Strap On Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockatoo
Cockatoo
582 Followers

I wanted IN.

I leaned forward and pulled her head away by her hair. She looked up uncomprehending, twitching, her mouth hanging open and quivering in mid-suck. I grabbed my sweet 'Retta by the shoulders and THREW her down on the couch. Her smile was a meter wide, and so were her almond eyes. She was shining with sweat and frenzy and… fear. I could smell it on her, just a little acidic tang in her usual jasmine sweetness. Her quick little intakes of breath were an easy giveaway of her arousal. I hooked my hands under her knees and yanked up and open, slamming her down onto her shoulder blades, hauling her ass and pussy into the air. Before, I'd have seen a feast. I'd have seen my lover's body. I'd have seen skin and flesh and musk and yum. This time, I saw HOLES that needed to be PLUGGED.

It must have registered on my face. She almost said "stop." Almost. I had two handfuls of her separate haunches, my cock was homing in on her hole like a guided missile, and before I knew what I was doing, I was spearing down into her, HARD. Halfway in with one poorly lubricated stroke. Her eyes slammed shut and the cords in her neck stood out as she bared her teeth and flared out lungfuls of hot breath through her nostrils. Red pain shot through my cock as I squirmed out halfway and then back in, reestablishing my drilling depth with more comfort. At the deepest point, an extra oooch of my hips sent it in an inch deeper. Back out, and another. One more. All the way up in sweet 'Retta. Up in her to the fucking hilt.

Goddess, I'd never felt such urgency. I had known the desires, the needs, the wanting, the anticipations of physical love, but I had known them as lazy, stretching things like cats in sunlight. They were sensations to be savored and played with. Not like this. This was a fire alarm going off in my head, this was the adrenaline rush that makes people lift burning cars off trapped children, this was the dark thing in my dreams that makes my legs start running while I'm asleep and wakes me up in an envelope of sweat. My need to pump away at 'Retta like she was a… well, a thing to be fucked, it was an alien sensation. In a way, I was as helpless as she was.

I was surprised to discover that even though my hips were locked into an In-In-In-In-In pattern, the Out-stroke was the one that felt really good. I started to draw out more slowly with each pump, even as my pelvis slammed into her more and more furiously. My hands had moved to her shoulders, pinning her down and bracing her, preventing her body from scooting away from me with my constant bumping and pushing. Her legs were pointed up in the air and her spine curled up to meet me even as I thumped away. She'd relaxed since my initial invasion, and even though her eyes were still shut, she'd let her jaw go slack and was heaving out a "H'nuh" with every push. "H'nuh. H'nuh. H'nuh. H'nuh. H'nuh. H'nuh. H'nuh."

I was so caught up in the spectacle, like it wasn't even me that was doing this to her, that I'd totally relaxed my face and I'd let out a thin stream of drool down onto her perfect, quaking golden boobies. She didn't even notice. Seeing her down there, just getting plowed like that… Something happened. My squeezer muscle flipped into an overdrive of weird, quick spasms and I couldn't see and my skin was suddenly two sizes two small and my skeleton was vibrating as my hips flailed into her and I felt like I'd just let go to pee. I collapsed onto her like a bag of wet sand and stayed still, just trying to catch my breath. It took me a minute to realize that I'd come. It took me another minute to remember that there's an old myth about how guys fall asleep after they orgasm. If it's anything like what I just felt, then I guess there's something to it. I felt like my whole life's energy had just been blasted out through my penis.

"Esme? Hello? Earth to Esmerelda?"

"mnnmmmnmnmph."

"Sweetie, you're on me. I can't move."

"nnn."

"Honey, you came. I'm not done. I need some more, okay?"

I remembered the AI hostess and how she switched her little holographic Casanova over into turbo mode. I hauled my weary, wet mess of a torso six inches into the air above her, showing 'Retta my tousled hair, baggy eyelids and drooling lips, then I thought about being a vibrator. BANG. My rod was suddenly hard as iron, and humming away at 440Hz.

'Bih!" was what she said.

I felt a lopsided grin crawl onto my face as I angled myself down relative to her, bringing my mechanized hard cock UP into her at a sharp angle that I hoped would hit the front wall of her pussy, right where her sensitive ribbed spot is. Bingo. 'Retta bit down on her lower lip and made a noise like she was being inflated. Her hands were on my forearms when she sank her claws in, breaking the skin and drawing blood in three places. It hurt, but I didn't care. She shuddered and released, her legs locked around me like vise grips. When her lip bounced free and she was breathing like a swimmer that had just broken the surface after a year underwater, I pulled out and drank in the sight of my gorgeous, naked, satiated lover. Mmmm. Idea.

"Oh, shit, Esme, that was incredible. Thank you. Thank you so much. I needed it like that. I needed to be fucked, to be really fucked. You really fucked me good."

"Hmnph. Nothing to it. Now turn over."

"Wha…?"

"You've got other holes."

"But…"

"That's the idea, lady." I pulled on one of her legs and pushed on the other, twisting her hips over before she knew what was happening. My cock was still happily buzzing numbly between my legs as I reached forward under her back, grabbed the scruff of her neck, and rolled her over, pointing her lovely face to follow in the direction I'd established. The globes of her butt cheeks framed her sweet little dark star, wet from the runoff of both of our juices.

"Esme, I don't know…"

"Shaddup." I smacked her across the ass with my open hand. Hmm. That was fun. I smacked her again, just for the hell of it. I reached down with the hand that wasn't on her neck and positioned my whirring rod for a proper introduction. "Let's have it open."

She was squeezed up tight. Not ready for my assault.

"I can't. I wasn't… I mean, are you sure?"

"Mmmm Hmmm. Relax. Push out a little. Open up."

"I'm not lubricated."

"I am." I was. My penis was sloppy wet from our fucking, and my own vaginal juice was seeping through to the outside through its skin, keeping everything nice and slick. I was sure there wasn't an ass on earth I couldn't pry open with my wedge.

"Uh. Okay, um, hold on…." She bowed her back, lifting her butt in the air… Niiiiiice ass on my girl, by the way, and I saw her flex her anus open. My cockhead eagerly dove forward and pushed just a little bit in, making 'Retta shriek and squirm away. I had her by the hips and stayed with her as she squinched it shut on me, but I was in. It felt great how hard she squeezed down on it.

"No, um, um, um, stop. Ow. Ow. Ow."

I turned off the vibration. My Casanova cock was plenty hard, just not a joy buzzer anymore. I held still, and she quit her protests as I whispered reassurances.

"Shhhhhhhhsh. Relax. Don't fight it. I'll go slow. I'll go slow. Relax."

"Ahhhh."

"Shhhh. Unless you relax, it's gonna hurt. Don't move."

"Be, ah, be careful. Go slow, okay?"

"Mmmm Hmmm."

I got a good grip, curling my fingertips over the crests of her hips. I took a second to savor the glorious view of my member penetrating into her stretched-open anus. Then I rocked my weight forward, just a little. She drew in her breath and pushed back slightly before she winced and involuntarily pinched down on me again.

"No more. I can't take more."

"Yes you can. It goes all the way in."

"It feels like I'm taking a poo."

"Taking a poo feels good."

"Not going in. My poo hole is an out-hole."

"You know this can work. Come on, come on. I'm going slow."

She winced and pushed back again, sending a shiver up my back. Oooo. My dick in her ass. She's got a nice strong sphincter muscle. I eased it in another half inch, and held still there as she automatically squeezed down again. Push, push, squeeze and hold, again. Wait. Push, push, squeeze and hold. Another inch in, just a bit more to go. She's nice and warm up there. I rocked it just a little bit back out, and there's the sweet backstroke that feels like mmmmm. She liked that move, too. In some more. Out again. In a little deeper. Out again. We were lubricating pretty well, and each push brought me in just a bit more, until before I knew it, I was slowly drawing the whole length of my penis in and out of her ass.

"You doing okay, 'Retta?"

"Mnh. Okay. Not bad. Kinda good now."

"Does it hurt?"

"Ah. Hurts a lot."

"But still kinda good?"

"Yeah. Ow. Mmn. Don't stop fucking me."

"Fucking you."

"Fuck me."

"Fucking you in your ass."

"Assfuck me."

"Yeah, assfuck you."

I started laughing, and it shook through us both.

She turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder. Her face was red. I could see where a few painful tears had streamed down her cheeks. She was wearing an indignant, beautiful-when-angry expression and her mouth hung open panting for breath and showing her disbelief.

"What's so damn funny, Esme?"

"Don't you get it? It just occurred to me. Het Anal. We're in style again, lover."

Cockatoo
Cockatoo
582 Followers
12