Stray Prey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How very interesting. Too bad the only Agent Fredericks any bureau has ever heard of is a decoding specialist geek located in Minneapolis whose picture does not even remotely do justice to the description you are trying to taint your story with!"

"I am not lying, you incompetent idiot! Here, I can prove it," she declared proudly, reaching into the pocket of her sweatpants and tossing the wrinkled card onto the table. "They told me to call, should I remember anything else about the events at the park. There you have it, black and white!"

The agent regarded her suspiciously for a moment before reaching for the card.

"A scrap of paper ... it proves nothing! You could have gotten it from anyone else, slipped it in with the intention of leading us astray!"

Rosaline couldn't believe it as she watched the man tear the evidence into pieces and toss it aside. This was for sure not the procedure followed in the movies! This guy was obviously crazy and less than respective of the law he claimed to represent. God alone knows what sort of trouble he might get her into!

"I want a lawyer. I am not saying anything else without legal advice." She declared stubbornly.

"Very well, Ms Duke. Then let me be the one to tell you a story. It may not be as entertaining as your fairy tales but since you have decided to not say anything else, I trust you will still be able to listen though. My tale doesn't include a knight in shining armor though. But once upon a time, there was a brutal man, a boy really, angry and defiant, looking for trouble and finding it in the slums of the city. Minor crimes at first, car theft, shop lifting, pick pocketing, nothing too serious or grave. But as he got older, so grew his register, bar fights, assault, bank robbery until the day that he got finally caught and was convicted. After having served three years of his sentence he was to be transferred to a facility in our lovely city along with two other inmates. On the way though, what a surprise, an accident happened with a truck running into the convoy. Five officers and four bystanders died in the shooting, six others were wounded, along with two of the cons and their aid. The incident was all over the news, about a month ago, you must have heard of it yourself. Now, Ms Duke, guess who was the dirty bastard that got away?"

Rosaline stared at him, her eyes wide in shock and disbelief. He was lying. He must have been lying. She could have impossibly yielded to the touch of a murderer willingly!

"I ... I don't believe you." She breathed out with little conviction in her voice.

"Of course you don't. I am an asshole after all. A complete brute and shame of every agency. Why ever on heaven and earth should I be telling the truth?! But let me tell you this much, should I find, just as much as an indirect connection, that links you to our good Mr Madsen here or learn that you have been aiding his escape in any way, I will have you locked up in a female penalty institution for a very, very long time. Now, get the hell out of my office and think twice next time before you try to hinder my investigations with your fairy tales! Miller, get her out of here!"

Completely shaken and shocked by the turn of events, Rosaline let the young agent take her arm and lead her out of the interrogation room. She never saw Agent McAlistair pick up the torn pieces of paper from the floor, nor take out his cell phone and dial the number.

***

"What is your desire?" Amelia's seductive voice crooned into his ear, above the general buzz of activity that obviously surrounded her.

"To make you pay for the two hours of my life I have wasted on this whimpering missy."

"Oh, Mac, I am so glad you got my message. Nursing murderous intentions towards my little messenger is not nice though."

"I am not in the mood to play nice, Amelia."

"No? Tell me then, what are you in the mood for?"

"I don't think the line could stand the intensity," he replied heatedly, feeling frustrated and angry with her.

"Well, we can't have the line burning up with lust, now can we? Why don't you come and show me instead?"

Click.

"What? How?"

Damn that woman! He adjusted the uncomfortable bulge in his pants. No one should be allowed to push another person's buttons via a remote control the way she did!

The power she had been holding over him ever since their first dance was a mixture of the most tempting seduction and the sweetest torture. She liked to see him whimper, to tease him to the brink of sanity and back. She was only toying with him of course, or at least so she liked to believe, but there were moments, rare and precious moments when her voice wavered just a little more, when the reigns loosened in her hands. Moments that earned him a glimpse of her private self, not the strong and responsible leader, not the conspirator and seductress, but a woman plagued by worry and longings of the heart she had denied herself for a long time.

She never let him close. Mac understood it for what it was, self defense, nothing personal. She didn't let anyone close, not even her immediate family, her own clan.

"Um ... Sir?" Miller's head popped into the doorway, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks.

"What Miller? Never seen a guy scratch it?"

"Uh ... no, Sir ... I mean, yes, Sir ... but, there is a lady out front, waiting for you."

"What lady?" Mac demanded with obvious annoyance that had the senator's junior duck his head. "As if I hadn't had my share for today of whinny girls and manipulative bitches!" He fumed walking down to the reception area.

"Speaking of manipulative bitches ..." Amelia's arm slid around his waste from behind as she pulled him close for a possessive kiss that had the receptionists whistle and whisper behind their backs.

Mac's mind swam in the feel of her, the taste of her, dark, rich and seductive, an intoxicating cocktail of his every forbidden fantasy, thoroughly unaware of anyone and anything around them. His fool mood ceased at her barest touch. His fingers went to her hair, tangling in the rich, coppery mane of locks, he moaned at the feel of the silky strands against it callused palm. Her body melted against his, dangerously curvy and inviting, budding nipples pressing into his chest and driving him absolutely wild.

"Hey boss, you seem definitely better at coaxing this one than the last!"

With a threatening growl he tore is lips from hers, his eyes opening to see her emerald pools swimming in desire and longing, her lids heavy with need.

"Ok, that's been enough of a show! My office, now!" He growled into her ear, ignoring the curious looks of envy shut their way.

His hand resting at the small of her back, he guided her through corridors into his sparsely furnished office and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

"Have you planned to entrap me Mac?" She asked slowly, circling his desk, her long, red fingernails caressing the wooden material provocatively.

She could hear his heart racing, noticed his pupils dilating and the hair rising on his arms as she slowly, purposefully started to unbutton her long trench coat, exposing wast expanses of smooth, ivory pale curves to his gaze.

"How is it officer, got a minute?" Her giggle was almost girlish. She shimmied out of the coat gracefully, neatly folding it and placing it on the back of his chair.

"Amelia ... this is crazy," he breathed into the tense air around them, taking a step towards her.

"This ... is absolutely crazy," he tried again, still not very successful at voicing his worries.

"Absolutely dangerous?" She asked with a suggestive look, her eyes caressing the bulge straining against his jeans painfully.

"Absolutely."

The sight she made, dressed in nothing but that skimpy red thong, had deemed him speechless. He watched her approach him, her lithe, athletic body moving with elegance and grace, the gentle sway of her breasts drawing his eyes with every step she took. Her nipples, those delicious little jewels, had his mouth water, the sight of their pink tweaks making his lips tremble with hunger to taste them, savor them, to twist and tug and bite them until she was crying out his name in ecstasy.

"You shouldn't have come here," he stammered finally, when she was but an arm's length away. "If they find out, they will have you captured. I ... I wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

"Shh, Mac. You worry too much. That is not good for anyone. Besides, who would suspect a hunter to be the manipulative bitch in heat who is fucking out the brains of their top agent in his very office? Am I not right, officer?"

Her arms snaked around his neck, his nostrils filling with the faint scent of her perfume and the heavy aroma of her arousal. This was a bad idea, such a terribly bad idea, but God help him! A man could only bare so much!

"Agent!" He growled against her luscious lips. "I am Special Agent now! No fucking officer!"

Her pout was immediate but betrayed by the playful twinkle in her eyes.

"Really? No fucking, officer? And I came all the way here in hopes of taking advantage of you ..."

"Shut the fuck up!" He growled again, her smart reply dying on his hungry lips. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling it back forcefully, baring the ivory column of her neck to his mouth. Oh how he will enjoy to mark her, to suck and taste the fine treat of her sensitive flesh, bruising her, biting her for all those ego driven superheroes to see that she had been his!

The cold surface of the table felt good against her burning body, Mac's forceful attack on her cunt, over and over again, his grunting, his moans, only heightening the release she felt building deep within her.

"Yes! Harder! Faster!" She cried out, gritting her teeth, not caring about the desk breaking or the walls shaking or whoever could hear their passion. Let them hear! Let them grow green with envy for the raw animal lust they could only dream of!

"That's it ... be my stud ... my pet toy. Come on, Mac! Make me your bitch! Give it to me! Make me your whore!"

By the time he finally collapsed atop of her, they were both panting for air, deliciously sated and utterly out of breath. She allowed herself a moment, just a fragile, fleeting moment to close her eyes and relish in the closeness and strength of the man who had played her body like a master of his art, making her the wanton and perfectly willing violin of his desires.

When that moment passed Amelia rolled him over, planting a small kiss upon the scratch marks she had left on his shoulder. Shaking out her long red mane, she unfolded her coat and slipped into it gracefully again, fastening the belt securely around her slender waist.

When her eyes met Mac's, still sprawled across his desk, spent and unable to move, she smiled. It was the smile of a sated woman, the smile of the hunter who had come to conquer and had taken her share of the prey.

"Thanks Mac, I really needed that."

He watched her turn and unlock the door and slip out into the brightly lit corridor before he could have uttered a word. Her scent still lingered in the air, the desk underneath him still felt deliciously warm from her body's heat, yet the only real evidence of her visit Special Agent McAlistair was left with was the drenched little red thong between his teeth.

***

Author's Note: As always, if you made it this far please take a moment to vote and let me know what you think. Your opinion is much appreciated and I have to admit, I really enjoy your feedback. Thank you for reading along! :-) - Corvinus

12