Strawberry Lips

Story Info
Daphne makes herself at home, but is she alone?
2.6k words
4.29
35k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne was about to ring the doorbell when her phone rang. It was Cherie.

"Sorry, Daph," Cherie explained "I won't be home for another hour or so. If you want to wait, you know where the key is. Go ahead and make yourself a sandwich or something because we won't have time to eat later."

Daphne acknowledged this and hung up the phone. She left the doorbell silent and made her way off the side of the front porch and into the side yard. She walked beyond the garbage bins to the little gate and released the latch. In the back, the detached garage door was open, but no cars were present except for Cherie's brother's old car. Cherie's brother was off at college, and didn't need it. Looked like nobody was home.

Daphne located the secret rock in Cherie's dad's vegetable garden where the spare key was hidden. Once she had acquired the key, she let herself in the house through the basement door in the back. She returned the key to its rock and went back inside, into the smelly darkness of the Anderson's basement. She closed the door behind her and locked it again.

Daphne loved the Anderson's house. There was just something about it that was safe and familiar yet different and always secretly exciting to Daphne. The Anderson's cat, Arnie, walked in through his flap and mewed at Daphne in the darkness. Daphne answered him. She was about to mount the stairs to enter the house above when the sound of rushing water caused her to stop in her tracks. Someone was home upstairs.

Daphne stood holding the rail at the bottom of the stairs, peering up at the illuminated frame of the basement door above her. She realized then that she had forgotten to ring the doorbell. Oh well, thought Daphne; it was probably Cherie's dad, and Cherie's parents were used to Daphne coming and going somewhat regularly. Cherie and Daphne were best friends, both planning on going to the same college that year.

Daphne was fairly short, with long black hair and a face that was as cute as it was pretty. She had been quite popular with the boys in high school, but hadn't kept in touch with any of them. She was ready for college. Daphne and Cherie had been keeping in shape, and that night they were planning on hitting the gym together. Daphne's body made the boys at the gym ache with yearning. Even though she didn't wear tights, Daphne could not hide the delectable curves of her youth all the time. She was not too skinny, and her body challenged any boy who thought he knew what the word 'sexy' meant. Daphne was a dish.

Daphne hoisted her gym bag up onto her shoulder and walked up the steps carefully. She opened the door at the top and announced herself, just in case anyone was present. She heard no reply. The sound of running water continued from up above.

Daphne did the only sensible thing left to do: she raided the fridge. Finding some sandwich stuff, Daphne pulled it all out and began to whip one up. She loved the Anderson's fridge. It was always full of interesting stuff that Daphne's parents would never think to buy. Daphne helped herself to anything that looked good. Daphne knew she was a sneak, but took pride in the fact that she was an honest sneak. She ate her sandwich and drank a soda, making sure to return everything to its proper place. She knew the Andersons didn't mind if she had a snack, but she covered her tracks all the same.

Daphne jogged up the staircase. She decided to wait it out in Cherie's bedroom, where she could wait in peace if anyone came home. Walking past the open door to Cherie's parent's room, Daphne could see that the door through to the master bathroom was open. It was then that she discovered that someone was in there, showering. She could hear the splatter of water, and, now that she was close enough, the boom of Cherie's dad's voice as he sang softly to himself.

Daphne giggled quietly. She and Bernard (Cherie's dad) had always gotten along very well. It amused her to hear him in this private moment, when he thought nobody could hear him sing. He had an almost comically deep voice. Daphne could not tell what he sang, but she knew it was off-key. It was in this moment of stolen privacy that Daphne found peace. She produced a tube of lip gloss from her pocket and slid the tip across her lips until they were sticky with the sweet taste of strawberry and wax. Lip gloss was Daphne's other addiction.

A great warmth washed over Daphne then. She wished then that she had the ability to come and go in whatever house she chose. There was just so much pleasure for her in sneaking around, staying out of sight, observing things that were not for her. Even as a child Daphne had been this way; always sneaking, always spying. She had hardly ever been caught at it, which is why she had the confidence to do what she did next.

Daphne walked silently through the bedroom door, towards the sound of running water and Bernard's gentle singing. She made it all the way to the door and paused before peering around it. There she saw Bernard through the fogged glass of the shower stall. He was standing with his back to her, lathering up his hair. He was a big man, built like a linebacker, but probably more than a little overweight. Daphne could make out his shape, and see the dark tan of his skin. Then Bernard turned around and changed Daphne's life forever.

From her hiding place just behind the open door to the bathroom, Daphne stared through the haze of steam and wet glass. Below Bernard's waste Daphne could see the dark mass of his genitals, covered in a great mound of soapy foam. Daphne watched as the soap was rinsed away, and there, to her total astonishment, was Bernard's penis. Daphne raised a quivering hand to her gaping pink lips as she watched in awe. Bernard's penis hung thick and slack from him, yet it was still the longest Daphne had ever seen in her young life.

Daphne's cheeks blushed, almost reaching the same shade of pink as her glossy lips. She looked on with eyes full of wanting. Her insides twisted into knots as she realized she was standing for so long and still could not pry her gaze away from this vision of masculinity. Somehow she managed, and stole out of the master bedroom as quietly as she had come.

Once she was in Cherie's bedroom, Daphne flopped herself down on the bed. Her face felt hot and her heart was fluttering wildly. She lay on her back and tried to breathe deeply in order to calm herself down. The mere sight of Cherie's dad naked had set a fire in Daphne's loins. She felt a need so great that it made her dizzy. She pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the bed. Her chest heaved with each hot breath and her hands clenched into fists. She closed her eyes and continued to try and breathe, but was sure she would faint. In her overwhelmed state, Daphne could not see Bernard standing in the doorway of Cherie's room.

"Daphne? Are you alright?" Bernard asked, sounding surprised.

Daphne's eyes opened and she nearly began to cry. Her blush deepened until her face went red. She looked up at Bernard with a pitiful expression on her darkening face. Her knees gave way and she slumped to the floor off the bed.

"Oh... I..." Daphne whimpered as she collapsed. Her world began to go black.

Bernard stepped forwards and stooped down to help the poor girl. He wore only a towel, but his concern for Daphne was more important to him than his own modesty. He took hold of her by her arms and hauled her back onto the bed where she came to once again. She pushed herself up on her elbows and tried to stand up. The fabric of her exercise shirt and sports bra could not suppress her stiffening nipples. Daphne was in a complete swoon.

"Daphne, what's wrong?" Bernard asked yet again. Daphne reached forward for his hand, and he took her forearm. She reached out with her free hand and grasped the edge of his towel. As she pulled herself up towards him, she tugged at the towel and let it drop away from his thick legs.

"Bernard..." She threw her arms around the dumbstruck man and held as tight as she could. "Take me now!"

Bernard pushed the girl back onto the bed forcefully and quickly snatched up his towel again. He wrapped it haphazardly about his middle and stepped back from the bed and the recumbent girl. Daphne slithered herself back down onto the floor, kneeling before her idolized Bernard. She reached out to him, begging.

"Please," Daphne urged him, "my body is on fire. I need you."

Daphne lurched forward and caught the towel once again. This time she hung from it as Bernard held on, keeping himself covered in front of the girl. He felt her hand snake its way up underneath to touch his penis. When her silken touch met his still damp flesh, her wild temptation began to take hold of him. Bernard froze.

Daphne peeled away the folds of the towel to reveal her prize. The huge red organ hung moist and hot, and it smelled freshly of lemon soap. She clutched the towel tightly in her fists and took the end of the dangling meat in her pink candy lips.

Bernard heaved a massive sigh and stared down at the crazed girl. He no longer sought to escape her, and was rendered completely speechless by Daphne's brazen advances. There was nothing he could do, nowhere he could hide as his penis began to throb and grow. He marveled at how fast it happened. He had not managed such an erection in years.

The smell of Daphne's strawberry lip gloss rose as Bernard breathed massively. His cock was already sticky with the stuff as the girl's lips worked it over. She licked his lolly pop dick up and down. She sucked the swollen head into her mouth and pressed it against the inside of her cheeks. She was able to get it in just past her tongue before her gag reflex kicked in and brought an end to her fun. She refused to give up that easily and set about licking him again. She ran her tongue around inside his foreskin and out again, licking the sweetness from him, sucking the salty slime that came from him. She wrapped both of her dainty hands around his cock and started licking it rhythmically. She stroked him.

Daphne stroked his thick cock and noted how it seemed to send him to another level of pleasure. She moved her hand faster and faster, watching him as he tossed his head back in ecstasy. She tugged harder, praying for the end that she knew was coming. She wanted to see him finish, wanted more than anything to taste the fluid that he would produce. Her obsession would not allow for him to go unsatisfied.

Bernard took the girl by the shoulders and heaved her back onto his daughter's bed. She gasped in distress as he forced her bodily into position, face down on the bedspread. He grasped the elastic band of her nylon track pants along with her panties and tugged them roughly away from her. Daphne's plump young rump bounced free from its cloth shackles and seemed to beg the man for his sexual abandon. She could feel his hot breath on her as he worked. He ran a meaty hand down between her legs and examined her pussy. His finger entered her, causing her to squeal and twist under him. She was ready for him.

This was not Daphne's first time. He could proceed.

Bernard hauled her ass up towards him and ran his cock across the lips of her pretty pink pussy. She squealed again and pushed herself up on all-fours. A strong hand gripped the supple flesh of her waist and she felt his penis enter her. It was still slick with her saliva, still sticky with her strawberry lip gloss. Her pussy gushed with young love as she felt him enter her. His cock tapered mercifully at the tip, letting it enter her easily enough. As he pressed in deeper, and felt the incomparable pleasure of her young vagina squeezing down on him, she wailed shrilly. A moment of panic struck Bernard as he realized his wife and daughter were due back any time. He couldn't have this little nymph making all this noise when they did.

"Come!" Daphne commanded him. "Come all over me!"

Bernard gripped her seductively tiny waist and began to pump her softly. The sight of her bouncy young flesh pulsing with each shallow thrust was going to make him come. He longed to throw caution to the wind and pound her, but he could not allow himself to do it. He pulled his cock out of her slimy pink sex hole and stood back. Daphne sensed the shift and spun around, sliding down the side of the bed into position before him.

"Come on," Daphne looked into his eyes, "Shoot your semen on my face." She pleaded willingly.

Bernard stroked his cock as his orgasm was taking hold. There was a silent moment of forever as he felt the eruption inside his penis. He exhaled a roar of savage release as the first hot stream shot from his penis. Daphne's long, dark eyelashes fluttered briefly when the creamy fluid struck her across the cheek and stuck there thickly. The second burst spattered her forehead and nose. Half a dozen hot strands of semen were draped across her pretty face when he had finished. Daphne's eyes were plastered shut.

Daphne knelt in reverence to her new god as the seed ran down her face and neck. It felt like sunshine was warming her face. She licked her lips. It tasted like salt. She swallowed. It tingled in her throat.

"Oh my god..." Daphne said simply, smiling with her eyes shut.

"Here, use my towel." Bernard instructed, placing the towel in her hands.

She dabbed some of the fluid from her neck and licked her lips again. "Go." She said simply.

Bernard hurried back to his room to get dressed. His heart was still pounding. He was panicked by the urgency of the situation, but he felt good nonetheless.

Later, when Cherie returned home, Daphne was waiting for her on the couch in the living room.

"Well, sorry about that. You ready for a workout?" Cherie asked cheerfully.

Daphne smiled. "Sure am."

"Did you get something to eat?" Cherie asked, holding the door open for Daphne.

Daphne hurried past, out onto the porch as she could feel a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Yeah," she replied as she walked towards Cherie's car, "Your dad fed me."

Upstairs, Bernard watched as the two girls got into the car and Cherie began to drive away. Before they pulled away, he could see Daphne looking up at him from her passenger window. She grinned up at him, and even from that distance her eyes pierced his very soul.

She would have him again.