Strawberries & Bubblegum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,238 Followers

I glanced up at her face. My brave, sexy, tough little girlfriend had gone shy again. "Yeah, I don't know why they're like that," she said quietly.

I looked her in the eyes and put all the awe and affection into my voice that I was feeling inside, "They're like that because they're beautiful."

She melted a little into me but she was still bashful and stuttered a little, "You can... you can touch them if you want, I'd like that too."

So I did. I cupped her large porcelain breasts in my hands softly. They were big and my hands were small. I lifted them gently. "They're heavy," I giggled. It was weird at first, feeling breasts in my hands without them being mine. I squeezed her just a tiny bit and she shivered.

"Hey, easy."

"Sorry, just testing. They're firm too. Hey, ever wonder how many boys at school have jerked off thinking about your boobs?" I mused, moving my palms in slow circles on her breasts. Her nipples began to harden.

"About half as many as have jerked off thinking about yours," she sassed.

"Har Har! I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. Can you imagine if they could see us doing this?"

"There'd probably be cum spraying everywhere," she chuckled. Then she perked up even more. "We could make a movie. Of you and me, no faces, and post it somewhere."

My mouth fell open and my hands slid from her breasts, "You are out of your mind!"

She pulled my hands back up to her chest and circled her nipples with my fingers, "Okay okay, just kidding!" She arched her chest into my hands. "Go back to what you were doing. Push my nipples into my chest a little bit?"

"You mean, like this?" I pressed inwards, watched just the tips of my fingers disappear into her breasts and she moaned softly. "Funny, I like mine pulled outwards and twisted real gently."

"Good to know," she giggled, "for the future, I mean."

"How far in the future?" Still pressing inwards, I was circling her nipples smoothly.

"Not that far at all, I think. But first, can I... can you keep doing that while I..." her hand was already slipping down under the little denim skirt she was wearing.

"Really? Right here?"

"Yeah, would that be okay? I usually have to do this alone when I get home from one of our dates."

"Me too," I giggled.

"Really? How many times do you... you know... go?"

I could only see movement under her skirt but it was pretty clear that she was rubbing herself through her panties. "Depends. Depends on how horny I am."

"What's the most number of times?"

"Mmmm... four I think. Yeah, four," now I was the one blushing.

"Wow."

"Well, you had me really worked up that night at the laser light show. Sucking and licking my neck just perfect. You were driving me crazy." I sighed. "But how about you right now, you feeling good?"

"Very." She was panting into my neck now and the pale skin across her chest was beginning to flush pink.

"Take your time, Berry. I think I'm getting into boobs." I kept toying with her nipples.

She was leaning back against me a little harder. I took a half step back and braced myself letting her lean into me. I felt brave right so I got a little bolder. "You can take your undies off too if you want. I know it's harder through fabric."

"True. 'Kay," she said softly.

She reached up and pulled. A tiny white lace thong slid down and fell to her ankles. She left it sitting there on her feet.

"Better?"

"Much," she went back to touching herself. I paused to lick my fingers, wetting them so I didn't rub her nipples raw. When I went back to pressing her nipples into her chest in slow circles, she moaned.

"Shhh... my mom and dad are downstairs."

"Sorry," she whimpered, "your hands on me like this just feel reeaally good. Kiss my neck a little? This is gonna make me go soon."

"Sure, just try to keep it down. Wait, you're not like... a screamer or anything are you?"

Stacey giggled, "No! Atleast not so far."

"Good," I began to kiss and lick gently at the side of her neck. Stacey started shaking.

"Hold me up?"

"Of course."

"It's gonna be big, Heather."

I just kept licking her soft, strawberry-flavored skin.

Stacey was trembling against me, "I like this... I really... really... really... like... this!" and she came, rocking her head into me and humping against her own hand. In the mirror, I could see her mouth open and close silently, her eyes were shut tight.

When she finally stopped, I went back to cupping her boobs gently. She rubbed herself back against me and kind of purred.

Then the hand she'd been using to jill herself with came out from under her skirt. She lifted it up and up. It was moving towards my mouth. I wasn't sure I was ready for that. I don't know if she read the fear in my face or she meant to tease me from the beginning, because her hand diverted to her own mouth. She sucked the wetness from her fingers sexily while I stared - appalled and turned on at the same time. "Wow," she finally said.

I don't know why I asked, but I was curious about her body. Down there. "Stace, are you, like shaved... or..."

She just grinned. "I can be whatever you want me to be."

"No, don't change for me. I want you the way you are."

"'Kay, wanna see?" Her hands drifted down to the hem of her denim skirt. She lifted it slowly... so slowly... like a professional stripper would.

I was holding my breath. Waiting to see if there would be bare, pink skin or soft red hair.

Why did it matter all of a sudden? Because it hit me that I'd be masturbating that night while thinking about pressing my face into her mound. My fantasies were always like that - a couple of steps ahead of what I was ready for in real life. For this fantasy, I wanted details. I needed to see so I could picture it in my head while I frigged myself to sleep.

"Girls! Dinner!" My dad roared up the stairs.

Stacey and I just groaned. She let her skirt fall. She kissed my neck again. "Come on, let's go eat. You've given me quite the appetite."

I smiled. "Fine. Fine. But let's wash our hands first though. Particularly that right hand of yours. And I'm opening a window in here. It smells like somebody's hot, wet cooter."

We joined my mom, dad, and brother for dinner. They were used to her hanging around and everybody liked her. Especially, my little brother. He kept giving her googoo eyes.

After dinner and some TV, I drove Stacey home. She kissed me goodnight before she got out of the car like usual. It might have been my imagination - she'd eaten an entire meal and had a couple of glasses of soda - but I swear I could still taste a little of her on her lips, in her mouth, when we kissed.

"G'night Bubblegum," she got out my car and shut the door, but then she doubled back. "Hey, almost forgot, I left something for you. Look between your pillows."

I drove home. Went to my room to my masturbate like I usually did after we were together. I remembered what she'd said about leaving me something. I checked and found Stacey's little white thong. It was still soaking wet from her rubbing it into herself.

I held it up to my nose. Hell, I frickin' licked it a little bit too. I jilled myself off for half the night with my face buried in my girlfriend's underwear.

When I couldn't go anymore, I sent Stacey a quick and hopefully not too self-incriminating text message. U R wicked. 5X 2nite! New Bubblegum record.

Oh, yeah, and the panties she left me... I kept them. What do you suppose they smelled like? Tasted like?

Yup, strawberries.

~~~** Part IV **~~~

The next month or so was a mix of heaven and hell.

Remember being a teenager and trying to find somewhere, anywhere, for some private sex time with your significant other? If you're significant other is the same sex as you and you're trying to keep it a secret it's a million times worse. You can't hook up at parties where people know you. And driving to the usual make-out spots is out of the question for the same reason. You're pretty much stuck with darkened movie theaters two towns away and sneaky moments at home when you're positive your family is asleep. We couldn't even take a blanket into the woods somewhere for some privacy because it snapped cold really early that year. So, Stacey and I got to heavy petting but got stuck there. For several weeks. I was going out of my mind.

That's why it was like a gift from above when we saw our first opportunity at serious alone time at the end of field hockey season. Frankly, we'd been pouring our sexual frustration into hockey. I'd never played that well. And Stacey the newbie turned into a defensive miracle. Our team was doing really, really well. It dawned on me that if we made it to the state semi-finals it meant a pretty big road trip. Which meant getting hotel rooms. Which meant a chance for major uninterrupted nooky with Stacey.

I had a new mission. I scored six goals during the last game we needed to win in order to qualify for the semi-finals. Nothing like the prospect of a whole night of naked fun time with your hot teen girlfriend to motivate a girl.

If you think I was bad, you should have seen Stacey! I explained the connection between winning and sex and she just unhinged as sweeper. She staked her claim to the entire backfield and the other team's forwards were scared to go near her. I thought the referees were going to throw her out. They'd have had to shoot her with a tranquilizer dart to carry her off.

So yeah, lesbian sex (or at least the desperate pursuit of it) was largely responsible for our team getting to semi-finals that year. So imagine how pissed we were when the coach told us they were assigning us hotel rooms by position - some sort of dumb, squad spirit-building thing. I was a forward and Stacey was a defender. We ended up assigned to different frickin' halls! I almost beat my coach to death with my hockey stick.

The morning we loaded up the bus to leave one of the girls didn't show. She called out sick. It was Stacey's roommate. Yes! Okay, I felt bad for her but it meant I could sneak into Stacey's room. I don't even remember the 4 hour bus ride. I was too focused on that night and that hotel room. Then we got to the hotel and learned that Stacey's room was right next to the coach's. No! Cruel fate!

It was Lauren, quiet shy little Lauren, who came through for us. I'd grown up with her. We'd known each other since kindergarten. She was sweet and smart. And she had two left feet. Although she was technically a forward winger, she'd played maybe 10 minutes our whole season. Still, everybody liked her because she was so nice and so funny and she loved being part of the team. As another offensive player, she got assigned as my roommate.

Lauren saw Stacey and me moping in the lobby of the hotel after dinner and she came over. "Hey Stacey, I was thinking... would you mind switching rooms with me tonight? You've got the one to yourself right?"

Stacey kept a better poker face than I did. I brightened right up, "Really?"

"Sure."

"Why?" Stacey asked.

"I uh... errr... I snore," she stuttered, "Really really loud. I don't want us to lose tomorrow because I kept the team's star forward up all night with my snoring. And I know you guys like to, uh, hang out together."

They traded keycards and Stacey kept her voice cool when she offered, "Want to come hang out with us for awhile Lauren?"

"No!" she gasped, "I mean... no. I'm fine. I'll just read my book and go to sleep early tonight." She looked from me to Stacey and back again. "Big day tomorrow, we all need to get some rest tonight right?"

Stacey and I nodded as Lauren walked away.

Stacey kept her eyes on Lauren as she got further away and said, "I think she just told us not to stay up too late having sex."

"I think so too." I looked at Stacey, horrified. "Are we that obvious?"

"Maybe. I dunno. Either we're paranoid or Lauren has some major gaydar or we're halfway out of the closet." But then she waved the room's magic keycard at me, "Honestly Bubblegum, do you even care right now?"

"Fuck no. Let's go." We raced to the elevator, which was kinda silly, because we just ended up standing there waiting for it to come down. It came down soooo slooooow.

We could have gotten a head start on the nooky in the elevator if some strange dude hadn't gotten in with us at the last second. He was probably my dad's age and he just leered at us the whole time.

Okay, I'm young, blonde and I have big boobs so I'm used to getting looked at. Stacey maybe even more so since she sticks out with the red hair and pale skin too. But right then I was so paranoid after Lauren practically told us she knew what we were doing that it was the first thing on my mind. Could everybody tell? He kept staring at us and I kept getting more and more paranoid. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming "NO! I'M NOT GAY! SHE'S JUST REALLY FUCKING HOT AND SHE'S AN AMAZING KISSER, OKAY?!"

When we finally got off the elevator we ran to my room. We were giggling like kids. My hands were shaking so hard I barely got the card in the slot and the door open. As soon as the door shut behind us, I grabbed Stacey and just dropped to the floor, taking her with me. We were both still giggling.

"There's two perfectly good beds right over there, you know," she teased. She was on top of me, straddling one of my legs. It was just like that first time on the hockey field and the memory made my belly feel warm.

We both kicked off our shoes. "Beds later, right now I want boobies."

"You have boobies. Superboobies."

"I want yours, dummy. Now gimme."

She smiled and I helped her wriggle out of the thick, black fleece top she was wearing. She had a green t-shirt underneath that came off with it. She was naked from the waist up.

"No bra?!" I marveled, sliding my hands up and down the soft skin at her sides.

"Couldn't decide what underwear to wear for you so... I'm commando."

"Completely?!" When she nodded, I gasped, "Pervert."

"Maybe," she grinned, "but I'm your pervert." Before I could get my hands on her chest, she pulled up on my gray sweater and white tank top. I had to tuck my chin in to help her get them over my head. I was wearing a brand new bra - it had a white and blue camouflage pattern. I picked it out just a couple days before because I wanted to surprise her with something new. She'd been through my underwear drawer a million times.

"Whoa! That's hot." She traced her fingers along its bottom edge, and it tickled in a wonderful way. "Sporty and sexy."

"That's me," I grinned.

"I love it. But can I take it off?"

"Please."

It was a front clasper - she had it off me in a second. And then she was staring at my naked chest for the first time. My boobs didn't move much. I don't think they've figured out gravity yet. They just kinda stuck straight up there like they usually did. Plus, I was nipped out like crazy.

"Oh, Heather," she sighed, just staring at my giant boobs.

"What?"

"They're... wow... I mean... wow... Can I?"

"You can. I want you to. Anything you want." I smiled and reminded her, "What's mine is yours Berry, you know that."

Stacey dropped her head down. She skipped the touching step and went right to licking. When her tongue hit my boobs for the first time I wondered if I could ever go back to guys. She didn't just attack my nipples like some dumb horny boy. She licked my boobs all over lightly, starting with the underneath part. It made me giggle and moan at the same time.

By the time she finally did get to my nipples, I was creaming in my shorts. There was a very good chance she'd make me cum just from doing that. Then she slid down my body. Her face was in my stomach. She unsnapped my jeans, grabbed them at my hips and started tugging them down. I felt her hot breath on my lower belly. And I dunno. I got scared.

"Wait," I said, "Stace, I want to do everything tonight. I mean everything. But can we... can we slow down a little?"

Here's the eighty-billionth reason girls are better than boys - she didn't get pissed. She just smiled and said, "Sure."

"Thanks, you're the best." I looked over into the darkened bathroom and drew a connection between its darkness and my shyness. "I have an idea, let's get in there." We scrambled to our feet, went into the bathroom, and I pulled the door closed behind us. There were no windows. It was pitch black. I fumbled around in the bathroom until I found the shower faucet and turned the hot water on.

I heard Stacey say, "Ahhhh," in the dark and I moved towards her.

"Okay, now undress me?"

She laughed. "I think you're some kind of natural sex genius."

"You inspire me." Then her hands were on me, she spun me around and pulled my back into her. She stroked my shoulders, slid her hands down to stroke my back, then around my front. She cupped my boobs, or tried to. They were way too big for her little hands. Then she leaned in and nibbled my neck at the same time she took my nipples between her fingers and pulled them outwards and twisted them just the littlest bit. Just like I had told her I liked a few weeks before. It made me gasp and she kissed the back of my neck.

"I'm going to take off your pants now, ready?"

"Uh huh..." I sort of moaned it because she was still pulling gently on my nipples.

I whimpered a little when she let my nipples go to slide her hands down to my hips. She tugged my jeans down so, so slowly.

"Undies, too?" she confirmed politely.

"Yes, please," I giggled. "Sorry you don't get to see them. They matched the bra."

"I'll see 'em later." She pushed my pants and undies down to my knees and I stepped out of them. She stroked my bare hips a few times and I turned to face her.

I stuck my hands in the waistband of her sweatpants. "Your turn, Berry."

"I thought you'd never ask," she chuckled.

I hauled them down and when I crouched down to pull them off her, she lost her balance a little and half-stepped into me. I got the answer to my weeks-long question about Stacey's cooter because I felt her soft pubic hair brush my cheek for a second.

Me? I'm a shaver. Completely bald. Always have been. I just don't like hair down there. But, for some reason, the fact that she had a little fur made me want her even more. If it looked like the hair on her head it would be gorgeous.

"Come on, shower time," I tried to pull her in with me.

"Hold on, lemme put my hair up." I heard her rustling around in her pants. "'Kay, ready." She stepped in behind me. I felt the full length of her naked body press into me from behind. Her breasts squished into the middle of my back.

"Shampoo me?" I handed her the bottle.

"With crummy hotel shampoo?"

"We're not all salon shampoo snobs like you, sweetie."

"Hey no fair, I just have really picky hair."

I wet my hair under the shower and she uncapped the shampoo. Then she was lathering my hair. It turned into a scalp massage. She kissed my neck then sputtered because it was soapy. She rinsed me and ran conditioner through my hair too, leaving it to sit in for awhile.

I turned back around to face her and we were kissing again, lips and tongues mashing together hungrily. She bent down and put her mouth to my nipple again. Soon she was alternating between licking and sucking softly. The hot water spraying my back and my girl working on my chest was wonderful. Somehow the darkness helped me too. When I felt the hand that she had resting on my knee start to trace up the inside of my thigh, I just enjoyed her touch this time without worrying about what it all looked like.

She paused her hand just where my thigh curved into my crotch. "Bubblegum?" she asked. She wanted permission first.

I gave it to her, "Mmmm hmmm... I want this now... really, really bad."

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,238 Followers