Streets of Jeotania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped a little bit and felt my cheeks blush. I started shimmying and shaking back and forth. They were jerky movements even though I could almost feel my body wanting to move smoother.

The music tempo built slightly. ...2:33 - 2:32 - 2:31...

The two male CYBORKs booed and laughed. A pang of humiliation ran through me.

I turned around and let my purple half-jacket slip off my shoulders and down my arms. Maybe if I'm wearing less clothes?

Turning back to face the leering MOBs, I leaned back against the pole. Then I pulled my hands slowly up my curvy sides and grabbed my tube top. I began playing with the flimsy garment, teasing it down pulling it back up, letting my nipples peak out.

"Nice tits," Metal-head grumbled. "But get the rest of that sexy body moving!"

2:01 - 2:00 - 1:59...

Embarrassment was starting to give way to frustration. Swaying back and forth, I kept trying to find some kind of rhythm with the music. I let my feminine hips slip into a sort of rocking motion, and it started to feel more natural. I switched a little sharper side to side, felt my body loosen.

1:44 - 1:43 - 1:42...

I also realized the counter was flashing to the beat and noticed that the pulse brightened when I matched it.

I heard the two CYBORKs make approving grunts. Suddenly I remembered this was, ostensibly, a game. No one was judging my actual dance skills, it was just figuring out the mechanic... which seemed to be moving with the beat.

I grinned, sliding my top over my head and swaying my body, so my naked tits bobbed in time to the bass. The CYBORKs were watching more intently now. I grabbed my breasts and jiggled them, then teased my nipples into stiff little nubs.

My audience grunted and I watched with some satisfaction as their Stim counters began ticking up above their heads: StimP: 01-02.

Now I undulated my entire body, feeling every curve move in rhythm. I'm not sure if it was my agility score, or being a woman, but it felt good to move like this. I felt sexy and began dancing a little more enthusiastically.

I turned around, arching my back to thrust my round booty towards them. I rolled back and forth, practically feeling their beady yellow eyes on my ass. I gave a little shake, heard them groan, then reached back to pull my shorts up like a thong. I bent over and twerked, grinning at the feel of my soft cheeks jiggling.

Hooking my thumbs into the waist band, I straightened my legs and slid the shorts all the way down. Caught up in the moment, I dipped low then brought it up slow, letting them devour the sight of my round naked backside, and the smooth, pink slit tucked between my thighs.

Suddenly my face flushed warmly, realizing I was bent over showing all of myself to a couple of men - males, anyway...and that I felt sooo fucking sexy doing it!

I reached between my legs, covering my mound with both hands, then straightened up. I shot bashful winks over each shoulder but continued moving to the beat. Grabbing the pole, I swung a tight circle, covering my breasts and continuing to feign shyness. Then I hooked one leg around the pole and rocked against it, humping it lustily. Feeling the cool metal slide through my slit sent a shiver through my curvy figure.

The two CYBORKs were now on the edges of their seats, mouths hanging open, practically drooling. Above their heads StimP: 10 glowed red.

...0:44 - 0:43 - 0:42...

Miss BLITZ hadn't moved, just continued to glare at me with a seemingly unimpressed expression.

I was pretty lost to the moment by then. I loved feeling my curves tick to the beat, rolling and bobbing as the synth whined through my body.

Turning back to Metal-head, I fixed him with a vixen stare and spread my legs. His eyes dropped, devouring the sight of my pretty hairless pussy. Two fingers spread my lips wide open, while a third stroked the wet pink flesh within. An anxious tremor crawled up my spin.

Fuck, I really was wet. Was I really enjoying this that much? My own stim counter was still on zero. That was probably a good sign for the challenge at least.

I swiveled over to face Jaws and gave him the same lurid display, moaning a little bit as I teased my pussy for him. He groaned and gnashed his metal tusks.

...0:03 - 0:02 - 0:01... I had barely realized the song was winding down.

"Alright, pink-meat, not bad," Miss BLITZ said as the timer flashed 0:00. "Hardly seems fair to get the boys so riled up though," she went on, "without giving them a taste."

The two CYBORKs stood up at the same time, letting out lustful chortles. I backed up against the pole reflexively, suddenly feeling very small, and very naked.

Glancing above their heads, I checked their counters: StimP: 17.

They quickly stripped off their pants, unleashing two monstrous, green cocks. Nerves and excitement tittered through my chest in equal measure. I guess I should have realized another Stim Battle was coming, and I did but...well, it was too late now.

Jaws already had his hands on my narrow shoulders, pulling me away from the pole. He was so much stronger than me it was a little startling. I grabbed his cock and began stroking right away. He felt so hot and hard in my dainty fingers, and his grip loosened on my shoulders. I leaned forward, pushing his vest out of the way and kissing his chest. His body seemed to soften, as I moved my lips over his taut green nipple. I kissed and teased it with my tongue.

TEASE flickered in my periphery, but before it could activate another hand crawled into my hair.

The tight grip jerked me away from Jaws's chest and I found myself staring up into Metal-heads red and yellow eyes. He leaned down and kissed me. It wasn't a normal kiss, his wide mouth clamped over mine, sharp tusks pressing into my cheeks as his slimy tongue squirmed between my lips. My entire faced seemed to blush (SP: 3).

They each grabbed one of my breasts and began to knead roughly (SP: 5-6). Hot sparks burst through my chest feeling their coarse palms on my soft skin (SP: 7-8). They mashed and twisted and squeezed my plump breasts, so forcefully I couldn't keep from groaning into Metal-head's mouth (SP: 9-10).

Damn, they were closing that bonus gap in a hurry. I couldn't use my TEASE skill on one without leaving myself open to the other.

I grabbed Metal-head's cock with my free hand and began stroking urgently. He was just as hot and just as hard as Jaws. They're groping slowed slightly as I jerked them at the same time. I pulled away from the kiss and gasped a few deep breaths.

My stomach was twisted in a knot. The last time I'd taken on two MOBs in a stim battle, I'd ended up pregnant with a squirmy larval Zauknoid! I had to play this right...

A rough finger slid into my slit, sending a bolt of lightning up my spine that made me squeal (SP: 13). Jaws had gotten his hand between my legs while I was trying to regain my bearings. He worked in deeper, stroking through my soft wet pussy lips (SP: 14-15-16). Warm electricity pulsed through my hips, and before I knew it, he had me moaning. When he spread me open and thumbed my clit my knees buckled, and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out (SP: 20).

Luckily, dropping to my knees momentarily pulled my body away from their groping hands. I took a shuddery breath. Now at eyelevel with their cocks, I knew I had to act quickly. I pulled Metal-head's dick into my mouth and sucked (SP: 21). When he groaned approval, I turned my attention to Jaws. My velvety tongue swirled around his head, teasing the tip until I felt him flinch against my lips (SP: 22). My hands kept pumping their shafts, but I slowed to a steadier, less frantic motion.

This was my second three-way stim battle, although I'd never had one in real life. As a guy, of course I'd always fantasized about a three-way; with two hot chicks crawling all over me. But here I was, again, the one on her knees with two raging hardons in my face.

So why did this feel so right?

I was taking frantic turns between the two CYBORKs. Slathering Metal-head's tool in warm spit, before wrapping my lips around Jaws and sucking urgently (SP: 23-24). My mouth slipped back onto the first, and I bobbed eagerly for a few delicious moments. Then I turned back, licking every ridge and vein on that other hard shaft (SP:25). Soon, both dicks, my hands and lips were all dripping with saliva and precum, and my heart was pounding between my breasts.

The earthy scent of two male ORKs had overwhelmed my senses, and my head was spinning. Their husky masculine grunts of approval sent shivers down my spine and between my legs as I devoured their rock-hard members (SP:26).

I wasn't even sure who's cock was in my mouth when I lost myself. It was so hard between my lips, sliding smoothly and spurting tangy precum over my tongue (SP: 27-28). I looked up into his yellow eyes and bobbed faster. Eagerly sliding my tongue under his shaft, I sucked harder and felt the heat of the erection flush my cheeks (SP: 29-30). I wanted his cum so bad in that moment...that I gave the other CYBORK time to get impatient.

It was Metal-head who pulled me up and away so quickly Jaws' cock popped out of my mouth...and I let out an embarrassingly disappointed whine.

"My turn!" he barked, shoving me onto one of the couches.

I gasped, startled by the rough handling. I tried to hide my excitement as he grabbed me again. He was so aggressive, controlling me, forcing me towards the arm of the couch. I stared up into his red and yellow eyes, letting him put me exactly where he wanted me: laid over the arm with my head hanging off the side. His tight grip coiled into my hair, tilting my head all the way back.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I obeyed immediately.

He brought the tip of his cock to my mouth, when I started to suck at it, he pulled back and slapped me!

"Ow!" (PN: 2)

"Open," he reiterated.

I did as he said.

Metal-head slid his cock into my gaping mouth, pulled back, then in again. I laid there, trembling anxiously as he pushed in a little further (SP: 31-32-33).

Jaws wasn't waiting idly by either. His big hands pushed my legs apart and he leaned down between them. Chills raced through me as his cool metal tusks touched my warm skin. Then his hot, wide, rough tongue licked through my slit (SP: 37). The sensation rippled through my body, my hips bucked instinctively, and I moaned around the thick cock in my mouth.

Metal-head grunted, "yes, use that tongue!" Whether he was talking to me or Jaws, I did my best to move mine around his shaft (SP: 38).

He was working in and out of my mouth. I was gagging and slurping, with tears and drool rolling back over my face. He was deep in my throat now, I could feel it bulge around him with every thrust. My fingernails were digging into the soft cushions, desperate for something to hang onto as Metal-head fucked my throat (SP: 39-40-41-42).

At the same time, Jaws was devouring my cunt. My hips were almost vibrating against his metallic tusks as he lapped and nipped at my gooey petals (SP: 43-44). My legs hooked over his shoulders, clutched just as desperately as my hands clawed the couch. His tongue wiggled into my hole, then writhed through my sensitive slit to lap at my aching clit (SP: 46-48). Each time he repeated the cycle I shook and trembled and moaned around the cock stretching my throat (SP: 50!).

Suddenly my entire body went stiff. I arched up sharply as my first orgasm shuddered through my body. My pussy gushed into Jaws's mouth and I cried out...or tried too, but I was choking on Metal-head's dick when I came.

After the orgasmic wave began receding, Metal-head pulled back, slowly, letting me feel every inch sliding out. I gagged with my whole body, coughing and sputtering on a torrent of saliva and precum. At the same time, Jaws finished an achingly slow final lick that made every curve on my body shake.

I melted over the couch, trembling and gasping for breath. I realized then that I'd lost this Stim Battle. I knew these ORKs had me right where they wanted me... or they were about to.

I'm not sure whose hands were on me first, maybe both, but my excitement surged as they pulled me up off the couch. They were so aggressive and quick, I wouldn't have had the chance to resist, even if I wanted to. They turned me around and laid me forward over the arm of the couch this time. My legs stretched over the side, feet on the ground, round little ass in the air.

Before I'd even caught my breath, Metal-head was stroking his dick through my soaking wet pussy. I arched up for him, presenting like a cat in heat. Lifting my face, Jaws's hard cock was already poised at my lips. I opened wide, eager and willing. Rough hands gripped my hips, at the same time fingers were coiling tightly into my hair. A shiver crawled down my spine, nerves or excitement, I wasn't sure. I was sure that I was fucking theirs.

Metal-head thrust in deep and fast, stretching my pussy. I cried out, pitching forward onto Jaws. His swollen member plunged down my throat, cutting off my squeal.

SPITROASTED! flared to life, bright red in my periphery. (PENALTY x2 Stim DMG).

I barely noticed, gagging and pulling away on reflex which pushed my aching cunt back on that penetrating dick (SP: 56). White heat rushed up my spine and I came again. My body tensed so tight it almost hurt. They weren't going to let me recover this time either. Metal-head was slamming into me, his thrusts forcing me so far down on Jaws's cock I couldn't even scream.

They fucked me back and forth. Despite my orgasm, I started to feel panicky. I couldn't breathe, could barely even suck. The moment I tried, the hands on my hips yanked, plowing that hot hard rod deep into my cunt. The force of which drove me forward to take that throbbing member down my throat. I didn't even know how to enjoy what was happening to me as I bounced between the two horny CYBORK cocks (SP: 60).

I shuddered, shivered and moaned around the dick in my throat as another orgasm rippled through me. I felt every ridge and vein sliding through my pussy, hitting every raw nerve. I slouched between them as my body released all tension, my head spinning.

Somewhere in the room I heard Miss BLITZ cackling: "Pink-meat comes quick, don't she!"

Metal-head and Jaws grunted their agreement. I only made desperate slurping noises as my brain melted into hot pink mush. My legs were shaking, barely able to stay up as Metal-head pounded my pussy. My throat stretched and strained every time Jaws plunged in. They held me up, not near finished with my sloppy holes. Both hard cocks plunged into me at the same time and I came again (SP: 66).

The CYBORKs began fucking me simultaneously, mouth and cunt, they pumped in and out on the same rhythm. Drool spurt through my lips, while my own hot juices gushed down my legs. My entire body buzzed, even though, or maybe because it was being hammered at both ends. I couldn't believe how loopy I felt. My entire world had become a throb of pleasure. I was barely even gagging now, my throat and jaws having relaxed around the thick hard cock pumping back and forth. My hot wet pussy was pulsating around the steel rod stretching it, every thrust sending a nearly orgasmic wave through me (SP: 68). I felt electrified and numb.

Suddenly both cocks pushed all the way in. Now I did tense, whimpering and shaking as they both filled me with cum. The hot, sticky burst flooded my womb, triggering a final orgasm. My pussy squeezed and clenched, milking Metal-head's cock for every drop of semen. I wrapped my lips tight around Jaws's shaft, sucking and gulping as ORK spunk filled my mouth and spurt between my lips.

When they pulled out, I had no strength left and collapsed over the arm of the couch. I could feel the sticky, ORK cum leaking from both ends; dripping and stringing off my lips and sliding down my legs. I didn't care, my whole body was warm and buzzy.

I noticed my two CYBORK lovers stagger over and collapse next to each other on the couch. To be honest, I had to resist the urge to crawl over and snuggle onto their laps.

I did manage to pull myself onto the couch, a much more comfortable spot than draped over its arm. Barely awake and only vaguely interested in what would happen next, I glanced towards Miss BLITZ. To my surprise she was grinning at me, nodding ever so slightly.

"Not bad, pink-meat," she said.

CONGRATULATIONS! Flashed before my eyes. AUDITION CHALLENGE - COMPLETED!!

New skill acquired: LAPDANCE.

My stim counter cleared (SP: 0) and I realized, I'd stop paying attention to it once I'd become convinced I would lose. Seems my little strip tease had gotten me far enough ahead that my two sexy CYBORKs just couldn't keep up, even after I'd completely submitted to their lust.

Miss BLITZ stood up and sashayed towards me. "I might have some use for you after all," she said.

BLITZ'S BROTHEL CHALLENGE appeared in the air between us. USE YOUR SKILLS TO INFILTRATE THE CYBORK CARTEL. - BEGIN!!

Next... Britz's Brothel.