Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Martin finds more then just school waiting in Boston.
12.8k words
4.62
86.2k
142

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,747 Followers

All characters are over 18+

******

A four days had passed since Martin had starred in his own incest porn movie for the billionaire Howard Goldburg. He didn't stay long at his home once Lula had called him two days after to inform him of an opening at Johns Hopkins. Once she had informed him, Martin moved in a blur as he packed his car. With the money he had earned burning a hole in his wallet. He was planning on buying a new car once he got to Boston, along with an apartment close to the school. However, once he had arrived at the school he was surprised to find Lula waiting for him at the entrance.

"Hello Martin," Lula said waving at him as the climbed the granite steps. "Mr. Goldburg sends his regards that he couldn't be here in person, some unfortunate matters came up," she said her eyes running down his body. Her mouth watered, recounting the time when she had that monster of his in her mouth. "Well, come along, we shouldn't keep the Dean waiting," Lula said looping her arm around his.

"See? Mr. Goldburg always upholds his deals," Lula said as they exited the main entrance of the school an hour later. Her silver framed wire glasses slid down the bridge of her nose as her flaming red hair hid her blushing cheeks as they walked down the steps. Taking Martin by the hand as they came to his rundown rusted out car. "Listen, I know you just got here, but I've already looked at a condo for you. If you'd like, I can take you there now," Lula said eyeing the empty passenger seat.

"Sure, thank you, I wouldn't know the first place to start," Martin said bashfully rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good," Lula whispered into his ear, "Everything you need for film making is already there so you needn't worry," she said kissing him lightly on his cheek before walking around the front of his car.

"Take a left up here," Lula said pointing to the stop light before resting her hand on his lap. "Martin, I don't have to be back in California until tomorrow and I can't stop thinking about this cock," she said as she rubbed his groin. "You were interested in fucking me...I hope you still are," Lula whispered lustfully into his ear.

"Yeah," Martin muttered as his grip turned deadly white as they sped down the city streets of Boston.

"Good, then you won't object to this," Lula said sneakily as she unzipped his fly. "Take a right at the next light and then straight on for four miles, you'll see the building before we'll get there," she said smirking devilishly as she grasped his soft member. "What's wrong Martin? Surely, some teenage slut has jacked you off while you've driven before haven't they?" Lula asked as her tongue flickered out teasing his earlobe.

"No," Martin said weakly shaking his head.

"Oh, then let me be the first to give you road head," Lula said unbuckling herself, wondering if she'll have enough time to get him off before they reached the condo tower. "God Martin, I just can't get over the size of this thing," Lula purred as she ran her lips down side of his cock. "I can't wait for you to fuck me with this beast," she said before devouring his stout rod.

"Oh, fuck," Martin moaned trying to keep his attention focused on the road and not on the wonderful sensations of Lula's skillful tongue.

"You better fucking cum in my mouth Martin," Lula growled teasingly as she winked up at him.

"If you keep sucking my cock like that, you'll have all the cum you can handle," Martin said breathing heavily as he pulled to a stop as the stoplight turned red. A chill of fear crept up his spine as a female police officer pulled up beside his passenger door. Martin was frozen fear as Lula showed off his cock to the female officer, who looked on in shock awe as her sunglasses slipped from the bridge of her nose as her mouth hung agape. Martin's heart fluttered in relief as the light turned green hoping he wasn't going to jail for indecent exposure. His mind breathed out a sigh as they got a block away only to have his fears come to life as the siren and lights flashed behind him.

"Pull in there," Lula said pointing to the parking garage. "Park there," she said mischievously pointing to the darkest corner of the parking structure. "Here let me put this back in," Lula said impishly as she place his hard cock back into his pants. Killing his engine, Martin waited with trepidation as he watched the officer approaching from his side view mirror.

"License and registration," the female officer asked as Martin rolled down his window. Martin fumbled with his glove box as Lula caressed the outline of his cock. "Do you know why I stopped you?" she asked as Martin handed her the two cards.

"No," Martin said weakly looking over that the officer. He caught the hints of her cocoa butter lotion that drifted of her caramel skin.

"Sir, I need you to step out of the vehicle," she said backing to the rear of the car, looking around ensuring they hadn't garnered any unwanted interest. Glad that she had the wherewithal to shut off her lights to keep that corner as dark as she could. "Turn around and put your hands on the trunk," she said smirking at Martin's nervousness. "Do you have any weapons, drugs, anything sharp that will poke me?" she asked as she started to pat Martin down shaking his head that he didn't. Starting from his shoulders, down his arms, his back, his chest, his left leg, Martin took a dry swallow as her hand ran down the length of his eleven inch cock. "I asked if you had a weapon on you!" she said spinning Martin around her body only inches away from his.

"Then what is this?!" she asked as she squeezed his cock.

"That's me," Martin said bashfully looking away.

"This thing can't be you it's too long and hard to be a cock," she said her lush lips curled into a smile at his nod. "Then I'm going to need you to remove these pants to show me that it isn't a weapon." Martin sighed yet he wasn't about to spend a night in a strange cities jail.

"See," Martin said letting go of his pants looking down at his protruding phallus.

"Oh, my," she gasped fanning her face as she came face to face with his monster. "Well, Mr. Strawter I did ask if you had anything on you that could poke me," she said as her gun belt dropped onto her hood. "It seems I'm going to have to teach you on better ways to listen to an officer's orders," she purred as her hand gripped his cock lightly. "Come with me Mr. Strawter, we will discuss this in the back of my squad car," she said leading Martin by his cock as his mother once had done.

Lula played with herself as she listened as the female officer fucked Martin's brains out. Five times he had made her cum waiting for that cock she had been hungering for. Five times he had made her call out his name as that woman was stuffing her cunt with the cock that was meant to be inside her. However, she knew soon that giant cock would finally be where she had wanted it since the film shoot.

"Here, call me for anything," the officer said handing Martin her card with her cell phone number on the back. "And I do mean anything," she said taking him by the belt pulling him close. "Don't make me come hunt you down to get another ride on this cock," she said her hand running up and down his deflating rod.

"Okay," Martin stammered, never in his life he had this fountain of luck with the opposite sex.

"Hope to see you soon Mr. Strawter," she said sashaying over to her car before turning back to Martin. "Oh, and Martin, do call me Beth, because I want that name passing those lips when I have you beneath me again," Beth said blowing him a kiss as she slid into the driver seat of her patrol car.

"There it is," Lula said pointing to the towering building. "You can go again right? Because I would be extremely hurt if you can't fuck me like how I want to be destroyed by this monster," Lula pouted, wishing that the cop hadn't stopped them.

"Yeah, shouldn't be a problem," Martin said squirming in his seat as Lula directed him towards the condominium's underground parking garage.

"Good, but first we need to get rid of that woman's scent," Lula said playfully batting his shoulder as she exited his car. "Leave it Martin, you can come back later for your things, right now I want some eleven inches deep inside me," she said seductively. "Oh, here are your keys," Lula said handing him his new house keys. "You'll have the top floor mostly to yourself, there is one other person living on that floor but I doubt you'll ever see each other, that is if you don't want to see me," she said hitting the button for the fortieth floor. "We can't have your actives over heard now can we," Lula giggled as she bumped her hip into his.

"Wait you live here?!" Martin asked looking over at her.

"Oh, yes I've lived here since Mr. Goldburg built this place," Lula said leaning into him as heat infused her cheeks. "You don't mind if I pop over every now and then?"

"No, I'm grateful someone I know will be living next to me," Martin said looking away. "Plus, it be of great help if you could show me to a car dealership.

"Yes, a wealthy hung man needs a more fitting ride, namely a certain redhead," Lula purred hungrily into his ear.

"Wow," Martin said in awestruck as looked around the spacious penthouse.

"Well, you have your kitchen, living room and back there are the other two bedrooms, your dining room, a lap pool if you're into that," Lula said showing him around his new home. "However, this is what I really want to show you, the master bedroom," she said pushing open the ornate double doors. While the room was bare of anything that would discern it's former tenants, or if the place even had any before his arrival. The common areas of his new dwelling could have fit most of the floor plan of his childhood home in it, yet the master bedroom could have fit the rest and with room to spare. The irritable ring of his cell phone brought Martin out of his meandering thought. "Don't be too long Martin or I might start without you," Lula said looking over her shoulder as she headed towards his new bathroom. Leaving the door open to torment the teenager as he talked to whom she could only assume was his mother.

"Hey mom," Martin said as his mother's voice came over the line.

"Baby did you get to Boston all right?" Christen asked as she paced her living room missing her son and his monster cock. Once Martin had left, it didn't take her husband long to book a flight to Vegas, where she knew he would blow through all that money, which she hoped to be gone from their house before he returned. Even before their trip to the Outer Banks, their marriage had been on shaky ground when Ben squandered Martin's college fund. She still loved Ben, yet there was a more reliable and financially sound and with a larger cock of a man she could rely on, than that poor excuse for a gambler.

"Yeah, you'll never believe who I ran in..." Martin's voice was cut off as Lula leaned against the door frame in nothing but her underwear.

"Oh, who was it?" Christen asked hoping it wasn't who she thought it was given his abrupt stop.

"Umm....Mom do you mind if I call you back?" Martin asked as Lula's bra dangled from her fingertips.

********

"Sure sweetheart," Christen said as the line went dead.

"How's Martin?" Michelle asked as she shut off the TV.

"In trouble I think," Christen said tossing the headset onto the lounge chair.

"Mom, do you want to go check on Martin?" Michelle asked with a knowing smile. She wanted her own ride on that thick root of her brother's.

"Excellent idea, why don't we go and see your brother," Christen said knowing this was a perfect excuse to be gone from the house should Ben come home while they were gone. Also, it would give her time to decide if she wanted a divorce or not.

********

"Get in Martin, I've waited long enough," Lula said as she rested on the far side of the jacuzzi bathtub that was large enough to hold four people. Biting her nail as her arm rested on the lip of the tub as she watched as Martin stripped out of his clothes. Her eyes zoned in on his cock as it disappeared beneath the water. "Martin have you ever had sex in a tub before?" Lula asked as she crawled towards him.

"No," Martin said watching the rise and fall of her breasts as the tiny waves lifted them.

"Martin, was that movie your first time?" Lula asked her hand roaming up his thigh keeping him unaware of the red blinking lights for as long as she could.

"Yes," Martin said weakly.

"Oh, you poor boy," Lula said rising out of the water, water droplets dangled precariously on the tips of her light pink nipples as she slid into Martin's lap. "Then you've never sucked on a woman's tits before have you?" she asked as she rested his growing member against her martini shaped pubic hair, as her left hand stroked his cock underneath the steaming water. Feeling it rocketing towards her navel, Lula knew if she rode that monster she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week, yet that's exactly what she wanted to feel, him, days after when she was in California.

"Well, now is as good of a time as any to have your fill Martin," Lula said her right breast brushed against his lips as she reached for the soap. "Yes, that's it Martin, pay attention to those neglected nipples," she cooed as his tongue playfully flicked her hard buds. "No, more playing Martin, suck on those tits," Lula hissed softly as her muscles rippled in pleasure. "Mmm....yes, right there, god yes Martin, I love it when a man sucks on my tits," she cooed as she held his head to her chest. Reaching beneath the water, cleaning off the residue the police officer had left behind. She wasn't one to suck off another woman's cream unless she was part of the act or it was her own.

"Then I can also assume you've never eaten a woman out before?" Lula asked after she was sure his cock was pristine. A wicked smile graced her lips as Martin once again shook his head. "Hmmm...so many new experiences for you to enjoy," Lula said shyly as she rose out of the water. Martin took a dry swallow as Lula's neat red public hair starred him down. He could smell her arousal as the water dripped off of her labia. "Would you like to see this tight pussy that you're going to fuck so spectacularly?" Lula asked as she ran her middle finger through her sex coating her juices along Martin's lower lip as he nodded. "Good I do enjoy a man that likes to reciprocate," she said sitting down edge of the tub sneakily pressing the zoom in function on the hidden remote.

"Now get over here and taste this sweet pussy," Lula commanded as she spread her legs open. Her fingers weaved through his hair as Martin's breath flowed over her hot throbbing cunt. "Now start from the bottom of my lips and work your way up until you find my clit," Lula said sucking in a breath as Martin's tongue ran from the bottom of her moist lips spreading her labia as he neared that hooded shy bud. "Yes, roll that tongue baby," Lula said her thighs trembled as she held his head against her sex. Her eyes flew wide as Martin inserted two fingers into her hot cunt.

"Yes! Fuck me with those fingers!" Lula shouted tossing back her head as Martin found the pinky size rough patch denominating her g spot. "O...h...go....d...don't....stop, " she begged as Martin pressed hard on that mysterious spot as his fingertips moved up and down across it. "I'm going to.....cum!" Lula cried out as her thighs locked around Martin's head as her body was infused with the blissful pleasure that flooded her veins.

"Now I think it's time for me to return the favor," Lula said her chest heaving as her orgasm subsided as she patted the spot next to here. "Mmm...god would you look at that cock," she said in awe as Martin's eleven and a quarter inch long cock stood proudly before her. "Now you just relax baby," Lula cooed as she posed herself over his bulbous head. Martin groaned loudly as Lula took seven inches of his rod into her hot mouth, her left hand worked the rest of his cock as Lula played with herself, to prepare her body to take the beast in her mouth.

"Martin, I know it wasn't a long blow job but I need you to fuck me right now. I hope you don't mind?" Lula asked looking up at him as her tongue circled his head.

"Nope, I don't mind," Martin said smiling down at her.

"Good because I want to be fucked by you every chance I can," Lula said reaching up pulling Martin down. Her lips brushed against his, saving every sensation to her memory, so she would have something to pleasure herself to while she was away. "Mmm..." Lula moaned as her eyes fluttered open. Spinning around resting her arms on the lip of the tub presenting her ass to Martin, "Now got over here and fuck me!" Lula commanded reaching back slapping her wet ass.

"Go slow Martin, this is my first monster cock," Lula said looking over her shoulder.

Martin took a moment to admire the pear shaped ass that waited before him. Never in his life would he have thought he'd have so many women throwing themselves at him for a ride on his cock. Running his hands along her soft supple skin of her ass knowing he wanted her in every position he had ever heard of. Smirking as Lula wiggled her ass as she grew impatient.

"Oh fuck!" Lula hissed as her canal began to be spread open by Martin's engorged head. "Fuck Martin, it's so fucking big!" she moaned joyfully as he continued to inch into her. "Stop!" Lula stammered as she reached back touching his hip. "Let me do it," she said breathing heavy she didn't think he would stretch her out so much. She knew at that rate she wouldn't be able to have that monster right where it belonged. Looking back as she began to ride his cock, smiling seductively, loving the look on his face as her canal gradually took him farther into her body. "Do you like how my pussy wraps around that fucking cock?!"

"Fuck yes," Martin said in a drawn out moan.

"Good, then you'll love this," Lula said as she slammed her body backwards impaling herself on that monster. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she patted as Martin's balls rubbed against her clit. She had expected there would be some difficulties in taking all of his cock, she didn't expect the sharp pain in her abdomen. However, Martin didn't give her time for it to subside as she felt the withdrawal of nine of his inches before he rammed them back into their new home. "Fuck! Yes, fuck me Martin! Fuck me like a dirty little whore! Fuck me like you did that woman earlier," Lula moaned as she bit her hand to contain her screams.

"Like a dirty little whore huh," Martin whispered into her ear.

"Yes, baby fuck me hard I need to cum on this cock. Make me yours Martin, destroy my pussy so that only you can ever satisfy me," Lula said lustfully as she peered out of the corner of her eye. "Yes, spank my ass I love it!" she squealed as she felt the sting on her ass. Lula braced herself as Martin's cock drilled into her with a precision that all her past lovers never could. "Cumming! Martin, I'm cumming on that fat cock!" Lula screamed out in ecstasy.

"Fuck me Martin!" Lula begged as Martin took hold of her hair. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out as her ass jiggled with every thrust of his hips. "Fucking give me that cum Martin! Soil my cunt in that white hot sperm baby!" Three times she drew breath as Martin sent that cock deep into her in three deep body altering thrusts. Three times she felt her body sundering to that monster between his legs. Laughing madly as his spunk flooded her cunt knowing he was hers now and forever.

"Hey mom," Martin said as he walked out of his bedroom leaving Lula to rest on his naked bed.

"Baby, I have a question well, make that two questions that I want answered," Christen said sternly as she stood over her open suitcase.

"Okay, shoot," Martin said offhandedly as he walked into his kitchen looking for something to drink. Sighing as he starred into the void of his empty refrigerator.

soul71
soul71
6,747 Followers