Street Hustler Tamed and Trained Ch. 02

Story Info
Session two of the street hustler's decent into submission.
3k words
4.38
9.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 10 days since my initial session with Big Bad Bob (known on the Pittsburgh streets as BBB). It took me some time to digest the feelings I had experienced as he disciplined and dominated me. As I hit the Mellon Square track that night another hustler told me BBB had asked about me. That thought both excited and caused some fear in me. In less than 2 hours he had broken me down and made me a slave. I was well paid for my performance and endurance but struggled with the fact that as he beat my ass and I bowed to his commands I had obtained an erection.

I was half daydreaming when I suddenly saw his familiar van turn the corner and head toward me. It looked from the distance like he had someone in the front with him and as he drove closer it was clear he did. He pulled over to the curb and rolled down his window. The man in the van with him was a john I had done some foot fetish gigs with named Jerry K.

"How's your ass bitchboy?" BBB had a smile on his bearded face. "Ready for some more action tonight?"

"Yes Sir!" I replied and I could already feel a hint of defeat in my voice. I also felt a nervous tension that was not usual for me.

"You know Jerry and tonight we'd both be having some fun with you. You know what Jerry likes and you've felt my firm hand. You'd make $400 for 2 plus hours to be our special bitchboy. The session would be at Jerry's house. If you want the session I'll require an extra display of you compliance right here and right now. Get on your knees and kiss my hand like last time!" BBB commanded.

He put his meaty hand on the door and I actually got on my knees right on the street and kissed his hand.

"Good bitchboy!" BBB had that smile on his face again. "Get in the van on your knees like last time but don't strip. Jerry can play with you while I drive."

I got in the side door and got on my hands and knees with my head bowed. Jerry had left the passenger seat and sat on a side seat near me. BBB took off from downtown and headed to Jerry's house which was just outside the downtown area in a nice suburb.

The two guys were quite a contrast. BBB was a big bodied guy, very hairy and intimidating. A pure dominant who had been rough but fair with me. Jerry was slightly built, thin, balding and mild mannered. In my previous encounters with him he serviced my bare feet and proved to be a talented cocksucker. He had also sucked my nipples and armpits which I found extremely pleasurable.

While I knelt in the van Jerry slipped off my shoes and socks. He stroked my soles and lifted my shirt and played with my nipples. I stayed quiet but he knew my weak spots and if he checked it he would have felt my cock harden.

BBB said nothing during the drive. Jerry played with my newly rented body and finally said. "I love watching BBB torment a young hustler like you. And I get to have my way with your body as he does it. He told me about his last session with you. And I told him what I had done with you. BBB has plans for you if you can be a really good bitchboy again. You might even get to cum!!" As he told me this in a very matter of fact tone he licked inside my ear.

The van slowed down and I could hear crunching under the van tires. BBB was pulling into Jerry's driveway. Jerry put my socks into the pockets of my pants. He told me he'd carry my shoes inside and I would walk barefoot on the stones till I got to the steps of the house.

I got out of the van and felt the stones torment my bare feet. I followed Jerry and BBB into the house. When we got into the living room BBB ordered me to my knees. He and Jerry sat on the couch as I knelt in front of them.

Jerry looked lustfully at me and BBB had that smile on his face. "Jerry is going to strip you. He'll take your clothes upstairs to the bedroom. While he does you'll bow down at my feet. I'll explain your use while you lick my feet. Any questions bitchboy?"

"No Sir!" I replied in a subdued tone.

Jerry proceeded to slowly remove my clothes. As he did he played with my body while BBB watched. I saw BBB slip off his shoes. He wasn't wearing socks and his large feet gained my attention. As he broke me down last session I had spent considerable time licking and sucking those feet.

When I was naked Jerry gathered my clothes and took them upstairs. As I had been directed I bowed down and moved toward the feet of BBB. When I reached them he lifted a big toe and I took it into my mouth. "You get this session because you did well for me last time. But I expect more from you each time. Tonight you get more pain and you do more sexually. Jerry gets to have his way with you as he wishes. You will do what you are told for both of us. If you please us things could work out real well for you."

I sucked his toe and swirled my tongue over it while I did. I listened to his words and felt my cock rise. He sounded no response to my sucking.

I heard Jerry come back down the steps and take his place on the couch. BBB ordered me up to my knees. He ordered my hands behind my back. Jerry was undressed but had on his white briefs. "The bitchboy is hard as a rock Jerry." BBB taunted. "While I get my clothes off use the bitchboy!""

Jerry had always been very mild with me but took me by my nipples roughly and pulled me toward him. He ran his hands over my face and put two fingers on my lips. My lips parted and he ran the fingers in my mouth. The fingers of his other hand pinched one of my nipples roughly and I squirmed. But I sucked the fingers in my mouth. BBB had undressed and move behind me. He squatted down and started smacking my bare ass.

"Look at him Jerry! He has precum on his cock from being used like a slave. I think we should make him earn that hard cock." BBB continued taunting me.

"No doubt about it. He better understand that for what he is being paid some suffering is in order." Jerry said. I was shocked at the change in his demeanor from our prior sessions.

Jerry took the fingers from my mouth and now he had both nipples. He was really increasing the pain with fingernail pinching. BBB increased the intensity of my ass spanking. I whimpered and squirmed slightly but was afraid to protest any further.

Jerry moved a hand down to my cock and gathered some precum on a finger. He then said jeeringly, "Lets give the bitchboy some precum lipstick!" He smeared the precum on my lips which I had no choice but to accept.

BBB taunted, "I know he loved it when you sucked his feet. That could happen again tonight but not until I've caned his soles." I heard it but I didn't want to believe it. I had heard it was very painful.

BBB ordered, " Crawl to the edge of the couch and bow your head down on it. Keep your hands behind your back. Spread your legs as far as they will go. Then lift those bare soles to present them to me. I want them level with the floor."

I did what I was told but I was scared. I buried my face on the seat of the couch. Jerry had come down to lick my ear. I could not see where the cane came from but after Jerry licked my ear BBB was behind me. I felt the cane tease my sole and then run between my toes. I feared what would come next. I didn't have to wait long. The first stroke of the cane was painful on my left sole. I gasped but tried to maintain my ordered position. The second was much more painful and I squirmed uncontrollably.

"I think you are getting the bitchboy's attention!!" Jerry said lustfully. "This is beautiful to watch!!"

I could hear and feel BBB move and soon the teasing from the cane was on my right foot. He ran it between each of my toes. It strangely felt good being used this way. But it was not to last. The first stroke on my right foot was intense. I tried to bury my face in the couch and kiss it but it offered little relief. The second stroke was searing pain. I shook and cried out "OWWWWWW"

Two more in quick succession made me try to hide my foot. "Do that again bitchboy and I'll cane your ass and your balls while you are bound!! BBB said quietly.

My foot moved back to the level position but I was shaking. BBB moved again to the left foot. "This next one will be really hard. Accept it and endure it and you'll earn a pain break. Fail me and you'll wish you hadn't"

I had to endure this. I needed the pain break. I could feel myself sweating. I was shaking and I felt broken once again. The cane did its work quickly. The stroke felt like fire on my sole. I screamed in defeat, "OWWWWWWWWWWWW!! But somehow I must have kept the sole in place. BBB Laughed at me, "You earned that break. Get up on your knees so I can sit down."

I didn't know it because the pain had consumed me but I had tears on my face. BBB had the wicked smile on his face, "You know what I do with your tears bitchboy!"

"Yes Sir!' I said as meekly as I could. BBB was naked and hard. His thick cock had some precum on the head. He swiped at my tears and rubbed them on his big hairy balls.

"Watch this Jerry. Get to work bitchboy!" BBB ordered.

"Yes Sir!" was my immediate reply as I bowed to his balls and licked as I had been trained.

"His feet are yours Jerry. I know you want them especially know. They've been tenderized!! BBB laughed.

I licked the balls tenderly. I felt like I should make love to them. As I did BBB played with his hard cock and held my head in place.

Jerry moved down to my feet. I felt one set of toes inserted into his mouth. After what my feet had gone through it felt terrific and I moaned.

"We've got this bitchboy right where we want him and right where he belongs!! BBB exclaimed. It felt strange to admit he was right.

Jerry was too busy enjoying my toes to respond. BBB took some of his precum onto a finger and stuffed it into my mouth. I sucked it off and then resumed servicing his balls.

"The bitchboy is much too comfortable Jerry." BBB explained. "Time to clip his nipples."

With that BBB produced some clothes pin clips and forced them onto my nipples. "Since you are getting your feet sucked you need to do some sucking!!"

BBB took my head and lifted it to his nipples. They were very hairy and large. I took to my task with my mouth and tongue. That pleased BBB and he moaned. But as he enjoyed my service he flicked at my clipped nipples to make sure I was not without pain. I was now on my knees on the couch with Jerry biting at my toes. I squirmed a bit but dare not fail to service BBB's nipples. BBB decided that another ass smacking was in order while I pleasured his nipples while mine were tormented. So suddenly I was getting my ass smacked, my nipples were clipped and my toes were getting chewed.

I was whimpering but enslaved. It ran through my mind that if I protested in any way it could get worse. So while the pain increased I tried to focus on my captors pleasure.

The spanking was not as hard as the last session but still painful. My nipple clips were removed and then my nipples were pinched. The pinching was much worse than the clips. "The nipples are tenderized too Jerry!! BBB laughed.

"Time to feed this broken hustler some cock!! BBB taunted. My head was pushed down and the thick cock was stuffed into my mouth." I sucked it slowly and used my tongue on the head as much as I could.

Jerry was now sucking my feet with abandon. Seeing me used like this and having his way with my feet clearly excited him.

"If you want the bitchboy's cock Jerry its yours. We rented him to use and abuse." BBB proclaimed.

"I'm going to suck his feet until I am ready to cum. Then I am going to cum on them." Jerry panted.

BBB had decided to move my mouth back to his balls. He began to stroke his cock which was now saliva coated. I was busy with my ball service but heard Jerry begin to moan with my feet filling his mouth. Suddenly he was up from the couch and moments later I felt hot cum on my feet. He moaned as he drained himself on my feet.

BBB was smacking my face as I tickled his balls with my tongue. He stroked his cock and I knew from before when the strokes increased some cum would follow.

But this time it would come with a twist. I was pushed away from his balls. Ordered to my knees. BBB told Jerry to take the cum from my feet and smear it on my face. Jerry seemed to delight in slowly doing this.

BBB stroked that thick cock and then told me to open my mouth. He pulled my cum covered face close enough to spit into my mouth. I felt my cock get hard from this treatment. I was being humiliated after painful abuse and had a hard cock.

BBB smiled wickedly again," Watch what happens next Jerry. My broken bitchboy is going to perform for our pleasure." He ordered me to start stroking my cock. I watched him stroke his.

Then I heard the order that would degrade me even further.

BBB ordered," You are going to cum on my toes. The I am going to feed that cum to you. The rest gets smeared on your face. Then I'll cum on your face. Three loads for you bitchboy!!

BBB started stroking in earnest and so did I. The thought of this level of degradation somehow made me more excited. Without even being prompted to do so I begged," May I please cum Sir!!

I got a nod from BBB and in moments produced a massive load on his hairy toes. The foot then came to my lips and I was forced to accept it. I wanted to reject it as I was spent But again I could not resist the utter humiliation of the act.

I stayed on my knees even when BBB got up and brought his hard cock inches from my mouth. It erupted on my face. The moan from BBB was memorable. He then wiped every drop he could muster on my face.

But the degradation did not stop there. BBB made me open my mouth so he could spit more into my mouth.

Without a word both Jerry and BBB went upstairs to clean off. I stayed on my knees because I was afraid to move. I was cum covered, spent and defeated beyond even the last session.

I was never offered the chance to clean up. My clothes were brought back down and I was forced to dress in shame with a cum covered face. Some of the loads had dripped onto my chest. I had to deal with that silently.

BBB produced a collar and leash. He said it was for my next session. Jerry would not be making the trip back downtown with us. But BBB ordered me to give him a kiss of thanks and then bow and kiss his feet. I hated kissing men on the mouth. It was an act I avoided. But I was now a slave and had received an order. Jerry took my head and forced his tongue into my mouth. I accepted it just as I had everything else that the evening had offered.

I then bowed down and placed my lips and tongue on Jerry's pale little feet. He lifted a big toe and I sucked.

BBB told me to get to my feet and follow him to the van. I got in the back without being ordered and got on my knees. I was ordered to give my phone number to BBB. He indicated he now expected me to report to him as ordered. No more street nights without his permission. He said words I could not get out of my mind. He said I now belonged to him. I did not protest.

When we reached the downtown area where they had picked me up I was ordered out of the van. When I got out I was told I had one more act to perform. I was to get on my knees and beg to be his bitchboy slave. It was the first time those two words had been connected. I did as I was told. I now belonged to a man who had taken control of me like nothing ever before in two sessions.

I felt an envelope in my pocket. I opened it on the way to my parked car. It had five hundred dollar bills in it.