Strawberries, Marianne Tutors John

Story Info
The last night fuck involves all the girls.
7.5k words
4.46
33.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

This is the freestanding part 2 in a six part series.

Resume of the first part:

John has got a temporary job at a farm to pick strawberries. He stays together with five girls in an old barrack. The small sleeping cubicles have no doors. The girls tease him by dressing skimpily and showing a lot of flesh. He gets horny and masturbates early in the mornings. One afternoon John is masturbating when the girls have gone to town. He is caught by Marianne who has stayed behind. She is very sweet though and jacks him off. Later she seduces him and becomes his first woman. Later in the evening she starts teaching him in the art of fucking. In the first lesson John explores her body in great detail and he ends the lesson by fucking her on the kitchen table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was no need to jack off that night, no need at all. But in early morning Marianne suddenly stood in my cubicle waking me up with a soft kiss. "I told you I would see you in the morning," she whispered. Teasingly she pulled the oversized T-shirt over her head and pirouetted before me in the nude. She pulled my bed sheet away and smiled broadly when she revealed my erect cock. Then she knelt on the floor and kissed me, a full kiss on the lips. But she quickly broke it and instead let her lips trail down my body to take my cock into her mouth. While she sucked me she pulled my hands to her boobs. It didn´t take her long to make me come and I couldn´t avoid grunting. It felt so good. Marianne swallowed my come and sucked me dry. She kept my cock in her mouth until it was completely soft. She kissed me gently on my mouth before she smilingly left.

At breakfast Beth, the girl in the nearest cubicle, watched me intently and smiled knowingly.

During the work in the morning Marianne passed me casually.

"Want to study? Join me in the wood after lunch," she said with a big grin. She didn´t wait for an answer.

I ate quickly and rose before everyone else. I wasn´t in turn to do the dishes and could just leave.

"Are you in a hurry?" Marianne asked innocently. "What´s the rush? The strawberries won´t go away."

She giggled when I blushed and fled the room.

I waited impatiently for 15 minutes in the forest entrance.

Eventually she came strolling and greeted me as if she had had no idea I was waiting. She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. The shorts were loose-fitting but the T-shirt was not. On the contrary. It was short and clung to her body. That she was braless was obvious.

"I know just the place. It´s not far but far enough if you understand what I mean," she said with a broad smile. But she didn´t set off at once but took the shorts off and there were no panties either. "Come on."

Marianne took the lead and I was happy to walk behind her. The shirt hugged her body and her naked ass swung excitingly. In no time I got hard. Marianne suddenly looked back and smiled broadly when she saw my status.

"I like the way you look at me. Yes, I really do, and that it turns you on. Splendid," she said laughingly and walked on and her ass rolled even more than before.

She stopped at a small clearing with green grass and a fallen trunk. She turned and hugged me. My arms were around her and she pushed them down until my hands covered her buttocks. "Squeeze," she said and kissed my fully on the mouth.

She kept kissing for a while putting her tongue into my mouth and played with my tongue. I worked on her bare bottom and thighs.

After a while she broke the kiss and turned in my arms. She put my hands on her boobs to squeeze. After a while she guided my hands under the shirt to caress her naked flesh. But she had more ideas. She pushed one hand down to her mound and down the cleft. She was slippery and my finger trailed easily up and down. Her knees buckled when I found her clit and massaged it.

"Remember what I told you that my parents did when I first got to watch them? . . . Yes, I see you do. Well, I want you to take me just like that. You must have seen enough pictures in your magazines to know how to do it. Come on."

She took a few steps forward and leaned over the tree trunk. Her hand came out between her thighs waving for me to come closer. She grabbed my cock and used it to caress along her slit, long strokes all the way at first but gradually she zoomed in on her clit and pussy. Then her knees buckled again and she cried out.

"Your turn now," she panted. "Play with me. Do as my father did my mother."

I tried my best to caress her slit with my cock in my hand and she liked it to judge from the sounds she made. Her moans got higher and there were cries. Suddenly the big cry came out and she rocked backwards in a well timed push. My cock head was just then teasing between her pussy lips and slid into her. She kept pressing backwards when I pushed forward until I was fully engulfed in her warm squishy pussy.

I needed no encouragement to know what to do. I grabbed her hips and started banging. She stood steady, supported by the trunk and met my thrust without swaying. A flow of words came from her giving advice and directions. Some I followed, some I ignored having ideas of my own. And it seemed to work. She panted and moaned and cried out and I only hoped that the place was enough far away from the farm for a woman not being the silent type. She very convincingly proved being her mother´s daughter.

I didn´t last very long though. It was too lovely in her pussy for that. Suddenly my lust overcame me and I came with several spurts. Marianne got frantic taking over trying to catch up begging me to hold on. I think I managed long enough for her to reach an orgasm at least it sounded that way for my inexperienced ear. And she assured afterwards that it had been a tremendous experience for her to be taken just like her mother.

We cuddled for some time before it was time to head back for the afternoon work. Marianne didn´t put her shorts back on until we were close to the farm. It was lovely watching her rolling ass.

The evening went by uneventful. At bedtime Marianne teased me by stopping to chat with one of the girls just outside my cubicle. She had been in the shower and the towel was held loosely in front of her. Suddenly she took a step forward and turned her naked back at me. She chatted some more before she wriggled her ass a few times and moved away.

In early morning she was back waking me up. She was in the nude and took her time sucking me off. She swallowed all my come and left after I had caressed her swinging boobs.

In the morning Beth, the girl next door, leaned in through my door opening smiling knowingly at me. "Do you get horny with all us girls around? I have heard you jacking off several nights now. Feel good doesn´t it?" she said and left.

During the morning´s work I tried to catch the eye of Marianne but got no sign. Lunch was very normal but immediately after lunch Marianne cornered me.

"If you can find a good place we can fuck. I don´t like to do it outside in this weather," She said. She was of course right. It was a bit cold and windy although not raining. But I knew just the place.

"The barn," I said quickly. "There is fresh hay on the loft. I helped the farmer put it there a few weeks ago."

"A roll in the hay. Why not? It certainly is long since last time I did that. Lead the way," Marianne said without any hesitation.

I was a bit embarrassed and afraid that somebody would see us but Marianne didn´t seem to mind. She walked purposely to the barn and opened the door without looking around first. Once inside she let me take the lead. I knew where there was a steep ladder to the upper floor.

Once up Marianne looked around and sniffed the air. She approved of the nice smell of fresh hay and then got rid of her shorts and shirt. She seemed never to wear underwear these days I thought before getting too busy caressing all the lovely flesh offered to me. Marianne unbuckled me and made sure my shorts came off too before she lay back in a stack of hay and spread her legs.

"Come, come to me my young man. I want that lovely poker into me. Yes I want to be speared by it again and again and again. So come, why do you hesitate? My pussy is ready and waiting can´t you see that?"

She was teasing me but I had by now learnt that she liked to talk dirty when fucking. I knelt between her open thighs and was swiftly guided into heaven. Soon my cock was engulfed in a warm, accommodating, squishy pussy. I enjoyed it for a while without moving until Marianne got impatient and heaved under me. She started telling me what to do in a foul language. I guess I followed most of her advice to her satisfaction. She got noisy as was her habit and when I erupted she wasn´t far behind.

She held me close for quite some time but finally she let me up. She stood as well and looked around.

"An excellent place I must say. But we can make it even better. Take a few of those bales and put them on the empty floor behind that big stack. It will be like a separate room. We can´t be seen from the ladder." She directed me and made me build a platform. She made a detour down the ladder – in the nude, only wearing her sneakers – and came back with a couple of jute sacks. She put them on the hay bales and herself on top of it all with her legs slightly apart. She spread her arms in a welcoming gesture.

"Come, caress me, lick me. That´s another favorite of mine and mother´s. Dig in, you know how to do it."

I started to caress her beginning with her breasts and soon my lips snapped her nipples. She laughed throatily when my teeth grabbed the stiffening cherries and even deeper when I bit them rather hard. Her hands went down caressing and probing her pussy. I went down her body and soon knelt in front of her bottom. She raised her legs and spread her thighs lying completely open to caress.

I dug in licking her slit all the way from clit to ass hole and also caressed and squeezed her boobs. She soon started to moan and cry and it didn´t take long until she came screamingly clasping my head between her soft thighs.

She kept my head in a tight grip for some time before suddenly releasing it. But instead she put a foot behind my head pushing it against her pussy again. After she had come again she repeated the process using her other foot this time.

After her third orgasm I was prepared. When she released my head I quickly stood up getting close to her. I grabbed her raised legs, took aim and was able to hit the target hole with my by now rampant cock. I was able to push inside by pulling her legs towards me.

She became rather surprised and told me so in her never ending rambling of dirty words. But she had no complains, on the contrary. She cried out when I pushed harder and bottomed out in her. I realized that this was the first time I had taken the initiative and done something she hadn´t expected. It felt good, like I was in control.

Marianne acknowledged my presence in her lovely pussy with high moans and put her legs on my shoulders thus turning her pelvis up. It gave a new and very pleasant feeling and made it easy to bang her hard. Which I did to her full appreciation.

For the first time she came before I did and was on her way to another orgasm when I emptied my load into her. She yelled at me to hang on and caught up in no time. I felt heavenly again when her pussy rippled along my cock milking the last drops out.

Then she slumped back and pulled me down over her. She seemed to like to have my weight on top of her afterwards.

Then we had to hurry. We just made it back to the field in time but had no time to talk. But in the evening just before bedtime she took me to the side.

"There is one thing you must be aware of," she began hesitantly. "Well, you should have had protection; I mean you should have a rubber on when fucking. . . . Oh, don´t worry I am not pregnant," she said when she saw the horror on my face. "I am on the pill. I let you fuck me barebacked because I was sure you hadn´t dipped that nice thing of yours in another woman´s pussy and I will keep on letting you, well for the time being anyway. I am quite sure that I am clean, I haven´t had a man since my last test which I take regularly. I am certainly not living in celibacy for very long at a time. But you should be aware of that when you enter a hole and take precautions. But we are fine together. It feels so much better without a condom not to mention the fumbling it requires. Bedtime I think." She rose telling that the lecture was over.

That evening she flashed her entire body standing in front of the door opening of my cubicle and she managed to have another of the girls do about the same. I went to sleep with nice dreams. Marianne came as usual in early morning and when I woke up she already had my stiffening cock in her mouth.

At breakfast my cubicle neighbor wiggled her finger in front of her face smiling broadly. I had again been overheard.

The next day the rain was threatening and the farmer asked us to take only a short lunch break. But after dinner Marianne strolled towards the barn without saying anything to me. She counted on that I kept track of her doings. She was already naked on the loft when I joined her. I thought that I had to make sure no one saw me following and had made a detour.

After a session of kissing and caressing Marianne went down on all fours lowering her head. Her lovely ass stuck up invitingly. It didn´t have to think twice what to do. That position I had seen many times in the magazines. I closed in grabbing her hips and at once found the target hole. Marianne cried out of pleasure when my ramrod hit home and began to hammer her. Again the feeling was different and very pleasurable. Marianne came screamingly as usual but I felt so good that I just went on banging into her. She said a lot I didn´t hear but after a while she pulled my hands to her boobs. So while banging her from behind I also caressed her boobs and nipples.

I felt a tingling in my loins that I had learnt was a signal that I was about to come. Marianne too felt something was boiling and brought one of my hands to her clit. I understood that she wanted it to be caressed. Her move had a double effect. It slowed me down a little by turning my mind into something new and the clit massage added much to her pleasure. When I spurted into her she was ready and started to come as soon as my first blast hit her womb. I was sure her cries must be heard all over the farm.

As the day before she was soon spread out on the stack of hay bales wanting to be caressed. I think I did a good job making her come a few times. I was in no hurry being sure of that I would get my reward in due time. I moved around her kissing, caressing and licking. I was working on her boobs standing behind her head when she suddenly grabbed my thighs. She pulled herself backwards until her head was bent backwards over the edge of the bales. She pulled me forward and caught my dangling cock with her lips and eased it into her mouth. She started sucking and soon made my cock to swell and harden. I got a big surprise when she didn´t let the cock ease out when getting longer and harder. No, instead she let it expand deeper and deeper into her mouth and downwards until I actually saw her throat bulge.

I had of course read about deep-throating and now it suddenly happened to me. It felt gorgeous. Her nose was touching my balls and she breathed noisily through her nose.

Suddenly she pushed me away and out of her mouth.

"Climb on top of me. Now, I want you there now," she cried out. I wasn´t sure what she meant but she guided me to kneel over her and pulled me forward until my cock was hovering above her chest. She pushed her boobs together forming a tunnel and told me to fuck her boobs. My cock was slick from her mouth and slid easily back and forth. It was the second new sensation in a short while which made the tingling in my loins to start all too soon. Marianne shifted her grip and used only one hand to keep her boobs together. I didn´t know why but it soon got clear to me. Suddenly Marianne rammed a finger into my butt hole which took me over the brink in no time. My come spurted out and hit all over her face, mouth, nose and eyes. Some she directed to land on her chest filling the group of her neck.

Marianne laughed heartily at my surprised look. She pulled me down and kissed me full on the mouth making me feel the taste of my come.

"Oh my goodness. That was pleasant. You should have seen your face when I shoved my finger up your butt. A nice surprise, wasn´t it?" She laughed happily, a very contented laugh.

After that we left the barn together. Marianne never seemed to mind being seen and I couldn´t find the excuse for being shy either. There were a few raised eyebrows when we came back to the barrack together though.

The following morning Marianne didn´t come to suck me. After breakfast Beth and I cleared the table. She looked at me and smilingly made the obscene up and down gesture with her fist.

"No need this morning? Aren´t we of interest anymore?" She asked jokingly and cupped her breasts through her tight T-shirt.

We settled in a routine where mostly we fucked either during the lunch break or in the evening. Marianne taught me all the time being very inventive in the ways to fuck. She showed a great knowledge in that. But I think that she liked best being taken from behind, standing up and bending over something. But she enjoyed any way I took her and was very good in all positions. When she rode me she usually teased me by keeping me just below the brink for a long time before she made me deliver my load in her.

If we had done it in the evening she usually didn´t suck me in the morning.

After lunch one day Marianne and I had a nice session in the barn. I wanted another round in the evening but Marianne gave no sign that she planned to go. Instead she chatted and joked with the girls.

So when she came in early morning I waited eagerly being very horny. Which she noted with joy and pleasure. She on her side was already in the nude which, she jokingly whispered to me, seemed not to be necessary since I already was hard. Then she got quiet having closed her lips around my cock head.

"Oh my goodness, what´s this?" We suddenly heard a shocked whisper behind us. Marianne straightened up her mouth leaving my cock with a plopping sound. She turned around and there was Beth standing in the door opening.

"Well, what do you think it looks like," Marianne said having recovered from the shock in record time. "To me it looks like a hard cock, and a very nice one too. One that needs treatment now and then."

"But . . . but . . . it´s . . . oh my God . . . it´s big . . . I mean . . . for one being so young . . . and being so smallish . . . isn´t it?" Beth stammered. She came into my cubicle and stood close to the bed.

"Yes, it is, very big. And very nice indeed. Want to touch it? Yes, you want to. Go ahead, be my guest," Marianne whispered excitedly. The hand of my neighbor floated through the air and grabbed my cock that had lost some of its hardness. But the touch of the hand made the blood to rush back in. She jacked it a few times and that helped too.

"Want to finish what I started?" Marianne asked in a hushed voice. The girl hesitated but her hand kept on jacking. "Yes, you want to I can tell. Go ahead, it´s nice and the come is very refreshing." Marianne coaxed her and pushed her head down towards my cock. When she was close she suddenly needed no more coaxing but on her own got in position and took the cock head in her open mouth.

Marianne stood watching for a little while until she was assured that Beth wouldn´t back off. Then she took a step back and pushed the girl´s cotton night dress up until it was stopped by her arms. The girl withdrew for a second and shrugged the nightie off her arms. She was naked except for a pair of knickers. But Marianne was quick to pull them down too and without missing a beat the girl stepped out of them.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
12