Strapped Into the Harness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood as close to her as possible, wrapping his muscular arms around her torso, bending his face down to press his cheek against hers. Her arms came up almost of their own volition and circled his neck. She leaned against him and snuggled into his body, feeling him hold her as securely as the restraints had done. She basked in the warmth and safety of his embrace, breathing in their mingled faint scents of sex, sweat, soap, and deodorant. She was content to stay just like this as long as he would hold her.

They stood together like that for several minutes, holding each other close and feeling the combined rhythms of their beating hearts. His hands lovingly caressed her back, her buttocks, her shoulders, her hair. He felt her full breasts flattened against his chest; felt his flaccid penis nestling against her belly; felt his heart swell with love and happiness. This was everything he wanted.

After a long moment, she sighed deeply, looking up at him with a peaceful smile.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" she asked him softly, nuzzling her nose against his. He squeezed her tighter and kissed her mouth.

"Maybe once or twice," he replied, smiling back at her, "but I will never get tired of hearing it."