Strawberries, Marianne Picks John

Story Info
Marianne introduces John.
7.6k words
4.46
36k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers

After graduation I had a couple of months before I had to join the army to do my military service. I needed a short time job. I found a job at a farm to pick strawberries.

The season is short and requires a lot of people although this farm wasn´t especially big. But they employed around 20 persons in the season, mostly girls but also some males.

The pay was fair and could be improved by working hard which most of us did. We worked three hours in the morning and then had a long lunch break during the hot hours before working five hours or more in the afternoon.

The farm was run by a man and his wife, Peter and Barbro. He supervised the picking and delivered the berries. She cooked for all of us and delivered a hot meal twice a day. Breakfast and evening meal we had to fix ourselves from supplies provided.

We stayed on the farm as it was rather remote without suitable public transport. The farmer had a long time ago bought two military barracks which gave a minimum of comfort. In one end was a kitchen/day room with a large table. In the opposite end a bathroom with shower and a toilet. In between were two rows of cubicles, each with a bed, a chair and a small closet. Thin walls divided the cubicles but there weren´t any doors. It gave just a minimum of privacy but it was OK as boys and girls had one barrack each.

The daily meals were served in the barracks by Barbro. We soon found that she was very jealous of the girls and scolded at them for wearing too skimpy clothes. She also scolded at her husband Peter for looking the girls over. But he never tried anything which some of the girls jokingly complained about.

I am a rather shy person mostly keeping to myself and wasn´t much to look at body wise. I worked as well as anybody but was ignored by the girls, some of which I would have liked to get to know better. I enjoyed watching them though and caught many glimpses down loose linen when the crept on all fours in the rows of strawberry plants. And asses were always on display for the same reasons. There were a couple of girls who wore tight fitting stretch shorts showing nice camel toes. I noticed that Peter were very interested in them too. And then a few who didn´t wear bras but let their nice jugs swing freely.

All in all I was horny and secretly jacked off in the nights. I heard others do the same in the barrack. I got chocked when I understood that there was another way for the guys to get their tension relieved. Two of the girls were offering reliefs for money.

I learnt that it had started just by chance. One of the first evenings the two girls sat outside and were soon joined by four or five of the guys. How the topic came up I don´t know but suddenly one of the guys said that he was horny enough to pay fifty crowns for a good hand job. "All right," one of the girls had said. "All right what?" he had asked. "All right meaning Yes, I accept your offer," she had said calmly. She rose and pulled him with her.

Her friend asked if somebody else was interested. Another guy quickly grabbed her and off they went too.

That was the beginning. Soon a price list was settled. The basis was the plain hand job. Double that and you got the hand job delivered by the girl in the nude. Double again for a blow job or between their big boobs. A real fuck, in the nude of course, cost the double once more. A simple, straightforward rate.

Marianne, one of the other girls, later told me that it was cheap, very cheap. Much less than a real professional woman would charge. They can´t be professionals, she said. They are horny bitches but clever. If they had started to fuck for free the demand might have become overwhelming with eight horny guys around. So why not using the price to reduce the demand and earn a few bucks while enjoying themselves, she said giggling heavily. It was very clever of them to offer the hand job performed in the nude. It was very likely that the guys would get carried away and ask for an upgrade of the service, she added laughingly.

As I said the strawberry season was short and after four weeks most of the work force was laid off. There were more to pick but in far less amount and the berries ripened more slowly. I got happy when Peter, the farmer, asked if I wanted to stay on. I needed the money and finding a new job for just a couple of weeks was hard.

It turned out that five girls and I stayed. It was fine with me although the camel toe girls and the swingers as I called the girls with the swinging boobs in my mind weren´t going to stay. Nor did the business girls, there obviously was no extra money to earn with just me around. The only catch was that Peter told me that I had to move into the girls barrack because he had to repair the other one.

There were some growls from the girls but they had to accept or leave Peter told them laughingly.

I moved in and was put in a cubicle at the end towards the wash room. I obviously disturbed the routines the girls had got used too. I understood that they didn´t wear much inside the barrack especially when going to the shower. And the lack of doors meant that changing clothes wasn´t a very private thing. They jokingly complained about that looking at me.

But soon the tension eased and the girls went back to their habits. They got more and more careless in the mornings and evenings. They seldom locked the door to the shower and it happened that I bumped into them although I tried to keep track of when it was free. The first times they shrieked in faked modesty but later on they just laughed at me and my blushing face.

The same with covering up when moving around. At first they wrapped a towel around them when leaving the shower or wore night dresses when they went to the bath room. But sometimes the towels slipped or were too short giving me short glimpses of naked boobs or asses. And they started taking their chances wearing only knickers going to and fro. After a while the towel sometimes wasn´t wrapped around but just kept loose in front of them giving me lots of views of great backsides. And as time went on it happened that the towel just was slung over the shoulder or simply kept in the hand.

I felt that they regarded me as a non-person, just a boy they had no interest in. It didn´t bother me much although it felt a bit lonely. But on the other hand I got to see plentiful of lovely naked girlie flesh.

Of course I got turned on and I was very afraid that they would see that I got erect all the time. At first I didn´t dare to jack off in the night for fear of being discovered but very soon the need became too pressing. The night after the first slip of a towel I felt I had to do it. I waited until I thought that everybody was asleep and then got a much needed relief.

That became a nightly habit and helped keeping my erection down during day time.

Another habit of the girls was to have breakfast and evening meal dressed skimpily. The first couple of days they wore shorts and T-shirts or a blouse. But then one evening Marianne, the informal leader, came dressed only in bra and knickers. Not very exciting being white, big and of thick material but it made me hard in an instant. The following morning another girl followed her example and soon most of them did it now and then.

Then one evening Marianne really shocked me by wearing a much smaller bra than her usual model. It was not only smaller but it pushed her boobs up forming two mighty cupolas. And there were knickers to match the bra. She looked great and real sexy in my eyes.

"Like what you see, don´t you," she said mockingly having caught me staring at her boobs. She cupped her hefty pair and lifted it up even more. She laughed at me but not unfriendly.

As she was the informal leader the other girls followed her example and put on not only smaller bras but also flimsier ones and panties to match that. I suddenly saw pink nipples and darker areolas as well as dark patches under the thin material of the knickers. It was like the girls wanted to tease me feeling safe to do so.

One evening Linda really chocked me. She came into the kitchen wearing a small green thong panty. She behaved as if she didn´t notice the stunned silence but moved around casually. The girls started to giggle and they all stared at me. Now, Linda has a big round ass that bounces nicely when she walks and now she moved with exaggerated movements and made sure that I got a good view. She teased me and enjoyed herself doing it. She suddenly stood before me.

"What are you looking at, Johnnie boy? See something you like? Do I turn you on? Hey girls, look at him, I turn him on," she exclaimed and then I understood that she was a little tipsy. I knew that most of the girls had bottles tucked away in their drawers.

"Yes of course you turn him on. That´s the only reason to wear such a ridiculous garment," Beth yelled.

"What do you mean by that? I bet you have never worn a thong so you don´t know what you are talking about," Linda shouted back. She wasn´t joking anymore.

"Haven´t I? I´ll show you," Beth yelled and ran away. But she was soon back waving a thong in the air. "I´ll show you that you are not the only one who knows what turns men on." She ripped her modest panties off in front of us all and I got to see a full grown dark bush. She soon had the thong on and she looked ravishing in it.

"Hey, Johnnie boy, does it turn you on? Yes, it does. Want to touch? Yes, I know you want to, go ahead, I won´t bite or scream. Let me help you."

She grabbed my hand and put it on her naked buttock and made me squeeze it. It felt both soft and firm at the same time. It was lovely. But the moment lasted only a few seconds before the girls started to giggle and then broke into heavy laughter one by one. Beth moved away but smiled nicely at me. I realized that Linda wasn´t the only one to have taken a swig.

After that the girls put more attention to me and were aware that I watched them. But they didn´t get more careful which I was happy for. In fact it seemed to be more of showing off to get my attention.

One afternoon it started to rain heavily and the farmer told us we had to take the rest of the afternoon off. The strawberries got too wet. One of the girls charmed him into lending them the farm van. The girls wanted to go to town, do some shopping and watch a movie. I decided not to join with the excuse that the film was a romantic piece meant for girls. I had a plan. I was going to have a great time jacking off in full light reading a girlie magazine I had hidden in my suit case.

I waited impatiently for the girls to get ready and drive away. As always it seemed to take ages for them to get ready but suddenly they stormed out of the barrack.

As soon as I heard the car drive off I got rid of my shirt and shorts and was suddenly naked having the entire barrack on my own. My cock swelled of anticipation.

The first thing I did was to search the girls´ cubicles for underwear. Bras and knickers turned me on but I had never had a chance to look at them closely. It wasn´t hard to find what I was looking for. The girls had been in a hurry and had left plenty of their undergarments on the beds or in half open drawers. I studied several bras and panties mostly white but also red and black. Some were very flimsy and see through and then there were the thongs I had seen. I was in heaven and my cock got fully erect without my touching it.

Then I went to my cubicle and took out my magazine. I lay down and started to read an illustrated story nicely stroking my cock. The story was good and the pictures lovely and I felt great being rock hard.

"Well well, now what have we got here? Oh my goodness, what an impressive piece! I never thought you would have such a lovely thing. Big, yes, but not that big. Very impressive indeed!" I suddenly heard. I startled to say the least and looking up saw Marianne standing in my door way. I hadn´t heard a thing being so sure of being alone and having a good time.

I tried to cover myself in fear but there was little I could do. I was lying on top of the blanket and there was nothing I could use for cover.

"Relax. No need to be afraid. I won´t bite. You look great. What a lovely, big cock. And you are so smallish. Let me see."

Without further ado she moved forward and pushed my hands away. My cock rapidly shrunk.

"Oh no, what a pity. Sorry, I didn´t mean to interrupt when you had such a good time. Maybe I can help. Let me give you a hand." She laughed throatily. "No pun intended, well perhaps it was."

She took my cock in her hand and started to jack me. It got fully erect in no time and it took her even shorter to make me come. I spurted several times covering her hand and my stomach with hot sticky semen.

Marianne kept stroking my cock very gently some time after she had milked the last drop out smiling sweetly at me. Then she let go of my cock and rose.

"I will make coffee. Join me when you are ready," she said softly looking down at me.

I stayed on my bed for some time trying to understand what had happened. I hadn´t heard her coming. I had been so sure that they were all gone that I hadn´t listen. Only now did I realize that she had been barefoot. Why was that, I wondered.

Finally I rose and freshened up in the wash room. Shyly I went to the kitchen. Marianne sat at the table with two cups ready.

"There you are. Get the coffee will you," she said casually as if nothing special had happened.

I did as she had asked and sat down and my tension melted away when Marianne said nothing but just smiled sweetly at me.

"I want to tell you something," she said softly. "I have been looking for an opportunity like this for some time." She smiled again collecting her thoughts. "We, I mean all the girls, have teased you since you moved in. There have been a lot of flashing, naked boobs and asses and skimpy dressing. The other evening I decided to move it on by wearing that bra. And it worked fine. Linda and Beth put on very good show don´t you think? You liked it, didn´t you?"

"Oh, well . . . maybe I did," I said having no idea where this conversation was heading.

"Yes you did and got turned on like you have been turned on every night since you moved in here. I have heard you jacking off several times. Believe me, I know the sounds when a boy jacks off. I have three younger brothers and we grew up in a small house." She grinned broadly.

"Well, I got curious and one night went to see how you were doing. You didn´t notice, did you? No, I know you didn´t. I watched you jacking off and you looked so pleased. And I got the chock of my life. Although the darkness made it hard to see properly I saw that you had a very impressive tool. You are not fully grown, but your cock is already bigger than most grown men have. That made me curious and I wanted to see more of it. That´s when I decided to move it on with that bra which worked out so well."

Marianne smiled at me again looking me in the eye.

"So when I heard that you would stay behind this afternoon I decided I wanted to see what you were going to do. I told the girls that I had changed my mind and left the car as soon as it was out of sight from here. I sneaked through the windows and saw you get fully erect while playing with our garments. To let that thong dangle from your cock was nice." She smiled at me again.

"When you went into your cubicle I went to look through your window and saw you on your bed with that magazine stroking your cock. I thought that it would be safe to come inside, that you wouldn´t notice and it worked . . . The rest you know. Are you angry that I disturbed you?"

She looked inquiringly at me and I felt that I had to answer.

"No, well . . . no not at all. But why did you do it, why did you came back?"

There was only silence but a smile trickled in the corner of her mouth. I didn´t know what else to say or do.

"Oh, excuse me, I have to pee. Back in a moment," Marianne suddenly said and rose.

I heard her go to the toilet and a little later heard it flush. Her bare feet made a special sound when she headed back. But she didn´t come to the kitchen as soon as I had expected.

"John. Come here please. I want to show you something," she suddenly called.

I rose and went towards her cubicle.

"What do you want to show me?" I asked before turning through her doorway. I stopped dead in my track when I did.

"Me," she said and smiled sweetly.

She lay on her bed with her legs slightly spread and her arms crossed loosely over her belly. Her boobs were pushed up and together by her arms. It took me some time to realize that she was completely naked. I just stood there, too shocked to be able to move.

"Come. Come in. Have a good look. You like to look at me, don´t you? . . . Take your time and don´t be afraid. . . . Come closer, I want you to touch me. You can touch me everywhere you want. I want you to caress my entire body. That´s the answer why I came back."

I couldn´t move but my eyes darted all over her naked body. She saw it and smiled at me. After a while Marianne sat up on the bed and reached out and pulled me forward. She swiftly pulled my shorts down and pulled me down over her.

"Touch me. Caress me. Everything is permitted," she whispered hoarsely and put my hands on her breasts.

Slowly I came to my senses and started to explore her body. She helped me by directing my hands and whispering advice and comments. I have no idea how long I kept touching and exploring her luscious body but finally she turned over to get her backside caressed as well.

"Look at my ass. Cup the cheeks and squeeze them," she whispered. "Great, aren´t they? . . . Go down in between and feel my depths," she added a little later and pushed her ass upwards slightly spreading her thighs. I put my hand in between as she had said and felt the warmth of her soft pussy. Suddenly she spun around again to lie on her back.

"Look at you," she giggled. "As hard as it will ever get. Lovely I must say. What do you want to do with that? Want me to jack you off again? . . . No, I think not. I have a much better idea. Come, come and kneel between my legs. Oh yes, that´s right. But come Johnnie boy, come closer, much closer. Don´t be afraid, you will be fine. Yes, yes that´s right. Now you are in place. Push . . . push . . . push hard . . . push more . . . Oh yes . . . yes . . . yes, oh my god how nice and big it is. Keep pushing my boy, there is still some left outside. I want it all in me. Push harder . . . oh yes . . . once more. Yes, it´s all there. I am completely filled. Now keep still for a while and enjoy the feeling of being inside a pussy. My pussy. The first pussy you have ever been into since you were born. Feels nice doesn´t it. Oh my god what I have longed for this to happen."

She had steered me into her with a flow of words and now when I was fully engulfed in her lovely pussy she got quiet and took my face between her hands and watched me with shining eyes. She pulled my head down and kissed me.

"Now you can start moving. I think you know what to do. It comes natural to everyone I guess. Do what you feel like. . . . Yes, that´s nice, real nice. . . try it a little harder . . . yes, and again . . . and again . . yes, oh yes Johnnie boy, feels great doesn´t it . . . oh my god, here it comes . . . yes, shoot . . .and shoot . . . and shoot . . .oh goodness gracious me, how many times are you going to shoot . . . you are filling me . . . finished are you? . . . yes you are . . . well done Johnnie boy, very well done . . . now rest, I want you to rest on top of me, it feels so great."

I lay comfortable on top of her luscious body resting my head on her shoulder. I wondered what had happened. One moment I was exploring and caressing her lovely body, the next my cock was fully engulfed in her velvety pussy and before I knew what was happening I exploded inside her. And now I lay on top of her feeling great while my cock slowly shrank out of her.

Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers
12