Strap-On Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talin
Talin
402 Followers

Fucking me like this lasted for a few minutes. I had no good idea what was going on with Kathy and Jeff but I think from the way Jeff groaned and from what sounded like a collapse onto the bed I think he had come hard and they had stopped. It was only when I saw them standing above me that I knew for sure. Both of their cocks hung limp, his covered in his come and hers freshly wiped. Kathy bent over from beside him and while holding his cock in one hand she licked the upper side of his cock while her eyes met mine. She slowly cleaned it off entirely without breaking that eye contact.

I guess Rachel got a bit annoyed at that point that I was not paying as much attention to her, but trust me, a lot of my attention was with her cock slamming in and out of me. She slowly rose off her knees while lifting my legs into the air with her shoulders and my ass with her hands. I did not have a clue what was happening but I did notice that she didn't let her cock leave me while she carefully did this. When my ass was almost two feet off the floor and only my shoulders and above were on the carpet, she pushed the dildo deep into me and braced my ass with her body. Carefully she unhooked my ankles and pushed on the back of my thighs. I had done something like this once with a girlfriend but never like this. I reached up and grabbed my calves and pulled them down while sliding my hands towards my ankles. Here I was almost bent double, with her standing above me and her dildo pushed downwards into my ass. Only my stretching routine for jogging let me do anything like this. It was fucking amazing!

She said to us while looking at me, "All kinds of guys make blonde jokes about their ankles being up beside their ears while getting fucked, how it feel baby to be fucked in the ass by a blonde woman with a strap-on dildo the size of your dick while your ankles are almost tapping your ears?"

With that she rose up a few inches and dropped down again, slowly fucking down into me. I had never imagined anything like this. She starting to do short strokes into me and rubbing my cock while I paused to get the breath to reply.

"Fucking incredible! I love the feel of you in me and I'll take it like this every night if you want me to!"

With that answer she reached up to the head of my cock and gave it a little rub in that place it loves so much to be touched and said, "Excellent, because I know a store full of strap-ons that I have never tried and I want to use them on you."

My cock pulsed from that touch and the knowledge that she did want me. All of a sudden the eruption that I had been feeling for a while but that I had been ignoring due to the events around me burst out. Spurts landed all over the place since Rachel did not stop fucking me. One I think hit Kathy on her foot, a few hit the carpet, and some hit my chest and the last few were more dribbles that landed on my stomach. Letting one of my arms wrap around my ankles I reached up and stroked my cock to the rhythm of the shudders running through it. She let the tempo slow and then stop, and let me slowly drop my ass down with her kneeling to keep the dildo in. She then bent over me and kissed me, saying, "Baby, we are going to have such fun." A number of licks later I was clean and she helped me to my feet after cleaning the dildo.

Looking at Jeff and Kathy I knew there was nothing that really needed to be said, we all knew what we loved and that this was likely to be a long arrangement. I walked hand in hand to my bed with Rachel and we slept the remainder of the night with her strap-on pressed into my back or stomach. The next morning we woke up and I gave my first blow job to her and got my first one from her afterwards. It was only when we went to shower and she took off the strap-on that I realised it had an attachment inside her that was four inches long and almost two inches wide and was capable of vibrating though it did not that night. I was happy that she could feel her thrusts into me, deep inside herself. It added to the connection I felt with her.

Since that night the four of us have lived together for almost six years now. We moved into a house after college and last night we decided that both couples would get married. The small celebration when we decided that was still amazing. Both women are free to do any guy they want and sometimes I will have Kathy deep in my ass while I am blowing or eating Rachel out with Jeff on the edge of the bed greasing himself up for his turn.

Talin
Talin
402 Followers
12