Street Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers

"My boys were very concerned you would be mad at them, throw your toys out of your pram and come looking for me to tell me all about this afternoon expecting retribution."

"Dave is smitten by your Jo." He explained everything that happened and told me he thought he was in love. I told him from his description he was more than likely in lust and to cool it."

"John has just been like a nodding dog and away with the fairies. They didn't say too much but I gather from their concern that it was a bit of a dramatic thing?" He sat back waiting for Sue's response.

Sue could feel his eyes taking in her body and wished she had not put on such a skimpy tight outfit. She felt her nipple grow again as she knew they were being studied and felt herself getting all hot and flustered.

"Did they tell you everything? What does your wife think about it all?" she replied trying to change the subject and get eye instead of nipple contact.

"Don't have one at the moment." Mike replied. "She ran away with her boss. The boys still live with me. I could ask the same question about your husband."

"He's back in the UK working. He should have been here with us but the order over run and he had to stay to finish things off, the problems of being your own boss." As soon as she finished Sue saw a smile creep over Mikes face and she thought Shit that was a wrong move.

His sons had evidently kept their description of events to minimum. She wondered if they had said they had been caught naked shagging her daughters.

He was possibly on his own and now he knew she was by her self. She emptied her glass slowly while thinking what she should do next.

"Another." Mike asked as he lifted his eyes from her cleavage.

"Oh, yes, yes please."

Now it was her turn to look. As Mike stood up and lent forward to collect her glass she could clearly see the beginnings of a hard on trapped in his trousers. It was directly in front of her, just inches from her eyes a growing big fast.

The rest of his body looked good as well. He was fit and athletic with a hint of muscle under his shirt. 6 foot plus, around 17 stone with not to much fat attached. Her nurse's eye was working overtime.

Mike returned with two more drinks and a bowel of nuts. She was a little disappointed to see his erection had started to disappear. Behave you're a married woman she had to reprimanded herself.

"Seriously are you concerned about the boys and your daughters? I can have a word with them if you are. They told me you caught Dave and Jo naked and Mo doing things she shouldn't with John." His eyes dropped to her cleavage again and she immediately felt her nipples grow. He sat forward to pick up his drink.

"They are more than likely going at it like rabbits at this moment." Sue replied before she realised what she had said. She felt her face going red. She and Mike had only met 15 minutes ago.

Well in for a penny in for a pound as her mum used to say.

"Oh, that's not the answer I expected." Mike replied. "Not that I'm judging or anything. It's nice to hear a healthy attitude and meet an understanding mum. The boys are expecting me to ground them and for them to be banned for your girls the rest of the holiday."

"I've already sorted that one. My girls dragged then in to talk to me earlier and I cleared the air. The last I saw the four of them they heading towards the reception area. I expect they are bouncing around my bedroom again by now if I know my daughters."

"Evidently my turning up early this afternoon deprived my youngest of getting laid for her first time and Jo has told me half a dozen times she wants more of your Dave. Did they go into detail about this afternoon?"

"Not in any great detail. Dave said he was caught in a compromising position with Jo. All I could get out of John was that Mo was fantastic and unlike anyone he has ever known. John's not very experienced with life, but he's learning fast. Lives in Dave's shadow unfortunately."

"You seem very liberal and understanding even if your girls have grown up." Mike added on the end of his conversation.

"I'm a nursing sister and see a lot of life. Both my girls are over 18 and – after today – seem grown up enough to do their own thing – well that's what I've been told after your sons left. They seem to think if I had not come back and interrupted them I would still have been none the wiser as to their exploits. Now I know what they are doing they want me to explain all sorts of things. I've been told they are both on the pill."

"Dave took Jo's virginity this afternoon and he is most probably helping himself to seconds at this very moment."

"Mo told me it was my fault that she is still a virgin and that she would have let John take her virginity if I had been 30 minutes later getting back. She is probably not a virgin now either." Suddenly Sue realised what was happening and how interment the conversation had become. It must be the booze she told herself admiring what now looked like a full blown erection in Mike's trousers.

"Sorry Mike, guess I'm still a bit stressed and still coming to terms with it all. I've had a couple of drinks to lighten up, hope it hasn't come out to basic?"

"Better out than in, Sue." Was his reply in a very reassuring manner.

That's just what I am thinking Sue said to her self as Mike lent back in his seat and she saw the full scope of a very big erecting pressing against the front of his slacks.

Behave - she reprimanded herself, only to realise that Mike's eyes were back to her boobs and he was feasting on her nipples which were standing out like organ stops. A shiver went through her body as she could feel her juices leaking. That itch between her legs that she knew so well was getting stronger.

Watching Dave pump in and out of Jo had already turned her on she thought as she felt her strong desire for a good long fuck session. God another 5 days, that's an eternity to wait.

Her thoughts were running wild thinking of what might be going on upstairs, her daughters getting loads while she sat here talking about it. She imagined she could taste the salty cum of a leaking prick and almost feel it sliding in and out of her mouth. The drink was running away with her emotions and she felt her resolve slipping away.

Perhaps she should take up Jo's offer of the loan of Dave. Pure sex was all she wanted, nothing else but a good fuck and a body to play with.

Coming down from the clouds she looked at Mike only to find his eyes still fixed on her ample cleavage. She adjusted her sitting position only to see Mike's eyes go to the hem of her skirt – that was too short as well she thought.

"What do you think then Mike? Am I to liberal with my girls, should I lay down the law?" Now I'm just being provocative she thought, will he look into my eyes.

"Um, that's a hard question to answer, especially as we have only just met. From a man's point of view your attitude is probably the right one. At least the girls are up front with you and now you will know what they are doing. I've got to admit at their age I had already put Dave's mother in the club. At least they have all the precautions these days, if they use them."

"Yes I'd say you are doing the right thing. What were you doing at 18?"

Mike tore his eyes away for the delicious pair of thighs and tits in front of him and repositioned himself more comfortably trying to ignore the beautiful view. He suddenly realised he had an almighty hard on and was giving Sue a clear view of it. He could see she had noticed his state of arousal; her eyes were looking directly at his erection.

Shit he thought, she seems to like it, if I play my cards right I might just be able to score. It had been a couple of weeks since his last score and his sons escapades had reminded him what he was missing.

Without raising her eyes Sue replied. "By 18 – been there got the t-shirt and liked it all is about the best description." She was finding it hard to concentrate what with the drinks and the body sitting in front of her.

Her mind was running wild trying to think how she could get over the next hurdle. I'm going to get fucked tonight if I play this right – How do you tell a complete stranger you want to be fucked by them?

Leaning forward on the pretence of taking a few nuts from the bowel Sue let her cleavage show as much as she could. Looking up at Mike with her big bush baby eyes she paused before she lifted her drink to her lips. She slowly emptyong her glass yet again. Would he offer to get her another?

"More." Mike leant forward to take her glass.

"Yes please. I think I've probably had too much to drink already but yes, I'm in the mode now." As he stood up Sue had his trapped erection just inches from her lips this time. The temptation to reach out and touch was tremendous,

"In the mood for more what?" can the quick retort as Mike looked down at her and paused before he turned and walked to the bar.

Mike took longer this time and when she looked for him he was not at the bar. Had she scared him away she thought? Finally he returned with two full glasses. He moved as close as he could to her as he paused to apologised for the delay.

He started by saying he had to visit the men's room then went on to chat about the people at the bar or something. Sue was not really listening, just positioning herself to give Mike as good a view as possible of her tits and the hidden fruits under her skirt. When she took her first sip she noticed how much stronger this version of her G & T was. Giggling she looked up at Mike.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

Mike just looked into her eyes and smiled. "I thought you already were."

This time he obviously let his eyes drop down to her nipples, paused, -- then looked back into her eyes making sure she saw he had taken a long good look.

"Do you like my body? More to the point do you want to play with it? I sure as hell want you to." She heard herself saying.

"That's a straight question that deserves a straight answer. – Yes – I could play with your body for hours your just gorgeous." Mike replied.

What had she done what had she said? That was it committed and not an ounce of regret or shame. She was on a roll.

"Well from what I can see trapped in your trousers I thought the feeling was mutual. Just on problem, my rooms more than likely full of fornicating kids, is yours likely to be free."

"Sure is, my golden rule for holidays, I always have my own room with a double bed. May I escort you to the lift?" Mikes hand reached out for Sue's as she climbed out of her chair. Both of them emptied their glasses and walked towards reception.

The lift arrived and they enter it by themselves. The hotel seemed quite except for the noise from the bar area. As the doors shut Mike pulled Sue to him and looked down into her eyes.

"It could be a long night or it could be a short one, what are you thinking you gorgeous beast?"

"Long, very long, if you're capable." Sue replied as she pressed her open palm against his erection. Even trapped it was longer that her hand.

"You should know I'm quite an animal when I'm aroused – and I'm aroused." Sue

continued.

"Don't have many hang ups and nearly always willing, if you ask you will get a yes or a No, but I can possibly be persuaded on the no's."

"That's up front. Is it my turn to confess? Firstly about 20 minutes ago I took two 50 mg Viagra, in about 30 minutes I will be charged up for the night. I'd be more than capable of playing with your body without the pills but you look so delicious I thought I'd be a pig if anything happened. Your girls told me where you were and said to look for a set of nipples out on organ stops in a tight white top." I think they are more understanding than you know.

"Secondly I liked the look of you from the first moment I saw you and I'm an also animal with no holds barred, especially with a body like yours. I will stop if you say No but am hoping I won't here those words." With that he drew Sue to him and planted a kiss on her lips while his tongue searched for hers. At the same time his hands cupped Sue's buttocks and he squeezed hard.

Almost on key the lift stopped and the doors opened. Mike took Sues hand and escorted her to the third room on the left. As the door opened Sue realised it was exactly the same layout as her own room and a vivid picture of Jo naked with Dave ramming into her flashed back into Sue's eyes. That though was enough to spark the action.

She turned to face Mike as she slipped the straps of her top off her shoulders and pealed her top up over her head. Her ample 36 D's and organ stop nipples were contained in a virtually see through bra and they sprung free as she liberated them with a quick release of her clip. Standing by the bed with her hands behind her back she looked ready to submit and be consumed with fire in her eyes.

The bra slipped off her arms releasing a magnificent pair of tits that looked ready to be eaten. The hung forward as Sue bent to released the zip on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Two quick kicks and her shoes travelled across the room. The only thing left to remove was a very small pair of purple knickers that were up between her cunt lips and looked very wet.

She bent down to remove them over her toes then, without waiting she went done onto her knees, her mouth in line with Mikes zip.

Mike was just standing there taking in the beautifully proportioned body unfolding in front of him. Before he had time to finish his admiration of the female form he was about to feast on he felt his zip travelling down and his belt being adjusted. Sue expertly released the button on his trousers and they went to the floor. All he heard was a long intake of a breath as his manhood sprang forth. Mike was commando, no underwear. No wonder it looked so big Sue thought.

Her middle finger collected the pre cum from the tip of a large bulbous purple mushroom at the end of just about the perfect 9 inches of penis. She was going to enjoy this. Her finger went to her lips and into her mouth as she looked up into Mike's eyes. One long suck then her hand returned to take hold of the prick in front of her. Swirling her tongue around the head she took the first couple of inches past her lips into her mouth and then let her tongue explore it while she sucked and moved her head back and forth. Above her she could hear Mike breathing heavily as she felt his hands go into her hair and plant themselves on the back of her head. It wasn't long before she felt Mikes hips start to move back and forth and explore the warmth and wetness of her mouth. She worked on him with her mouth while she held his balls and worked her other hand which was wrapped around the base of his member. Mike smelt good, tasted good and was moaning gently above her.

She let him play and felt him building himself up as he enjoyed her mouth. He was so gentle. Every now and then his purple mushroom was hitting the back of her throat before he withdrew it until it was resting back on her teeth.

Now its time to show him what she was good at, she thought. Both her hands moved to his bum cheeks as he started to work his way back into her mouth with a slightly faster action. He was rocking in and out and getting more in as he went.

One, two three – on the forth stroke she wrapped her tongue around his length and swallowed. At the same time she pulled him to her and pushed her head forward. It was a struggle but she took him – took him all the way down until her lips touched his flesh and her nose berried its self into his pelvic area. Slowly she raised her eyes to look up at him. He in turn was looking at her – or was it his tool travelling in and out of the lovely pair of lips. Sue's panda eyes sent a spark into Mike's sexual urges and he just lost it.

He went week at the knees as he realised what was happening and he felt himself slide down into Sue's throat. His hands tightened around the back of her head.

"Ohhh fuck, ohhh fuck, you lovely dirty little lady. Ohhh fuck what a lovely pair of lips to fuck." He spoke in a husky voice.

Sue couldn't answer, she couldn't even breath. Instead she backed off enough to take a breath then pulled herself back on to take it all again. She did this a couple of times before she felt Mike's hips start to work with her and fuck her tonsils.

She let Mike face fuck her a few more strokes before she withdrew him. Held him tight and looked up into his eyes.

"Appetiser, you said it was going to be a long night."

He gripped her head hard and Sue felt his tool return to her lips then into her mouth. He then started to forcefully fuck her face again this time with long slow strokes savouring the tightness and the way she was submitting to give just about the best blow job he could remember. He was pumping all he had in and out of Sue's mouth with a passion he had not known for a long time. Sue just encouraged him more by squeezing his rear end, playing with his bum cheeks and meeting his thrusts until he was coming with a knee trembling ferocity that he forgot he had.

He unloaded a large quantity of cum down Sue's throat then quickly withdrew and coated her beautiful ample tits with what he had left. Sue made sure she had all she could by pumping him hard while looking into his eyes then gently returned the tip of his tool to her tongue to clean it up and tease.

"No wonder my son's are so struck on your daughters if they take after their mum." Mike said as he recovered. Sue was still on her knees gently working him back to a hard on. How did she do that so quickly he thought?

"Hope you taste as good and I can return the pleasure." Were Mikes next words as he pulled Sue up the length of his body and planted a big kiss on her lips.

He could taste himself on her as her tongue searched for his. He could smell the sex in the air. Lifting Sue off her feet he took two steps forward only to fall over throwing her on the bed. He had forgotten the trousers still around his ankles. He followed her down as he fell forwards. His face ended up on her trimmed pelvic mound and he was kneeling between her knees. Reality pushed aside Mike just dived in and looked for Sues sex while he tried to kick his trousers free.

Sue just disintegrated in laughter it was going to be a long fun night she hoped as she sat up to help Mike remove the rest of his clothes.

Once naked Mike looked at what was a near perfectly formed naked body in front of him that was surly built for sex. There were curves where there should be there was a smile and a lovely big pair of submissive eyes looking at him that said enjoy me, use me, fuck me. Two big brown nipples were protruding out of a pair of water melons that begged to be played with. There was a well form pair of legs that guided eyes directly to a well trimmed mound of pubic hair. Sue's cunt lips were big red, puffy and ready to be eaten. The tip of a blood red clit standing on end and pocking its head out asking to be played with. Most of all there was a pleading look that said – fuck me – make me scream.

Sue was sitting on the edge of the bed charged with lust not sure what to do next. She wanted to demand being fucked. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be consumed by a sexual desire she had not experienced for at least twenty years. The last time she remembered feeling like this Jo arrived nine months later.

Why was Mike just looking at her? She reached out and took his semi hard member in her hand pulling Mike towards her again. A bit of attention was required if she was to get the maximum length and girth of this beautiful tool inside her. Mike took a step forward and reached for her nipples as he felt Sue take control of his penis. The moment she touched it he felt it start to grow.

Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers