Street Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she gave me a couple of long deep sucks and then stood up smiling at me. "Sit down before you fall down."

Once I was sitting the tit that was held firmly in her right hand was placed in front of my mouth with a very erect nipple touching my lips. I could do nothing else but slide my hand between her legs and take her nipple into my mouth where my tongue and teeth could attack it.

"Shit that's better, bit me harder you bastard, make me squeal. I told you I was noisy." She lent into me and took my head in her hands pulling me onto her body.

"Yes that's nice oh yes." I had slide two of my fingers into her fanny as far as they could go and was gently fucking her with them while my thumb was rotating around her clit.

Oooh yes, yes, yes fuck, yes give me more, I need more than those fingers." Jean panted in my ear while I continued to gently bite and pull an each nipple in turn.

Two can play this teasing game, I thought.

"You're going to have to tell me exactly what you want. More what?"

"Ooh, oh more you bastard don't tease me I want you to fuck me, fuck me now. I want to feel you in me. I want that lovely prick in me. Right the way in me. I need to cum, make me cum."

I was feeling good and back in command as I stopped eating her tits and slipped my hand out from between her legs. I took her hands and placed them one on each of her breasts then I slide sideways from the bench and stood up along side her. She was still holding those beautiful erect nipples as I bent her forward and gripped her shoulders. Looking down I could see the roundness of her arse cheeks and my erect tool in her bum crease.

She lent forward and placed her hands on the shower wall, while leaned back into me bending at the waist. It took only a second or two for my spare hand to guide my prick to the entrance of her love tunnel and start to slide into her. I eased the first couple of inches in then paused to sample the warmth and tightness as I felt her grip me with her inner walls.

"Paul, Paul don't tease me let me take all of you. Please I want to feel all of you inside me." She muttered as she tried to push back further onto me.

Her hands adjusted their position as she took her and my weight on her body as I slide into her. It was a long steady advance until I could go no further.

"Shit that feels good. Fuck me deep and slow Paul. I want it deep and slow. Let me feel every inch of you on your way in and out. Fuck me, shag me ooohhh it's a long time since I felt like this. Just fuck me please, please fuck me."

As I started to travel in and out of her letting myself enter until my balls slapped against her arse on each stroke Jean was drawing deep breaths and moving with me. My hands went to her waist and I leant back to get a better view of my member entering and leaving her cavity. Water was hitting us from all directions and travelling down between us. Shit how I wished I was a few inches longer, Fuck how I wanted to make her beg for more. We moved together for a long time as I paced myself and kept her moaning.

Her whimpers turned to moans as she begged to be used each volley of words turned me on more as I pumped away trying to go deeper into her on ever stroke.

"Fuck, fuck, ooh yes, yes, cum, cum you bastard, cum in me, fill me up, ooohhh, yes aaaaaaaaaahh."

Her left hand went to her clit and she started to rub herself violently. The remaining arm that was holding her steady on the tiles bent at the elbow and she fell forward grabbing the bench for support.

"Shit, fuck, shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah cum please cum." I had to hold her tight as she shock from head to toe. Holding her steady with my prick as far as I could get it in her I took all her weight and lifted her up turning both of us around and I sat on the bench. There we stayed with my still very erect member tight inside her as she collapsed in a heap on my lap. My hands went back to her breasts to cup them both and play with them then I took both nipples and pinched them between my thumb and fingers. Jean let out a squeal and shock again.

"Cum you bastard, why don't you cum."

"You said we had all night. I want to last all night." That dominant feeling of being in control again was a powerful one.

"Bastard." Was all she said as she lent back against me, the back of her head tucked in on my shoulder The water continued to splash on her breasts as I gently played with them.

The bathroom door opened and Kate and Des strolled in drinks in hand.

"You two finished yet." Kate asked.

"Fuck mum you look as if you have gone the distance. How come Paul's still full of life? And you thought he might need some help?" they both laughed. Jean stood up slowly and reached for the shower tap and then a towel.

"Hey mum he's still standing to attention. Are you loosing your touch? Do you need some help with that Paul?"

"Leave him alone. For now he's mine. You can finish what you started with Des and scrub his back for him. The showers all yours."

"Paul I need another drink." Jean through a towel at me.

"Cover that up before she gets too excited. That's mine to play with."