Streak of Grey Pt. 03

Story Info
Fantasy tuned into a nightmare.
10k words
3.15
17k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

I am Pratik. My wife Arpi and Ali became friends, whilst she travelled to her job in the bus. Ali was a regular driver on that bus. Ali's impressive personality, mysterious air about him and strong physique attracted her. Arpi was a bit puzzled when she realized that she rather liked Ali's stares roaming all over her body.

Ali and my wife Arpi had several outings with Ali's friends. Ali introduced her as his girl friend concealing the fact that Arpi was married; perhaps with an implicit consent from Arpi.

Arpi later told me that in one of their outings Arpi and Ali kissed and Ali fondled her breasts. Hearing all these narrations and adding to it what she did not say, I could picture the whole sequence of events, enough to arouse me for a solid erection. I realized that I was becoming a cuckold husband.

I realized that my dear, beautiful and (until then) faithful wife was uncontrollably heading towards a dangerous relationship with her elder paramour Ali. A situation came when she was so crazy about Ali that if I had stopped her, I was almost certain that she would have either resorted to cheating or might at some point have even left me to be Ali's fuck buddy.

Ali had by then an income which would be adequate to bear her sustenance. I thought Ali might even marry her. In his religion more than one wife was legitimate. That was not the outcome that I desired. I decided to use the difficulty as an opportunity. Had I known that their relationship could head the way it ultimately did, perhaps I might have thought differently.

A sinister plan developed in my mind. It could kill three birds with one stroke. First was to enjoy the role of a controller of the little puppet show that I had planned with Ali and my wife Arpi acting as my puppets. I wanted the situation to end as I wanted it and not the way Arpi and Ali wanted. Second was to fulfil my fantasy of seeing how she would act and emote, if some other male fucked her. The third was to take my secret revenge on my wife for punishing me for a little flirting I did with my assistant Roma. Of course the main objective was that I wanted to control and enjoy the situation and not be controlled by it or suffer as a consequence.

I not only let my wife and Ali to play out their love act, I encouraged them. I invited Ali to my house and encouraged Ali and my wife Arpi to flirt and smooch in my presence. This factor added tremendously to strengthen their morale and boosted their confidence. Naturally that lead finally my wife Arpi to get ready to be fucked by her boy friend Ali, who was so eager to oblige, no questions asked.

They both stripped in our bed room and kissed and smooched. That was the first time that I saw Ali's long and thick cock. Even when half erect, it was not less than 8 inches long and solid three inches thick. It was as if he had come out of any porn movie. I could easily understand why my wife had fallen for him. I strongly suspected (looking at familiar expressions on her face, when she saw Ali uncovering his cock in front of her) that she must have seen it before, fondled it and in all likely hood had it inside her.

Arpi caressed Ali's long, thick and naked cock lovingly in her palm while Ali inserted his two fingers in Arpi's pussy to make her twist and turn in the bed and beg him to fuck her black and blue. I was not fully certain if it was not the first time that she let his fingers inside her pussy.

She convulsed on the bed and had a huge orgasm, like of which I had not seen in a long time. Ali had driven her to such heights of passion and desire that I as her husband had not been able to do.

Ali knew all her weak spots. Either he had had good experience of my wife's body reflexes or he was married and had been there with plenty of women before. To me the later seemed more logical. However, the first one also could not be ruled out.

As Ali kept finger fucking my wife Arpi, her moans and pleadings increased. Her moans became louder and her shouts pleading Ali to fuck her became frequent. However, Ali was in no hurry to oblige her.

Ali asked my wife Arpi to stand on the floor. He perhaps wanted to see her naked in her full glory. Arpi's shapely figure standing in nakedness must have been his 'dream come true'. Ali licked her with his saliva starting from her toes. Ali's kissing all along her body drove my wife to frenzy. She experienced new and arousing sensation. When Ali reached my wife's vagina, he stopped and made her spread her legs and sit with his mouth between them. Her pussy was right atop Ali's mouth. Arpi's dropping juice was flowing straight into Ali's mouth. He seemed to enjoy its taste. (I never liked the taste of her juices.)

Ali's eating my wife's pussy was a huge turn on for me too. Arpi saw from the corner of her eye that I stood watching them make love. I was happy that at least she noticed me finally. She signalled me to come closer and caught my crotch. I removed my trousers and under garment to let her fondle and caress my hard erect penis; while Ali sucked her juice. It was almost like a scene from a porn movie. My demure and innocent wife had turned into a slut that evening.

Ali and my wife both were horny as hell. From their comfort level with each other, it was easy to guess that they must have fucked at least once earlier. After overcoming initial hesitation on account of my presence, my wife and Ali were at ease with each other. There was no first time hesitation. Usually it is the male who pleads his love mate for mating. Here the case was opposite.

Lost in the thoughts of my wife's changed personality, I did not notice that Arpi had made Ali mount on her as she lay on bed eager to feel his thick, long and hard meat rod enter her small, tight pussy hole. She had closed her eyes in anticipation. Her anxiety reflected in her tightly squeezing my cock in her hand; which she had not left during the transfer of their positions.

I grabbed her soft, succulent and full breasts in my hands and ruefully wondered why I decided to lose my exclusive right over her superb tits. However, all that was of no consequence. I had taken the step and the result was in front of me. I was not in charge of my wife's tits or body, anymore; looking at the pace with which Ali was progressing on making my wife his plaything.

I came out of my reverie when I heard 'Futch ... Futch ...' sound of Ali ramming my wife and Arpi's cries, "Oh... Ali... slowly .. please... you are hurting me ..." and then Arpi moaning loudly as the pace of their fucking increased. I saw my simple shy wife turning into a fuck loving slut enjoying each thrust from Ali's pelvis. I saw his testicles swinging and hitting hard my wife's ass cheeks.

While Ali was ramming into my wife, she covered my jealous boner with her fingers and kept shagging me. I was hard and erect seeing my wife fucked by a cock the size of such I had only seen in porn movies. With each heave from Ali, Arpi would give several shags on my cock. When Ali stopped to breathe, Arpi shagged me faster. Perhaps she wanted Ali and me cumming at the same time; Ali inside her and me in her fingers.

As the fucking progressed and Arpi wanted more and more of Ali's cock, Ali started shouting dirty filth such as "I knew you slut... you were always wanting my big cock in your tight pussy. You were never satisfied with your husband's tiny lulu (for penis). Here you are. Now take mine. You will now be my slut forever. Remember that will you? NO, don't just nod your dumb head. Say you will be my slut forever." Ali asked Arpi as he repeatedly rammed into her.

I saw Arpi nod her little pretty head to say, "Yes, Ali darling... Fuck me black and blue. I am your slut and yours forever. I am here to please you any time and every time you want me."

I was amazed at the language being dished out by both Ali and Arpi. It looked as if they had not one but several fucking sessions before Ali visited my house. That was shocking for me. That meant that my wife was cheating on me, even though I had allowed her to keep Ali as her lover. I felt disgusted at both of them. I wondered to myself, what shameless and ungrateful people they were! I did not know if I was playing a victim card to myself or justifying self imposed righteousness.

As Ali and Arpita reached their climax, I could see my loving seemingly simple wife, crying horse asking Ali to fuck harder. Ali at the peak of his arousal, kept banging my wife with the words, "Take it honey. Are you getting my bomb? I am coming in you darling. Keep my manhood into your small little body..." with that final sentence, I saw Ali's face twitch as he unloaded a huge load of sperm in my wife's hungry pussy.

I too released my load in my wife's tender fingers almost as Ali released his inside her. Arpita had convulsed and had a huge orgasm a few seconds before and was content to see us both cry out our ecstasies as we unloaded our liquids. My cum sprayed all over her naked body with some drops falling on her lips. I was surprised to see her licking that out. She had never done it before.

I was not happy that Ali should have cummed inside her. I asked Ali, "Did you not wear any protection?"

Ali looked at me quizzically and said, "But Arpi asked me not to. She said, she did not have a child for long with you and if she conceived through me, she would love it."

For me that was the end of my moral right over my wife. I realised that I had lost my wife Arpi to this old (I admit my gross prejudice), not so good looking but hard fucking fellow. I felt small. I slowly rose and left the room leaving them in the bedroom.

My head was spinning with multiple and confusing thoughts. Arpi had cheated on me. My fantasy of seeing my wife fucked by a stranger evaporated. She was no longer MY wife. She now decided to belong to another man and be his fuck buddy, his slut. She said in so many words. I washed myself and dressed up and walked out to a well lit but deserted park nearby. I wanted to breathe some fresh air. Ali and Arpi's fucking smell had still not left my nostrils. I wondered what I would do now.

After about half an hour of aimless roaming around in the park, I returned home. Ali's car was gone. The door was open and Arpi had dressed and was sitting on a chair in our dining room waiting for me to return. As soon as she saw me enter, she rushed and clung to me and started crying. She said, "Honey, are you cross with me? Why did you encourage me to go forward with Ali? I had decided to break my relations with him. Why did you make me turn around?"

When I kept quiet, she composed herself, turned and looked at me and said, "Besides, I thought you were taken in by this girl Roma, aren't you? I thought you wanted me to get attached to Ali so that you could have your fun with Roma, isn't it?"

I was completely foxed and didn't know what to say. I opted for a softer approach. I patted her back and said, "You seem to have made a choice. You love Ali and now I know that he fucked you many times before today. Did he or did he not? Say yes, or no!"

Arpi nodded her pretty head to admit that she was fucked by Ali several times earlier too.

"And you decided not to tell me about it?" I asked. Arpi nodded her pretty head again.

"Which means: you love him and want to keep getting fucked by him again and again. Is that right?" I asked her in anger and was horrified to see her nod her head in acceptance. Then realising that she had blundered, she said, "No no it s not like that. Yes, I like him and ... You know ... I did... have... sex... thrice earlier with him... when his friends coaxed him to have sex with me ... that I was his girl friend... Ali pleaded with me... I could not say no ... But..." Saying this she broke down and started crying.

I was completely confused. I felt pity at my simple wife, who was driven by her lust for a hard and big lund (cock) on one hand and her loyalty to her husband on the other. She did not want to leave either. It looked like, what started as a mere funny experiment was turning into a nightmare. I felt sympathy and love for my wife and thought she had erred. I kept pacifying her and made her quiet gradually.

However, the nightmare had not ended. Sobering down after her sobs, Arpi dropped a bombshell.

"Honey, when you went out just now, Ali said he wanted to do Master's degree and was looking for a house on rent. He asked me if we can accommodate him in our house and give him our guest room. Please! He is prepared to pay good rent for it. That way we could also get some extra income. I think we should say yes, darling, don't you agree? PLEASE!"

Well, in a moment of emotional insanity, I had registered my house (which I had paid for, from my income) in Arpi's name and she had then become legally the owner of the house. If Arpi wanted it that way, she could do whatever she liked with the house. I had to no choice but to say yes. It looked to me that her request was not really a request. Her emphasis behind the word "please" (repeated twice) made it clear that it was her decision disguised as a request.

Ali soon shifted into our house and then began the sequence of their fucking openly in my presence and absence in our house day in and day out, in each nook and corner of the house. Arpi would never have enough of Ali. Arpi looked to enjoy the freedom of being fucked whenever and wherever in her house. Arpi slept with Ali all nights and Ali behaved as if he was the owner of the house. Surprisingly it was ok with Arpi too.

Arpi behaved more as if she was Ali's wife than mine. Only in the presence of some of our acquaintances and old relations, Arpi acknowledged me as her husband. When Ali's friends visited the house Arpi treated me as a guest and behaved as if she was Ali's wife. She seemed to have surrendered completely to Ali. I never expected that having a big cock can win you such loyalty and commitment from a normal, conservative household woman.

I was seething inside. However, there was little I could do. Laws in Australia are inclined to favour women and I was afraid that if I raised my voice or if I misbehaved with my wife, she might create legal problems for me with Ali backing her. I had to accept my fate and hope things will change in times to come.

One day, when Ali was out, Arpi gave me good (shocking? Not exactly) news that she was pregnant. I was in half a mind to ask by whom. However, it would have been foolish to do so. The way Ali and my wife were fucking, only a fool would ask such a question. In those days, Arpi and I had rarely, if ever, fucked. She was not interested in sleeping with me anymore. She always went to sleep with Ali after dinner and house hold chores. They fucked loudly the whole night, not caring that I could hear their moans and cries in the next room.

I had to meekly hug her and congratulate her as if I was happy to hear the news of an addition in our family. I had to hear her blabbering as to how she was lucky to have mothered a child after a long time (was it to remind me that I was unable to make her pregnant for years?). I would have been thrilled to hear the news, under different circumstances. However, I hardly had any feeling at all.

After about a week, I had to travel to Melbourne for a week on official business. When Arpi heard of my going on tour she asked me, "Honey the guest room in which Ali lives, needs to be repaired and renovated. Would you mind if Ali shifts to our bedroom while you will be away? I shall get the room painted while you are away."

It did not make any difference to me. I told her it was ok. In any case she slept with Ali all nights.

However, when I returned from tour and reached home, I found that although the guestroom was neatly done up and was ready to use, Ali's clothing were replaced by mine. Besides, Arpi placed my suitcase, quietly in the guestroom instead of our master bedroom. I was puzzled and asked her why, she said, "Darling, Ali and I felt that for two people the guest room is rather small. When you left, you said it was ok for you if Ali and I moved into our master bedroom. Then I thought why not we change our rooms? Would you mind darling?" Arpi asked me sweetly.

So I was being pushed out of my own house gradually. From master bedroom to guestroom, from master of the house to a guest, I had become. I had an acute pain in my chest. I realized that day that I had lost my dear and committed wife Arpi and the house that I had built with my hard earned money to Ali forever. I was completely shattered. When I heard Arpi say this, I collapsed on the sofa. Arpi saw that I was unhappy with her decision. She asked me if I was ok.

I was too shocked to respond. I looked at her blankly. Was this my wife whom I loved so deeply and whom I wanted to give all the happiness in the world? Was this the same person, who loved me so deeply and who was so much dedicated and committed to me?

I told her I was fine. She heard me and walked away without bothering to see that I was obviously not so. She had lost all her sensitivity to know how I felt.

I was depressed and sad to say the least. That reflected in my behaviour in the office too. Colleagues around me noticed it also. My boss perhaps guessed there was something wrong but refrained from asking what it was. However, Roma came to me a number of times to casually ask me how things were with me. Seeing me in that state of dejection, she had some womanly instinct to know that I had some issues with my wife. She asked me subtly if everything was ok at home. I kept dodging her inquiries. Several times, Roma went out of her way to come very close to me and took my hands into her. She sat much closer to me and made me feel her body as she asked me how things were at home.

I avoided her queries and she left it at that.

One morning I was sitting on my bed in my guest room, thinking about my situation vis-a-vis Arpi and Ali. I kept brooding about my pathetic state when I saw Ali emerging from what was our bedroom. He looked at my state and smiled at me sheepishly. He came and sat beside me and as he laid his hand on my shoulder, he asked me, "Prateek dear, are you surprised at the situation you are in now? Did I not tell you much earlier that your lovely wife shall be my sex slave once she had my big cock inside her? Now she is mine and I can do to her what I want and she will be game for it. Your lovely, faithful wife is no longer yours dear and earlier you accept it, better it is for you."

He paused for a while to look at the impact his statement made on me. I was foxed to say the least. Ali squeezed my shoulder and said, "But dear, do not get worked up. After I get bored with her, I shall leave her for you. You may then fuck her to your heart's content, because I would then have moved onto someone else's wife. You see, I love to fuck just married beautiful wives of husbands like you."

I was bursting with anger I controlled myself. I was shocked at Ali's impertinence. I was the one who made them reconcile their differences. Ungrateful bastard! I thought in my own mind. However, I still had some confidence in my wife. I told Ali, "Don't be so cocky. Yes she likes to be fucked by you. However, she knows the difference between sex and relationship. She would break away from you if you talk nonsense about me or ask her to do weird things in front of me."

Ali laughed brazenly and asked me, "Oh! Are you so confident of your wife? Suppose I demonstrate to you that she is no longer yours and wholly mine? Would you leave us alone?"

I thought about his challenge. In any case, if indeed she decided to go all out for Ali, then I had no role in my wife's life. I decided to accept his challenge. I said, "Be my guest. Prove it."

Ali looked irritated at my accepting his challenge and said, "Ok, wait here and I shall show you."

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers