Street Rebel's Lust

Story Info
It all started when he met her in the alley.
36.2k words
4.49
10.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dammit, uncle isn't going to be happy, Ethan said to himself looking at the street art covering the wall he sighed and started making his way to his uncle's home, his uncle owned a two-story rental apartment like the ones you see in anime and this was where Ethan was living, renting one of them for his uncle, he lived in his own home with his daughter.

His uncle has an uncommon problem that's quickly becoming common in this city, street artist vandalizing alleyways and building sites especially abandon places with their unique style of art, it became such a problem the city made a special unit for cleaning up and arresting them.

From the moment you set foot into this city you can clearly see there is a divide in society, one group being called street rebels who are just punks, goths and others type of people who don't like 'the rules' causing a lot a trouble and the other called the business minions which of course the side rejected but it got really popular with a large majority of people so that's what they're called.

Ethan was on the business side simply because he fits in better there and he was raised by business minion parents. He never understood the street rebels. He was happy with a simple life just working away he never had any passion or dreams he just wanted a peaceful life plus he never really had any friends so what was point in getting involved with them it's just people vs the government type of thing which he thought was stupid.

From what Ethan knew about them they always are causing trouble either in a gang doing whatever they want probably corrupt people like him to join them or something else, they needed to grow up and stop being children but he shouldn't judge anything a face value like everyone else. It seems the other people like him immediate hated these people without really a reason why just because they are rebels but he could see his own side's view too.

They (including himself) worked non-stop and yet these jobless hooligans cause trouble making people lives harder, Ethan continued walking to his Uncle's home, he was jobless fresh out of college he would do odd jobs for his Uncle to help pay his rent.

Now the street artists seem to have a territory system having different locations around the city, you can tell which artist by the icon they leave, each artist has one and the one that is annoying his Uncle is apparently called Neon Rogue her icon is a small long body dragon like a Chinese dragon with the letter RL in the middle.

From the rumours he heard she is part of the biggest and strongest street rebel's gang in the city called Rift's Legends apparently she's one of the four leaders that run the gang, she's extremely mysterious always hiding her face and rarely talking but her neon street art skills being some of the best in the city and Ethan couldn't deny it they were beautiful it was a shame his Uncle makes him clean them.

Another strange thing with this street art problem was that it had started ever since he moved in before it rarely happen because this was a quiet side of town, not that popular but now he was living here Neon Rogue started spray painting the place or alleyway, he never met or seen her before was she just picking on him or what? People thought it was him at first but then they started seeing the icons and stopped blaming him it made him uncomfortable around his neighbours, but it was understandable why they didn't like him.


It's because of his asshole uncle Derek Maxim (He wasn't denying it he really was.) they must think he's like his uncle just judging him immediately but after they saw he was more friendly then him they were much nicer to him, it was horrible to be judged like that he doesn't really talk to them unless they needed his uncle.

He finally made it to his uncle's home. It was a big house (obviously paid by the people who rent his apartment) and stepped up and rang the shiny doorbell, he could hear a little jingle on the inside, a young woman soon opened the door she has short brown hair with a woolly jumper on with a short she was chewing some gum in her mouth, she was his cousin.

"Hey, Becky how are you?" He says to his cousin.

"If you're looking for daddy, he's in his office, come on your bringing in a drift," She said annoyed at his presence.

Both walked in, his Uncle's place was neat, nice and all organized, there was a small shoe rack to his right so he took them off, Becky returned to a sofa laying down and grabbing her phone texting someone, it annoyed him that his cousin was like this she was always spoiled always getting money from his Uncle instead of having a job and just being lazy at least he was looking for work.

He moved in deeper into the house if he tried to talk to her he knew he would just get some shitty response out of Becky so he made his way to the office, outside the room he heard his Uncle talking with someone, he slowly creaked the door open peaking inside he waved getting his Uncles to attention, he was still on the phone talking and he gestured for him to come in and sit down.

He entered quietly and made his way to a chair waiting for his Uncle to be finished, looking around the room it was the place his Uncle spent most of his time in, on the computer doing whatever he did, the room was a small with a desk, three chairs, and a small window, the walls were shelves full of books (none of them just blank books for design making the place look professional).

Finally, he finished the called and looked at Ethan seeing his tired grumpy eyes stare at him.

"You should have knocked instead of just coming in," his Uncle said.

"If I did then, I would interrupt your call...It looked important."

"That's true...Well, I forgive you I mean you are my favorite nephew."

"I'm your only nephew," Ethan said quietly.

"That's also true...Well don't matter I have some big news to announce for you, Ethan," He said with a toothy grin, "I think I can finally get a better apartment complex which means nicer apartments and more people to have rent from me...and my business partner who owns the place we will be co-owning it so he can focus on other places, isn't that great all the way I put in and I'm finally being rewarded."

"That's a great Uncle but what's going to happen to the old place?"

"I will just sell it off to someone the people in there are cheap asses anyway," he looked at Ethan's face and quickly spoke, "Expect for you nephew you actually help out, you'll move into the new place once I get it."

"R-Really?! Thanks, Uncle with that I can-" he was about to continue but his Uncle interrupted him.

"Wow, settle down it, not final yet, and you need to earn the right to that place first and I have the perfect way for you to earn it."

"O-Ok then what is it?"

"I'm guessing you're here because that fucking bitch vandalized the place again am I wrong?"

"The alleyway this time."

"Fuck well here's the thing the guy who wants to make a partnership with me, he wants to make sure his partner is ready for something like this and will inspect the old place in a month time and how I handle it."

"So what can I do?"

"Simple really, I need you to get rid of the bitch messing up my place and anything that threatens this plan if my new partner sees the graffiti he will most likely reject me and I would lose the business offer of a lifetime and I don't have the money for those stupid clearer forces so it has to be you."

"I-I will try my best then," he says nervously.

"You better because if I lose this you're out."

"Uncle you can't just-"

"How long have you been living there almost rent free...three months your lucky I've been so patient, how hard can it be to find a job your 21 for god sakes, fresh at out of college...so you do this easy thing for me, and you get a shiny new place for your reward there might be a job there too cleaning up the place I would need the help and you know I'm a very generous person...you understand."

"Y-Yes Uncle."

"Good now go off and clean that shit do whatever you need to catch this bitch she is not ruining this for me or anyone else," His Uncle says angry and turns to his computer.

Ethan leaves the room making his way out, he says bye to Becky but she just ignores him and he left into the cold outside.

Walking home a shiver of fear crawls up his spine, his Uncle will kick him out if he doesn't stop Neon Rogue then he will be homeless, he couldn't rely on his parents there the ones that dumped him here after he finished college he had to stop her...but how?

She always randomly strikes it could be late at night or early in the morning...Well, that's what he has to do when he wasn't going to let this woman ruin his start in life he had a month to do this perhaps he could catch and talk to her and explain his situation...No, she wouldn't listen to him, she probably laughs in his face and run-off.

He finally made his way home and made his way to the supply closet he was always the one to clean up the graffiti, he grabbed the things he needed and made his way out to the lonely alley quickly finding the artwork, it was a massive Chinese dragon stretched out across the wall it like amazingly and wondered how long this would have taken but he couldn't think this right now and began cleaning it up.

"Sorry I have to clean this...If I don't find Neon Rogue, I'm fucked...completely fucked...what am I going to do? I have no one...I'm complete...alone," He said to no one just himself venting to himself sulking at his misfortune.

Unaware of the figure hiding nearby hearing every word he said...she licks her lips lustfully and wondered off smirking to herself.

###

It's been an unsuccessful week. It took him two hours to clean the graffiti and he stayed up late every night and got up early to trying and spot her, trying to catch her in the act and yet nothing...nothing happened. It pissed him off.

These late nights and very early mornings was not going to do him any good. He decided to have a good night rest the best he had in a week waking up refreshed he left headed towards the lonely alleyway a spark of fear came to him, did she strike on the one day he relaxed?

He made his way quickly there and froze he heard something, it sounds like...a spray can, he peaked out from the corner and saw a woman spray painting the wall, he was stunned by her beauty.

She had an amazing curvy body young and sexy, her hair was dark and exotic with a massive ponytail coming out of the back of a black cap she was wearing that had 'RL' on them, she wears a small white tank top with a V in the middle showing off her perky breasts snug under them, the rims of the tank top was black but she wore this dark blue bomber jacket with gold on the edges.

She also was wearing tight leather pants that hugged tightly to her body with a thick white belt with a small golden heart on it she looks unbelievably sexy with some black jogging shoes, and lastly a mask that covered the bottom of her face like a nurse would wear but black covering her nose and chin it strangely made her look more erotic and mysterious.

Here she was in the flesh should he try and called the police? No, she would have left before they arrived, maybe grab her and restrain her? No, he never has gotten physical with someone she probably beat the crap out of him maybe he could scare her off?

He needed to do something, anything she's been fucking with him for so long making him clean up her graffiti he did the first thing that came to his mind he jumped out into the alley.

"HEY! STOP SPRAY PAINTING THE WALL ASS HOLE."

She turned surprised at the loud voice directed at her and saw him, both of them froze as they stared at each other, he stared in too those deep blue graceful eyes as she stared back at him.

"Err," he said.

She slowly started walking backward away from the alley ready to make her escape and suddenly turned.

"WAIT," he shouted she stopped and turned back at him across the alley, "please I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you an asshole...can we just talk a little?"

She tilted her head slightly and started walking back towards him, he froze nervously as she came towards him and suddenly stopped in front of him, she was around his height.

She looks at him intensely. He blushed nervously but before he could speak she grabbed a spray paint can and threw it to the ground.

Smoke came spinning out of it blocking out everything he coughed everything around him darken as if it was night he panicked and felt something grab him and pull him out everything was dark and he saw who pull him.

Neon Rogue did, and she pushed him towards the wall grabbing his wrists bringing them behind him, he tried the move them back but found them cuffed he panicked and got a better look at her.

Her hair was now bright neon purple her eyes were golden with purple highlights on her eyebrows and her mask changing into a glowing demon smile that somehow was able to change depending on her expression, her skin turning a shade of purple-blue and her clothing showing green neon design.

He looked behind and saw what she did she was spray painting a neon Chinese dragon. It was looking right at him as if judging him, he was scared, she looked down at him as she pushed him to the floor he stared at her she stared at him her neon masking smiling more and then she covered his eyes.

She then moved her mask and kissed him.

It was a like a spark to his system he never kissed a girl before her tongue edged its way into his mouth touching his, her kiss got more aggressive and assertive he couldn't see anything which made the whole experience more intense.

She stopped and removed her hand from his eye, and he looked at her, her mask still on, smiling lustfully at him he was about to speak but she put a finger to his mouth he quiets down instantly.

Gently bring her hand down his body making her way to his growing erection. He couldn't move, he couldn't stop her was she going to do what he thinks she's going to do.

As if answering his question she grabbed the zipper and slowly brought it down and unbuttoning his trousers pulling them down slightly and fished out his cock pulling down his boxers, he tried to move and he squirmed but she brought her hand forcibly on his chest holding him still he couldn't believe this, was she...Was she going to rape him?

He never really cared about his virginity it's just no girl was ever interested in him but to have someone as sexy as her someone so erotic, beautiful and sexy as her take it he...wouldn't mind but he was being dominated outside what if someone saw him...the fact this was outside strangely turned him on more the risk and danger of being caught made him harder.

She wrapped her neon green fingers around it her hand coved in green neon paint and move, he moaned as she stared at him and his cock, her golden eyes had a strange allure to them he couldn't look away.

She suddenly moved the mask and kissed him hard before he couldn't see her face, her hand moved faster he found out that he really likes kissing as he kissed her back she jerked him off faster, her fingers wrapping the tip of his cock only adding to the pleasure, he was suddenly getting close she felt his cock twitching in her hand and she suddenly stop.

He grunted as she denied his orgasm she broke the kiss her mask still her demon grin still staring at him, he breathed heavily as she moved down making her way to his cock, looking at him with her golden eyes she lifted the masked a little as he cock when under it and she took it into her mouth.

He rolled back his head moaning as she took him into her wet soaking mouth her tongue licking, sucking him off looking down he saw his cock hidden behind the mask as she gave him a blowjob.

She locked her golden eyes on him as she took him deeper into her mouth, it turned him on more as her golden eyes stared at him watching his reaction, her neon mask changed to an open mouth with its small tongue out lustfully.

He was getting close now, he was worry she would deny his orgasm again but to his surprise she seems to know and sucked him faster edging him on getting him closer to his climax, a sudden flick of her tongue on his tip pushed him over a point of no return and he loudly moaned he did not care if anyone heard and emptied him into her eager mouth.

She accepted all his seed as it blasted into her mouth, Ethan was in a daze he felt like he was floating he noticed her moving and removed her belt, she enjoys his gazing at her, in all her hot beauty.

She slowly started removing the tight black leather pants revealing her soaking, wet shaved cunt, she was wearing no panties, droplets of juices started dripping she breathed heavily, standing there she brought herself to his mouth and pushed her pussy against it.

He looks up at her confused she places a hand on his head pulling it towards her wet cunt he looked up again and she tapped his head expecting something, he suddenly realized what she wanted he slowly brought his tongue out to her, she moans at his clumsy touch.

He's never eaten out a woman before but from watching porn he got a rough idea of what to do, he just wishes he had his hands free to finger her, he used his tongue dragging it across her she moaned louder, the sounds egged him on she started grinding her hips against him, she looks down her mask changing to a lustful smirk as her hand gently rubbed his head.

He soon found her clit and nibbled it a little she moaned loudly and brought both her hands roughly to his head pushing it to her, it was getting hard to breath being smoothed by her cunt he felt a little humiliated but the sounds she was making was turning him on he wanted to continue to go on he never felt this type of excitement before.

He pushed his sloppy tongue inside her who made her head fly back as he moved around he felt her pussy clamp down around it as she danced her hips against his face, her moaning got louder and her grip got tighter against his head he left her pussy and flicked his tongue against her sweet wet clit.

Suddenly she almost screams having to use one hand to over her mouth as she sprayed her wet juices on his face she had a hard orgasm, she stepped back and dropped, both breathing heavy, his cock was hard again harder than before a primal lust was waking inside him he needed her.

She looked at him with same primal lust inside her, her golden eyes came to his revived cock, she got up and walked towards him a neon glow covered her as she closed in, he snapped back to reality as he looked at her getting in position she used her glowing hand to aim his cock, she positioned herself, Ethan couldn't believe this was going to happen.

She pushed down, forcing his cock to enter her soaking wet cunt, her muscle instantly, tightly gripped the invading mass.

Both grunted loudly this was...amazing both froze getting used to each other she was hot like a furnace inside her, she then pulled something from her small bag he never noticed before, a phone, Ethan panicked and she leaned towards him and looked towards the camera pointing toward them she was unhappy with his reaction, she lifted herself and slammed down on his cock bringing a bullet of pleasure to his system making his mouth make an 'O' face, she did too and she took the picture.

She showed him. He blushed embarrassed looking away and she beings typing...something, she smiled at him and suddenly turned the phone towards him his blood ran cold, she was messaging her friends on what they were doing, it was a picture of their faces filled with pleasure with the text under it saying 'I finally have him, having lots of fun, might keep him' and suddenly...he saw more messages.

Foxy: he looks so cute, first time?

Siren: I know right, might try

and have a turn with him next xxx.