Strap-on Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was still sitting cowgirl style on the top of Micah's legs. She squeezed his ass once in her hands which Micah loved already and then he felt her put her fingers in the sides of his waistband.

"These gotta come off, tiger." She tugged Micah's boxers down at the sides and he lifted his hips up to help her in getting his underwear off. They caught briefly on his raging hard dick, but he was able to wiggle them past. Micah was still facing directly down on the bed and as Jessica pulled the briefs off of his feet, she picked up the bottle of lotion again. As she squirted the lotion with one hand onto both sides of his round butt cheeks, she brought the boxers over to her nose and quickly turned them inside out so she could smell the crotch.

Micah's boxers had a lot of pre-cum smeared across the front patch, and that was the last piece of information that Jessica needed. She threw them to the floor and scooted up as she began to massage his ass with a dedicated energy.

Micah's moans were walking a tight-rope as they escaped out from under him. He was clearly enjoying having a rarely touched body part massaged, but his moans were slowly crossing over into the sexual category. Jessica loved every single one of them. She spread the lotion all over his amazing ass and worked his cheeks wide so that she could check out his asshole.

He was neatly trimmed down there which she noticed immediately. There wasn't a patch of unruly hair to get in her way. She always liked when her boys were appropriately manscaped.

She ran her fingers over his buns and spread them wider and wider with each circle of her knuckles and fingers. Micah sounded hot as his sounds matched her ministrations. She could feel her wetness through her panties and she felt as powerful as she always did wearing these panties. Her brain was on overdrive. He was completely smitten with her in that moment.

Her fingers began to dip down into his crack and she'd run them all the way down his buns to his inner thighs too. Micah's hard-on pressed into his bed as she continued to pass ever so closely to his ball sack. On her next pass, she allowed her fingers to travel back up through his crack, around his hole, and across the soft skin of his perineum.

Micah's breath caught again. He could feel her fingernails running along the sensitive skin of his inner cheeks. She was really focusing just on his crack now, but she'd veer off before touching his puckered asshole, which she could swear was trying to suck her fingers in on each pass. Jessica noticed how Micah's asshole was moving. She was absolutely tickled at how much he wanted it. He had even pressed his ass ever so subtly back towards her. They were both incredibly silent as the drama unfolded.

Then finally, a couple of deep kneads later, Micah felt Jessica's fingers run all the way up the inside of his thighs, where they stopped on the base of his very swelled scrotum, and then he moaned a silent gasp into the sheets as he felt her fingers run directly up his crack until they stopped directly on the skin of his anus.

She dragged a soft fingertip around his anal ring and Micah moaned in a slightly higher pitch against his bed. They were fully committed now.

Jessica did this for a couple of minutes. She lightly caressed his sensitive anal skin and the skin all around it. Micah was incandescent with arousal.

She loved how much power she seemed to have in this very moment. Jessica felt like she could actually FEEL the hardness of the cock she was wearing.

After playing with her friend's cute little hole for a bit, she moved further up his legs until she was sitting right on the edge of his ass. She leaned down with her body again so her weight was fully on top of his so she could talk softly into his ear.

"Hey, can I rub the strap-on up against your ass? I'm really horny right now and I want you to see how good it feels when the toy rubs against your hole."

"Mmmhmmm." Micah moaned back to her and she could feel him pushing back a little with his ass. He really was horny for her cock, she was totally sure of it.

Jessica grabbed the bottle of lube that Micah had taken out with the dildo and she popped open the lid. She squeezed some of it out onto her hand and she rubbed the juicy oil all up and down the cock. Then she brought the remaining lube over to rub it copiously up and down Micah's hole. He instantly recognized the sensation of his lube and his heart beat faster than it had all night.

She was actually lubing him up.

Jessica threw the lube to the side and angled the toy so it would slide up through Micah's butt cheeks like a hot dog in a bun. She spread his cheeks apart with her hands and closed them over the girth of the dildo and Micah loved every fucking second of every single thing she was doing.

She thrust her hips back and forth through the valley of his ass as the toy rubbed every nerve-ending that he had never truly satiated.

Jessica noticed that Micah's moans hadn't stopped, but they were now definitely sexually motivated. He didn't seem to be hiding them anymore either. He wanted this just as bad as she did.

The next time she slid the cock down through his butt, she repositioned the head so it was pushed against the entrance of his ass.

Now Micah could feel the head of the toy pressing against his opening and he cock was absolutely throbbing with anticipation.

Jessica continued to rock back and forth, as if she was pretending any of this was still for show. She wanted to drive Micah so insane that he was absolutely begging for it.

She would lightly press her hips forward and the toy would press against the tight ring of his anus in the most teasing sort of way.

She leaned back down now while keeping her hips in place with the toy threatening to enter his buns at any moment.

"You have a really sexy ass, Micah." She said into his ear and Micah moaned happily into the bed from this compliment.

"You're such a good friend to me. You're always there whenever I need you," and as she spoke sweetly to him, he felt the head push past his sphincter muscle. The cock was officially inside of him now. "You always know just what to say to cheer me up. You're really such a great guy." And now the toy was a full two inches into his butt as he clenched his teeth and marveled at the powerful pleasure of someone else using his ass however they wanted.

Micah moaned in the naughtiest way he had all night. His butt was pressed back against Jessica's strap-on cock and she continued to slowly press herself into him.

When the toy was half-way in she leaned down to kiss his back. She kissed him softly up his neck to his ear and bit him gently.

"Micah...do you want my cock?" She asked in the sexiest little voice. He almost died and went to heaven right then and there. He loved that she called it her cock.

"Mmmhmmmm." He moaned into the bed, so ridiculously submissive for Jessica's direction in that moment. He wanted all of it. He stumbled toward her mirage.

"You want me to take your ass tonight?" She said to him now, her words carrying more naughty intonations with each twisting syllable. The cacophony of the way she pronounced the word "cock" echoed through his mind and made his ass tingle with pleasure even as it was slowly being spread apart by the forward progression of her hips.

Her words seemed to be opening up his mind just as her hips slowly worked his ass open.

"Yessss," Micah moaned again. The strap-on was a full four inches inside of him now and his pre-cum leaked out of his own penis with zero signs of slowing down.

Then suddenly, she pulled the cock back out of his ass. Micah gasped as his ass pulsed like the swimming motions of a jellyfish. Why had she taken it out?!

"Roll over." She said to him suddenly.

And Micah realized she was going to see how hard he was, but it obviously didn't matter anymore. He was going to do whatever she told him to do at this point. And he wanted her to see how turned on he was.

Micah rolled over and Jessica immediately spread his legs as she scooted herself up between them. She admired the seven inches of manly arousal jutting up his belly with a granite consistency.

"Mmmm, that's what I was hoping to see. Glad to know you're as turned on as I am." Jessica said with a naughty glee upon seeing how hard Micah's cock was. She was also quite happy to discover that he was well endowed. That would definitely come in handy later, she thought.

She spread his legs and grabbed the base of the dildo as she pressed it back up against Micah's hole and slowly pushed back in the full four inches she had already gone. Micah moaned loudly and she smiled as she grabbed both of his hips and pulled herself further into him.

"Mmmm, good job baby." She encouraged him in a sultry tone of voice.

Then she leaned down and brought her lips to Micah's, and as he felt her tongue slip inside of his mouth for the first time, Jessica buried the last few inches of the cock into Micah's ass.

He moaned into her mouth as they kissed sensually. She pressed herself fully into him and kept the cock all the way inside of him as his ass expanded to her size.

"You're doing really good Micah," she said to him as she kissed him again. He felt her start to roll her hips a little, grinding the dick into his ass as her sexy body grinded against his. She was taking him in the missionary position. It was sexy and sweet all at once.

They made out softly as she slowly introduced him to the feeling of being fucked, and she was absolutely smitten with the noises he made as she fucked him. Jessica had been craving this type of sexual encounter forever. And now here she was fucking a boy's ass for the first time. She was so turned on.

She broke from his mouth suddenly to smile at him and then returned to a kneeling position between his legs.

Now with more leverage, she began to pull the cock further out before plunging it back in. She was really starting to fuck him now. Micah was actually being fucked by a sexy girl wearing a strap-on. He had never felt his cock this hard before.

As she began to thrust harder and more consistently he watched as she crossed her arms and peeled the Queen shirt up over her head. She threw it off the bed as her breasts popped out before him.

Jessica had these 32 B tits which were just so stinking cute and perfectly perky for her body. They looked like ripe apples just asking to be sucked on. Her nipples were hard pencil erasers that stuck out from her body with dime-sized areolas that just begged to be sucked. She was so damned sexy that Micah hardly knew what to do with himself. The girl next door was fucking him in the ass with a strap-on in his own bed. The cutie that he worked with was now the hottie that was dominating him.

Micah admired Jessica's lower body strength as she pushed into him over and over again. Her cute ponytail bounced along with her thrusts and a bead of sweat formed on her chest and trickled down through her breasts as she completely demolished Micah's buns over and over again.

"Fucckkk, Ughhh, fughhh," Micah moaned into the bed as she fucked him. He brought his hand up to play with his cock but Jessica grabbed it and pushed it away.

"No, don't touch yourself. I want you to focus on the pleasure from your ass only right now." She said, even as she smiled at how badly she knew this was torturing him. His cock was so hard it looked like it might burst at any second and a sticky string of pre-cum smeared from the opening of his tip down to his belly button.

"Mmmm, fuckk, okayyyy, mmmfff," Micah moaned. His eyes were half closed as he stared up at Jessica while she fucked him. He couldn't believe how good it felt to have someone else opening up his ass. Each time she thrust into him his eyes bulged and he moaned

She was smiling in the sexiest way. It was a naughty little grin that drove him wild. She looked like liquid sex.

"Good boy," She said as she kept going hard into him. "You're taking my cock really good, Micah. Just keep that ass nice and relaxed for me baby. This is so fucking hot!"

"Mmmmm, fuck yes, Jess," Micah moaned, his legs clamping around her waist as he enjoyed the way she pounded him immensely.

"You like that baby?" Jessica teased him.

"Yessss, I like it, unnnfff," Micah moaned back.

"You like the way I fuck your ass, Micah?" She continued to drive his mind crazy with every word that came out of her mouth.

"Yessssss, ufff, fuckkk meee." Micah moaned as she continued her assault.

She pulled the whole dildo out of him suddenly.

"Flip over onto your knees, I want to fuck you Doggy-style." Micah followed her every instruction and he watched as she grabbed the lube again. She squeezed a generous helping out and rubbed it into his hole with her fingers. He shuddered when he felt her slide two of her fingers inside of him as she fingered him with the new dribbles of lube and got him nice and loose again.

Then she pulled her fingers out and wiped them on his leg.

"Mmmmm Micah, you have a really nice ass baby." She spanked him hard. Micah was leaning on his elbows and he moaned at the sudden rap against his butt.

"Yeah, good little slut," she spread his cheeks apart and brought the toy back to his hole. Then she thrust the entire thing back inside of him as Micah loudly groaned from her force.

"MMmmmm, I LOVE how you moan from being fucked, baby. Take that cock like the little slut I know you are." She said, and then Jessica really began to fuck Micah hard.

This was something totally knew. She held the handles of his hips and drove the dildo roughly into his wet hole like an unleashed animal as Micah could feel her soft legs slapping against his thighs.

At some point the pounding was so intense Micah sunk down to his elbows and then he felt her strong legs forcing him fully down onto his stomach. She pushed his legs together and spread hers over his ass as she pushed the large cock in and out of his ass mercilessly.

If her body had been a video game it would've been Space Invaders because Micah couldn't believe how hard and how far she was able to push the silicone dick into him. He hardly recognized the moans that were coming out of his own mouth as she pummeled his booty like a battering ram against his castle gates.

As she pounded him further into the bed Micah felt his body being pushed further up until his head was being pounded into the wooden headboard.

Jessica wasn't slowing down. Her thrusts came in impressively quick succession now, as if she was trying to make the plastic cock itself cum inside of Micah's ass. Her ass bounced on top of his like a club girl popping her booty. No wonder she was so good at this. She loved to dance.

"Roll over again, slut." She said to him, and Micah smiled like a drunk whore as he rolled over for his dominant friend. She picked up both of his legs and lifted them up onto her shoulders. Then she shoved the cock back inside his exposed asshole.

Micah watched her breasts pressed together between his legs as she gyrated deliciously into him.

He loved the way the tip of her cock continued rubbing against his male g-spot.

She reached over and grabbed his cock finally.

"Mmmmm, you're soooo hard Micah," she said appreciatively as she jacked him all the way through her heavy thrusts.

Micah knew he wasn't going to last very long now.

"Jess, ohfuck, pleasedontstop, pleasedontstop...fuggg..." Micah was so close.

She jacked him harder and pounded into him in the straightest line she could.

"Yeah baby...cum on my cock baby, cum while I fuck you Micah!!! Cum like a little slut for me Micah. Cum Micah! CUM ALL OVER YOURSELF MICAH!! CUM ON MY COCK MICAH!!! CUM ON MY COCK MICAH!!! BE A GOOD LITTLE COCKSLUT FOR ME MICAH!! CUM FOR ME BABY!!! CUM WHILE I FUCK YOU SLUT!!! CUM FOR ME CUMSLUT!!! CUM WHILE I POUND YOU BABY!!!"

She had almost folded him over in half now and her fist pumped his swelled cock faster than he could've imagined her arm muscles would allow.

He exploded like a bag of popcorn. His cum shot out in giant streams of sticky sperm that drenched his chest and neck and even his chin. Jessica smiled happily as she saw how much Micah was cumming. He painted his chest creamy white in his orgasm.

"Yesss baby....Mmmm, that's so sexy baby, cum babyyyy, cummm for me babyyyy!"

Micah kept cumming and cumming and cumming. It was the largest cumshot of his entire life.

When she had finally slowed down her fist, he thought his cock might retract back up into his body. His balls certainly had. She had drained him like a fully squeezed pack of Capri-Sun.

Micah's crescendo caused his mind to practically black out. His legs were still stretched high above him on Jessica's shoulders as she kept herself pressed all the way into him.

When he was finally able to bring himself back down into the atmosphere, Jessica placed his legs at her sides. He felt as she slid the dirty toy out of his ass and then watched as she slid the panties off her legs with the dildo still attached. She pushed them off to the side and then slowly slid herself up Micah's body.

He went crazy when he felt her bare pussy drag across his still sensitive cock.

She dragged her glistening lips all over his cum and he could feel how wet she was. His cock was already stirring again.

She covered her pussy in his cream and then she did the same thing as she slid up his stomach and chest, making sure to stop and grind herself wherever his seed had collected. Her pussy was dripping in his own sperm now.

That's when he realized what she was doing. She kept crawling until she was sitting over his face, and without giving him the option, she shoved her cum-covered pussy onto his mouth and Micah immediately began to lick her cunt.

He didn't care that she was covered in his juices. It made the whole thing dirtier and he loved it. She moaned in ecstatic pleasure as his tongue willingly attacked her warm snatch and lapped up his own salty deposit.

She had definitely found the man of her dreams. He was eating his own cum off of her pussy lips like it was an after-sex sandwich. She loved how naughty he was. She wanted to do all sorts of kinky things with this boy.

She scooched back down his body and made out with him and now they were kissing in the most dirty way as they enjoyed his cum between their lips. Jessica dragged her tongue out of his mouth as she found some cum along his chin and licked it up, then she dove back in and fed Micah more of his seed. She was the sexiest thing he had ever experienced.

The energy was electric. Micah could feel his cock returning to its full length and Jessica rubbed her naked sex against his and they both moaned for each other.

She placed his cock at her lips and sank down onto him as her wet opening enveloped his hardness in a plush glove of her gushing arousal. Micah was so turned on by how wet she was.

Jessica loved the way his cock filled her fully. He was the perfect size—big and fat and naughty. She impaled herself completely as her hips rocked on top of his while they kissed. She moaned into his mouth as she ran her hands up through his hair and pulled his head back against the bed.

Micah continued to be blown away by how good she was at this. She was somehow still in control, even as she rode his cock and squeezed his length with her vaginal muscles.

She sat up again and now she was staring down at Micah like the sexiest cowgirl he had ever seen. She rode him in these achingly good circles as her hips came up and then back and then down and around. This girl would've had no problem lasting eight seconds in the rodeo—the question would be would the damn bull even make it that far?

She began to bounce up and down now on his lap as Micah's cock slapped wetly into her hungry snatch. She had one hand roughly squeezing a breast as she twisted a nipple with painfully pleasurable wickedness. Her other hand she used to steady herself on Micah's tummy.