Straying to the Dark Side

Story Info
Wife is tempted.
2.4k words
3.6
68.4k
17
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

The five women in the restaurant were all sat comfortably after a good meal and a few bottles of quality wine. It had been a good night out for them and was coming to an agreeable end.

"Right then, who's up for a bit of clubbing?" Said Ann, one of the girls.

They looked at each other and everyone seemed game for a good laugh.

"OK, but where are we going?" They all replied together.

"How about Freddy's, it's got a good reputation and the DJ is said to be very interesting too," replied Helen.

They all looked at her in surprise and Ann said, "Well, a married woman like you knowing things like that, whatever next?"

Helen laughed and said, "Listen to you "Mrs" we're all married! Anyway, what's wrong with just looking? Lets go."

They "lost" some support on the way and only Ann and Helen, all long legs, blonde hair and short dresses, made it to the club. They stopped in the dim light and saw a table free near the dance floor. Heads turned as the two sexy women moved past to the free table.

"God Ann, it really turns me on when men stare at me like that!" Helen giggled to her friend as they sat down.

The wine was starting to make its mark on her.

Ann giggled back, "Yes, it gets me too , makes me all damp down there!"

They ordered a bottle of wine from one of the waiters and sat looking around at the club. The DJ wasn't in the usual raised position but was set in a pit to the side of the dance floor.

"I bet it's so he can look up the girls dresses!" exclaimed Ann when she noticed him.

"He can look up my skirt any time," purred Helen, surprised at feeling a familiar stirring in her pussy.

Ann leaned closer to her friend and said, "Have you ever had a black cock?"

"I've only had John's since we got married and never a black one." She answered softly. "How about you?"

"Your John's never, a black one never, but..." Ann said, her voice full of innuendo.

"God Ann! Have you..."

Helen never finished her question as she was interrupted by a deep voice behind her.

"My apologies for not coming over sooner ladies, welcome to my club, I'm Freddy." He said as he sat down between them.

Helen blushed as he sat, she was embarrassed that he may have overheard her but something about his presence was making her decidedly uncomfortable.

"Its nice to see such beautiful ladies in here. Bodies like yours should be displayed in all the best places. Is the wine to your liking? Said Freddy smoothly.

Ann giggled at him and said, "Yes, the wine is fine and is that why your turntable is set in the floor?"

"Of course, I'm a happy guy and you'd be surprised how many ladies enjoy me looking up at them, especially the ones with long sexy legs like yours," Freddy replied, looking straight into Helen's eyes.

Helen felt her pussy tingle as he gazed at her and she squirmed on her seat. Freddy smiled.

As he stood up he leaned forward and said, "We have a little private party after we close, just a few of us and the drinks are free, your both invited and I hope you will stay Sexy Legs. You never know, you may try something new."

Ann stared at him as he walked back to the turntable. "Jesus, now that is one black cock that I might try but I think he's got the "hots" for you girl!"

"He's got the "hots?" I nearly came in my pants! I'm game for the party if you are Ann," Helen said breathlessly as she watched his arse move provocatively away.

Two young white men moved to their table and tried to chat up Ann and Helen. The girls weren't really interested but agreed to a couple of dances as a consolation for the wine the men provided.

As they danced, Helen noticed that Freddy was paying particular attention to looking up her dress. She smiled inwardly and deliberately worked herself closer to his vantage point. Freddy deliberately kept the music right for her to be able to flaunt her long stocking clad legs for him and he enjoyed the view immensely. Helen found herself getting wetter and wetter between her legs and knew she had to get home so she could fuck her husband to satisfy her building lust.

"No way!" Said Ann disappointedly, when Helen told her she needed to get home quickly.

"I'm staying for the private party and if you need fucking you'll get all you need here I'll bet!

"Ann, I don't fuck around!" Replied Helen indignantly.

"Look, we can't split up any you've got to admit, Freddy is certainly tasty. Just stay and see what happens, besides, I'm horny too." Pleaded Ann. "Please stay."

"Oh all right then, but don't expect me to fuck him. I couldn't" agreed Helen quietly.

After the doors closed Freddy came over to the girl's table and smiled broadly.

"Nice to see you decided to accept my offer Sexy Legs. Thank you for the display, those knickers don't hide much do they? Nice legs and nice pussy too!"

Helen, surprised at his forwardness, started to respond but he held out his hand and said "Dance, Sexy Legs?"

She felt herself raising up to accept his offer and the offence slipped from her mind. This black man seemed to have some power over her she couldn't control. Scary but exciting!

Ann grinned to herself as she watched her friend succumb to Freddy's lure. Unless she was badly mistaken, her friend was going to commit adultery for the first time and get a black cock very soon now and she was jealous!

Helen felt Freddy's strong arms around her lithe body as he pulled her close to him. The music was deliberately slow and closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and moulded her body to his. As they slowly danced, Helen felt Freddy's soft mouth nibbling her ear and his hard manhood pressing against her pubic bone. She could feel it's heat through the soft fabric of her dress and the pressure on her pussy felt marvellous.

Soon she started to grind her pussy hard against his cock as her wine fuddled body craved to be fucked. She needed to be screwed right now and for the first time in her married life, she didn't care who it was who did the fucking.

As they moved slowly together Helen felt Freddy's hand move down her body and under the hem of her short dress. She moaned in his ear as the hand worked between the soft fabric of her knickers and caressed her bare arse cheek. He shifted slightly and pushed harder against his erection with her hot cunt. She moaned louder and rose up onto her tiptoes to make the feeling even better.

Helen could feel the tip of his stiff cock straining at his trousers and moving her dress and knickers aside, managed to position herself hard against it, slowly she started to move her cunt up and down its impressive length. She was fucking him through his trousers and it felt wonderful.

Helen opened her eyes while she rode Freddy and looked over his shoulder. Through the gloom she could see Ann lay naked on a table. The two men they had danced with earlier were around her and a woman was kneeling over her face. As Helen watched stunned, Ann started to suck and lick at the woman's open cunt and one of the men moved in between Ann's open legs. He wasted no time in pushing his rampant cock all the way into her friend's offered body and started to fuck her.

Watching her friend fucking nearly tipped Helen into orgasm but a small movement from Freddy diverted her attention. He slid the hand on her arse further round below her and gently worked a finger into her arsehole. She resisted at first then relaxed as he entered her rear. He waited a while and then started to work the invading finger around inside her body. Helen shuddered as the pleasure waves shot through her used body.

After she stopped shuddering, Freddy eased from her arse and worked his other hand between their bodies. As Helen clung to him he slipped two fingers into her hot cunt. After groping her for some time, he undid his trousers and stepped out of them. His black cock sprang free and searched for Helen's sodden white cunt. She could feel its head probing at her open pussy lips eager to be in her.

"Do you want my black cock to fuck you, Sexy Legs," he whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm, might be nice," and with a sigh of pleasure, Helen slowly impaled herself on his cock.

Freddy held her firmly in place with two big black hands on her white arse cheeks. Her knickers were in the way and with his strong hands; he tore them apart and threw them onto a table.

Helen's toes just reached the floor as her first black cock filled her pussy and pressed hard against her swollen clit. The pleasure waves swept over her again as her black lover slowly started to lift her hot body up and down on his cock. He leant back against a support and started to quicken the pace of his fucking. All Helen could do was cling onto his neck and enjoy the hot cock ride.

She opened her eyes and looked toward Ann again. The men had stopped fucking her and the girl was now between Ann's open legs eating her pussy. She saw Helen watching her and smiled. Helen's head sunk down again as another pleasure wave engulfed her.

Freddy seemed to have incredible stamina and Helen was losing track of how long they had been fucking. He had kept the steady rhythm going and she was like a rag doll on his dick. Moving her around with ease, he fucked her in different positions, changing the angles of penetration to heighten her pleasure. Freddy was giving her the fucking of her life and it was all aimed at her pleasure.

Through the haze of joy and alcohol, Helen felt a second pair of hands exploring her body. Someone was behind her and was slowly stripping her dress from her glowing body. They were upright again and Freddy eased the fucking rhythm down to a slow steady ride, keeping her on the edge of an orgasm as the other person's hands explored her further.

Once her dress was gone, her small bra followed quickly and hands and mouths ravaged her pert breasts for a while. Two warm hands moved between her legs from behind and fingered her clit as Freddy continued to fuck her.

Slowly, the hands between her legs eased her wider apart and she felt strong fingers exploring her puckered arsehole. The fingers found their way into her much easier than Freddy's had and Helen started to moan loudly as they plundered her arse. The fingers started a steady rhythm in time to Freddy's gentle fuck and she relaxed to enjoy it more. John had fingered her arse and pussy before but to have a cock and fingers was wonderful.

As they continued to use her, Helen felt the fingers in her arse slowly with drawing. Disappointed, she tried to tighten her arse to keep them in but they eased from her. She ground herself hard onto Freddy's dick to make up for it but eased as she felt hot fingers on her arse again. She relaxed and wiggled her arse invitingly, waiting for the fingers to penetrate her again.

Gradually she realised that the hot rod probing her arse wasn't fingers but a man's rigid cock! Helen was frantic at first, she had never been ass fucked, not even by her husband before and feared she would be hurt.

"Easy, easy baby, we aren't going to hurt you Sexy Legs." Soothed Freddy in her ear. "Just relax and enjoy the ultimate sexual experience. You deserve the best."

Helen relaxed as Freddy's words soothed her and his big hands gently eased her ass cheeks apart for the other man. She felt the head push past her finger stretched asshole and started to go frantic with lust. Her lips locked on Freddy's mouth and her hot tongue searched for his. She gripped his cock deep in her with her cunt and at the same time she thrust back onto the invading cock.

With a cry, the man behind her sank his full length up her arsehole and timed his fucking cleverly with Freddy's. After her surprise assault on their bodies, the two men had control of her again and the feelings going through her body were totally amazing as the two cocks made her cum in waves.

Curious, she tried to see who was taking her from behind but could only make out a firm black body rhythmically fucking her. As she looked round she saw Ann still watching her. She was playing with the girl's cunt and one of the men was fucking her from behind. The other white guy was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly the man behind her tensed and with a grunt came hard in Helen's body. His jerking set Freddy off and her cunt was quickly filled with his hot cum. She felt exhilarated as they both thrust jerkily into her willing body and then held her close as they calmed. The man behind her slipped away and she never saw his face.

As she eased off his limp dick Freddy kissed her full on the lips and explored her tender clit with a warm hand. "God, Sexy Legs, your some fuck lady!" He grinned at her. "Do you fuck around often?"

"Cheeky bugger, you're my first "bit on the side" she pouted at him.

"Well then, now you've sampled black cock, will you be back?" He asked quizzically. "You and your friend are welcome anytime and everything will be free. The staff will recognize you and your wish will be their command, food, wine or fucking, just ask."

Helen straightened her stockings and pulled her rumpled dress over her used body. She looked at her torn knickers and picking them up with one finger offered them to Freddy.

"For your collection? As for your offer, it might be nice, fuck you again sometime?" She purred as she walked through the door with Ann following.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers