to fondle and caress it, finally beginning to slide a finger right up between the cheeks and into his open arsehole. This momentarily caused him to lose his focus on me as a sharp intake of breath told of both his surprise and pleasure at having has arse explored like that. Jenny had told me how much my son liked having his arse played with and invaded and I could now well believe it to look at the rapt expression on his face. This seemed our cue for the next stage of our planned pleasure.

"And that's not all," Jenny said, the naughty smirk on her face equally apparent in her tone of voice, "We've got another little surprise treat in store for you, baby."

With that she unzipped her tiny mini-skirt and let that fall to the floor as well, leaving her just as naked as her boyfriend. Just like him, however, she also had what appeared to be a long, thick piece of meat dangling between her legs. Of course hers was bigger, as well as being rubber and bright purple, but it looked every bit as ready for action as his.

At first, Carl didn't really notice what his girlfriend had revealed so focused was his attention on my breasts, but after a moment Jenny pulled him away from me and kissed his lips, pushing him down to his knees as she did so. With her bright, keen eyes she drew his attention down her soft, petite, girlish body to the massive rubber cock she now held in her hand, waving it at his shocked and surprised face.

"Yeah, how do you like that, baby?" Jenny laughed, "A little surprise for you there. You want to join us and here we are all equipped to do things just the way you like it!"

"Wha...what?" Carl stuttered, "Equipped?"

As he had been staring aghast at Jenny, shocked no doubt at her making the secret of his peculiar kinks clear to me, I had also been shedding my skirt. Now I stood before him dressed in just my dark red lingerie and black stockings. Only my tiny lace panties were not nearly capable of containing the rubber monster that hung between my legs. As my son turned his attention back towards me, I pulled my panties to one side and unleashed my prosthetic beast, waving it right in his face just like Jenny.

"Isn't this what you like, son?" I teased, waving my strangely convincing dick at him, "Women with the equipment to screw that sexy firm arse of yours?"

"Come on Carl, your mum clears knows you like to be a submissive in the bedroom," Jenny smirked, "Why don't you admit you prefer girls to fuck you rather than the other way round? Maybe if you come clean about it then we can fulfil your fantasies right now. Just imagine how you'll feel taking your mother up your pretty arse!"

"Ohhh, ok then," Carl let out a sigh that suggested he was aware he was capitulating easily but couldn't resist Jenny's promise of what was to happen to him, he addressed himself to me, "It's true mum, I like getting my arse fucked by a girl with a big strap-on. I know it's not so manly, but damn it feels good!"

"Well, babe, you've got two hot women and two lovely cocks to worship today," Jenny smiled, given her small stature this was probably the one time she could stand above her man and look down on him, "So let's see how keen you are. Suck our rubber dicks, sweetie."

It was unusual to see my son naked, knelt on the floor before me but it was a sight that I was growing to appreciate. He practically crawled over so he was kneeling with one of us standing either side of him, his girlfriend's slender, shapely legs on one side of his head and his mother's in sexy stockings on the other. In between dangled tantalisingly a pair of veiny rubber strap-on cocks, which he now reached out and took in his hands.

Carl pulled the two strap-ons over towards his mouth so it looked like there were two erect dicks with their heads rubbing against each other just in front of him. He stuck his tongue out and swirled it around the two rubber heads. As he did this, he let out a satisfied sigh as if his concerns and worries about the situation had begun to melt away to be replaced by appreciation.

He moved on to turn his whole attention on the big purple dick that looked so out of proportion with his girlfriend's petite body. He kissed and licked and blew it just like a girl going down on a guy's cock. It was obvious that he had done this before and was really getting into it. After a few minutes on Jenny he turned to me and did the same to my strap-on, which continued to rub back up against my pussy, getting me wetter and wetter.

The whole scene was an incredible turn on, the way it reversed everything you would expect to see. Here it was the studly young man who was the one down on his knees eagerly going down on the two big cocks wielded by the slutty women. Carl was really getting into it, even though the cocks weren't real he was determined to go down on them as best he could, getting them slick and wet with his saliva as he deep throated like a pro porn star.

"Oh yeah, suck out dicks like a dirty slut," Jenny moaned, egging him on, "Go on, honey, let me see you really go down on mummy's hard cock!"

"Mmmm, baby, show your mother how much you love her," I joined in, really getting into the feel of having my son suck on my prosthetic dick, "Show her how much you love her tits and her cock!"

"Ahhh -- gasp -- ohhh -- yes, mum, I love you, I love your dick," Carl gasped as he took all of the dangling dildo right down his throat, "Yeah -- uhhh -- give me your dick, mum -- gasp -- feed your son your big cock!"

As my son occupied himself by trying to take as much of his mother's rubber member down his throat as possible, his girlfriend was turning her attention back to his muscular arse. She moved around behind him, grabbed his hips and pulled him back towards her so he was now on all fours with his arse in the air and his mouth wrapped around my pink strap-on. Once more, she started to finger his arse making him gasp and sigh around my fake dick.

It was pretty obvious how much Carl was into what Jenny was doing as she slid two then three fingers up into his arse and started to thrust them in and out of his tight hole. It wasn't just his gasps and sighs as he continued to let my strap-on invade his mouth. No, it was obvious because his own dick, realer and more sensitive to change than our fake ones, was proudly displaying his arousal, waving beneath his crouched body, jutting forward, firm and hard.

"Now, honey, I'm gonna show your mother just what kind of guy her son is," Jenny said, causing Carl to let my dildo slip from his lips to turn back to face her, "I'm gonna fuck your submissive little arse. Would you like that, babe?"

"Oh yes, Jenny, yes please," Carl sighed almost girlishly, "Please fuck my arse with your big rubber cock. Fuck me right in front of my mum, show her what I can do."

"OK, babe, here it comes," Jenny replied, "Ali, watch this. Watch how your son takes a dick right up inside him!"

She had taken her fingers out of my son's anus and now positioned the thick purple head of her strap-on cock at the entrance to his firm rear end. Holding the rubber dick with one hand and placing the other on Carl's arse cheek, pulling him open, she pushed her hips forward and allowed her dildo to enter her boyfriend's hole. I watched in rapt interest and arousal as my son's pert, masculine buttocks were penetrated by the veiny purple cock slowly pushing up between them. It was quite a sight, running my eyes down the naked toned back of my son to his fine arse and then the big dick opening it up attached to the soft, petite body of his girlfriend who had a big naughty smile on her pretty face.

"Ooooh...Oh God, that feels good," Carl sighed as the dildo went further and further in, filling him up from the inside, "Mmmm...that's just right, Jenny. Ooohhh, fuck me, Jenny. Fuck me now!"

Jenny had by now slid her strap-on so far in that it was completely buried inside Carl's arse with only a tiny bit of the purple rubber visible between the firm cheeks, the harness of her strap-on rubbing against his arse, her thighs pressed against his. She withdrew part of the way and then thrust back in, causing Carl to gasp with pleasure.

"Don't forget mummy's dick too," Jenny grinned, winking at me, "You've got two hot women and two rubber dicks to handle today, babe, so get back to sucking."

As she said this, Jenny thrust her strap-on back into his arse harder than before, causing him to yelp as he turned and stuffed his face with my prosthetic meat. Now all my son could do was mumble and moan with a dildo being pushed in his mouth and another ploughing his arse. Still, I don't think in all my years as his mother I'd ever seen him happier. Certainly, his swinging hard dick beneath his body, swaying back and forth in time with Jenny's thrusts into his arse, seemed to suggest he was in heaven.

Jenny began to thrust harder and faster, pretty soon she was really going at it, ramming her fake purple cock into her boyfriend's arse with a force you wouldn't have thought her capable of. Of course, he was sandwiched between out two big strap-ons so all that he could do was push his body between the two, swallowing mine before riding back to meet Jenny's thrusts, all the time gasping and moaning with ecstasy at getting double penetrated by the two most important women in his life.

I looked over at Jenny and she gave me a big naughty grin of lust and delight as she slammed her strap-on right up inside my son's arse and landed a slap on his cheek. Her little breasts shook around appealingly as she put the full force of her body into her thrusts, causing her boyfriend's body to quiver as well. As he pushed against my strap-on, I couldn't help but want my turn in being in Jenny's place.

"Ohhh, Ali, you should try this," Jenny moaned, seeming to read my thoughts as she slammed into my son's arse one more time, "Come here and take over. It's time my submissive little boy got to experience what it's like to get fucked by his own mother!"

She pulled out and left Carl on the floor on all fours simply waiting to get filled again. He let his mouth slip away from the strangely convincing prosthetic dick hanging between my stockinged legs and just looked up at me with a pleading look. I knew that he wanted this as much as I did. Sure, before this week I had never thought about fucking a guy in the arse nor had I thought about my son in that way, but now I wanted these things more than anything.

"Do you want that, Carl," I smirked down at him, my naughty grin a mirror of Jenny's, "Are you ready to get fucked by your own mother?"

"Ahhh, yes, mum, please do it," he sighed from down below me, "Please fuck your son, bury your dick inside me. It would make me soooo happy!"

I swapped places with Jenny so that now I stood beside my waiting son. I could see his broad shoulders, the curve of his back down to his firm arse. His legs were spread open and I knelt down between them, pressing my legs against his, our skin touching through the thin fabric of my stockings. I could see hanging beneath him the erect hardness of his cock, solid as rock, pointing down at the floor, with a glistening wetness to the swollen head bursting from his foreskin.

In between the firm, toned flesh of his round arse cheeks, his puckered pink hole called out to me. His girlfriend had opened him up nicely for me and now it practically demanded to be filled. In my hand I held the long, thick rubber penis that was harnessed to my crotch, looking for all the world like I was better hung than my own son. I placed this between his firm arse cheeks and began to push it into him, further and further, burying myself deep inside him.

I followed Jenny's lead and began gently, just seeing how much of my strap-on my submissive son could take inside his tight, fuckable little arse, slowly pushing more and more into him until my thighs were brushing against his. Then I withdrew and started pushing in and out, bucking my hips and thrusting forward while holding him at the waist to pull him back onto me.

"Ooooh, oh, mmmm, ahhh, that's good," he moaned, "Oh mum, oh yes, fill me up with your big cock, mum!"

"Mmm, so, you like getting your arse opened up by mummy's big dick, do you, babe?" Jenny grinned down at him, still wielding her own strap-on just pulled from the arse that was now filled by mine, "Yeah, that arse is just right for fucking. Here, suck my dick and taste that just fucked arse on it!"

I was amazed that even though the strap-on had just come out of his own arse, Carl was still eager to run his tongue right around it, licking it like a lollipop. I had never realised my own son was into such kinky stuff. Mind you, I could hardly talk as I knelt behind my son, with him bent over and filled with the strap-on dildo I was pushing in and out of him. I guess kinkiness ran in the family.

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,431 Followers