Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

A few weeks went by, then my phone bill arrived. There was one long distance call on there I didn't recognize, so I turned on my computer that mostly sat gathering dust against the wall.

I Googled the number, it came up as Chicago.

"Oh! Billie's brother, of course." I said out loud to myself.

What the hell. I reached for the phone, punched in the number.

A man's voice answered, I asked to speak to Billie.

"Who's calling?" The man asked. I told him who I was.

"OK. You are the guy she talks about all the time. Just making sure you aren't her asshole boyfriend. Billie is at work, I will tell her you called, OK?"

"OK, thanks." I hung up. At least I knew she was all right, and apparently she had found a job.

I dozed off in my chair that evening, it seemed I did that quite a bit the last few years, although oddly I never did while Billie was staying with me.

I woke up with a start, my phone was ringing.

"Danny! How are you? Joe told me you called, I am glad."

"I'm fine, I just wanted to know how you were doing." I glanced at my watch, it was 12:45 in the morning? What time was it in Chicago, two hours, three later? I wasn't sure about that.

"So where are you working?" I asked her. The line was quiet for a little bit.

"I...I am dancing, it's all I could find." She admitted.

"Dancing? I didn't know you were a dancer." I said. That didn't register on me, I was thinking in some show or chorus line.

"I worked some of the clubs before I met you, it's easy work to get." She said.

I got it then. That meant she was up there...naked.

"Oh. I don't think I want you to be doing that." I blurted out without thinking as it hit me what kind of dancing she meant. Somehow I just could not picture her up on a stage nude in front of strange men.

"I had to, things are expensive here. I need to pay Joe $900 a month for half the rent, and there are things I need."

I sighed, not liking that one bit but it was none of my business. We chatted for awhile easily like it had been when she was here.

"Hopefully one of these days you will meet some nice guy and settle down." I told her.

"I would like that, if I could find one like you!" She laughed.

"Like me? I am an old man, you need someone your own age." I said.

"Yea sure. So far all I find is guys that are drunk all the time or chasing after some other woman the instant I am out of sight, you are the only real man I ever met."

I guess I have to say that made me feel pretty good, and a couple of ideas popped into my old head. Hell, Billie had been right here, in my house. Right there in the other room, perhaps all I would have needed to do....?

"You are like the Daddy I never had!" She added, then she sounded like she was crying.

That stopped the silly fantasy that had slipped into my mind, though. We finished the conversation and finally hung up.

I did some of that tossing and turning that night.

Phone calls became a regular event after that, at least once a week we talked, sometimes even more.

That became something I really looked forward to, it filled one of the holes in my life.

Then when she called one day a few months later, she was excited. She told me all about a man she had met, and how good he was to her. His name was Ray and he ran a company, they had only had a few dates but I could tell that she was thinking seriously about him.

The conversations after that were mostly about Ray did this and Ray wanted that. She sounded happy which made me feel good. I knew the end of our odd relationship was coming, but since she sounded like everything was going well, I was happy for her.

When I came in from one of my regular trips to the local tavern and saw my message machine light flashing, I knew it was from Billie. I had just finished playing the message when the phone rang.

"Yes, I would love to." I told her when she asked me to be the one to walk her down the aisle.

+++

That is how I found myself getting off an airplane in Chicago. I spotted Billie right off, she squealed and piled into my arms. She had put on some weight, filled out. She looked so beautiful it almost brought tears to my eyes.

Then she introduced me to Ray, a tall good looking young man.

I had planned on staying at a local hotel but he would not hear of that, instead I found myself being put up at what was a rather large condo.

The place was very large, and Ray actually had two middle aged women working for him as housekeeping staff, another that ran the kitchen.

I wasn't real sure exactly what he did but it was obvious he was doing well.

We did find time to talk quite a bit, I couldn't help but like the man. He was relaxed and easy to talk to, and it was clear that he was hopelessly in love with Billie. Plus Billie was happy, happier than I had ever seen her.

Her brother Joe stopped by, he was a quiet rather studious acting guy. I was thinking from looking at the two of them that some genes got crossed up in there somewhere, they were nothing alike.

But there wasn't much time to visit, dwell on anything.

Big weddings are mayhem, things were going on all over the place so I did my very best to stay out of the way. I was sitting in the main living room killing time watching TV when a woman in her fifties walked in.

She was absolutely beautiful.

"You must be Dan, I sure have heard a lot about you." She said as she walked up to me. I got up.

"I'm Carol, I am Ray's mother." She told me as we shook hands.

"Billie told me you were a pretty good looking guy, I see she was right." She grinned at me, making me blush slightly. Then she sat down in a chair and we talked quite a bit.

It was one of those cases where meeting someone and clicking with them instantly occurs. I don't know the why of it but I think everyone has it happen once in awhile.

I told her a bit about my life, she told me some of hers. Her husband had passed away, her son had taken over the company and it was doing well.

I found myself liking Carol very much, there was something about her that was real, she put on no airs at all which belied her rather expensive looking appearance.

The next day I walked down an aisle to give away a young lady that was not my daughter but felt like one somehow. That by itself was amazing, I never had a daughter of my own but it sure felt like I did now.

At one point I glanced over at Carol to find her looking at me, she smiled and one hand came up to brush at her hair, then she turned back to the ceremony.

Later at the reception, I sat by her as everyone had a good time. I asked her to dance, even though my feet can barely manage to do it, she felt like a feather.

Hell, I didn't even step on her, not once.

Carol was right beside me as we laughingly threw rice, Billie I noticed had kept looking our way at the party. She had grinned at me and raised an eyebrow, I grinned right back.

I did notice that as they prepared to leave, Carol reached down and took my hand. I gave it a little squeeze, getting a smile for my reward from her.

Then Billie and Ray were in a big car, and it was over. Carol turned to me, stood on tiptoe and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Then she let go of my hand. We looked at each other for a few long seconds, I felt a familiar stirring at that.

I had a feeling that I would be calling her from time to time, Carol was a very nice looking and interesting woman.

+++

I had a flight scheduled out the next day so I got my bag packed, ready to go. There was only Carol and I, and the three people on staff left at the condo.

Carol came in and sat down, she looked completely different than I had seen her before. Dressed in a T-shirt and blue jeans, she no longer looked like the expensive type woman she had appeared to be before. Her face had a fresh scrubbed look, she wore no makeup at all.

"You know, Dan? I never expected my son to fall for a woman like Billie, but I have to say I am sure glad he did."

"Yes, I am happy for her, Ray really seems to love her and it is obvious that she loves him."

"You two seem very close. Billie talks about you all the time." She said.

"That was one of those accidents of life." I told her. Then I explained how we had met, leaving out nothing. I got the feeling that she had heard it all already.

"Did you two ever..you know..make love?" She asked, bluntly.

"No. I guess it never really crossed my mind."

Carol laughed at that.

"I didn't think so, but from the way Billie talks I know she loves you. Anyway. So my son was hanging out in a strip club, and he picks up one that he ended up keeping." She grinned.

"Well, I guess so." I said. Carol didn't really sound upset but I wondered what she was getting at.

"She is very pretty, and in today's world I guess he got to check out the goods before hand." She giggled.

I had to laugh at that one.

"When I met my late husband Jim, you will never guess where?" She smiled.

I just looked at her.

"All I had on was a tiny little G-string and some pasties."

I broke up laughing again, it certainly explained why she wasn't too upset at her son's choice of a woman.

"When I was a young girl I could shake them pretty good!" She let out a giggle, looking at me sideways for a reaction.

Damn was this one right up front female.

"I have to admit that brings quite a vision into my mind." I smiled at her, chuckling.

"I certainly hope so." She was looking right at me.

We sat there looking at each other for what seemed like several minutes but was probably only a few seconds. Then her hand slid over slowly and covered the back of my hand.

Sometimes there are no need for words, it was one of those moments. She slid over and we kissed, when we finally broke for air, I looked around.

The staff had all vanished.

"Would you like to come to my room?" She asked quietly.

"I would like to very much." I told her.

"It's been over four years, so if I seem a little hesitant...?" She said.

"About the same for me here." I answered. Carol so far had not seemed to be the least bit hesitant.

"Come on!" She reached out and tugged on my hand.

+++

I sat on the edge of her bed and watched as she tugged the T-shirt over her head. Then she unfastened the jeans and slid them off, standing there in just a semi sheer sports bra and small white panties. Her belly was flat, her hips flared out nicely. Carol was full in the bust with just a hint of a sag, her dark nipples showed clearly through the thin bra. It was clear she did not shave from the bulge of pubic hair I could discern through her panties.

Then she shook her upper body, causing her breasts to jiggle delightfully. She rotated her hips in what was almost an obscene manner.

I felt my lower body flush with blood at that.

"Well?" She asked with a grin, almost posing.

"I can see how you caught your husband." I laughed.

"Stand up!" She told me, suddenly serious, so I did as she dropped to her knees. Her hands went to the catch in my slacks, she undid them and slid them down my legs. She lifted first one leg, then the other, removing my shoes which she flipped over her shoulder. The way she did that was hilarious. My socks came off next, then my pants.

As her hands went to my briefs, she had a small struggle getting them off because by then I was fully erect.

"Damn!" She exclaimed, both hands coming up to cradle my groin. She was looking at my 8" erection with fascination, then her fingers wrapped around it and she was holding me by the shaft.

Her hands slid upwards, she squeezed slightly, sending shivers through me as she tugged, causing my foreskin to roll back.

"There it is!" She exclaimed, nearly causing me to explode right then.

I reached out and picked her up, sat her on the bed. I tripped her bra, watching as her breasts swung free. Then I slid her panties off as she lifted first one hip, then the other to help me.

My hands slipped up to her breasts, they felt silky smooth and were obviously real. Her nipples puckered up as I tickled first one, then the other with my fingertips.

I felt her hand reach down to fondle me as I slid my own between her legs. Carol opened them easily, allowing me full access. She was already flooded with moisture in anticipation.

Everything became a blur after that, our bodies slid together like they had been made for each other.

At one point she was on top of me, her hands pressing on my shoulders as she thrust at me with her eyes closed.

"God it's been so long!" Escaped her lips as her body shook in climax.

"Now that was one hell of a lot of fun!" She told me later as we lay there in each others arms.

"You just seduced me!" I accused her.

"Damn right I did. Billie spent so much time telling me what a hunk you were that I wanted to before I even met you!" She giggled.

"Me? A hunk? Hell, if I had known she thought that....?" I teased.

"Don't you even think about it." She growled, reaching down and grasping my cock again.

"This is all mine!" She said.

+++

It was just over two weeks later when we heard some noises out in the main living room. Carol got up, tugged on a robe to go see what was going on.

We had sort of been interrupted so Carol looked like...well...like she had just been fucked.

I could not hear all of the conversation, but I quickly realized that Ray and Billie had just gotten back.

I was thinking that this just might be interesting, so I reached for another robe and pulled it on, going out there.

"Danny?" Billie looked at me in surprise.

"Mom? What's going on? What is Dan doing still here?" Ray looked at me and then back at his Mother in shock.

I would think the situation should have been reasonably clear.

Billie started laughing. Then she piled into me, damn near knocking me over.

"I got me a Daddy for real now!" She squealed.

"My God, Mom! Are you two....? Ray began. He still looked a little shaken, his eyes were huge.

"Oh, shut up, Ray. There is going to be another wedding!" Carol told him.

We had already decided on that.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12