Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 08

Story Info
Back from China, George is eager for Jody.
3.6k words
4.28
22.3k
1
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Chapter 08 - Surprise Party

"Hi, I'm back. How've you been?"

"George, we're great. How was China?" I looked across the room at Jody and watched the little smile grow in excitement. She stood up, made a half step toward me, then just stood expectantly beside the table. I watched her fiddle with the button of her neat red blouse and wondered if it was mild sexual body language or just a nervous habit.

"Exhausting. Just exhausting. I'm in dire need of someone who speaks my language and also someone who looks beautiful and American. Any chance of buying dinner for the two of you?"

"George wants dinner, ... what do you say?" Her smile broadened into a happy grin.

"I think you got a 'yes' there, buddy, here's my social secretary." Jody reached for the phone, swept her hair away from her ear, and cuddled it against her ear.

"George! You're back. We've missed you, ... I've missed you!" She leered at me and winked. "Sure, love to! I want to hear all about it. What's it been, three weeks? Or four? Great, Costello's will be fine, haven't been there in a while. That will be terrific, see you at 6:30, then. I'm so excited, George, I miss by big old honey bear when you are gone," she laughed.

The rest of the day, I noticed that Jody was distinctly happier, her smile coming easily. From the corner of my eye, I noticed her staring out the window and then watched the smile come. Her gaze turned downward, as if some secret thought had come to mind and she didn't want to share it. I know it is a silly thing to say, but I could not keep my mind from wondering if her thoughts were already making her moist in that secret place between her legs. I pondered the meaning of my preoccupation with the thought that Jody might be thinking sexual thoughts about my best friend. I was still unsure exactly what our behavior means these past months, but I cannot deny the secret pleasures it has brought. Even the thought of our pleasures could make me excited and yet, slightly uneasy about where it would all lead. I hope where it leads is not someplace I don't want to end up.

"I say, ... I'm off for my shower." She said a second time.

My reverie had kept me from registering the first comment. "Oh, yeah, 'bout that time, I guess."

When I came out of my shower I found Jody sitting in front of her mirror, putting on lipstick. Her breasts looked like lovely melons pressed upward by her bra into a cleavage that was inviting and open. Her breasts are delightful, and in this French-cut bra they looked incredibly charming. I leaned over her and scooped my hands into her bra and fondled them while inhaling the fresh clean scent of her body.

"Mmmmm, Would you believe me if I told you to stop that?" she murmured.

"Don't think I could stop anyway," I said, my hands slowly, erotically squeezing and feeling her velvety skin and the silken delicacy of her bra. I slipped my tongue along her ear.

"You better stop that. We don't have time and you will muss me up anyway." She put her hands over her bra and squeezed my trapped hands for a moment and then urged me out of her underwear.

As I dressed, I watched her pull nylons over her legs and clip them to little suspenders that drifted down from panties that I had never seen before. Something new and very sexy, panties with stockings attached to panties by sexy little ribbons made a sensuous sight, the dark bands around her thighs highlighting the firm elegance of her legs.

She slipped a simple black dress over her head and I watched as the push-up bra disappeared first, and then the black panties and finally the stockings. She turned to let me zip the back of her dress and I slipped my hands around under the dress for one last feel. Jody giggled and trapped my arms under hers for a moment and then pulled away for me to complete my task.

George honked the horn as he drove into our driveway and was on his way to the door as Jody hurried down the sidewalk into his waiting arms. Their embrace was theatrical and multiple kisses took a minute or so before he turned and held out his hand to take mind.

"Good to see you, Jack, did you keep things under control while I was away?"

"You mean with Jody or the office?" I grinned.

"Well, both!" He laughed.

We laughed all the way to the restaurant as we caught up on the past weeks' activities. I'm sure that both George and I noticed the split in the dress gave an enticing glimpse of dark stocking top as Jody snuggled between us in the front seat of the car. I longed to slip my hand between the rich tan of the nylon, but I restrained myself, only dropping my hand to rest on her thigh possessively for a moment or two. Jody dropped her hand on top of mine reassuringly.

At the table, George told tale after tale of the events in his visit to China. The booth was semi-circle and Jody sat happily between us, drinking in the stories and laughing at his jokes.

"Speaking through an interpreter is such a strain! I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to relax with you two," George said once again. Jody hugged his arm and kissed his cheek in reply. "Mmmmm, I especially like the way you talk, pretty lady!"

"And by the way, I brought a gift to match your beauty!" George pulled a small thin box out of his pocket and handed it to Jody. The box bore the name Mikimoto in elegant gold letters.

"Oh, George, it is beautiful!" Jody exulted. She held a short strand of pearls and held them for George to fasten behind her neck. "You shouldn't have, ... really! But, how do you like them?" She threw her arms around his neck in gratitude and then planted a long moist kiss on his lips.

We talked and laughed so much that the wine flowed easily and our laughter became a little louder, and our enjoyment of our friendship became more and more emotional. Jody fondled the new pearls as George held forth on the wonders of China. The hours slipped by in happy enjoyment, until at last, I suggested that since we were almost alone in the restaurant that it was time to leave.

"Come in for a drink!" George insisted, as I drove into his driveway. We were all feeling too good to let the evening end so abruptly and so we followed him inside. Well, I followed anyway, George and Jody walked arm in arm, slightly drunkenly up the steps and George opened the door.

George's house has a lower level playroom that opens out to the back overlooking a low valley. George opened more wine and we sank into deep comfortable sofas and looked out over the city lights beginning to blink out.

"We need candles, Georgie! Got any candles? Jody's speech was enthusiastic with just a hint of slurring from the wine." They rummaged in some drawers and the lights were soon out and the room suffused with half a dozen candles. More wine warmed our conversation and Jody put her head in George's lap and her feet in my lap. I stroked the nylon of her calf, fondling her. She snuggled her feet against my cock which had begun to swell. I could not be certain, but I thought that she might be nuzzling George's cock with her head at the same time. George looked like he wasn't sure what to do with his hands and settled on spreading his arm along the back of the sofa. I'm sure he longed to slip his big hand over one of Jody's lovely breasts, but he restrained the urge.

"I just love these pearls, George. Thank you, again." She slurred her words slightly and they sounded warmed with affection as she craned her neck to look up into George's eyes.

"Mikimoto. Isn't that the company who has the add with a topless model and a single strand of pearls?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, that's the one!" George replied, looking at me with a knowing grin. "In fact, it reminded me of Jody. That's why I bought them! Hoping, ..."

Jody giggled. "You boys are trying to get me to be naughty!"

"Well, it is an awfully nice gift, ..." I said, "shame not to see it displayed properly."

"Is there a naked man in those ads?" She argued.

"I could be talked into it!" We replied in unison, and laughed uproarishly.

Jody looked from one to the other with a little smile. "You first, then."

We stood up and began unbuttoning our shirts and removing shoes, slightly drunkenly.

"I'll be right back," Jody said, leaving two very naked men sitting on the curved sofa.

We took long drinks of the rich red wine and stared silently out over the landscape and waited. Neither of us spoke. George got up to refill our glasses, spilling a little at first, then catching himself. The candles cast his shadow on the wall and I noticed that his cock was already nearly erect.

George put on some music and just as it began, Jody appareled in the doorway and stood in the golden glow of candlelight, looking elegant and beautiful. She stood lithe and stately in nothing but panties, stockings, high heel shoes and the beautiful pearl necklace. It could never have looked better. Her nipples were prominently jutting from the crisply defined brown circles of her aureoles. The lovely under curve of her breasts gave her the look of a greek statue. One hand was raised to the doorjamb, and the other she held a t her side and just stood there for us to admire.

Gracefully, she crossed the floor and took her seat between us once again.

"What do you think?" She asked. She was sitting on the edge of the seat, back erect, breasts outthrust and turning her long neck from one side to the other to look into the eyes of her two admirers.

" ... well, ... beautiful, ... wow, I've never spent money better, Jody, George muttered quietly. "Wow."

The perfect pearls looked elegant against her clear tanned skin, their roundness made perfect against the swell of Jody's lovely breasts. She touched, almost pinched one nipple, and posed like that. I handed her her wine and she sipped it, then grinned at each of us.

"Will one of you ask me to dance?'

I watched as George faced her to begin dancing. He began with a space between them, but Jody soon pressed close against his naked body. She looked wonderfully sexy, the black panties emphasizing the lovely curve of her bottom and the tiny garters leading from her panties to the tops of her stockings were very erotic.

I went down the hall to find the bathroom. Her bra was lying on the white vanity, cups still looking full as if she were still in it. I brushed my fingers over the curve of one cup as I stood urinating.

As I returned, the two were rocking back and forth, enjoying the feel of each other. George's hand had slipped lower and was on the curve of her bottom and her hand was over his as if she had placed it there. The song ended and they trailed apart, George's cock now in full erection jutting from his body.

"Let's move the coffee table. I want to feel that bearskin rug against me." Jody said, moving back to the sofa. We moved it over and the huge white rug gleamed in the dim light.

Jody took her place in the center of it, her head on the head of the bear and beckoned the two of us. We stood with our mouths open at the picture before us. She was as seductive a sight as I could ever imagine. I didn't know where this was leading, but all of our inhibitions had been swept before the lovely river of wine that swept us along.

I sat next to the couch and George sat on the other side of our beautiful Jody. She pulled me closer and her tongue slipped into my mouth and began exploring. I fondled her tongue with my own and slipped one hand onto her hip, the nylon of her panties caressing my fingers. Our heads slowly turned back and forth as if we were each sucking on some wonderful juicy fruit. I tasted her lipstick and my cock jumped with the excruciating excitement of our kiss.

Jody turned to George and began a long kiss while she pulled my hand from her hip to her breast. I watched the kiss which was gentle, intense, and erotic. I could see their tongues glisten in combat. Her hand left mine to fondle her breast and I glimpsed her grasp of George's hand to place it on the nylon panty of her hip. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder and felt her shiver of pleasure.

It occurred to me that this was surely the most erotic moment of my life. I didn't fully understand all the emotions yet, but for better or worse, this was an erotic equivalent of skydiving.

We lay down together. Jody on her bearskin rug with two lovers fondling her, touching with light touches, feeling her curves. She moaned quietly as my hand slipped over her mound, then held it firmly in the palm of my hand as my finger slipped along her crease. Her panties were moist, of course and my finger pressed the nylon between the kiss of her pussy lips and nuzzled her clitoris. Jody's body jumped at my touch. I press close to her thigh and felt the contact of the whole length of our bodies, lying there in the candlelight.

Her hands took our hands and brought them to the pearl necklace and lead us to fondle the velvety feel of their perfect curves. She held our hands there for a time and then slowly, slipped both of our hands lower. While we fondled her breasts in ecstasy, Jody alternately turned to kiss each of us in turn, tasting deeply each time.

The warm blanket of the wine multiplied every touch, enhanced every single caress, doubled every shiver of our bodies as we lay quietly caressing. George stood up and changed the music. The soft opening strains of Bolero wafted across the candlelit room and began to build slowly, its beat drumming our passions higher.

Jody was holding my cock now as we kissed deeply once again. She moved in a sinuous caress of both our bodies, and I moaned as I thrust slowly so my cock slipped into the cupping hand as if it were her vagina. I slipped my finger under the snug elastic of her panties and found the wellspring of moist lubricants between her swollen lips.

"Yes, honey, ... finger-fuck me, darling," she whispered in a husky voice full of passion. She opened her legs to let me in and I pressed two fingers down the welcoming slit and into the hot cavern of her vagina. The crisp curls of her pussy hair soothed my palm. I felt her making tiny fucking motions against my hand as I slowly, so slowly, thrust in and out of her hand.

The world felt soft, warm, fuzzy and smooth as we lay there beside each other.

I realized that I could no longer see Jody's other hand and I assumed that she was offering George the same luxurious pleasure on the other side of her body. She turned her head to find George's lips and I nuzzled behind her ear as their tongues mated.

The music was faster now, faster and much louder. The full orchestra was filling the room with sound, erotic and driving

I shuddered with pleasure and my thrusting into her cupped hand increased. She sensed that I was close to cumming and her hand tightened and moved faster. I copied her movements with my fingers thrusting into her wet and warm and clutching pussy.

The music was louder, more full now, more erotic in its driving beat, building toward that huge orchestral climax that it promised all during the performance.

The first spurt of my orgasm shot up the length of my cock; I could hold back no longer. Her hand tightened around me and she milked more of my cum out onto the nylon of her panties. Again and again, I spurted against her body, until at last I slumped spent beside her. Jody continuing caressing my cock as I languidly fondled the full lips of her pussy while my fingers probed fondled her G-spot. Jody thrust against my hand and I felt her body stiffen and shudder against me.

The three of us lay back with deep sighs made from deep satisfaction. I think we were all on the verge of a sex induced reverie bordering on sleep.

The Orchestra met its crescendo and subsided into silence.

Suddenly! The lights snapped on.

"Oh, mygod!" A familiar voice said sharply, sounding shocked and suddenly squelched at the same time.

"Melissa!" George sat up and stared at the wife who had been out of his life for 8 months. "What are you doing here?"

"Ohmygod!" She seemed unable to get beyond the shock of the scene that she had stumbled onto. "Jody, ... you? ... you two?" Melissa sank to the stairs, her mouth open with astonishment.

Jody reached for something to cover herself with, but couldn't find anything handy.

"I can explain, ..." she began, then her words drifted off into nothing.

The sofa had so far hidden me from her view, and I struggled to untangle myself and sit up.

"Well, hi, Melissa. You're back!" With a little more time, I was more eloquent than the others.

"Ohmygawwwwd! Jack! My god, you too? Three?"

"Jack, would you get my dress?" Jody whispered. "Well, Melissa, ... we've really missed you. What a surprise."

There was, of course, nothing to be said that could easily straighten things out. It was such a bizarre situation. On the one hand Melissa had just returned from an eight-month affair with Ellen. It was difficult to imagine how she could be on her high horse about finding George with another woman. Still, ... it had to be a shock to come upon the three of us naked on her bearskin rug.

Melissa shook her head in shock and turned and headed up the stairs with heavy feet.

"This is disgusting! I'm too tired! George, we need to talk. In the morning," she said over her shoulder.

We stared at one another.

"Take my car." George said. "What in the hell is she doing back here, anyway. I thought it was all over!"

Jody slipped into her dress and we slipped out the front door as George headed wearily up the stairs.

Halfway home, Jody finally had something to say.

"George, pull into the park."

"I'm Jack, remember?"

"Oop, sorry. Pull into the park, darling."

I parked and turned off the lights, leaving the radio playing soft music.

"Holy cow. That was something, wasn't it?" she said quietly. "What are we going to do?"

"Nothing. Nothing I think. We'll just have to see what Melissa is up to, I guess.

"I feel like my nerves are jangled completely. I'm on edge. Waiting for another shoe to drop." Jody curled into my arms and I slipped one hand over her breast. She had forgotten her bra and the breast felt free and soft and heavy in my hand. "Feel my heart pounding?" She said.

"Yes."

"My god, I am tense. I'll never sleep tonight."

"Yeah, ... it was a bit startling, wasn't it?" I said.

She started laughing. Perhaps it was the tension. Whatever it was, we both sat laughing and hugging each other.

"I think I still need something, darling." she whispered.

"I think I need you, too." I said.

"Good!"

She pulled her dress up and lifted off the seat so I could slide under her. I unzipped my pants and she fished my cock out into the cool night air. I leaned back in the seat and watched as Jody pulled her panties aside and guide my cock with those elegantly tapered fingers. She straddled me and I felt my cock slip along her slit. She leaned back and it slipped inside the intensely hot tightness of her vagina. We both shivered with the instant pleasure of that moment.

Our arms wrapped around each other and we clung together for comfort. Jody's hips rocked on my cock and her breasts stayed mashed tightly against my chest. We soothed each other, trying to climb down from the shock of Melissa's entrance. She felt warm and vulnerable in my arms and in the quiet night we could hear the moist sounds of our mating.

She rode hard, up and down my cock, each stroke strengthened with a little rotation of her hips. The tension of her body made her thrusts feel spring-loaded. I hung on as she worked out her apprehension and the taut strain from her body. I put my hands on her nyloned calves and helped her ride me to a climax.

Spent, she murmured, "What is tomorrow going to bring?"

I just shook my head silently as she nuzzled her lips against my neck. We sat like that, her wet pussy still against my wilting cock for several minutes. The radio station signed off for the night and left us in the silence of a star-canopied night.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers