Strapper Takes New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and talked to the officer in charge.

"Sir, I would be more than pleased to make a SIZEABLE donation to the Policeman's favorite charity if you would please cut these men a break."

"Sorry, I'd like to help you, but destruction of property, public drunkenness, assault, making terroristic threats. They have to go to the drunk tank. This is, after all, the Waldorf Astoria for Pete's sake...

"What about my husband, Officer? Brooke asked, looking concerned.

"He will be available for pick up at the Midtown North precinct sometime after 10am tomorrow morning, lady" the office stated. "And bring your checkbook..."

"Are you sure there is nothing I can do, officer?" I asked.

"Well, if I were you I would buy the lady a drink, but that's up to you, Mister."

I turned and looked Brooke directly into her pale blue eyes...

"What do you say... would you have a drink with me?"

"Jerry, I would love to have a drink with you..."

We went and sat down at a table. I ordered another margarita; Brooke ordered a banana daiquiri....

"I guess I'll have to spend my first night in New York City alone," Brooke lamented.

"I'm really sorry; I guess the open bar wasn't such a great idea..."

"It's not your fault my guy decided to get drunk and stupid, damn him."

"But I feel really bad for you, Brooke, all alone in the big city..."

"Yeah... Such a shame, me sleeping all alone..."

Brooke reached out and grabbed my shaking hand...

"Jerry, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Anything..."

"When you were visualizing Karen for your story, how would I compare to her?"

"Well, you're definitely taller, blonder, and certainly more beautiful. Karen was the girl next door, you Brooke, on the other hand are a classic beauty..."

"And could you picture yourself doing all those things to me that you did for Karen?"

"Brooke, I've never been with a woman, but if I had the chance, I would do all those things and more just to be with a woman like you..."

Her eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Really!"

"You know, Jerry, I think I'm ready to head up to my room for the night. Would you be willing to escort me so that I arrive safe and sound. I'm just a little scared, being in the big city for the first time..."

"I would be honored to be your protector, Brooke."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the banquet room towards the elevators...

"What floor are you staying on, Jerry?"

"I'm in the penthouse suite, Brooke, what about you?"

The elevators doors opened and she led me inside. Brooke reached over and hit a button. I can assure you from her selection that the elevator was not the only thing going up....

------------------------

Author's note: Stayed tuned for the continuing adventures of Strapper Takes Brooklyn, I mean, New York.... But first, I have to eat a sandwich, load up my Glock, and check my life insurance policies before I finish the damn story.....

--------------------------

Author's note #2: Any score of less than 5 stars will automatically disqualify you from possibly being invited to next year's banquet. We are tentatively planning on a week in Hawaii, and as an additional perk, nubile female companionship will be provided at the request of each invitee. Happy voting!

12