Strawberries, Marianne Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on stripping and soon was stark naked. I gave them a number of poses of their choice but this time was totally uninhibited about my peach to split up. It did several times giving them a full view into my female heaven. Not only did I give them brief glimpses but often kept the pose for a long time. They reacted as I wished, getting very erect.

"Well boys, I think we should move on. I think you need a repetition of what we did last time. Practice makes perfect they say."

I lay down on my back and told the boys to take position between my widely spread thighs. As last time I guided their hands to explore my pussy area. Soon my clit emerged to their loudly joy and it got a thorough working over which led to lot of moans and cries from me. I came several times under their hands.

"Well done boys, very well done. Now I think you will remember the looks and importance for the future. Time for a relief, don´t you think," I said smiling at them. "Let´s do it another way today. You have earned it, having behaved so well. Little brother, kneel at my side. The rest of you should keep studying my pussy."

Eric knelt at my side and got shocked when I grabbed his erect cock. I tried to imagine what it would look like being two inches bigger and nearly fainted at the thought. It was very nice as it was. He grunted when I started to jack him. I made sure that the other boys worked on my pussy cleft and clit. I monitored all three boys and was able to make the youngest to shoot when I came myself screaming loudly. We all liked it and especially when I repeated it with the two others. I enjoyed immensely coming three times like that. For each one I tasted the come but stopped not with that. I scooped up as much as I could and swallowed it praising its taste and flavor.

When the last boy moved away and I thought that it was over Eric suddenly knelt at my side. His cock was very erect again. I laughed out being pleased that he liked my treatment but hesitated. I felt a bit tired. After all I had come seven or eight times, first under their combined efforts and then when jacking each of them off.

"Please sis," Eric begged. "I am horny again. It felt so good when you jacked my cock and especially when you fondled my balls too." He looked so sweet with his pleading face and nice cock that stuck out.

"All right then," I said giving in and laughing throatily. "But let´s add something more." I told the boy I had just finished to kneel opposite to Eric and to put his hands on my boobs.

"Well then boys, here we go again," I yelled making sure that the two older boys knew what to do.

It took longer this time to make Eric to shoot and I got two orgasms before he did. It felt so good with hands all over me, on my pussy, my clit and my boobs. I also managed to guide the boy how to fondle boobs together with jacking the cock.

When Eric had shot and sat down exhausted I looked inquiringly at the other two. But they weren´t ready for another round I could see. So we broke up. But I stayed in the nude until our parents was due back which pleased the boys."

"Well John, that was a nice story wasn´t it? Turned you on too I can feel. I guess you would like to come inside me again. Well, this is your lucky night. I want it too, so get going. Take me please and do it now."

- - - - - - -

A freestanding part 5 will be published shortly. It tells how Marianne looks after Eric and their cousin Thomas. They run the farm while the parents are on vacation and have a real good time together.