Street Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers

He wanted to eat her he wanted to please her like she had taken him but most of all he wanted to be in her buried to the hilt. He had all night for the rest of his thoughts.

A sharp pinch and pull of her nipples made Sue squeal. Looking up and grabbing eye contact she just laid back on the bed and raised her legs until they were on her chest and held there by her arms. In front Mike was a pair of cunt lips spread open and spilling out Sue's juices.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." Sue pleaded softly.

"Make it long and hard and make me shout. All I want at the moment is as much as you can get in me as far as you can go for as long as you can last." Sue moaned.

"I want to cum and cum and cum. I want to be used and taken, eaten and shagged until I plead for you to stop. Then I want you to continue to shag me and tell me what you want me to do to your body. I'm yours for the night."

"Shit, fuck, ahh, yes, yes." Sue yell as Mike fell forward and wrapped his lips around her clit. His hands closely followed his assault on Sue's crutch and one, two then three fingers disappeared into her virgina looking for her 'G' spot. He worked on her lips and clit while he played in her love tunnel until Sue was squealing and shouting all sorts of abuse. He the removed his fingers and licked her from her clit to her rose bud and paused to tongue her rose bud as he travelled to and from. Next he moved up and used the purple end of his prick to tease her clit and bring Sue to her first climax.

As she climaxed he placed himself at the enterance to her cunt and toyed with her lips and enterance. Sue could feel him waiting and when she opened her eyes to look he just lent forwards onto her pinning her legs to her chest as he let all of his tool travel all the way up her on one long shafting. He paused then pumped. Sue wriggled and shouted he kept pumping and working until Sue felt another climax rising. This time it was bigger and she let her legs go, gripped the bed and shock all over.

Again Mike paused while she recovered then he withdrew from her and went back down to suck her clit and keep her hovering in her climax. She was oozing juices, shaking and babbling. This time he can back and gently teased her just dipping his erection into her then withdrawing. He was running his tool up and down her crutch teasing her clit and toying with her cunt lips and enterance until Sue was shaking and hitting another big climax. He left her hovering berried to the hilt then slowly withdrew leaving her juices to flood from her and down her crutch.

"Oh my God, ahhh, fucking hell, Shit, no no, aaahhh."

Sue can back to reality with a bump and let out a scream as she felt what seemed like a red hot poker slide up her arse. By the time she had protested Mike was in her up to his balls while holding her legs apart by her ankles.

"Stop, stop I don't – shit, shit, shit."

"I've never had anything up there before, your so big, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkk. Don't move, please don't move. What have you done to me?"

Mike looked surprised. "Never had your arse shagged? I though you would have been well into this side of things by now. It's such a lovely inviting little arse."

"I'm in there up to my ball and you took it easily enough. You don't know what you're missing – but I'll soon show you. Fuck you have such a nice tight, even juicy rear end."

"Sorry but I just had to fuck it."

"You will like it when you get used to it, do you really want me to stop? You said use and abuse, do anything you want. This is what I want. It's tight, it's desirable and it's so shag able. You're going to be one hell of a ride and I'm up you now."

"You really have what feels like a lovely arse that needs to be fucked. Let me take it slowly -- you will be asking for more I know you will." Mike let his right hand drop to Sue's clit and start to massage it then slipped two fingers into Sues cunt lips as he stayed still in her rear end.

Alternating between her clit and finger fucking her he soon had Sue back into the mini climaxes. Once he had her going again he slowly started to move in and out of her butt. Just an inch or so to start with but it was not long before he was giving Sue a good long slow regular stroke.

Sue was surprised when she felt herself starting to respond and taking hold of her legs again. She felt the pain easing and changing. With Mike's fingers working on her clit and dipping into her cunt she was soon humping his hands, wanting more of his fingers and surprising herself with the way she liked both her holes filled. The pain was turning to a red hot penetrating pleasure. She was getting to like feeling the hurt. It was a sexual hurt, yes a sexual hurt that she liked. He was big but she could take it. She could feel it so far up in her it was like she was being spot roasted.

She though of the conversations she had with Jane back home and Jane's comments about how good butt fucking was once you got into it. She thought about how she had wished Paul had tried shagging her arse. Paul – She was married to Paul – and being fuck here by Mike. She deserved some punishment for being unfaithful. Having her arse shagged was a good start. What was she doing?

"OH shit Mike, that still hurts but it is – it is pain that I think I like. Fuck it makes me feel really dirty, really used, really punished. Go steady but fuck me, yes fuck my arse. Yes fuck my arse and finger my fanny." Push me over the top. Cum up there fill me with your cum you dirty beautiful bastard.

"Ahhh yes, harder, deeper oh yess."

Mike had two fingers working in Sue's fanny searching for her G spot and his thumb working on her clit. So many feelings and she could feel another climax was rising. It was different, it was going to be big – fucking hell she like this approach with both holes being work and pain and pleasure like a mixed cocktail of sex.

"Harder, more yes ooooh fuck my arse you dirty bastard, fuck it – cum in it, I want you to cum. Cum in my arse and fill me up."

"Please cum up there fill me with --- ahhha yeess I'm cumming ahhhhhaha." The last thing Sue remembered was the room spinning as she seemed to be falling into a bottomless pit with a body consuming shake that she had never known before. This was heaven and hell combined. But she had to admit she like it.

"Mike kept on pounding into Sue for quite a while until he felt his balls swell and his prick grow even more. He managed to get a last couple of plunges up her before he let rip with one almighty shout as he shot his first of many pulses deep into Sue's lovely arse.

When Sue came back to earth she was snuggled up with her head resting on Mike's thighs while he was stroking her hair.

"Welcome back, ready for more." Mike said quietly looking down at her. With a bit of luck it will be a long night.

"Yes please but not in my rear end - well not for a while." With that Sue took the limp member just a few inches in front of her and started to play with it again.

"Anything to drink."

-----------------------------------

Mo threw herself onto the bed as soon as she had peeled off her clothes and had her legs spread wide as she lay there flat on her back. When John approached she reached out and took his rampant sex tool in her hand.

"You won't hurt me you know, I don't care if you do anyway. I really, really need you to put this in me and fuck me. Please, please fuck me." Mo pleaded with John as he knelt between her legs looking at her puffy wet cunt lips and exposed erect clit. It looked so inviting especially as this was going to be his first fuck – but thoughts were racing through his head.

Do I just shove it in? Do I do slide it in slowly; do I need to be gently? Do I play with her first? Mo made the decision for him as she pulled John forwards and guided his manhood to the enterance of her hot wet sex. She felt so turned on, so willing and so wet.

Her encouragement was all he needed. He removed her hand from his tool and replaced it with his own moving his throbbing erection, all 7 pulsing inches of it, onto her cunt lips. Slowly he played his juicy purple head up and down her slit teasing her, toying with her clit and preparing for the lunge. Her body was so inviting. He was just not to sure what to do next. He so wanted to be in her, in that warm inviting body that was demanding satisfaction.

Jo was sitting on Dave's lap watching the activity on the bed, enjoying the full length of his penis inside her again. She gently rocked back and forth slowly building herself towards another climax. Having Dave's prick deep onside her while watching Mo about to get shagged and John naked holding his manhood was turning her on something rotten.

She just loved the feel of Dave inside her and was doing her best to make the sex last. Dave was pulling on her nipples and as she moved back and forth, she could feel his hot breath and sense his excitement as he watched his brother play with Mo. There were little electric shocks passing through her body and her left hand moved to work frantically on her clit. Hell this sex and screwing is addictive she thought.

"If you don't get it in her quick John I'll come over there and do the job for you." Dave said with a laugh.

"You wouldn't – would you?" Turning her head Jo looked at Dave surprised. "Would he really fuck Mo as well as me?"

"Yes – I've got to admit that I could fuck the pair of you all night." Was his matter of fact answer.

"Push hard, get it in her then shaft her long and fast."

"You won't last long; it's your first time, but it will be a ride you'll remember for the rest of your life. You always remember your first shafting, the feeling of letting go and filling her with your cum is – well what you have been waiting for, especially if your about to fill a tight virgin hole with your cum." Dave was egging his brother on and getting turned on in the process. He had to admit that Mo looked so fuckable laying there showing her jewels to the world.

"Oh yes John shaft me, fill me with cum." Mo added with a spring in her voice.

"Owwwell – shit – aaahhh" Mo tensed and screamed as John lent forward and pushed hard to slid past her cunt lips. He just carried on in up her love tunnel until he was as far in her as he could go. Shit it felt good, all hot and pulsing. Mo was tight so tight.

Looking into Mo's big, wide open eyes he could see she was concerned. Her hands were propped against his chest as if to push him away. He could feel her pelvic bones pressing on him and his balls against her crutch and arse.

All he could think was; 'be careful if you move your going to shoot your load.'

"Wait, wait, fuck – don't - ouch – Give me a moment John - that's not what I expected aaahh." Mo was panting gently as she tried to come to terms with his sudden penetration. She had not expected to be taking it all in one long push. He made her feel so full and she felt she was so tight he would rip her apart.

"Shit I've got you in me - all the way in me." Mo mumbled as she moved her hands from his chest and let John fall onto her boobs, then she flung her arms around his body hugging him tight as gave him a big passionate kiss.

"Hump me John; hump me, I can take all of you now. I just need you to hump me slowly before you fuck the daylight out of me. I want you to fuck me, make me scream."

"What I need is to feel you shag me hard and shoot your load in me. Fill my fanny with your goo. -- I'm gona like it - I know I am. – Oh shit I've waited so long to get filled like this, to get well and truly fucked"

"You're so hot and so big I feel like I've got a red hot poker in there."

"I'm used to my vibrator; it was the shock of having you shove it all the way in me. You can start to fuck me now honest."

John had been confused and concerned when Mo screamed. Now he was savouring the realisation that he was inside Mo up to the hilt and having his first fuck. She wasn't hurting, she was pleading, and he was fucking.

What a great way to fuck when you have your first cunt all tight, warm, wet and willing - like Mo's. Dave was right he felt like his balls were going too exploded. Slowly he drew back then pushed forward. As he set up a rhythm he was talking to himself. Make it last, make it last. -- But he just had to ride Mo he couldn't hold it back. The harder he fucked the more Mo squealed and the more she egged him on.

"Fuck me – shit harder - fuck me harder – ohh John oh yes, yes." Mo's legs wrapped themselves around John's waist as she bucked up and down to meet every stroke.

"Ah yes, yes I'm cuming, I'm cuming, shhhhiittttt yes." Mo let out an almighty scream as John shoved himself as far as he could up Mo and began pulsing, shooting load after load into her. Her body tensed then her legs fell back to the bed and her arms fell to her duvet under her.

I've done, I've don it – I been fucked – I've been fucked and filled, I can feel the cum running out of me. I'm a woman at last. Mo's thoughts were running wild with her. She had waited so long for this. Next time she would make it last longer – next time, oh for the next time.

"John, oh John – thank you – thank you." She whispered into his ear.

John just had that warm glow and a feeling of being completely drained as he lay on top of Mo drawing in the smell of her body. As he went limp he sighed, next time he would be slower make it last, next time.

------------------------------------

Watching Mo being deflowered and John forcing himself into her tight little hole, then knowing he was cumming full force and filling her up while she was shaking and shouting had sexually charged the room.

Dave was chomping at the bit for more than the steady slow penetration he was experiencing with Jo sitting on his lap. At his suggestion she was quickly off his lap and on the carpet on all fours with her head down low. His whispered promise of some rampant screwing and the threats of making her scream the house down were all she wanted to hear.

Dave admired the view of the puffed up crutch in front of him. He could not resist diving in with his tongue licking all he could reach. That was followed up with him teasing Jo with his tool running it up and down her crutch and penetrating her cunt lips so that he could attack her clit.

Jo was moaning for more and shouting for him to shaft her, screw her, and get back inside her. Both Mo and John looked on in amazement as the sexual assault on Jo's body proceeded. Mo was holding John's limp prick and working him gently hoping she would get more herself soon.

"Do I get more?" she said looking at John, but the action was noisy and she quickly turned to watch what John was staring at -- Dave's next move.

Jo was so turned on and ready there was just a long low sigh from her when Dave finally slipped himself back into her up to his balls.

The long gentle strokes were soon animal plunges with Jo's vocal cords working overtime. He was ramming himself into that warm wet cavity hard and fast knowing he was into a willing body which was lusting after the second real pounding of the day.

This time was more calculated however with Dave pacing himself while Jo squirming under the humping she was getting. He was going to enjoy this fuck and he was going to make Jo scream for him to stop.

Dave knew Jo was in a constant state of arousal, he could feel her twitching and shaking as he plunged in and out bouncing off her cervix. He was playing her like a sexual instrument sending a tingling up and down her sexual scale like hands moving over a piano keyboard. It wasn't long before she was hitting the roof with an almighty climax followed by two more, or was they all the same one.

"Cum you bastard cum, cum now, fill me up I want to feel you filling shooting inside me. Cum with me, please cum with me."

"Ohhh yes Oaaarrr ohhh shitttt --- what are you doing to me?"

"Oh yes, yes, yesss what - that – what – Oh yes – Fuck me, Fuck me harder." Jo gripped the bed clothes at the new sensation. Dave had slipped a juicy wet finger into her rear end spreading her rosebud and working it in and out of her arse with his prick strokes. She could feel him moving in both passages. Ohhhh yes.

"Oh yesssss oh shitttttttttttt Oh yyyess, I'm cumming – I'm cumming.

That dominant male feeling oozed over and through Dave as he felt the satisfaction of his balls tightening and he let fly with his first load.

His prick was rammed tight into his dream pussy and his finger was still working the butt hole of the shaking body of the best fuck buddy he had ever had. He was in lust, his dad was right it was pure lust.

------------------------------------

"Mum has dad ever put it in your arse?" startled Sue turned and looked Jo in the eyes before she went bright red. Fuck how do I answer this one was her immediate thought.

"That's a leading question. Why do you ask?" was all she could think of in a flurry."

"Just wondered what it was like, that's all. I know you and dad have done most things but thinking about I have never seen him put it up there but a lot of his blue movies and films show it."

"It's just that Dave stuck his finger in my rear end when he was fucking me last night. I kinda liked it and wondered what it would be like to have a prick up there."

"You have, you have been fucked in the arse I know, I can see it. What's it like, how many times do you do it? Does he cum up there? Do you like it?

-------- to be continued.

Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers