Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hips in little circles, my cock still deep inside her. The motion made the head of my cock explore all around her pussy.

"And now, who does this feel like?"

"Ohhh... it feels... a little... a little like George."

I secretly nuzzled the damp panties that George had caused, kissed my wife and began urgently thrusting harder and harder and faster and faster.

Jody clung to me, her arms around my neck and her legs thrusting her pussy up and down my yearning cock. Jody is usually not loud when her orgasm sweeps over her, but tonight as we fucked each other with complete abandon, I listened to her scream in my ear just as my hot sperm fired hot and deep into her pussy. She had never gripped me tighter in orgasm than in that moment.

We lay snuggled together in the huge wet spot of our juices and were not troubled by it in the least. Neither of us wanted to disturb the reverie by getting out of bed.

To Be Continued...

12