Strap-On Sally

Story Info
Read the title. 'nuff said.
2.1k words
4.44
82k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tearing her clothes right off of her body, I soon had Sally completely naked. I looked over her gorgeous body, and stroked my hard, thick cock. She was the sexiest woman I'd ever dated, and I considered myself very lucky. I mean, I'm not male-model material. Just an average Joe with an average build. And Sally -- she was stunning. Slender, with wavy shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, and full red lips. Her tits were sort of on the small side, but I didn't mind in the least. They were nicely formed, like Champaign glasses, and ultra sensitive to the touch. And anyway, it was her ass that really made me hot.

What can I say? I'm an Ass-Man! I love to look at women's butts wiggle as they walk down the street. I love to touch them. To fondle them. To kiss them. But most of all, I love to fuck them! Don't get me wrong; I enjoy pussy too, but only as a prelude to a really good ass-fuck! And Sally's ass was lovely. Round. Full. Fleshy. Fuckable! And Sally loved to have my cock sliding in and out of her tight little asshole whenever possible.

We had met in an Internet chat room dedicated to anal sex, so I knew right away we would be compatible. We got to know each other over time, and met up in that chat room whenever possible. And, to make a long story short, we finally met in person, found the chemistry to be right, and started dating. And here I was, standing over her nude body, stroking my hard cock, and getting ready to fuck her every which way.

Our sex life was great right from the start, but on this particular evening, it took an interesting new turn.

Crawling towards her beautiful naked body, I licked her from the bottoms of her feet, up her legs, over her hips, and to her perky little tits, where I swirled my tongue around her hard nipples, causing her to sigh and writhe sexily on her bed. I chewed on her titties for awhile, before slipping my finger into her cunt, to check for wetness. She was already damp and ready, but I wanted her to beg me to fuck her.

Moving up her body, I kissed and nibbled on her lovely long neck and her ears, and then pressed my lips to hers. She parted them, and pushed her tongue into my mouth, probing wetly, and then she grabbed my dick and started stroking. I was already rock hard, and if she kept that up, it would be me doing the begging, instead of her, so I pulled away, under the pretense of turning her over onto her tummy. Resuming the tongue bath I'd started earlier, I licked her shoulders and her back, down past her gorgeous globes of ass-flesh to her thighs the backs of her knees and further down to her feet.

But I couldn't stay away from her ass for long, and so I started back up, flicking my tongue along the way to her delectable buttocks. She raised up on all fours, while I kissed her ass and ran my tongue all up and down the crack. Spreading her thighs wide, I pushed my tongue into her cuntlips, and then started licking her from her clit to her asshole, swirling my tongue around it in tiny circles, and then back down to her clit. She loves to have her asshole licked, and I'm only too glad to do it for her. I continued licking her like this, from anus to clitoris, back and forth, for quite some time, all the while enjoying Sally's long sexy moans. Finally, I used my fingers on her pussy lips and clitty, while I let my tongue concentrate on her puckered back door, while she arched her back, and wiggled her exquisite ass.

After quite a lot of tonguing, I got my wish, and Sally was begging me for my cock. "Fuck me!" she hissed through clenched teeth, "Please, fuck me! I want your cock in me!"

"Where do you want it, Baby?" I asked, knowing the answer before she gave it.

"Everywhere! In every hole! My pussy! My mouth! My ass!"

I stood up behind her, and touched my cockhead to her swollen clitty. She moaned, waving her round ass at me, as I rubbed my cock all over her slick wet cunt. Teasingly, I put just the tip of my cock inside her pussy, before pulling out and rubbing her clit with it again. "Oh, God damn!" she exclaimed, "please fuck me!"

"How badly do you want it?" I asked.

"I don't just want it, Mason, I need it! Please fuck me!"

Still teasing her pussy with my cock, I said, "You're a cockhungry slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! I'm a cockhungry slut, and I want you to fuck me!" she sounded almost angry, but I knew she'd forgive me as soon as I shoved my prick deep inside her dripping wet snatch. And that's exactly what I did next. I fucked her hard, the way she loved it, and she called out my name between moans.

After several strokes, I pulled out of her cunt, and shoved my cock into her face. She took it all the way into her mouth, slurping up all of her sweet pussy-juice. I went back and forth, over and over again, fucking her mouth and her pussy hard and fast. It felt like Heaven, but the whole time, I was thinking about the "Main Event"; my cock buried deep inside her hot rectum!

Feeding Sally her pussy juice with my cock again, I asked her if she was ready to be fucked in the ass. "Yes!" she said, after she was done cleaning off my prick. I didn't waste any time. I put her up on all fours again, and after slathering a handful of lubricant on both my cock and her asshole, I pushed in, sliding my dick in, impaling her ass on it to the hilt! Reaching around to rub Sally's clit, I fucked her ass slowly and gently at first, to allow her to get used to my cock inside her. Then, as she relaxed, and began pushing her hips back against me, I fucked her a little bit harder and a little bit faster. Her asshole gripped my cock tightly, and Sally's moans came louder as I pumped into her.

Fucking her ass furiously, I was quickly approaching orgasm, and so was Sally. I shoved my cock deep into her rectum, while rubbing her clit, and soon we were both tensing up, bucking wildly, and screaming obscenities at each other at the top of our lungs. I was just about to shoot a gallon of cum up her ass, when she fell forward, leaving my dick pumping thin air.

A tiny drop of pre-cum fell from my cockhead. Sally, still panting from her own near-orgasm, looked me in the eye and grinned mischievously. "Don't pout, Mason," she said, "you'll get to cum. We both will. But I've got a surprise for you."

Sally retreated into the washroom, assuring me that she'd be right back, and I waited anxiously, my breath held, for her to return with my surprise.

When she came back into the bedroom, she was wearing a black leather harness, which held a very realistic looking penis shaped dildo! Grabbing the bottle of lubricant, she coated the fake cock until it was slick and glistening. She looked me in the eye while she stroked her "cock", and smiled. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you, Mason?" she asked in a low seductive voice that made my cock twitch.

"I know what you think you're going to do," I said. She stepped towards me. "I don't know about this, Sally."

"Come on, Mason," she said, "haven't you ever wondered what it was like for me, when you fuck my ass? Of course you have! Just like I've always wondered what it was like for you. Well, now we're both going to find out."

I have to admit that I was intrigued by the idea, but I hesitated to give in so easily. "I've never had anything bigger than your finger in there, Sally."

"I know!" she said with a gleam in her eye. "A virgin! And I get to be your first. Don't worry, Mason, I'll be gentle."

She moved around behind me, and I swallowed hard and trembled just a little as she pushed me down onto the bed. I was now on all fours, waiting to be fucked in the ass by my girlfriend. My cock grew to full hardness again as she smeared the liquid lubricant over my asshole, and a tingle went up and down my spine as I heard an electronic whirring behind me. The dildo had a vibrator inside of it, and I found out later, a ridged rubber pad at the base, which went over Sally's clit, so the vibrations did their magic on both of us.

Stepping up behind me, Sally touched the tip of her "dick" to my virgin hole. She rubbed my ass gently with her hands, while tickling my anus with the dildo.

"Where do you want it, Baby?" she asked, using the same tone I'd used on her earlier.

"In my ass," I whispered.

"I can't hear you, Honey," she said.

"I want it in my asshole," I said louder.

"How badly do you want it?" she asked.

"Oh, I want it bad!" I said honestly. Now that I'd decided to try it, I found myself wanting to be fucked.

"You're a cockhungry slut, aren't you? Say it, or you don't cum tonight. At least not with my help."

"I'm a cockhungry slut! And I want you to fuck me up the ass! Please fuck me!" I shouted hotly, and probably blushing furiously. She wasn't going to let me be a passive participant in this.

"Good boy," she said, as she ever so slowly pushed the vibrating dildo into my anus. I expected pain, so I tensed up, and of course got what I expected. She stopped moving in, and quietly soothed me with her voice. "Just relax, Sweetheart. It will feel tremendous, if you just relax."

And she was right. I willed my knotted muscles to go loose, and I felt Sally's strap-on cock gently pushing open my sphincter as she slid it ever deeper into my ass. There was no pain this time; only pleasure. Inch by inch, she pushed her way in, and when she had it all the way in, she reached around to stroke my hard cock with her hand. Pulling out almost all the way, she pushed in slowly again, and was soon fucking me with a gentle loving rhythm.

I couldn't believe how good this felt! No wonder Sally loved for me to fuck her ass! Of course, my cock doesn't vibrate, but even so. I was getting into it now, moaning loudly and pushing my hips back against hers, encouraging her to fuck me harder, and before long she was slamming her cock into my butt with hard, forceful thrusts. All the while, pumping my cock with her soft hand.

She was moaning as loudly as I was, the vibrator sending waves of pleasure through her clit. Her body shuddering violently she came hard, and when she came, I almost expected her cock to fill my asshole with cum.

She kept fucking me through her climax, and she never missed a beat. Not with her cock, and not with her hand, and my once-denied orgasm was coming back with a vengeance! Pushing my hips back, groaning and moaning in bliss, my anus pulsating with pleasure, I came! Sally kept fucking me, and pumping my cock with her hand until every last drop of my hot jism was spent. We slumped onto the bed in an exhausted heap of quivering flesh, and lay there, snuggled up close, catching our breath, before retreating into the washroom, for a long hot shower.

Oh, what a fantastic experience! From that night on, I could truly say I love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. Sally used her new toy on me often after that, and it was pure ecstasy every time. Sadly, like the saying about "good things" goes, our relationship didn't last forever. We went our separate ways a year and a half later, both of us having found too-good-to-pass-up jobs on opposite sides of the country. We keep in touch via e-mail, and the occasional tryst in that anal sex chat room where we first met. And we may even get to visit each other from time to time. But for all intents and purposes, it is over.

No matter what happens from here, though, I will always love Sally. For herself, and for introducing me to a whole new erotic world. You never do forget your first, do you?