Strawberries & Bubblegum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,254 Followers

She didn't say anything else, she just slid her hand over. Her fingertips grazed slowly across my bare mound. The anticipation was killing me.

"Soooo smooth," she whispered when her fingers dipped down to trace along my bare outer lips.

"Surprised? I'm a shaver," I patted the top of her head.

"I had kind of wondered too. It'll probably be good for, you know, licking later." Her fingers slipped through my outer lips, slid up and down gently a few times then came to rest against my button. She circled it a few times and I groaned.

"How much later?" I murmured automatically. She already had me worked up as hell, I'd be coming soon at this rate, I was having trouble standing up.

"Not much later at all I think." Her other hand went to the breast that she wasn't already suckling. The combination of both hands and her mouth made my knees shake.

"Hold up a sec," I turned, and turned her with me. In the dark, I carefully moved until I was backed into the far corner of the shower. I leaned into it and when my back hit the cold tile, I gasped. Not ideal, but at least I could hold myself up like this.

"Better now?" she re-attached herself to my chest and pussy.

"Much. You're going to make me go like this. My first girl-cum. I think it's gonna be even better than I hoped."

"The first of many tonight, girlie, the first of many." Then she switched her mouth to my other boob. Her hand too.

"...oh, fuck..." I whispered. My hips bucked automatically into her hand. She kept rubbing my button perfectly because, you know, she had one too.

Then I got really, really dizzy. Sure, it was getting super steamy in the bathroom but it had more to do with what she was doing and how long I'd been waiting for her to do it. I remember digging my nearly nonexistent finger nails into her shoulder. I remember her groaning into my breast but not stopping even though I was probably hurting her.

Then, even though it was pitch black, I closed my eyes. In my head, I was seeing Stacey run around the hockey field - her beautiful hair streaming behind her in the wind. I was remembering kissing her in the movie theater that first night and tasting strawberries. Then I was imagining what it would be like when she finally stretched me out on one of the beds just a few feet away and pressed her big soft lips into my bald sex.

That last thought is what did it. I trembled, my knees shook, I dug my nails deeper into Stacey's shoulder and I braced my other hand against the cold tile. And I came. Like I'd never come before. Like my own hand had never done. Like no boy's hand had ever done. Like fumbling Doug Ferguson's long skinny dick - the only one I'd ever had and just that one time - hadn't done. My stomach knotted up and my mouth flew open but nothing came out. I just rocked up, down and all around, coming on her fingers while the whole world around me shifted to one side then back a little. Stacey slowed what she was doing, knowing I'd be sensitive as I came, but kept going - helping me ride the whole fantastic thing out until I could finally breathe again.

Then I was gasping and I slid downwards to sit in the shower-tub's corner and to wait for my legs to start working again. But, in the dark, I didn't see that Stacey had set the shampoo bottle down in the corner. It couldn't have been lined up more perfectly if I'd done it on purpose. The bottle's soapy little rounded plastic cap went right up my butt. "Gaaah!" I giggled, jumping back up, my legs suddenly working again.

"What?"

"That shampoo bottle just got to fifth base!"

"Oh come on, like you've never had anything in your butt before..." she scoffed.

"No! And don't get any ideas, pervert," I giggled.

"Mmmm hmmm... your pervert."

She kissed me and I kissed her back. "Huh, my very own personal pervert. Cool."

We remembered the conditioner in my hair and rinsed it out. Then it was soapy time. I took my time soaping Stacey's body. The slippery lather meant my hands could slide smoothly on her. I could feel her taut muscles ripple beneath her arms and legs. Then the contrast of her soft firm round breasts and the funny smoothness of her puffy but inverted nipples. Then it was down to her fantastically tight belly. She giggled when I soaped into her belly button. I drifted my hand down further to the little tuft of hair on her mound. It was short and incredibly soft. I circled a few soapy fingers in it to lather it up. When I carefully soaped her outer lips she exhaled softly into my ear. She whimpered her disappointment when my hand slid away and I turned her around to face her away from me.

I soaped her shoulders and back. She had the most amazing back. Strong but delicate. Feminine. I traced its lines with my fingertips. When my hands reached her lower back where it curved into her ass, she leaned over a little. I heard her brace herself against the wall in front of her. She arched her butt upwards for me.

I could have soaped her heart-shaped tush all night. It was the finest thing I'd ever held in my hands. I circled it. I rubbed it. I squeezed it. I even scratched it with my fingernails. Not too hard. Just a bit. My butt soaping time might have lasted 10 minutes or it could have been half an hour. I don't know. I also don't know when Stacey started touching herself. At some point, though, her breathing went from regular panting to a series of long low moans.

I felt her shift in the dark, and then something was pressing against my leg. It was the shampoo bottle. She was handing it to me. "Heather? Could you..."

I took it from her with one hand. I couldn't believe she'd changed her mind about shampooing her hair. No matter what she said, my sweet Stacey was a salon shampoo snob.

The truth - what she actually wanted - was even more absurd. With my other hand still on her butt, I could feel her bend over further, her ass raising higher. She wiggled it from side to side a little.

Oh. Right.

"Seriously?" I asked quietly.

"Uh huh," she was bent way over, her soft voice was bouncing off the tub and back at me and I could barely hear her over the splashing water, "your hands felt so good on my butt. And ever since you almost sat on that bottle, I've been thinking about this again. I want it. Back there. Just a little. It'll make me go really big."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"S'ok, I'll be fine. Just the top part. It's small. For God's sake, don't go crazy on me. And go slow."

I rinsed my soapy hand and gripped the bottom of the bottle tightly. I soaped the top end in the lather on her buns then brought it to the top of her crack and slowly slid it down between her buns until I felt it catch.

"Right there," she said softly.

I twisted it a little. Then pressed it against her gently. Stacey's body shook a couple times and she groaned.

She pushed back against me and I felt the bottle's cap slowly slide into her. She started trembling and moaning.

I didn't know what to do. I twisted the bottle a little bit and she gasped a "no" so I stopped. Then she gently bounced back into me, and the bottle, a few times and I got the idea. I moved it gingerly in and out and she started trembling harder and moaning even louder.

"Oh Bubble, this is good... this is very very good..."

I would have been horrified if someone had told me a year ago, hell three months ago, that I would be poking a masturbating girl in the butt with a shampoo bottle in the middle of the night in a pitch black hotel bathroom. But right at that moment, there was no place I'd rather be. I even managed a little dirty talk for the first time in whole life, "You like this, honey? My cute little pervert? You going to cum like this?" I asked her sweetly. I leaned over and licked and kissed along the skin of her back. I wiggled the shampoo bottle inside her carefully.

"...fuck...yeah..." she whimpered.

"Where's the shampoo bottle, Berry? Where did you make me put it?"

"...in...in my ass... it's in my ass..." she groaned. Then she went rigid and climaxed. Her butt starting humping in a million directions so I just held the bottle steady to let her push back on it, then move away, then back again as she needed. My girlfriend having an orgasm bent over in the shower and riding a tiny hotel shampoo bottle was one of the hottest things I'd ever... well.. not seen. Now I kinda wished we'd left the darn lights on.

She finally pulled herself off the bottle and crumpled to the bottom of the shower. I sat down behind her and pulled her limp body into my lap. She leaned her head back against my shoulder. I kissed her throat and she made this sweet cooing sound.

I rocked her a little and we continued to enjoy the hotel's limitless supply of hot water. "How'd I do delivering my first girlie cum?" I asked.

"Fantastic. We're taking that shampoo bottle home with us as a memento. I want you to bury it with me when I die."

"Yay! And that was just round one," I giggled.

"Yup, soon as I get control of my body again, I'm going to be all over you," she threatened weakly.

"Then let's get rinsed and dried. I want to be in a nice soft bed for the next round."

I turned off the water and we got each other standing up. Finding towels was tough in the dark. I groped around for awhile and Stacey gave up. She found and flipped what she thought was a regular light switch. A dark red light came on. It was one of those heat lamp thingies. The warm light felt good on my skin right away.

That last part only registered in the back of my head because suddenly I was seeing Stacey completely naked for the very first time. And she was seeing me.

Her hair was knotted up in an elastic band. There were still water droplets running down her body. Her pale skin was shining in the odd red light which also made her hair look even redder - the hair on her head and the little downy bit of hair on her mound that I focused in on as she turned one slender hip to face me.

If I had any doubts about being attracted to another completely nude woman they disappeared right then. "Jesus, Berry... you're... you're..."

"Shhhh," she stopped me, looking at me up and down. Then up and down again. Her smile just kept getting bigger and bigger.

I cocked my head and screwed my face up to show that I didn't understand.

She kept smiling, "Memorizing. You should too. There's only one first time."

She had a point. I burned her perfect body into my brain. The way her knees curved into her quadriceps. The three-fingered gap between her sleek thighs even though her feet were practically together. The beads of water trapped in the short fur of her tiny red mound. While I watched, one of the droplets shook free and dripped to the floor. Then I memorized the muscles of her belly and how they meshed with the little muscles that ran along her ribs. And how her large, full, round breasts exploded straight forward from her chest with just a two-fingered space between them. Finally, the way those breasts rose and fell just barely while she breathed.

If she liked what she saw as much as I did we might never get out of this hotel room.

When I came to my senses, I noticed the towels were sitting on a shelf above my head. No wonder I couldn't find them. I reached up for two. Suddenly, with her watching me, I felt incredibly aware of my own body. I felt the muscles of my toned thighs shift as I leaned forward. I felt my calves tighten as I went up on tip toe. I felt my own enormous, gravity-defying boobs sway slightly as I turned, reached for the towels, and turned back.

When I handed Stacey a towel it shook her out of her trance. She looked at me with her gigantic dark eyes, almost black in this light, and whispered, "Can we go to bed now please, Heather? I think we've both waited long enough."

We dried quickly and I scrunched as much water as I could from my hair. Then we threw the towels on the tile floor and Stacey opened the bathroom door. The cold air from the hotel room rushed in. We'd turned the bathroom into a sauna. We raced to the closest queen-sized bed, jerked the covers back, crawled in, and pulled them over us.

We wriggled and flailed under the blankets trying to warm the bed up. The flailing part wasn't such a good idea because one of Stacey's knees pounded into my shin. "Ow! My shin!" I yelped.

"Sorry! You okay?"

"Yeah," I rubbed it several times and pouted in what I hoped was a sexy way.

She grinned slyly and started to slide under the covers, "Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Yeah." I felt her lips touch my leg. Her kisses turned into licks and the licks kept moving upwards. Over my knees then up my thighs. Stacey's hands pressed into my hips, rotating them so that I was laying on my back.

She didn't have to tell me to spread my legs. I was already doing that. I was so ready... sooo goddamn ready to feel her mouth on me. She'd already shown me what her fingers could do. Her tongue would be even better.

(Fellas, if you're reading this and you want to learn how tongue a cooter properly, you need to find a lesbian and ask for instructions. Preferably a lesbian friend. It's weird when strangers ask.)

I wish I could tell you that there were a lot of preliminaries; that she gave me a long, slow full-body massage; that we lit scented candles and read each other poetry. No, that other stuff would come another time. That night, we'd already explored each other in the darkened bathroom and, honestly, we'd already had months of frustrating foreplay. What we wanted then was sex - the sex we'd been fantasizing about while sneaking kisses and rubbing each other longingly through clothing.

So I had no problem whatsoever when Stacey's lips finished moving up my thigh then simply moved directly over to my bare mound. In fact, it was all I could do not to cry out with joy. She kissed up and down my smooth outer lips softly, trapping them between her own lips. She gently nudged at the top of my slit with her nose as I switched on the lamp next to me - not wanting to miss out on seeing anything this time. Her big, happy gray-green eyes were looking up at me over my flat belly. She lapped delicately at my crease - so softly my lips didn't part. She was right over my clit. I could just barely feel her tongue through my own flesh.

I reached down and touched the knot of her hair. It was still banded up in the elastic. "Can I take this out?"

She rolled her eyes and her chin popped up, "What is it with you and my hair?"

"I don't know, what is it with you and my boobs?"

"Touche," she laughed, "Go ahead."

I grinned and freed her hair. Hers was still dry and it fell around her head and onto my thighs in a shimmering, dark red pool. She flipped it to one side and I loved the way its warm softness teased and shifted against the inside of my one leg.

She shook her head and smiled up at me then went back to her tiny kitten licks. Now my view of her pretty face between my legs was perfect - just like the fantasies I'd had for several weeks now.

As good as the view was, the licks, whoa, they were better than my fantasies. In stark contrast with the few, well-meaning but sort of sloppy guys that I'd had put their mouths to my goodies, Stacey was precise. She peeled me like an onion. Her tiny kitten licks at my outer lips over my button continued for long minutes. Then she finally eased her tongue between them and then she still steered clear of my actual clit. Instead, she ever so gently lapped at the hood over my it. It was excruciating in a wonderful way.

When her tongue eventually slipped down to my actual clit it was fantastic. As she worked me up higher and higher, her hands slid up to my chest and she cupped my boobs gently a few times. Then she took my nipples between her thumbs and first two fingers and pulled them gently. I could never ever leave this woman. She was touching my buttons, all of them, in just the right way and at the same time.

Her tongue at my clit, working in perfect time with her hands at my breasts, brought my orgasm on in a rush. It was like I turned a street corner and got spackled by a mack truck. It was huge and sudden and it made me instantly squishy.

"Eeeaaaah!" I bleated out before I got control of myself and bit my own lip to keep from shrieking lesbian glee for my teammates on the hall to hear. I did not, however, get control of my hips. They flew up off the bed and hard into Stacey's mouth. Her eyes went wide with surprise as my groin heaved her head backwards. She recovered and pressed down against me. As my stomach knotted up, we battled. She kept licking at my clit gently and pressing her face downward into my mound. I ground up into her face and shook. It was a tremendous climax and I was already thanking her before it was over. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou," I murmured, falling back down onto the bed.

She crawled her way up my body and stretched herself out on top of me. She nuzzled my neck and nibbled my earlobe while I caught my breath. She humped her softly furred little box against my leg.

My smell, my funky bubblegum smell, was all over her nose, mouth and chin. I was drowning in my own scent and then my own taste when I kissed her. Her chin was a little sticky and I licked at it tentatively. This was dirty and wrong and nasty. And awesome. I kissed and lapped her face clean and when Stacey starting moaning it encouraged me to start making my way down her body.

"Your turn now?" as I kissed her then began to slide downwards to return her amazing oral favor.

She stopped me by cupping my chin to tilt it up to look at her. "Heather, you don't have to do that you know, especially on our first real night together. I remember how weird it was for me... with another girl that first time."

I shook my head and cocked one of my eyebrows, "Either she was not as irresistible as you are or I'm turning into a pervert too, because I've been dreaming about doing this for you for weeks now."

She smiled happily and I continued sliding down her body. I held her eyes with mine as I paused at each of her breasts for a quick, teasing lick around each of her nipples.

As I worked my way down it occurred to me that I was long on enthusiasm and short on experience when it came to what I was about to do. I mean, I had the same equipment and all, but did it all work the same? I doubted it. Then again, she'd certainly been able to work me pretty well. But maybe that was a skill built up over time. I so didn't want to bungle this moment by being clumsy. I decided to try to hedge my bets, "Is there, you know, anything in particular you would like me to do, Stace?"

It worked better than I'd hoped because she perked right up, "Now that you mention it, it has been ages since anyone has tapped my G-spot real good."

G-spot? I didn't even know if I had one or where to look start looking for it. I gulped and my fear showed.

"Relax honey, I'll show you. Actually, I've been told I've got a big one."

"Come on back up here. We don't need your mouth for this."

I frowned - I had been kinda looking forward to that part - and it showed.

"Don't worry," she grinned, "we'll get there I promise. But for this to work, I need you to touch me a little. Make me come first to sort of get me going. You won't have to do much this time. Finally getting into your little smooth box has me seriously purring already."

I nodded and licked my fingers then dipped them down along her belly and through the soft fur of her mound. I traced her lips and slid two fingers between them to toy at her entrance. She wasn't kidding. My little Berry was dripping juice. I circled her opening a few times and drew my fingers back up to find her clit. She really really wasn't kidding. Her button was swollen and sticking out past her little hood. She shivered when I rubbed it from side to side a few times.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,254 Followers