Strapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IMakeSmut
IMakeSmut
32 Followers

At last she made it to the bordello and she entered with an air of confidence that belied how anxious she really was.

"Ah, Mr. Mystery! Wonderful to have you back so soon!"

There was a chime of agreement and a few waves from some of the girls around the room as the conspicuous new guest glided across the room to the speaker, Madame Taurey herself, who was standing at the bar. The madame was a short woman past middle age, with reddish hair, darkened since her youth, that was pulled into a tight bun. Her face was lined by no small amount of hardship along with the happiness that a successful business brings. The latter had also made her plumper than she had ever been. She watched with some amusement as so-called Mr. Mystery weaved easily among the tables and chairs standing between the bar and the door. On previous occasions, he had paused to let a waitress pass, or stepped deftly aside as another patron suddenly pushed out his chair to stand. It was such a gift, in her eyes, to be so heavily disguised and still be able to see, that there was a time when she speculated that this person was already blind, or some kind of sorcerer, but a blind man would not be picking out her most beautiful girls and would be much easier to take advantage of, and a sorcerer, one assumes, would not need to pay for the services of her establishment. Mystery indeed.

Madame Taurey beamed up at the dark shape where a face should be.

"Same requirements as always, I assume?" her voice seemed to sing.

The hood nodded.

"Is there anyone that has caught your eye?"

The hood turned from side to side.

"Perhaps I can bring you some recommendations?"

The hood nodded and produced a bag of coins, which it placed into Madame Taurey's little hands.

"That's very generous of you, sir, as always. Please take a seat and I'll bring some of my loveliest girls out."

Ur-Zal turned slowly and moved deliberately toward an upholstered bench off to the side. No sooner had she gotten comfortable, than did Madam Taurey reappear with half a dozen beautiful young women each primmed and perfumed in their own individual way.

"My recommendations, sir."

One-by-one, Madame Taurey walked down the line and listed off each girl's vital statistics, talents and taboos as if she were selling off a horse. Ur-Zal would have felt some moral objection to this were it not for the fact that the madame managed to make the process seem somehow wholesome and sincere, and the fact that some of the girls seemed genuinely excited to go to bed with the hooded guest.

Finally at the end of the line, Ur-Zal made her choice. Raising a hand, she pointed to one girl, Lilia, that she recognised, but had never taken to bed. She was an athletic-looking girl with gentle curves and long blonde hair that fell in ringlets around her face. She wore a cream-coloured balcony-fronted dress detailed in blue, which was hemmed high at the front suggestively displaying the folds of her petticoat. Her long slender legs were clad in sheer translucent stockings decorated with flowers at the hem and suspended by garters that disappeared tantalizingly into her dress. Upon being picked, she giggled as the others around her, particularly the ones that Ur-Zal had slept with before, congratulated her and wished her luck. She smiled broadly at the hooded figure and proffered her hand to lead it to the room.

As they walked through the bustle in the room and up the stairs, Ur-Zal began admiring the little creature before her. The dress was backless, so while it's volume concealed the girl's bottom, Ur-Zal had a fine view of the girl's back. She was not bulky, but the muscles in her back were well-defined and they flexed gently as her hips swayed beneath it. The girl knew where her assets lay and could obviously feel the mystery client watching her, and so pulled her hair over her shoulder to give her admirer a better view. Ur-Zal imagined what it would be like to watch those ripples shift and break with pleasure, how satisfying it would be to see that back curl into itself one inch for every inch that Ur-Zal buried into her, how delicious it would be to watch as her creamy seed ran down this girl's back, breaking into little rivulets as it followed those delectable contours. She was ready to pounce at a moments notice, but knew she couldn't forget herself and lose control, for the sake of her disguise and for the wellbeing of the poor girl on the receiving end.

***

"The other girls have told me lots about you—apparently, you're quite the package," said the blonde as the door closed behind them. "I must admit, I'm very excited!"

Underneath her mask, Ur-Zal smiled. This wasn't the first time she'd been assured of her reputation.

"Now, remind me again what these special requirements of yours are."

Ur-Zal produced a length of material from beneath her cloak and held it aloft.

"Ah, the blindfold. Of course."

Lilia turned and held up her hair.

"Give a girl a hand?"

Ur-Zal obliged and expertly took away her sight before leading her to sit on the bed. Finally, she could be a little more herself and removed her scarf, cloak and gloves. Everything else she would keep on in the event a quick exit was required. Keeping her belt on, she unlaced her pantaloons, which by her own design, started so far back that, when fully undone, she could hang freely and comfortably. Naturally, Ur-Zal had modified her clothes to accommodate these night-time excursions, but she also found they seemed much more practical in day-to-day life, especially considering her size. Everything in place, she could finally begin.

Lilia felt a huge hand take hold of her by one of her narrow wrists and place her hand on the shaft of a growing erection. The girl gasped,

"Oh, my ... The girls said you were big, but this really is sizeable ..." The girl paused, as if intimidated, then smiled sweetly and said, "Let's see what we can do with this."

Getting down on her knees, she took Ur-Zal's half-hard cock in both hands. She started at the head and licked all the way up to the base of the thick member before her, pausing to bury her nose in it's owner's tight, muscular abdomen. She breathed deeply as she took in the heady scent. The odour prickled gently at her nostrils and filled her lungs, then seemed to permeate throughout her. As the wave dispersed, Lilia felt a sudden rush of blood between her legs and to her breasts as a hardness of her own formed at her nipples and clitoris. She exhaled raggedly, and Ur-Zal felt the girl's breath playing gently against her groin and thighs. The anticipation was building and accelerated her excitement. Hefting her lover's shaft above her now, Lilia ran her tongue from base to tip along the underside leaving a long, thick trail of saliva behind. She did not take it into her mouth. Not yet. She returned to the root and released her grip before taking in both hands the heavy sacks suspended there. She wrapped her wet tongue around each of them as best she could, considering their size, and drenched her partner's balls, all the while making sure to push the rest of her face into the still-growing main event. She sucked gently here and there, never letting Ur-Zal's cock lose contact with the soft skin of her cheek or forehead, before attempting to take one fully into her mouth. She felt its owner tense and gasp gently in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She withdrew before smiling innocently at where she thought a face should be before doing the same with the other side.

Lilia knelt up quickly, determined to take as much of the growing beast in her mouth as she could. She flicked her tongue around the head a little and brought both her hands up and down the shaft eking out the first few drops of clear liquid, which she lapped up gladly. Pressing her lips against it, she let go with her hands and held her lover by the hips, pulling them into her. Her lips parted and soon her mouth was opened wide. Barely a few inches down and she felt it hit the back of her throat, still with the thickest part to go. If it was possible, her nipples and clitoris hardened further and she was suddenly aware of how cool the night air had become against her naked sex. Raising and lowering her head a few more times, and drawing her tongue in circles around the feat in front of her, she at last withdrew completely.

"This won't do at all," she said with mock frustration. "I have a better idea."

Finding the bed behind her, the girl hopped up and lay on her back, her head dangling off the edge facing the orc.

"Much better, don't you think? Now, come and slide it in!"

Lilia opened wide and stuck her tongue out. She began to laugh mischievously, but soon she felt the familiar object in her mouth. Guiding it in, she lapped wildly and brazenly at the thing entering her, lubricating it as it came. She felt it approach the back of her throat and her eyes prickled as moisture formed beneath the blindfold. She willed every muscle in her throat to relax before reaching out to find her lover's hips again and draw her nearer still.

Ur-Zal, concerned for the girl's safety, took her lead nevertheless. Though every fibre of her being wished to be consumed by this girl's mouth, she knew that it could be dangerous or even fatal, and so she inched closer by increments, each fraction of an inch more pleasurable than the last. About half way down, the girl stopped her, but held her in place by gripping her tightly by the base of the shaft. Gently, she pumped in and out taking Ur-Zal along for the ride. They moved so slightly it was imperceptible, and again and again they gently nudged at this perilous boundary, moving barely at all, the heat between them building further still. Suddenly, Lilia paused, summed up all her courage and swallowed hard. Her throat tightened around the head of Ur-Zal's cock and the orc's breath trembled as she mustered every ounce of self-control. She felt Lilia push against her and Ur-Zal reluctantly withdrew, keen as she was to stay in that warm, wet place indefinitely.

Lilia drew breath raggedly and laughed at her accomplishment; saliva, sweat, tears and pre-come beginning to spread across her delicate features.

"There's not many that I can't take, sir. You really are everything the girls say!"

Ur-Zal, now on her knees, caressed the golden head in front of her. She wanted to kiss those lips, to explore that pretty little mouth with her tongue and be penetrated alike in kind, but knew that what remained of her fangs could still give her away. She settled instead for touching her forehead to hers. The girl giggled, rolled onto her front and propped her head up onto her elbows,

"You are a sweet one." She knelt up on the bed. "But don't stop, now: I'm sure that's not the hole you paid for."

She raised the hem of her dress and petticoat and exposed herself to her customer. She ran a finger along her dripping wet slit and pressed it to her lips, adding to the sordid blend of fluids building on her face, then sucked her finger clean.

"I don't care what it is, but come and put something in me quick!"

Ur-Zal didn't need to be told twice, but she did need deal with all that troublesome clothing in the way.

In the darkness, Lilia could hear movement. The bed shifted and she felt those huge hands at her back. They brushed her shoulders and neck and she took the hint once again and brushed her hair to one side. She could feel the heat of breath; soft, wet lips; and a hot, greedy tongue. The hands hoisted her up to her feet in one quick motion and her dress was unfastened and fell to the bed. Stepping out of it obligingly, she could feel those lips again planting kisses upon her lower back, her buttocks and her legs, every now and then feeling something like a tooth or nail grazing up against her, sending shivers of excitement through her body. A hand fell to her side and she gently stroked the head of her admirer, feeling the coarse braids against her delicate fingers. She was brought back to her knees, but was stopped just short by something thick, hard and hot between her legs, blocking her path. She moaned gently and felt herself moisten further. The firm hands on her hips encouraged them to move back and forth and she found herself rubbing up and down the full length of the beast that she barely took half of earlier. She didn't need much more encouragement, so leaning back into her patron and looping an arm around the neck that she found there, she began to grind herself eagerly against the girth she was presented with. She turned her head and pressed her lips into whatever nook of flesh she could find as she soaked the entirety of that shaft with her secretions and took particular joy as the head flicked past her clitoris, sending pulses of sensation rolling through her.

Thus far, she had done well to remain so quiet, but now Ur-Zal began to breath deeply in her lover's ear as her desire began to outweigh her self-control. Ur-Zal had learned from experience that the more her partner was able to accommodate her size, the greater her sexual fulfilment. Most human women were incapable of taking her entirely, but the women of Madame Taurey's would be no slouch in that department. Even so, they were only human and required 'warming up', so to speak. The girl would have to be introduced to her girth gradually, the boundaries of her limit explored, before Ur-Zal could feel content that she could let loose even a little bit, and that she would be satisfied enough to not need another visit any time soon.

Kneeling down with her bottom on her heels, Ur-Zal pulled the girl's hips toward her. The head of her cock, now glistening and slick, touched the girl gently at the entrance to her smooth, wet opening. Acting on her own, but encouraged by her lover's grip, Lilia lowered herself onto the orc, penetrating herself painfully slowly. She sighed with lewd satisfaction and for the first few inches, the challenge wasn't the length, but the girth, which widened her far quicker than she had expected. For the next few inches, she was spread further still, far surpassing any lover previous. She bobbed gently on these familiar six inches of cock, easing herself wider each time and daring to plunge deeper still onto the cruel invader, and stroking it with her pussy like it were her fist. Her face, unbeknownst to Ur-Zal, alternated between an expression of consternation when she encountered discomfort, and relaxed into one of unbridled joy as she found herself relaxing enough to accommodate the next section of the seemingly never-ending rod. And though Ur-Zal could not see her lover's expression, she could certainly hear her and took great joy in the gasps and moans that dragged themselves from her throat. Soon, the girl was beyond the widest point and what remained to be seen was how much of Ur-Zal's length she could take. Ur-Zal could feel some resistance, and growing concerned for her partner, placed her hands on the girls buttocks and made to push her away gently, indicating that she should not force herself. The girl took the orc's hands in her own, and replaced them on her hips.

"No ..." she rasped. "Don't stop me. I want it."

Spurred on by this brazen demand, Ur-Zal's fingers tightened on the girl and eased her closer.

"Ah! Yes!" was the pronouncement ripped from the girl's throat, and it was all the confirmation the orc needed to probe further as the resistance she felt began to give way and she pushed deeper. The girl's bottom was tantalizingly close now. Another few inches and she would be entirely engulfed by her, but this would be far too much to ask of anyone. Soon, once the depth had been set, Ur-Zal would begin moving and she could not be sure that her passion would not overtake her. The girl seemed diligent and keen to go deeper, but she couldn't be prepared for what would come next.

Ignoring Lilia's protests, her lover began pushing her away, and strength that was quite normal for a rutting orc took the human by surprise however, and for a brief moment Lilia forgot that she was experiencing one of the most intense pleasures of her life as she was slid effortlessly some eight inches into the air. They never lost connection, though; she was never pulled clear. And just as she felt the head of her lover's member near the opening of her drooling cunt, she was pulled back down just as quickly. The sensation was so intense, it almost knocked the air out of her, and she let out a cry of pleasure so loud that it drowned out her lover's satisfied grunts. Again she was pulled off and returned, pumped back and forth repeatedly and rhythmically. She reached out for something to hold on to, but found only the muscular arms controlling her. She attempted to coo and moan encouragingly, but found that the intensity of what she was feeling was so strong that all she could do was let the air in her lungs be pounded out of her. Her earlier confidence stripped away, she knew knew exactly what she was, now. She wasn't a seductress, or a siren. She was a sheath to her lover's sword, a sleeve to this magnificent cock. This was barely sex—this person was just masturbating with her body. And how lucky she was to be chosen.

Allowing passion to creep in, Ur-Zal still knew where the limits were. Though she pulled the girl into her and flexed her hips with each stroke, she withdrew at the slightest resistance. And though she longed to be taken whole, she had to admit that two-thirds wasn't bad at all, and each stroke of this human sex toy that gripped and tightened around her so deliciously caused a wave after wave of sensation to roll through her body and dissipate wildly in her head. It was all she could do to keep her eyes open—after all, it would be a shame to waste this view. She marvelled at that magnificent back, glistening with sweat in the lamplight. She watched in awe as its muscles tightened and softened in time with each thrust, forming into gentle ridges here and there then settling back into a long sensual curve, shifting like sand dunes and causing her pert little rear to bounce and sway.

Lilia felt herself being pulled back toward the bed and found her naked back resting on the leather that clothed the broad chest of her partner. She was held tightly as those rough, strong hands soothed and massaged her body from her thighs to her neck. She felt them encircle each of her breasts gently, and although she was not as well-endowed as some of her colleagues, she was still amazed at how much of her they seemed to cover. She felt the weight of her breasts shifting gently in time with the pair's movement under the soft caress of those coarse, work-hardened hands, her stiffened nipples brushing slightly against them. All the while, those hips underneath her never stopped thrusting, driving the pair through wave after wave of sensual pleasure. Her throat, tired and raw could only let out a pathetic whimper now, as each thrust added to the ever increasing pressure inside her. It suddenly struck her that she had never needed to climax more than she did in this moment and for the first time in her career let a hand drift between her legs. Just as she was about to make contact, she was seized by the wrist, then the other, and forbidden the right to pleasure herself. She let out a pleading moan,

"Please, sir. Let me! I need to come!"

If it were possible, she felt the shaft inside her thicken. Her arms were pulled to her side and she felt an arm slide under her back, causing it to arch slightly, and she was pinned in place.

"How can you be so cruel?!" she whimpered again, somewhat for effect, but also as a genuine plea. Overcome with emotion, she began to turn her face towards her tormentor and tilting her chin up, her lips slightly parted, she searched for purchase against something in kind. Instead, her throat was encircled in flesh by a hand that she, by now, was confident had the power to crush her windpipe. She both loved and feared those hands. Never had she ever felt so vulnerable, so frightened and yet so protected. Over the rhythmic pounding, she felt her extremities tingle at the thought. Allowed only just enough air to breathe, her already muted whimpers now became hoarse and rasping, and restrained as she was, she could barely move. Instead she could only feel the cock pressing into her again and again, probing deeper than anyone ever could. Behind the blindfold, she could feel her eyes roll back in her head as the intensity of the anticipation mounted beyond anything that she could possibly withstand and all thoughts were excluded from her mind save for her need to come.

IMakeSmut
IMakeSmut
32 Followers