Street Smart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn fine acting, you're good. Working on your tip?"

I held my breasts in both hands, "You paid for these, want to play?"

"No, you do it, I'll watch." I touched my nipples, massaged my breasts and held my breasts out to him. He watched, and when I could no longer stand it, I pushed one into his mouth.

He had good stamina, and we moved slowly our bodies grinding as one. I loved the indulgent feeling of having sex with this man just for my pleasure. Looking down I could see him sliding almost out then slowly back in. I looked him in the eye and noticed beads of sweat on his forehead. Interpreting his needs I slowed then accelerated while rubbing my breasts against his chest. The soft hair of his chest stimulated my sensitive nipples. He was paying for service, so I made sure he received quality fuck. Hating that it had to end, I looked at the radio's clock. "Time's almost up. You need to finish now."

"Hell, already?" He rolled me onto hand and knees and reinserted himself from behind. The cleverly positioned hotel mirror provided a full view of myself. The blue eyes reappeared. They watched me, naked on hands and knees, with a man holding my hips and sliding his fat cock in and out. To spite the eyes, I smiled salaciously and reached between my legs to play with myself and stroke his furry balls. I watched the eyes widen, as I arched my back to further spread my cheeks, hoping to drive him deeper. A second orgasm crept up on me. I heard him grunt, then felt him jerk as he sent streams into me. As he slowed, satisfying waves of pleasure shook my entire body. I winked at the blue eyes.

We both relaxed for a minute; he rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed. I took my clothes and went into the bathroom. My reflection in the mirror showed tousled black hair and nipples still hard, but red from his tongue and lips. The blue eyes were there too. They missed nothing. They saw me run my tongue over swollen lips now missing any sign of my red bright red lipstick. I remembered where I'd left it. I hoped his wife wouldn't notice. Or did I?

Returning to the bedroom, I found him fully dressed, "I need a ride back to River Street."

In silence we rode the two blocks to my spot. I smiled at him and said cheerfully, "Thanks, you seemed to enjoy the service. Hope to see you again." He grinned and the Mercedes moved off.

Nearing home the BMW's seat warmer was comforting. The temperature continued to drop. Snow began to fall. Entering Highland Boulevard, I began the steep ascent to the hills overlooking the city. I paused at the community gate and nodded to the guard. Hickory Run was ghostly as the light powdering of new snow shone magically in the moonlight. Ahead, I could see our house. The kids windows upstairs were dark, but a warm light flickered in the den. My husband was still up.

In the garage, I pulled down the vanity mirror. The blue eyes were there, staring at me. They knew what I'd done. I smiled at them, relaxed, and felt calmer than at any time that evening... and yes, fully, most fully satisfied.

I picked my rings from a small cup on the corner of the workbench. They easily slipped on fingers shrinking from the cold of the garage.

My husband was sitting at the bar, a brandy snifter in one hand. A warm fire crackled, and he stared into it.

"Have a good time with the girls?"

"Women, you sexist pig," I grinned as I threw off my coat. "We women talked all evening, drank too much wine and had a marvelous time. It's nice to get away and just do-- ok, girl talk. By the way, Helen wants me to rejoin the little theater group."

"Really, I thought you hated it. You got so frustrated. I hated to see you like that. You've been so happy since you quit last year." His eyes turned to me. He was genuinely concerned. I loved him more than ever.

"I found out something about myself tonight. Now I know I can do it. I can get into the parts like never before--no forgotten lines. You'll support me?"

"Of course, honey."

I unbuttoned the cashmere blouse. His eyes widened as he looked at my naked breasts.

"No bra?"

For what seemed like the hundredth time this evening, my nipples went erect. Leaning forward, I kissed him with lips that had recently been pleasurably wrapped around a thick penis in a cheap hotel. "You taste so good, the brandy's delicious."

His tongue probed my lips, and I opened my mouth for a full kiss. I sucked his tongue in as far as possible, then made wet sounds. Breaking suction, I let little air escape, making noises.

I felt his left hand under my skirt, and he inserted two fingers into me.

"No panties either. And you're wet. Extremely wet already. Maybe I need to attend these women parties--just to watch."

"Sorry, you're not invited. They're private affairs." I thought I might explode on his hand. He stood, and we began to drift to the bedroom.

Almost unable to keep my knees from buckling, I pulled his hand from under my skirt.

"Do you know you know you have a rip on your sleeve? Here, just above those three stupid buttons."

"Thanks, I hadn't noticed. By the way, you played your part exquisitely this evening. I'm glad I got there first before other "customers" turned you on."

12