Streetwalking with a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands left her breasts. He moved his arms, wanting to wrap them around her and hug her naked body close to his. Nicole batted them away.

"Ah ah," she said in warning.

Steven pushed out his fleshy lower lip. She wasn't teasing him, was she? Some of the other girls teased him. They got him all hot and wound up, but then, laughing cruelly, left him like that, left him so he had to go home and take care of it. Nicole wasn't like that, was she?

Nicole tilted her head back up. Her eyes were hidden by her wraparound shades.

"I'm going to give you a reward, something nice, but—" she held up a slender forefinger "—only if you're a good boy and do exactly as you're told. Can you do that?"

Steven nodded.

"Good," Nicole said. "Now put your arms back against your sides."

Steven did as she said and let his arms rest against his sides. Nicole finished unbuttoning his trousers and dropped both them and his underpants to the floor.

"Now lean back and don't move. Not at all," Nicole ordered.

Steven leant back against the cold brick wall behind him.

"And relax," Nicole said, her red lips forming a naughty smile. "You're going to enjoy this."

She jumped up and wrapped her lithe legs around him. She wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her short little skirt. As her waist fell, Steven felt his cock push against the entrance to and then slip inside her warm tunnel of soft flesh.

He gave a gasp and Nicole caught his breath as her moist lips wrapped around his in another kiss. She sank down on him until his erect cock was all the way inside her. He felt the slippery and muscular walls of her vagina squeeze and undulate around his throbbing erection.

He was having sex with her. Real sex.

Nicole wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight enough to mash the soft pillows of her breasts against his chest. Her body was clasped tightly against him. Her heat surrounded him in a pleasant glow.

Nicole twisted her head from side to side as she sucked on Steven's tongue and lips in frenzied passion. She braced her knees against the wall behind him and bobbed her hips against him with fluid bounces.

Steven was a good boy. He did exactly as she said and didn't move. He didn't have to. Nicole was so supple and her pussy so tight she was able to generate exhilarating friction with only those short little bouncing thrusts. Steven closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt his cock slide back and forth in the snug clutch of her vagina. Nicole writhed and wriggled and rubbed her swollen boobs against his naked chest. Her heat seeped into him and trickled down into his balls. The damp chill of the night air was already long forgotten.

Nicole found a rhythm that set Steven's knees trembling uncontrollably. Inside her, it felt like the swollen head of his dick was pushing between soft bands of muscle that stimulated him with pleasurable little squeezes.

"Coming," Steven warned.

As much as Steven wanted to release within her warm flesh, he knew that wasn't right. This was where he was supposed to give a warning and pull out. He thought. His experience at these things was very limited.

Nicole didn't heed him. If anything she wrapped her body around him tighter, as if she wanted to prevent his escape. She gripped his waist with surprisingly strong thighs and pressed all the way down until the lips of her pussy were kissing his crotch. His whole length was all the way inside her moist heat. The soft walls of her vagina pulsed and throbbed up against his shaft. It felt like her whole sex was sucking on him.

"Coming," Steven grunted.

He couldn't hold it back for much longer. She had to let him pull out.

"Release it," Nicole whispered in his ear. Her words slithered down his earhole and gently massaged the folds of his brain.

Her pussy throbbed around him like the great low beat of a heart. Muscular walls squeezed against the head of his cock in a hot sticky kiss.

Steven let go with a gasp. He felt his cock swell up against the soft pressure of her vagina and spurt his load of semen right into her moist heart. His cock continued to throb, pulsing with bright bursts of pleasure as he released gouts and gouts of his seed inside her.

Nicole went wild on top of him. She slithered and writhed against his body like an electric eel. She rocked her hips back and forth, stimulating his orgasm on and on as her moist flesh rubbed against his dick. Her sex convulsed around him. He felt her hot juices bubble out and dribble down onto his balls and inner thighs, sending tingling fireworks crackling across his skin as they ran down his legs. His head was wrapped in suffocating clouds of her musk. Her perfume formed a solid mass around his face. Each breath he took fanned the fires burning inside him.

Steven couldn't resist or deny her. His hips twitched as he continued to fire load after load of cum into the quivering centre of her sex. She gulped it all down and sucked on his dick for more. How long could this go on for? It felt like her pussy was milking him—milking pints and pints of cum from his body.

Steven slid down the wall. There was no strength in his legs at all. He felt weak all over . . . weak and giddy with pleasure.

Nicole rained burning hot kisses down on his lips, cheeks, jaw and neck. Her fingers gripped the side of his head and ruffled through his hair. Her fingernails felt strangely sharp—like claws. Still her vagina continued to suck on his dick, slurping up his cum as if it was ice cream. Steven felt every throbbing release as a white burst of bliss.

He sank further down the wall. The cold hard bricks against his back didn't register at all. He felt only Nicole's hot body wrapped around him, the moist warmth of her sex wrapped around him and milking him with gentle pulses.

Another smell mingled with Nicole's exotic perfume—something nasty, like rotten eggs. Steven felt a little skew-whiffy inside. There was a weird feeling in his guts—empty, cold. He ignored it. Nothing mattered so long as he was enfolded in Nicole's warmth.

Nicole tossed her head back with a sigh.

"You're so moreish I could slurp you all up," she said, her cheeks flushed red, "but that's enough."

She unwrapped her arms and legs from Steven and stood up. His penis came out of the snug grasp of her vagina. It pulsed once, twice, little white dribbles oozing down the shaft, and then fell quiet in a mournful sulk.

Aww, was it over? Steven thought.

Nicole's sunglasses had been slightly dislodged by her passion, the right side riding up on her forehead, and for a brief instant Steven saw her eye, or rather the space where her eye should be. Had she lost it? Steven thought he saw an empty pit, or maybe a pool of blackest oil, then Nicole pushed her shades back down and it was once again hidden.

She bent down and retrieved her bra and fur top. Aww, Steven thought as her wonderful big, tattooed boobs went back behind their covers.

"Are you okay?" Nicole asked with an amused smile.

Steven blinked. A big goofy smile was plastered across his face.

"Let me help you up."

He was on the floor? Steven blinked as he realised he was sitting with his naked ass against the cold tarmac pavement and his back slouched against the brick wall. What was he doing down here?

Laughing, Nicole took his hand and pulled him back onto his feet. Steven tottered unsteadily as he reached down to draw his trousers back up. His legs felt like spaghetti, but overall he felt like he was wrapped in a nice warm glow. He knew he was grinning like an idiot and he knew his mother had told him not to do that as it gave the nasty types an excuse to be unkind to him, but he felt so good he just couldn't help himself.

Not totally good. There was a groily feeling in his stomach and he felt tired, really tired.

"I think we need to get you home and into bed," Nicole said.

Bed, yes that would be nice.

No! He couldn't.

Steven shook his head. "I can't," he said. He held out his crumpled up pieces of notepaper. "The wolf. Someone has to catch the wolf."

"I wouldn't worry about him," Nicole said. "I have a feeling we won't hear from him ever again."

"But that never happens," Steven said. "They keep killing and killing until someone stops them. Well, apart from Jack the Ripper . . ."

Something in Nicole's enigmatic little smile gave Steven pause.

". . . but no one knows why he stopped," he finished.

"Yes, very strange that," Nicole said.

She blew Steven a kiss and walked away into the early morning mists.

Steven must have been more tired than he realised because—for a split second—he thought he saw horns on Nicole's head . . . and wings, great black bat wings folded up behind her . . . and a tail—sleek, black, slender like a whip and forked at the end like a devil's—swinging behind her legs. Just a glimpse, and then she was gone, vanished into the darkness with only the sultry traces of her perfume left behind to remind Steven she'd ever been there at all.

12