Street Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers

Sue took a deep breath as she stood up straight.

"It's shock more than anything." She said in a slow low voice trying to convince her self as much as the girls.

"Yes it must be shock. I – we, your dad and I, have been expecting you both to play around, open up and experiment – but this, all this, so much and all at once it's just too much for me. Where did you learn all this stuff?" There was a pregnant pause before Sue continued talking.

"All I was going to do was come back to my room and change to go to the pool. I've just been out and brought a new bikini after your comments earlier about my costume being out of date and past it." There was another pregnant pause.

"Dave, John, nice to meet you both, I think - but in the circumstances - might be a good idea if my daughters and I are alone for a while. I'm sure you will see them later at the pool or in the bar. If I need you I'll find you I'm sure. Get dressed and leave us please."

----------------------------------

As her hotel room door shut Sue returned her eyes to her daughters and tried to get a resemblance of order into her thoughts.

"Mum we are sorry you caught us and found out this way but we are both over 18 now." Jo said in a quite voice. "You must have realised we know the facts of life."

Sue ignored Jo and returned her look to Mo asking.

"What did you mean by me and dad being a bad influence Mo?"

"Nothing really, just that you and dad are so connected."

"That's not an answer Mo. At least not the one I want."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Who taught you to give blowjobs like that?"

"Have you been fucked too?"

"As for you Jo, will you please tell me what's going on?"

"Are you both on the pill or what? I didn't see any used condoms today?"

"Shit, what am I going to tell your dad? How can I explain this when we get home?" Another long pregnant pause hit the room.

"Get a shower and put some clothes on while you work out your answers."

"I need time to think and have a stiff drink; hopefully I can get my head around everything." Sue didn't have time to move before Jo replied.

"I already know my answers mum. You best sit down and I will try and explain."

"Sit down. Is it going to be that bad?"

"It could be a bit of a shock if I – we, tell you everything." There was another pregnant pause as Jo looked at Mo with questioning eyes, then she looked back at Sue and started to talk.

"We know what to do and how to do it because we have secretly watched you and dad doing stuff for a long time now. Kate has also seen her mum in action with Chris quite a few times and she has shared the experiences with us."

"Kate's been shagging and everything since she lost her virginity on her 18th birthday, lucky cow."

"Her mum is quite open about sex now and knows what Kate is doing. Kate has been telling me and I have been telling Mo."

"Did you know Jean is shagging Chris, Kate and quite a few other people? You and dad need to get out and socialise, meet our neighbours more often." ------

"What, what did you say, when, how?" Sue burst out.

"We actually learnt how to give a good blow job watching you in action and are obsessed with taking a prick all the way down like you and Jean do if we can. We learnt how to tease and how to suck from watching you working on dad; and Kate telling us how good her mum is at it. We know what you do and how turned on and dirty you and dad get watching your blue movies collection. "

"We know you often shag in the kitchen, and just about every other room in the house, when you think we're not around or busy. We know you like taking it long and hard and you climax big and loud, just like I did earlier. You are loud, very loud when you cum, I always wondered why, now I know and I understand why you shag so often, it's so great isn't it."

Dad's also noisy and grunts when you blow him, especially when you are both in the shower."

Sue could feel herself turning a brighter shade of red and sputter out.

"You whhaaattt? ---. When, how, I, we, thought we have always been so careful?"

"It wasn't intentional honest. It was an accident the first time around." Jo replied quickly.

"Kate and I came back home one afternoon when I forgot my purse. You didn't hear us coming in through the patio door. The serving hatch was partly open and we could hear all the noise you were making in the kitchen so we had a peep."

"You were on your knees giving dad a noisy blow job. We watched you rim him then take his big bulbous blue tip into your mouth, we watched you lick him all over and nibble his balls, then we watched in amassment as you took him all the way up and down a couple of times then you just leant forward and his prick disappeared into your mouth, all of it. Then you let him fuck you face. It was such a turn on. Dad was fucking your tonsils with such long full strokes – he's so big too, he must be well over 8 inches, as big as Dave is. We couldn't stop watching you both as he worked himself in and out of you." ---

"Then you just put your head back and let him shoot his first load down your throat. Next we watched as he took his prick out of your mouth and you took hold of it and pumped it with your hands while he shot loads more cum all over your face and tits."

"Wow it was great and we thought that was it. We started to panicked when you moved to get up thinking you would see us but to our surprise you just went into a long kiss as dad lifted you onto the table and spread your legs. It was a real turn on when dad worked his way down your body and stated sucking your nipples. Then you just lay back on the table and he started to work his way between you legs licking and kissing everything until he reached you clit. We watched as he started to finger fuck you while he sucked you off." Jo took a short pause for breath, she was getting turned on again talking things through and watching her mum going into shock.

"You were moaning so loud as he shoved one and then two fingers into you and worked on your clit with his thumb. You just laid there moaning reeling of a steam of dirty instructions intermingled with a lot of " more, fuck and Ohhhh."

"We could see your cunt lips being spread open by dad's fingers and tongue, your clit being fingered and licked and everything. You were all a deep red and moist and your clit was standing on end as you climaxed a couple of times." Jo was getting carried away and more excited with every new sentence. Mo's mouth was hanging open on her every word. Sue was lost for words and turning scarlet and flushed.

"If that wasn't enough we then watched dad walk around the table and pull you over it until your head was hanging over the edge and he could get his prick back into your mouth. You sucked and pulled him back to a full erection so quickly, we were so amazed. Once you had him hard again he came back to our side of the table and pulled you back towards him holding your legs wide open, we could see you were leaking and everything. He gave you some more tonguing licking you up and down from your clit to your rear end. Next he put your legs on his shoulders and pulled on one of your nipples as he rubbed his prick up and down between your cunt lips."

"You were telling him to Fuck you, not to tease you just fuck you."

"We never believed sex could be such a turn on, you were better than any of the films we'd seen."

"When dad entered you we just watched in amassment. He wiped that monster up and down you, teased you a little more, then just pushed into you until his balls were slapping against your bum. We watched every stroke as he plunged into you love tunnel, everything he was doing was so fantastic. It wasn't long before you were screaming and cuming like a wild animal. He just kept pounding you and shagging you while you were collapsed in a heap."

"Then he let out a grunt and we could see him pumping into you."

"Both Kate and I had our hands up our skirts with our fingers inside our fannies playing with ourselves it was such a turn on."

"We watched dad pull out of you and saw his cum oozing out and running down between your bum cheeks."

"We didn't want to go but we finally crept out quietly while you were both still collapsed in a heap worried you might hear us. As we slipped into the garden you were screaming again, god knows what you were both doing."

Jo paused as she suddenly realised what she had said and saw how her mum was consumed with embarrassment. She thought then that she had possibly gone in to fast and said too much but the memory of that day was so vivid and such a turn on. She consoled herself by blaming her dad. Had always told her - when in doubt go in with all guns blazing.

Nobody was saying anything. The silence was deafening. Jo started to speak again but slower and less excited.

"Kate and I went straight down town after that and we each brought ourselves a vibrator and a couple of other toys to play with – We have been playing and learning ever since. Kate made her mind up to get fucked as soon a possible after watching you and dad and she managed it on her 18th birthday. Jean and Chris asked her what she wanted as a birthday treat. Kate pushed her luck and asked if Chris would take her virginity and fuck her there and then. She begged and in the end her mum and Chris agreed. " Kate recons he is the biggest, but good at it. "

"Shit – enough, enough." Sue said as she felt her knees give way, yes she did have to sit down.

Ignoring her mum's outburst Jo carried on while Sue poured herself a big drink before moving towards the chair.

"You should also know that we have been watching you both on the computer by video cam. Kate showed me how to set it up so that we can leave the computer on and watch you from her house or from my bedroom. That's how Mo has seen what you do, and learnt such a lot. Kate and I even gave her a Roger Rabbit vibrator for her 18th birthday."

"You and dad really are good teachers mum." Mo butted in

"To finish I should add. -- Today was my first real fuck. The first time I have had a prick inside me. I've been giving blow jobs and getting finger fucked and sucked off – but today was my first real shag. Just sucking Dave off knowing his prick would be going into me was such a turn on, feeling that monster of his push its way past my cunt lips and working its way up me was fantastic. My climaxes were fabulous. I really like getting fucked and I want a lot more." Jo continued. –

Another short pause but Sue said nothing she just took a long sip of a very large Gin and Tonic. This was all too much she thought.

"Both of us are on the pill. I have been on it for over a year. Mo has been on it for the past 7 months, since her birthday – since Kate and I started to show her your video cams and your blue movies. She is still hoping to get fucked. "

"She's not been shagged yet. She would have been today if you had not come back early. She was just giving John a blow job so that he would last longer when he fucked her. It was going to be John's first attempt at fucking too and she didn't want it to end too quickly. We have all noted that you and Jean nearly always start your sex with a blow job and Jean told Kate it's to make the fuck last longer."

We both know where you and dad keep your blue movie collection – and have watched most of them. Plus we know where dad keeps his porn film files on the computer and his stack of Viagra."

"Think it over mum, were really no different to you and dad or Jean and Chris."

"We met Dave and John at the pool and things just happened."

Getting up to make her exit Jo looked at Mo.

"Mo are you going to get a shower and dressed I think I'm leaking Dave's cum all over the duvet?" Jo said, she thought she should leave for a while as she might have said enough, perhaps too much.

--------------------------------------------------

Sitting quietly on the balcony the alcohol was calming Sue and she was coming to terms with all that had happened. She was emptying her third large gin and tonic while she went back over everything for the umpteenth time. There were two warm glows bubbling up inside her. One from the alcohol, one from the fact that she was realising just how turned on she was remembering that passionate encounter with Paul in the kitchen and having seen her two daughters in action earlier.

Yes the girls were over 18.

Yes they could well have been doing a lot of things behind closed doors, she was at their age.

Yes she lived and died for sex and the love element that seemed to make it even better.

Yes she did fuck Paul, her husband, at every opportunity when he was around.

Yes she did like it dirty and wished Paul was more adventurous sometimes.

Paul, oh how she wished Paul was here on the holiday with them. She could just do with a rampant session now and his long thick penis really should be sliding in and out of her, be it her mouth or her fanny.

Jo's vivid description of that day in the kitchen had got her juices running. She realised she was now so turned on she could feel her nipples standing on end and her crutch getting wet. The problem was it was another 5 days before the flight home.

Her thoughts went to Dave. Jo's lad Dave must be into his twenties and shit he did have a big one, Sue thought. Thinking about it Sue was surprised how well Jo had taken that prick if it was her first time. He was really pounding into her.

Mo, her little girl Mo, she had looked so innocent and young until this afternoon. Seeing her naked and so carried away feasting on a rampant cock was a shock. Especially as she looked like she was giving a better blowjob than Sue could, and she was enjoying it so much.

It was quite a while before the girl's re-appeared form their adjoining room dressed to kill and giggling.

"Playing with your self mum?" Jo noticed immediately that Sue's hand up her skirt moving back and forth. "Is there a little fingering going on there?"

"Don't push it Jo." Sue said removing her two fingers from her cunt but still playing with her clit.

"Guess our lives have changed now. You know what we are doing; we've told you we know what you are doing. I can't think of a more embarrassing picture than when you walked in on us this afternoon. Talk about breaking down barriers. The good thing is now it's all out in the open and we can talk about it and ask you a lot more questions."

"Mum, how do we play things from here?" Jo suddenly asked.

"After this afternoon I want to fuck more. Dave was my first, he's here, avilable and I think he is good at it. Do you mind if I continue putting it about and fuck him?"

"Me to; I want to get fucked too mum." Mo piped in "It's not fair that Jo's been shagged and I'm still missing out."

"Cool it girls, let me change and we will go and eat. Let's see how things progress." Sue replied quickly removing her sticky fingers from under her skirt.

Sue showered and slipped into a white top that showed of her cleavage, ample breasts and the edges of the lacy bra trying to contain them. Next she drew on a skirt that left most of her legs on show.

"God mum look at your nipples, shit are you that turned on?" Jo Commented.

"Guess all is forgiven then? I'm sure I could always arrange for you to borrow Dave, or at least share him with you if you're desperate." Jo said as she darted towards the door.

---------------------------------

The dining room was not that full when they reached it. Time had gone quickly and the evening was setting in fast. There was one table tucked away in the corner by the window that Sue and the girls had always made a be-line for, and it was still empty. It was out of the way and more private than most, and within easy reach of the bar. Once seated Jo asked who was drinking what.

The great thing about "all inclusive" is you can afford to get the round in every time she thought.

"More G & T mum, Mo, what about you?"

"Large vodka & coke please." Mo replied

Sue looked up, but then thought what the fuck they've grown up.

"Yes G&T long with ice and a slice please Jo". The warm alcoholic glow was still creeping over her and she felt it start to surface again but what the hell she was on holiday, even if she was alone.

The meal was a long and lazy one interspersed with a lot more drinks, awkward questions and conversations that Sue thought she would never be having with her daughters, some questions Sue had a job answering. She was thankful that the table was tucked away out of the main stream where there were not too many people who could eves drop on their conversation. The girls wanted to know so much.

Somehow she felt she had been transformed from Mum to an agony aunt, although she still felt there was a little bit of uncertainty from the girls as they tried to sort out the new boundaries. She was also suffering from a building sexual frustration she hadn't known for a long time.

It was 9.30 or so when Jo and Mo disappeared, they said to the ladies room, well that was their excuse. 20 minutes or so later they re-appeared with Dave and John in tow.

Dave was very sheepish as he followed Jo to the table. John and Mo held back watching for Sue's reaction.

"Good evening Mrs Jones. I really am sorry about this afternoon." Dave said as he looked down at Sue. "I didn't know what to do when I realised who you were and your shock at what had happened. I didn't take advantage of Jo really I didn't."

"It's alright Dave the girls and I have talked it through and at their age it was bound to happen. It was just the shock of finding you all in my room."

"It was the double bed mum and your room is so much bigger than ours with two singles." Jo butted in trying to ease Dave's awkwardness and tension.

"What are you doing now? Having a few more drinks and staying here?" Jo continued changing the subject.

"Why the concern?" Sue replied with a gentle smile.

"Mum --- just thought you might want our company."

"Yer, yer, yer. Go on off you go and enjoy yourselves I'll be alright. I doubt if I will be going to bed until late if that is what you wanted to know – and I will knock and wait before entering." Sue replied, indicating that she would try not to interrupt them again. The last thing she wanted was to see rampant erect cocks standing to attention or working hard on her daughters the sex starved mood she was in.

There were giggles and mumblings as the youngsters moved off, already paired and holding hands.

-------------------------

Sue sat quietly day dreaming about life and how it had so suddenly changed. What would Paul say when she told him?

How should she go about telling him?

Was Jean really shagging Chris and others?

Had Jean allowed and even watched while Chris had shagged Kate as an 18th birthday present?

Did she really not know her best friend that well?

Jean's comments had a different slant to them now.

What did the girls mean – you should get to know your neighbours better?

She was toying with her empty glass enjoying the solitude and being immersed in herself and her thoughts. Should she have another drink or going off and find some coffee?

"Mrs Jones I hope." said the voice. "If so may I join you?"

A large gin and tonic with ice appeared on the table in front of her. She looked up to see a casually dressed male, early 40's she guessed, 6 foot ish and athletic build standing in front of her. Not a bad looker - were her immediate thoughts.

"I'm Mike, Dave and John's Father. I believe I owe you an apology for there behaviour this afternoon." It was a smooth confident voice Sue thought. You could see where Dave got his looks from.

"May I join you?"

"Err yes that's me, Mrs Jones, Sue to my friends, and yes please do. Thank you for your concerns but it's all right I've got over the shock. Now I'm just keeping out of the way letting my thoughts get soaked up in the Gin."

Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers